The Woman After Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought of none of those things about you, I could see you were shy but there was something more too deep in those eyes of yours. I hope to make it with you Janice big time. So just give me a chance and let it flow, and then if we want, we can maybe shed our passion if we feel compatible to do so.

"It is one thing to have some harmless fun in the swingers club but quite another if you feel like I feel about you, as a person. Let's give it a try huh?"

"Let's just do that," I said, "give me a couple of minutes to put on some suitable glad rags, Take a seat in the lounge."

He smiled and obeyed and helped himself to some grapes.

I wanted some real excitement in my life. Could Jason provide that? `. Too long I have been hutched up with waiting for Peter when he is ready and all his work is done, until the next time.

He is going to be without this woman after midnight sure enough if all goes to plan. I want that to happen, I am ready and I am willing. Just having Jason there in my lounge awaiting, is one great big confidence builder.

I am singing and nearly ready, feeling on top of the world to be having my first date with Jason. Is it really happening? Am I actually getting a break in my life?

And then, down the stairs to the lounge and he is there, waiting. It is not a dream that seemed too good to be true. There he was as large as life, a very handsome and lively bulk of a guy who opened all my channels leading to heaven.

"You look ravishing and almost too good to touch" he said with a wonderful pleasing smile.

I dared to say; "I hope not, else I will have to put on my gardening garb. You would not like me in that I am sure."

"You would look good in anything you wear and anything you don't" he said with a cheeky look in his eyes.

"You will have to come see my garden" I continued. "Do you like gardening Jason?"

"Definitely, If you are in it... And if you have a blue rose I will pick it just for you."

That was a good omen because I do. I told him so and he gave me that mischievous look once more saying he adores the perfume that it reminds him of love in full bloom.

"You are indeed a flatterer" I said.

"You deserve to be flattered and much else" he said quietly, his eyes penetrating mine now and I felt a sort of magnetism spring up inside which was much more than a love sprout, the sprout like the rosebud was opening and if he wanted he could have taken me right there and then.

His warm kiss, his first was indeed explorative and very French and instinctively I found myself hugging him so tight. It was simply heaven on earth to be close to Jason, indeed this close with no space between. So close I could feel the throb of that which I had enjoyed just days ago and I wanted more. It felt so right neatly pressing into my groin. I wanted to touch it there and then, through his chinos and show him just how this woman could be with a special guy like him.

He kissed me some more, both of us stood in a beam of sunlight pouring through the window and I felt the ultimate warmth of his being encroach me.

Would he go further and restore the lusty woman in me? I felt his strong hands around my shoulder blades, holding me steadfast into his kiss.

My hands so wanted to explore and show him my need. A touch maybe leading to more? He was lovely and so very sexy. His kiss did everything for me. It changed me from your usual standard everyday woman into a beast, a brazen hussy and a slut all into one.

I simply wanted just to let go my passion to mingle with his and nestle afterwards in his arms like he was the guy to end all guys I'd known before, ever Peter.

But we were much too entwined for me to explore and I believe that is show Jason wanted it to be.

I was beginning to think maybe he was a big tease and he would not be going there at all, that he had his limits like those I had enjoyed and maybe he just didn't want more.

I don't think so though, going by that kiss. Both of us having reached a point where we needed air.

My lips seemed numbed as he stopped. Now my hands itched to feel him and refresh recent memories, but the body language wasn't quite right. He seemed to want just to take me out.

He told me so in so many words. But most enlightening and extremely promising when he asked if he could sleep with me tonight.

"What a darned silly question!" I replied and he laughed heartily. In a way his kiss was a tease and he must have known he was excited down under, a promise of things to come?

I had never ever been so utterly besotted by a guy before. He was like a great big Teddy Bear I wanted to hug and spoil to my heart's content. I had never quite felt that way with Peter. It is strange how the tide turns and what one thought was the best, turns out to be just an inkling of the sheer exuberance and quality Jason has to offer...

As he guided me to his posh car hand in hand I felt for the entire world I belonged. It felt I was in love with this guy, deeply in love with a passion that could not be denied, like the blue rose that would be opened tonight full blossom, the petals being seductively picked from the bud that nurtured them and sprinkled over my true love.

It seemed I was in a dream world as Jason drove me along the narrow country roads, occasionally turning his head around like he was checking my response.

Once or twice he drew into the side of a quiet road simply to kiss me. Like he too could not believe who was sitting beside him. His warm lips, touching mine again was delightful, and the feel of his touch on my knee said that he wanted more than the kiss. He inspired a confidence in me I thought had gone forever.

It was perfect and when we arrived at the pub restaurant, it was exactly as he described a beautiful location with a river view which seemed to herald our new life together. Was I being presumptuous? I don't think so, why would he go to such lengths to please me when he could have got what he wanted without.

He was the sort of guy who could seduce any woman he wanted but he had chosen me as distinct from those who just wanted him for his body.

This was magic, the way he led me to a pre-booked table said that he had the confidence to know I would agree to dining out with him, And that meant something to me.

Immediately sitting at a table for two opposite him and deciding on our choice I felt the pangs of what Meg Ryan did in her famous bit in stimulating a fake orgasm in public.

But if I was able to do that, and it would have been so easy, facing Jason and sharing glances and touching ankles, it would not have been fake, but real.

Most women know about getting an orgasm without intercourse. It is what is in the mind, concentrating on that which builds and generates and explodes into a wonderful climax. It is often a means to an end but as for me, well I am not open to excite others other than just Jason and me, and that is best delayed until later when both the physical and emotional elements can make for a perfect fuck.

We had the perfect pace near a window. The late summer sun started to sink beyond the horizon and made for a beautiful red hue in the sky.

Now it was my turn to tease with the precise handling of my chicken thigh and the gentle swivel of its bone in my mouth, gently but provocatively nibbling the meat away and then, gently but provocatively licking the bone before depositing it on my plate.

Watching the element of longing in his eyes as he watched intently, and then afterwards enjoying a peach melba it was his turn to excite, teasing open his peach and dipping his tongue inside to suckle the juice.

Those images were there in my mind again. Translating what that meant. It will be so easy for him to enjoy me that way and it would be so utterly divine to feel the sensations of his sexual inclinations.

I shall be so rudely sexy for him later; he would see me at my very best. All this build up generated a need in me that could only be gratified by the hunk of a guy opposite, who now sipped wine like I have never seen it sipped before, touching my glass with his and openly declaring; "here is to later"

And I knew that meant a lot more than just touching glasses.

Dinner done he said; what now?"

I replied and said for the second time that day; "Silly question" and he knew whar I meant -the way he stroked my knee, lifted my skirt beneath the table and stroked my inner thigh, sending a shudder up my spine.

He whispered just how nice that was, that I have beautiful thighs needing to be explored and spoiled and how much he wanted to get beneath my skirt.

That was much more precise and meaningful and we were beginning to enter into a new phase I knew that.

Strolling out to the car we held hands and then he opened the passenger door like a real gentleman. I felt the devilish need to tease him and lifting one leg into the car I purposely displayed the gap between and slowly drew up the other so that he could see beneath my skirt, just enough to advertise the goods on display and I had been sure to wear my sexiest black fishnet stockings with matching suspender belt and a pair if sheer plum red laced panties.

He took a good focus there and I could see the lust in his stare. I felt certain warmth in my stomach which made me feel so special to be admired by Jason.

As he came around to open the driver's side I saw that he had a distinct swelling and I was happy that I must have been the cause of that. Of course he gave me another kiss and I took the bait, the way he was perched on the seat thighs apart. And it was so very special and gratifying just to feel him there again a he moved his tongue with mine and we enjoyed a beautiful moment of splendour. Gosh, I wanted him so much.

The kiss finished, he would have seen the longing in my expression and there we were secretly touching each other simultaneously. But it had to end because others, who had also finished their meal, were making for their cars.

And anyway Jason said it would be better to save for later, he would not think that a quickie in the back of the car would do me justice for our very first time; that I was worth a lot more than that.

I felt him once more, just a squeeze would do for now. It felt so good and at that moment I felt it was mine, despite all the women he had served touchy feely and orally. He said that was just work, that he felt no emotion, it was just like doing the everyday thing that's all, but being with me was different because he could really let go.

We were talking about it as we made for home and heaven! I was thinking wow! With all the absolute display of tempting ardour at the club, how better could that be?

"It must be very thrilling t to be spoiled by several women a night."

Jason looked at me like he didn't want to talk about it much. "It is just a job" he said, seemingly wanting to reaffirm that it meant nothing to him except maybe job satisfaction, that he was doing so good for those women. In some cases he read that it helps a woman recoup something she has lost with her partner so that makes it worthwhile, and those women who seek happiness maybe are lonely, or simply those who want just to have some naughty fun, knowing there are no strings attached.

"Maybe except with us!" I grinned

"We are different. We know that already, Janice. I want to achieve my own carnal ends, to show you what being with a real guy means."

All guys I knew were egotistic but Jason had good reason to be.

Now he was humouring me and I liked that. I wanted that we could enjoy some mutual banter that will be a real ice breaker later on.

He said he wanted to take me to the zoo sometime soon. He'd noted that I had a few animal pictures knocking around in my lounge. What a guy. He really knew how to treat woman, he was ever considerate. I told him the last time I had visited a zoo was with Peter, the laugh of the afternoon was when we saw a couple of tortoises making it.

"That must be really tough Janice, so glad we don't have that problem."

"Only in my shell like" I chuckled. "But when I make love I don't mind so much about the sounds, it is more the sensation."

"But sometimes the sounds can be very stimulating" Jason replied. "Like when you were busy having me for lunch at the swingers club huh?" he added with that glint in his eye.

"Was I that noisy?" I asked.

"I am not complaining, as far as I was concerned yours was by far the best, loved the way you succulently appreciated my glans and wowed my shaft."

"One could say I have had lots of practice" I returned not believing I'd said that. But that is how it was with Jason. It was like we had known each other in another place, another world or something. And I did so like sucking him and feeling the sense of him in my mouth afterwards.

"You have done it often then Janice" he queried.

"My first boyfriend introduced me and then Peter who is rather partial to mutual sucking."

"Hey, you are getting me going here, Janice. I am aching for you, do you know that?"

"Then please let me do something for you" I said and I meant it. I was really in the mood like I had been all day.

He pulled up at a convenient spot. He could keep watch whilst I did it. He said doing it in the club with mutual consent was one thing, but he didn't want to be done for indecent exposure.

All the time I liked what I heard and, undoing his zip I liked what I saw. "You can indecently expose yourself to me anytime" I chuckled gradually fishing him out from behind his boxer shorts.

"I love you in boxers" I said appreciatively I love this too more than you will ever know, you are superb Jason."

"I am glad I please" he laughed and I went down to him, my heart beating one to the dozen. He was sort of half-mast, different to how I saw him at the club, but still as attractive and he was perfectly hung I remember. I intended to strip him down to his knees but he reckoned it best to wait till later. He said he wanted that and I went along with him. I was rather too eager for my own good. Better to save some for later. But now I had the privilege of going down on him and enjoying a sneak preview so to speak. And most importantly I had him all to myself.

It was divine taking him in my mouth again, but this time I could concentrate with no one gawping at me and that was special, also to feel him growing against my tongue was a real bonus.

"You suck cock like a natural" Jason whispered between moans of approval and I so liked him using basics.

I adored the taste of his nectar and teased some pre-cum which sat on his glans so delightfully. It was the taste and the feel of the guy I wanted now to be with, Peter would be just a glimmer in the past.

I finished him off with a brisk hand job which was so enjoyable. I sparkled with the thrill of doing that for him, his cock full in the palm of my hand as I squeezed, pulled and released until he reached a beautiful crescendo. I imagined how it would be like with this beautiful sample of masculinity riveting deep inside me after all the thrills of foreplay. It was delicious and wonderful.

"Methinks 'tis Time to go home now?" I said in my best Devonshire accent. "Do you know something Jason; you sound just a little French sometimes?"

"Maybe that's because my mother is French" he explained zipping himself up and pressing the bulge which was still there, sensually into his crotch. I felt it would not be there for long. I wanted it out and about and that's for certain. It was sacrilege to keep such a beautiful instrument pent up for so long.

"It shows too" I said. There is just something about a Frenchmen that spells sex appeal and romance...

"You say the nicest things. Do you know something? I am really falling for you Janice" he whispered with that tinge of French in his accent and I was all of a tither once more.

As we drove home to my abode I felt he could have just stopped, pulled up and do anything he wanted with me. I was delirious for his fuck, after enjoying another sample of his magnificence. I still had the taste of him in my throat and was imagining just how it would be slipped nicely into me. For me now, that was the ultimate, I wanted also to show him just what it is like to be with a real woman who could just let herself go and indulge in the wonderful god given cause of life, when two people join to create something that can never be perfectly described. I shuffle in my seat as his left hand touches my thigh softly and generously, parting my legs to encourage him to go further, because that is what I would like, simply his warm touch there to stimulate the passion inside me. He does, with a little prompting from my hand, and his touch is divine and already I am moist for him.

He pulls in again, sighs and looks at me dauntingly, "we really should save this until we get home" he whispered but nevertheless, pulls up my skirt and goes down to me. I cover his face with my skirt and feel the warmth of his mouth explore me. It is divine just to relax and feel his presence there in my most private parts.

I need for him to mouth fuck me and he does, he reaches a point of no return and I would seriously scream if he stopped now. The building up was immense as he went to it mouth and tongue and I was his for the taking. I yearned for his fuck proper but was happy to enjoy the prelim and then the orgasm came and I was almost suffocating him, squeezing his head between my thighs to receive the maximum pressure over my palpitating pussy. He began to struggle and I knew then I had to release him from my clutches. His face was red and wet and he was severely out of breath as I licked the residue from his face and touched him there once again, like I could never resist it, even though it was just the feel of its exuberance beneath his chinos.

"We really should get home, this is getting serious, and I am boiling over for you. I want you like I have never wanted anyone," he said, releasing the gear stick and setting off again, my hand still rummaging there, so looking forward to his first fuck of me. I must have squeezed him all the way home, enjoying the rapturous feel of him.

"Just another little taste" I whispered, as you drive and he let me unzip him once more and indulge.

No wonder the girls at the swingers club adored him. With a presence so yielding and wanting it would be hard to resist. But I wanted to show him how this girl could do it with love, because that is how it was right then, as I moved to take him deep. With that and the vibration of the car traveling at speed it was a completely different ball game to before, it was lovely and the sensation made me moist again. All I wanted then was the feel of his fuck inside me. But we were almost home when I regained my senses, having been in a frenzied sub-conscious state.

Now at last we could really let go, no inhibitions, no others to disturb us from that something so very special. It was that we seemed just to dive in through the door and lurch up the stairs to my bedroom where our true needs could at last be fully gratified.

His gear was removed just as quickly as mine, except for my stockings and panties, which he wanted me to keep on, and there he was, my perfect Adonis ready for action.

The next hour we were transported to our heaven on earth and we were complete. We indulged in a lot of things I never did with Peter and his presence was like electric, he was like an animal playing with its prey; and I loved that. And all the time his erection was full and his balls ripe and wonderfully cuddlesome, he was being all cock for me, the same as I was being all pussy for him and we were as one, enjoying the flavour of the fruits in prime condition given the spark of deep passion.

I lavished in our sex. If it hadn't been for meeting Jason I would never have known what it is really like to be with a real man, a guy who knew how women like me ticked, he certainly ticked all my boxes, I guess in having to please so many sex starved women in his occupation as a male stripper gave him all the experience he shows with me, I love to feel him pamper me, he massages me with coconut oil until my skin is supple and yielding. He is so wonderfully romantic too; his kisses are warm and explore my whole being. Like my lust, my love for him grows and grows and I return his oral overtures with some of my own, taking him over and under and sideways too, head to toe with his raised stiffness up and ready between, I watch it jerk as I tease his p-hole gently with the tip of my tongue, I cradle his so warm and firm balls as the touch of tongue and cock develops, and I draw him in nice and strong and deep. Then with his mouth spoiling mine I hear his moans as I suck, stretching back to expose his glans and enjoying the taste of the man in my mouth, the feel of his firm girth and the soothing feel of his balls.