The Wolves of Silverwood

Story Info
A druid apprentice learns a last lesson from his mentor.
2k words
3.45
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silverwood was not named for its trees but for the clean, white moss that covered its floor and every stone like bright, spongy snow. The druidic elves knew how the moss was kept clean and maybe even cultivated by a symbiotic relationship with tiny, opal beetles that lived inside it. On a night like this night, when the moon shone full and the moss reflected the lunar silver, the whole of the wood was bathed in light. So it was that two wolves cast almost no shadows as they sat together in a clearing, calmly watching the stars turn in the sky.

A long stillness sat between the two for some time, finally laid to rest when the charcoal gray wolf said, "You will do well in the trials, I think," to the pale, white wolf by his side.

The white wolf, to its credit, only jumped a little at the sudden words before settling himself and replying, "I hope so, Master. To be a full druid at last will be an honor."

The silence returned again and they sat, each thinking similar thoughts.

This would be the last night they would run together as master and student and maybe the last time ever. Silently, they both watch the sky wheel slowly toward the end of their time until the sadness of it finally overcame the white wolf who took a few steps forward as he shifted so he would not be embarrassed by his loss of control over both his wildshape and of his emotions. He sat now as a young, almost adult, elf in a robe of red and white. He gripped the pale crop of hair on his head and silently cried from grey eyes.

His master sat behind him, still in wolf form, struggling with himself on how to comfort the poor boy. Finally, he too stepped forward and sat beside him, facing him. The dark wolf leaned forward, hesitated, then tenderly licked the tears from young elf's face. After a jolt, the elf sighed and leaned his head to the comforting affection.

Being wolf only in form, the dark animal didn't pant as his tongue stroked the younger elf's cheeks nor did it keep the steady, insistent pace of an animal seeking only to satisfy hunger. Instead, each lap of the tongue slid over the others smooth skin with a gentle comfort that left a smoldering heat in the elf's face. The blush in his cheeks flushed to his ears and he pulled away slightly as embarrassment took him again. He glanced into the eyes of the dark wolf and quickly stared away as he saw the understanding in those eyes. His secret was revealed and now he awaited the further shame of his master's rejection.

No rejection came. The dark wolf only starred for a moment as his mind processed the new revelation then he leaned forward again and continued licking the others face.

There was something electric in the contact now and it took the elf a few strokes before his mind grasped that there would be no cold distance, no pretended ignorance and no loss of the friendship.

A thrill trickled down the elf's spine like hackles rising off of his back. Still looking away, he angled his head away from the wolf and the wolf, understanding the move, began to lick along the jaw and neck of the boy. The tongues damp heat shot flaming sparks into the elf's chest making it hard to breath right. When the wolf began licking his ears the heat in him exploded through him and a pleasured "Ahhh!" hummed from his throat. He quickly folded his hands in his lap, trying to maintain some control over himself. In his lap, though, his hands found that the lupine attention had given rise to a new development. He clasped his hands around his stiffened member through the robe out of habitual embarrassment as he looked down to see if his excitement was obviously visible.

The wolf took the moment to start licking the now exposed back of the neck sending new pulses of heat down the elf's spine. He shuddered, causing the robe to slip from one shoulder and the wolf moved to lap there.

His tongue lightly slapped the smooth skin of the elf as he deliberately attended each shift in the boys clothing. As the young elf gripped his erection through his robe, his master used his wolf snout to push the robe further back and greeted each new exposure with his tongue.

When the robe had been lowered below the shoulder blades, he finally stopped his lapping. Instead, he pressed his head against the younglings chest and pushed him backward. The youth was caught surprised by this maneuver and he flopped onto his back, his robe open to his belly button and then open again immediately below that. His fully erect penis wobbled there as both master and pupil looked at it and then at each other. The elven face was flushed, excited and a little terrified as he sought his master's reaction but the wolf face gave little expression. Instead, the wolf leaned down and began to lick the others chest.

The tongues moist weight now padded along the smooth skin of the elf who gasped as his nipples were bathed in a light sheen of wolf saliva. The gasp was rewarded with further attention to the sensitive bumps on the otherwise smooth chest. The elf was large lost to sensation, now. He lay his head on its side and let the older wolf do what it willed with his body. His eyes came to focus on the body of the wolf whose jaws were carefully pulling apart the robes sash, finally, fully exposing him to the wolf. There, among the fur of the wolfs belly and legs, the slick, red shaft of his masters lupine penis waved having slid from its sheath. Half in a daze from the tantalizing shivers of the wolf tongue on his belly and sides, the young elf reached and just touched the wobbling, red shaft with his finger tips. The wolf growled its approval of the unexpected development and shifted its position to be closer into the reach of the elf.

The wolf, having shifted to stand by the prone elf finally began his final approach to the swollen member of the young elf. His tongue slapped and slid over the small, blond patch of fur over the twitching cock and along the inner joints of both thighs. By instinct, the elf opened his legs and the wolf put one paw behind one of the raised knees to hold them open. His tongue lapped at the others scrotum and thighs, each stroke covering the soft sack and drawing down to edge between his cheeks. Each stroke enclosing more of the boy's shaft and lingering a little longer along the rim of his bottom hole.

The heat filling the elf demanded some way to express gratitude for the pleasure he was receiving and he found that expression with the now accessible length of the wolfs member. His hand petted the smooth skin forward and back and pushed the sheath further back until his master's thick knot was finally in view. He fondled the fur covered balls where they dangled behind the knot.

The elf's gasps and sighs were the only sound that could be heard in the silver wood as the wolf greedily lapped between his legs. His surprisingly dexterous tongue wrapped around the elven shaft each time he focused on the cock and balls of the youngling. When he focused on the twitching anus, his tongue swirled and slid in a way that sent shivers up through the young body that escaped his lips in quivering moans.

The elf needed more. He pulled on the exposed wolf cock and the wolf shifted closer still, putting a paw on either side of the elf's head and filling his view with the smooth red of its dick. His hands stroked it eagerly. It wasn't slimy like some unwashed beast only smooth and slick from that smoothness. The elf wanted more and wanted to give more so he leaned his head forward and began to lick the knot at the base of his masters cock while one hand stroked the shaft and the other gently squeezed his swinging balls.

The wolfs growls now joined the panting moans of the elf as they both pleasured the other with their mouths. Mouths licked and kissed and suckled up and down each other's dick and the fevered heat grew in them. The elf swapped the shaft had for his lips and took the end of the wolf cock into his mouth as he squeezed the bestial knot. He wanted to make his master come. His mind was filled with the ideas but they couldn't form a sentence in his head.

Cum.

Master.

Cock.

Lick.

Fuck.

Cum.

Cum!

His restraint had been overwhelmed and his whole body flexed as it began to pump his semen onto his own belly. The wolf growled its own satisfaction as it turned to stand between the elf's legs. It lapped at the cock as it twitched, spewing elven seed, and then lapped at the spattered belly when the cum finally stopped spurting. Dutifully, the wolf cleaned all of the cum from the elf's belly and chest.

The student was spent but not satisfied. He had wanted to make his master cum, to know that HIS pleasure had been fulfilled. He lay, gasping, looking down over his own body at his master. Heat was still in him but no longer the heat of simply wanting to feel. For a few, dreamlike moments his mind reeled. Then an idea struck him and he rolled to his hands and knees and looked over his shoulder at the wolf.

Explanations Rose and fell in his mind as he tried to think of how to express what he wanted but the only word he could forced out of his lips was, "Please."

Is Master, the wolf, staring for a moment. His own longing was throbbing between is thighs as he looked at his student who still had such hunger. After brief contemplation and the elf's 'please', the wolf stepped forward and began too lap between the cheeks at the exposed anus.

The elf shuttered and after only a few licks the wolf was satisfied that enough of its slippery saliva was present to ease his entry. He moved forward again we just forepaws on either side of the elf shoulders and gently touched his tapered tip against his puckered opening.

The master paused, his tip barely pressing into his student as though asking permission. The young elf, in reply, wiggled his ass and pressed back slowly against the throbbing member. Taking the message, the wolf pushed into the elf slowly. The tapered end of the Wolves shaft, the saliva, and the persistence of them both soon pressed past the inexperienced rim. As he was stretched and filled, the young elf lowered his shoulders so that he was on his elbows and knees and bit his knuckle to curb against the slight pain. It was new and some of that newness was uncomfortable. But he also felt full and pleasured. Stars swam in his vision as his mind was overloaded by sensation.

His master took up a rhythm of pressing in and then pulling back. Slow. Gentle. Each forward movement pressing a little deeper than the last. Each drawing back almost all the way out so the rim was stretched again by the tapered tip. The Rhythm continued longer, deeper until, at last, the elf could feel the knot.

From this point on, the story is very simple. The thrusting continues, the elf is filled, the master wolf spills his seed inside of his student. Despite his fears, the young elf passes the next day's trials and is recognized as an adult and as a druid by the community. It is not the last time that he and his master run together nor is it the last time that they lie together. In time the student can take all of the master inside of him. In time the master shows the student how.

Over the years, they experience much together and much apart. But those our other stories.