The Woman Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deirdre and I stared across the room at each other. She had this faint little smile. She was purposely hiding what she was thinking. I hated when she did that.

I wasn't about to let her know I was on to her. "So, what's for dinner?"

Deirdre shook her head with a genuine smile. "You really are just a man, aren't you?"

I gestured with my bottle. "Well, I'm too old for fighting and competitive sports, so yeah, sex, beer, and food are about all I've got left. Lately just food and beer, but things are looking up."

Deirdre quirked an eyebrow at me. "How are your kids going to take the news, old man?"

"They'll probably both run to their mother with a case of the vapors, then ask me for money. Pretty much the way they react to everything I do."

Deirdre smiled and nodded. "You've got to work on that relationship, Marsh. You really do. None of us are getting any younger." She waved a spatula in my general direction. "Now get out of the kitchen so I can cook."

"Yes, Ma'am."

***

Honoring a long ago promise, after supper I shooed Dee out of the kitchen and did the dishes. Afterward, I sat in the living room pretending to watch the evening news. My heart pounded and my cock stayed semi-hard just thinking about my sister. I'd heard Deirdre moving about the house and sat there in trepidation wondering what she was up to. She'd spent a long time in the bathroom. The last time I'd seen her she'd gone down the hall and disappeared into her room. The door shut tight.

Once the late evening news had finished, I looked at her door. Still closed. I groaned and took the long stroll down the hall past her door and went to my room. Alone. Again. What was all that crap in the kitchen with Jen and Dee about? I shook my head. Fuck if I knew. I got into bed.

Friday was a bust too. Another day another dollar. Deirdre didn't invite me to her bed. I spent another night jerking off thinking about her, but I was getting a little frustrated.

I didn't have to work Saturday, but I woke about ten minutes before the alarm, like always. After my usual morning bathroom routine, I headed into the kitchen. I got the coffee pot running and drug my fingers through my hair.

"Marsh, can you help with this?" Deirdre called from behind her door.

I went to her room. I leaned my ear close then tapped on the door. "Are you all right, Dee?"

"Yes, I just need some help."

I pushed the door open. The room was lit with several candles and an incense punk smoldered in a brass holder.

Deirdre was lying on her bed. She was nude except for a camisole gathered around her waist. She was resting on her elbows facing the door with her ankles crossed and feet in the air. Her ass looked like luscious globes and her smile was dazzling. She'd pushed her breasts together between her arms displaying a mouth-watering cleavage.

I stood there letting a lecherous smile march onto my face as my cock stiffened. "Wow, Dee, you're gorgeous."

"Thank you. I'm showing you mine. Now show me yours."

I stood in the doorway and ditched my bathrobe. By the time I'd whisked my underwear down, my cock stood out rigid and engorged. I grinned meekly. "You remember that day I guess."

"Of course I do, but that looks a lot bigger than I remember." Deirdre shifted her position making her breasts wobble a bit.

I licked my lips and took a step closer. "You look just as edible as I remember."

Deirdre smiled and shifted to one side. One of her pale nipples came into view. "I'll suck on yours if you'll suck on mine."

I thought I was going to come right there. Good ole Dee. Never one to beat around the bush when she had her eye on something she wanted. I walked toward her with mechanical steps. I paused near the bed and drank in her voluptuous body.

Deirdre stroked my stiff cock a few times, then moved, making room for me on the bed. Her breasts were heavier than I remembered, but she'd had two children. She'd suffered the ravages of childbirth, time, and gravity. It didn't matter. She was still sexy as hell.

I sat on the side of the bed. Deirdre pulled me to her. We kissed and I caressed her breasts. I reveled in the feel of her hardening nipples and the succulent taste of her ravenous mouth.

Again, I felt I might come with just her touch. Deirdre took charge. She pushed and pulled until she had me lying with my feet near the headboard. She straddled my head and lowered her luscious pussy to my lips while she took my cock in her mouth.

I grabbed her plump butt cheeks and slurped my sister's damp pussy. Deirdre sucked my cock, working it with her lips and tongue. Her aroma was intoxicating and I devoured her tasty sex.

Just thinking the lips engulfing my cock belonged to my sister caused me to twitch and I fought off orgasm. I groaned and warned Deirdre I was about to come. She was silent, but her body told me she was nearly ready to explode. I licked her wet, pink lips and probed her with a finger.

Deirdre pressed her hips against my face and griped my balls, squeezing them harder than I would've liked. It pushed me over the edge and I cried out.

My cock twitched and cum shot out in ropes. Deirdre stroked and sighed as my semen pumped from my cock with every stroke. Her own orgasm followed immediately. She was silent, but her legs flexed and her belly grew taught. Her breath came in pants. I smiled to myself. Good, she'd liked my efforts.

Deirdre flopped next to me and breathed deep. "That was wonderful, Marsh. Just wonderful."

I shifted position until I could hold and kiss my sister. "That was a fantastic blow job, Sis." I wiped semen off her chin and rubbed it on my leg.

I cuddled her for quite some time. Not wanting the morning to pass too quickly. My cock stirred and thickened. I reached for her camisole and tried to work it off her waist. I wanted to savor her body completely naked.

Deirdre grabbed my hands and stopped me. "No. Leave it. Just make love to me when you're ready again."

I engaged her eyes. "Is it a good luck charm or something?"

Deirdre's eyes were stuck between concern and wanton pleasure. "I just look better with it on."

"I can see your tits. They're beautiful. I was just eating your pussy and it's lovely. You've got a great ass. What's the problem?"

Deirdre groaned and frowned. "I just feel better with it on. Don't ruin the moment. Okay?"

"Okay." I moved my hand from the satin material to her bare shoulder. "I think it's time we cross that line."

Deirdre rubbed my chest with a hand. "Please do. But I haven't been with a man in a long time. Take it easy at first okay?"

"I'll never hurt you Dee. If I even begin to, tell me and I'll stop and do something else."

She nodded. "I love you, Marsh."

"I love you too." I settled in, resting my weight on her broad hips. I wiggled around until my cock was poised between her pussy lips. I slid the head between them and felt her slippery dampness coat me. I kissed Deirdre and pushed my aching manhood into her. Her vaginal muscles resisted at first, but they gave way and my head popped into her vault.

Deirdre pushed me back with her hands on my hips. "Too fast, Marsh, and you're pretty big. Hold on for minute." Deirdre breathed deep and smiled at me. "Let's change position."

I agreed and let her take charge. Deirdre mounted me cow girl fashion. My personal favorite. I lay back and marveled at the soft touch of her fingers as she positioned my dick beneath her. I watched her face.

Deirdre's pussy was smooth as velvet on my cock. Her eyes went wide, then she smiled as she eased her body down on my pole. Deirdre worked herself up and down on me. I loved the warm, silky, resistance of her tight sheath.

Deirdre placed her hands on my chest. I squeezed her tits and watched as her pussy consumed my dick. I closed my eyes and snagged her camisole. She was so engaged with fucking me that she didn't notice at first. I swept it up and over her head before she could react.

Deirdre slammed down on my cock and glared at me. "Damn it, Marsh. I asked you to leave that."

I glanced at her belly. She had a few white stretch marks on each side of and below her belly button. I placed my palms on those scars and moved her up and down on my cock.

"You're a beautiful, sexy woman, Dee. You've had kids. So what? Your pussy is awesome. I can't describe how wonderful your body feels wrapped around mine. Forget what you think you look like. Enjoy the experience. I sure am."

She moved on my shaft again. "Jim hated my belly after Jimmy was born."

"Jim's dead. Now you're doing your best to ruin our moment, Dee." I pushed her onto her back and stabbed my cock back into her. Deirdre gasped at my intrusion, but flexed her hips accepting me.

My cock turned to lead. I felt her soft parts, but I thrust like a machine. Sweat broke out on Deirdre's cheeks and forehead. She matched my energy. I matched her sweat. She crossed her legs behind my ass and dug her nails into my shoulders. I knew I was losing it, but I continued to pound into my sister's sopping pussy.

I glanced at her while I raised my upper body on my arms. Deirdre's face was flushed. Her tits bounced with every stroke I made. Her skin shone with a thin patina of sweat. My cock slid in and out of her like a hammer drill. She moaned her enjoyment. I grunted my urgency.

I remembered dancing with her to that romantic song. I rose on my toes and arms, then slammed into her. My passion demanded that I drive deeper, but she seemed impervious to my thrusting.

"Oh God. Here it comes," I said. Deirdre's nails dug into my back as I came deep in her pussy. I thrust over and over feeling my semen explode from my cock. I stumbled to a halt and let my weight drop onto Deirdre's chest.

I nuzzled Deirdre's neck for a minute. "You didn't finish, did you?"

"Um, that's okay. You'll get it done next time."

I pulled out and grabbed a towel sitting close by. I offered it to Deirdre. She lifted her ass off the bed and I stuffed the towel under her.

"That was the best ever, Sis. I want you to know just how special this has been for me."

Deirdre smiled at me. "It's been a fantasy of mine for quite some time too. I'm glad you liked it."

I traced my fingers around her areola then kissed her breast. I placed a hand on her scarred belly and rubbed gently. She didn't object or resist. My cock thickened, growing heavier. I motioned for her to roll onto her belly. She complied with a smile. Deirdre raised her hips displaying her engorged sex to me. I pushed a pillow under her, then got on my knees behind her and pushed in. My cock slid to the hilt with little resistance. The mixed aroma of our juices created an intoxicating elixir.

I grabbed her waist and moved in and out of her. I started slowly building to a frantic crescendo. Deirdre slammed her apple shaped ass back at me. Her orgasm came with sudden fury and she cried out before collapsing under my weight, riding high on her hips. I lay there on top of her as her vaginal muscles squeezed and released my cock.

Deirdre smiled over her shoulder at me. "Now that's the ticket. I haven't come like that in years."

"It's so easy with you, Dee. I loved it and can't wait to do it again. You've got the best pussy. I always knew you did. There's one thing though."

"What's that?"

"I'd like you to move into my room, permanently. I don't want you to be the woman down the hall. I want you to be the woman in my bed."

"I don't know. There're some advantages to being the woman down the hall. Maybe I don't want to give those up."

"You're going to make me beg, aren't you?"

Deirdre wiggled around until she was facing me. We shared a long warm kiss. Then she gave me the Groucho eyebrows. "Begging is fun to watch."

"Please, please, please. Move into my room with me, Dee."

Deirdre giggled. "Okay, I think that can be arranged."

I crushed Deirdre in my arms thanking her.

End

12