The Woman After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean that oral sex is okay with you too, Janice."

She laughed and told me I was far too prudent. All the time eagerly feeling and touching Jason everywhere and he just standing there, presenting himself like a prize cucumber. I really could see the funny side of it and Jason said he was happy I was pleased with his assets.

"He loves this, you just watch debs" and Janice kissed him there, gently bunching him beneath and he parted his legs a little more, showing explicitly how well hung he was."

I was beginning to get into the swing of things and strangely felt myself beginning to enjoy all that was going on so very much. Seeing all the other girls taking turns with the guys was incredibly thrilling.

"Now it is your turn" Janice said her face plum red. "Taking turns can be so much fun."

But I was still a novice and I still felt a little unsure.

"Come on Debs," Jason urged;" you know you would like to, I won't bite unless you want me to."

Jason looked down at me and I felt a certain stimulation erupt in my body. Like it was when I was with Peter for the very first time

But this wasn't Peter. For the first time in my life I felt myself being drawn to a complete stranger, and yet here he was, dangling his tackle delightfully before me, Janice had indeed stoked him up as she put it and I watched it jerk as Jason whispered 'go for it!"

I was momentarily submerged in a flashback enjoying Peter beneath the duvet. He was nice and supple as we expressed our passion in basic terms, because somehow that always seemed to suit the occasion.

"Suck him then darling, suck my cock?" Peter's words rang in my ears. Not 'Freddy' when we began to made love, when I was his 'cherry' - now came the basics when we indulged in our sexual frenzies, Freddy was the name we called it generally, now it was quintessentially cock and 'cherry' was pussy. And there I was, in my complete element, enjoying my 'cock' to the full and then with a suitable position change, we could simultaneously enjoy the taste and unique intimacy of each other.

But now I am back to the present and contemplating if I should like to 'suck cock' with Jason. He was teasing me, prompting me to do it. And so was Janice.

"But I have only ever done it with Peter."

"So?" She quipped.

"Well it seems that it is not right doing it with another. You see, I believe I do love Peter in my own way and vowed when we met, and he tried to get me to do oral when we first started going out with each other. It was just something in me that said it wasn't right until I knew I loved the guy."

"Well perhaps you are right Debs" said Janice but this is just a bit of fun, no strings attached, it is surely a physical thing, see how the others are enjoying it, and some who have partners, say it helps keeps their relationship alive."

I thought about it, and frankly, I had the zest for it. Jason's glory looked truly magnificent but then I was concerned that I may get overwhelmed and want more and I told Janice so."

"Have you never got an orgasm without full intercourse Debs? Surely you have?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"Just with imagery. Not in actuality."

"Well now the time is ripe to go further. Look, Jason is so very patient waiting for your mouth, just do it and I promise you will love it."

"He is a lot bigger than Peter" I said without thinking>"

"I am not surprised with all the women around to spoil him to the hilt" Janice said taking Jason momentarily into her mouth. Then she glanced at me looking intent, then, letting it slip out again yelled;" "Quickly, whilst it is still warm."

He turned to me, almost rubbing my cheeks with it... I could take in the scent. That was the ultimate turn on for me with Peter. The smell of sex and now I recalled the taste in my throat; the taste of cock; of throbbing wanting cock alluring me to sample the flavour. Now I knew I was getting frisky, the language of sex in my mind -set, just as it is with Peter. Always so appealing and comforting.

Now I wanted to suck Jason, I really did. I closed my eyes and went for it. His gentle hand covered my head, gently pressing, his hand guiding me to him beneath. He liked the balling just like Peter did. I tasted the pungent familiar nectar of cock with just a hint of sea salt. I felt so good and wonderful sucking this dear guy who seemed fully to understand the needs of a woman like me, whispering to me that what I was doing was gorgeous.

I took my time, there was no hurry and. glancing about me I saw that Janice was now busy with Bob and Charmaine was with John. As I sucked profusely I still could not believe this was happening to me, but I was and there was no going back. Not as though I wanted to. This was so wonderfully soothing simply to enjoy the carnal pleasures available to us all that evening.

As I continued to suck and ball Jason I instinctively moved my free hand down and underneath my skirt and soon found want I wanted. It was so lovely to tease myself with my fingertips as I continued to enjoy Jason deep throat.

"You are doing magnificently" Jason whispered.

"Tell me if you want me to stop" I said taking a breather. I was concerned he would reach a climax before he needed too, like sometimes Peter did and he had to finish me off by other means, having lost his erection.

After all what Jason was doing was his job but I had no idea, until he explained what the ring was for, clasping the root of his length, me thinking it was just for show like the stud in his belly button. But I discovered it was to hold him back until the time was right.

Although to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't have minded if he had gone all the way, orally I mean. It took me a while to do that with Peter but since that first time, it has become standard, like when we indulge in mutual deep oral. I love the taste of cock and all its facets and now, tasting another was so very thrilling.

"The time could be right later with you Janice, if I can meet you privately" Jason suggested massaging his fingers around the back of my neck. "It will be special I promise because seriously, I really like you and want to get to know you more."

It was food for thought. Jason was really nice every way and I could do with an awful lot more of this guy. But for now I continued to enjoy what I was doing and soon felt myself build into a crescendo and, when I did the short pants, the rapid breathing was ominous; Jason let me finish at my leisure. He was so considerate and I had to think seriously about this offer and how that would affect my on-going relationship with Peter.

But in the meantime, sitting back in my chair I relished all the wonderful sensations Jason had given me and then had to watch him indulge with other girls who were eagerly awaiting his unique service. Now there were no holds barred, the precedence had been set by Janice, Charmaine and I guess myself and I admired the way each guy spoiled the girls to their heart's content.

Eventually the guys were done, the hour allocated was up and the guys departed. But Jason took time to whisper once more into my ear and suggested I give him a buzz on his mobile, and he left me his card.

I went home well and truly a far more happier and gratified woman I was before the party. I dithered the next day whether I should take up Jason's offer, but as Peter was due back in a couple of days I did text him asking if I could take a rain check.

If I was going to pursue this with Jason I wanted to feel perfectly right about it. Doing the wonderful things I did with him at the club was one thing, it could not be considered as an affair. But what ii he came to my place, how would that be and where are the limits to what is just a fling and an affair?

I was ain a dilemma but the truth is I was aching for Jason. He had that effect on me and no mistake, like I was a teenage girl again having my first fling. But then there was Peter who had never ever disappointed me in bed or generally.

Perhaps I needed to put it down to experience, it was just a night out and that was that. It was nice and very impelling and I discovered something of myself I never imagined, that was truly exciting and the temptation to pursue that was very strong. Jason was truly a very thrilling guy to know, not just sexually but as a person too. I found myself fantasising how it would be with him beneath the duvet, or even on top of it and that was strong enough to set me off into a prolonged session with my cherished vibrator, which kept me primarily happy whilst peter was absent.

But what should I do? I wanted Jason, yes I did. All my passion buds fluttered every time I thought about that evening at the swingers club. I was besotted by him, I really was. But because Peter was due home I had to conclude that maybe it would be better not to take up Jason's offer and remain strictly Peter's woman. His midnight woman when he was back home and we had spent a wonderful evening in each other's arms and finally he made me his real woman after midnight beneath the duvet.

I consoled myself that Jason and I had not indulged in anything other than sex play; we had not had intercourse so it was not like I had cheated on Peter.

I would hold my ground and be a good girl for Peter on the understanding that he would shortly give up the foreign reporting stint and give me more of his time.

I was a deeply passionate woman to a high degree and that had become increasingly evident when I visited the club, and felt all my inhibitions dissolve when I took Jason by mouth. This guy set my pace as never before in such a short space of time and I would have done absolutely anything with him if we had met privately that night. But he had another gig to attend which took him into the early hours; but maybe that was just as well because it did give me time to gather my thoughts.

For all I know it could have ended up as a one night stand, which would have been lovely, but I want more than that, and I think Jason knows that. I don't know what it is but there was just something there, like we had met before and lived with each other. It was really odd but deeply impelling and now this was the one thing that was preventing me from dismissing any idea of seeing Jason privately.

It was still there in my mind-set. I wanted Jason. I usually follow my heart and everything seems to work out okay generally. Peter was due in two days and I would set myself up for that.

But all that changed when on TV a new uprising had occurred in the Middle East and I just knew that would delay Pete for I don't know how many more days.

I was right. Peter telephoned to say he was sorry and I felt I was left in a vacuum. Nothing mattered any more about being faithful and I made the call which would make me one very happy woman...

Jason said in his beautifully sexy husky voice that he would be around Sunday. That it would be so nice to see me alone and in my own environment and to resume our brief but memorable acquaintance in the swingers club.

I had made the first move to something I could never have envisaged a week ago. But the truth is; after having been invited to visit the club with Janice and Charmaine, I was made alarmingly aware of the void in my life since Peter took on the foreign reporting post and the bubble had finally burst.

I have been making excuses so long both for me and Peter pretending all was fine with us` and it was always worth the long wait just to have him back with me for a few days leave.

It was as if I had been programmed to believe that was alright with me, when all the time I suffered the pangs of not having the warmth of a man next to me in bed, let alone the stuff we did on the sofa and in front of a roaring log fire on the flush thick pile red carpet.

It was always so romantic too so I guess I kidded myself that the arrangement was fine, that it would not last for ever and soon he would be with me constantly.

But since meeting Jason I realise that in my early thirties I am in the prime of my life and the way things were going as far as Peter was concerned, I would be old and bedraggled by the time he got to have a regular local job, as he keeps on promising.

I have so much to give and, by way of giving; to take as well. I know my passion has been controlled for too long and now there is a chance of escape, with one of the sexiest and wonderful guys I have ever met. Not to mention his sexual attractiveness that is rather overwhelming. It must have been strong to influence me to do the things I did in public, thanks to the drink also. I'm sure Janice must have put something into it.

"Of course I didn't" she claimed. "Don't blame the drink or me for your uncontrolled passion."

She was right; it was an impending passion waiting to be free.

But what I did made me realise just what I have been missing for long periods of time and how beautiful it was. It was of course very explicit and for some there seemed to be no holds barred with some of the girls who had no hesitation at all in going the full hog with Bill, who seemed to lure them into a steamy sexual encounter.

But I had my limits. For me some things are best done in private and not for the pleasure of gazing eyes, and there were a lot in the club who were doing that, some close up too.

Although it was none of my business I was happy to see that Jason did not go that far. About three girls enjoyed him orally as I had done but when he quietly told me I was the best I felt quite privileged.

As soon as I cleared my mind that is what I wanted to do, and as soon as I took him into my mouth I felt the utter warmth there. The feel of it spreading my cheeks was something beyond description and I took so much pleasure just sucking him gently with all the feelings I could muster. Glancing up I could see he was enjoying too, his eyes closed and his head leaning back as I nudged it between my teeth in a daringly suggestive way, and feeling it jerk to my pleasure was all that it could ever be. I just didn't want to let go, however the other girls were demanding their pleasure. But not before I took one final plunge and took him deep throat, holding him there for just as long as I could hold my breath; and then releasing the hold of what must have been, seven inches of pure heaven, popped out a wonderful glowing masterpiece of true masculine fervour.

I felt nothing could beat that. I heard his vocal response and knew I had done so well. I was one very happy woman enjoying that which I had missed so much. I won't deny I am really into oral stuff, especially when the guy is as attractive as the dark haired brown eyed Jason and, coming away from him to make way for the others, his eyes focussed into mine and said that he wanted more.

I took one more admiring glance at his beautiful length and could still feel and taste it there in my mouth. It hung there just for a few moments until its vacancy was filled with another very hungry girl who seemed to emulate what I had been doing. Like touching it, as she started to suck profusely.

I was thinking how amazing it must feel for those guys who are fortunate indeed to enjoy the yearning of those sexy women. Then I said to myself I was one of them, that now was the time to do something about it, so the invitation from Jason was always a yes in my mind no matter how one part of me said I should remember Peter and be good for him.

I had tasted the joy of his sex. But now I wanted what most women want, the whole man, to feel his arms around me and his warm kisses console my being. Not just to enjoy sex with him but all that is the real living person.

What the hell, that was no fun at all. It was no f8n any more just being there for Peter. Come to think of it I was bored with Peter's sex by numbers efforts sometimes, pretending it was doing me a lot of good and satisfying the sex buds, there have been times I just stared at the ceiling and hoped it would soon be all over.

Yes there were those times and lately they were becoming more apparent. Am I really about to be a 'part-time lover as needs be and when Peter has time?

It was time for change and hopeful time to change my lover big time. And if I had a chance with Jason, that would be so wonderful. But could I accept him doing the job he did; whilst all those other women enjoyed my goods?

I was already thinking in a possessive mode and I hadn't even met him properly. I should get to know him first no doubt. Roll on, Sunday. I am so looking forward to that. To simply have the prospect of maybe having a new guy in my life. Not just for the sex, although that would be paramount, especially with Jason, he is everything a woman could wish for, just that certain look in his eyes I noticed when he was looking down at me feasting on his gorgeous attributes, me glancing upward to see his expression as I went for it deep and whole.

I so want to regenerate that moment in slow time, like in the movies when something stirring is happening. It will be beautiful with Jason I know it. 'Steady on' I tell myself, there will be plenty of time to show my true passion on Sunday. I shall show him just how it will be like with a woman like me; a woman who has been so utterly starved, not just of sex but emotion too.

It would not be so bad if I could skype with Peter on the internet, but because of bloody security we cannot even do that. Same goes for mobile phone contact. I cannot even hear his voice. Nothing!

This woman badly needs a real good seeing too, putting it mildly and I just feel Jason will have the solution

Jason is sending me lots of texts. I love to be flattered; He sends about ten texts a day telling me how special I am. He is looking forward to our first real date and is not slow in saying the most intimate things that make my heart flutter as well as other things that make me happy to be a woman.

At last Sunday came and I watched Jason pull up in his very expensive Audi convertible and hoped he would be giving me a ride in it. He could not make it until late evening because of his work commitments so it seemed I would become his woman after midnight.

But at least, if we did become an item, he would not be abroad, he could be there every night for me and each morning I would awaken him with a full massage and breakfast bed. I would truly spoil him in all ways.

I opened the door before he rung and gave him my best smile. And there he was. Open armed with that wonderful smile which glowed personality and excitement. He looked fantastic in his beige chino's and open necked silk shirt revealing just a glimpse of that wonderful torso I'd remembered when he showed me it all.

"I aim to take you to dinner, Janice. I know a beautiful restaurant called salmon's Leap with a glorious view of the River Dart. Is that okay with you?"

There we were still standing in the hallway; he did not seem to want to come in. There was I expecting that he would be frivolous, like he was at the club, and wanting to come in and test the water so to speak. But surprise, surprise, it was nothing like that, he actually wanted to spoil me to cahoots and I was going to get a ride in that beautiful motor car of his besides a very romantic late Sunday evening dinner out.

I guess I was stuck for words. He asked if I was still alright about dating him. He seemed to jump to the conclusion that because he does what he does, I may not like to think about something more than just the sex.

"You are something special and I want to impress you wholly. The show work is simply just a job; I can think of it nothing more. Yes I do it because I enjoy it and feel good about it, to give the girls what they want without commitment, That can't be bad but it doesn't mean I think of the sex any more than what it is, a stimulant to ease the stress of modern life"

"Is that what you thought of me, a sorry woman starved of sex and behaving very outrageously?"