The Woman Next Door Pt. 05: Full Filled!

Story Info
Barbara meets Monica's TV slave.
1.9k words
4.66
6.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers

I had to admit that she was gorgeous. This was Tina, Monica's TS slave. She was in Monica's "play room", her arms stretched wide to a beam in the ceiling, and her legs spread wide and tied to bolts in the wall. She was tall and thin, with shoulder length "dirty blonde" hair that just reached her shoulders. Wearing only a red garter belt, red hose and heels, her small breasts were being pinched by a pair of nipple clamps. She hung in her restraints with a blindfold over her eyes and a ball gag muffling her low moans. Clearly they were moans of pleasure as her erect cock affirmed. A black leather cock ring helped keep her erect and a leather ball stretcher pulled her balls lewdly.

Pam and I stepped further into the room as Monica welcomed us.

"Barbara, I know you've met Tina before," she said, taking my arm and slowly walking me toward her slave.

"She misbehaved this week and has been punished but I told her that if she took her punishment well, and she has, that she would have a reward," she finished, turning to me.

"And that's you."

Let me back up as to how I found myself on my knees ready to take a real cock in my mouth for the first time.

After our wedding, Pam and I settled back into our routine. I stopped being Steven and became "Barbara" every weekend from Friday evening until Monday morning. It was bliss. Pam and I were obsessed with each other and the weekends were completely about me being Pam's dress up toy. Our days were filled with shopping, dressing me, putting me on display, fucking, sucking, having Pam ride my slutty red lips to her orgasm or, best of all, gently fucking me with her strap on.

Of course, Pam and I had shared our deepest fantasies. She had played with some of mine by fucking me in the window where a neighbor might see and, of course, fucking me in front of our wedding guests. So, as we approached the anniversary of her discovery of my crossdressing, I wanted to fulfill her deepest fantasy - to see me with another TV.

"I'd love to see you suck a real cock," she'd tease. "Or watch her fuck your ass. I know how you crave it and it would be so hot to have me next to you, watching you take it. I'd love to see that."

But when Pam asked "You've never sucked a real cock?" I had to reply "no."

"Have you ever wanted to?"

I hesitated a moment then said "Yes, but not just any cock." I went on to explain that, before I met her, my crossdressing involved lots of porn and masturbation. I was always most turned on by controlling women using a strapon but I was also turned on by certain pictures of TVs. These were pictures of men dressed as women, but very feminine men; slender, hairless, pretty. Maybe they would "pass" or maybe not, but it would be close. Often I'd search the personal ad sites and had considered responding to a few but I always shied away.

So, I was curious but just not horny or motivated enough, until now. I knew who could help me bring Pam's fantasy to life.

"What an excellent idea," agreed Monica when I phoned her. " And leave everything to me."

The next day Monica called and instructed Pam to come by at 8 this Saturday and to bring me. Pam was a little hesitant.

"She wants you to come, too. Are you ready for another round with Monica?"

I said that I was ready now that I knew a little more of what to expect from Monica. So, the plan was set.

On Saturday I dressed in my own blonde wig, my favorite black cincher, hose and heels. I wore a tight knit skirt and a white peasant blouse that I know Pam likes on me. I'm always anxious about going out in public so Pam took my hand, peeked outside, then we dashed for the car and headed for Monica's.

"That's right, said Monica. "You're Tina's reward."

Pam looked at me questioningly as she realized what this meant.

Monica dropped a pillow in front of Tina, then began to remove the nipple clamps. Tina writhed in ecstatic agony as the blood flowed back into her nipples.

"Barbara called me and said that she wanted to do something special for your anniversary," she explained to Pam as she removed Tina's blindfold. The slave blinked to adjust to the light and to bring us into focus. Monica removed the ball spreader and massaged Tina's balls, then undid the cock ring, stroking the cock to an even fuller erection.

"Barbara told me that your favorite fantasy was to see her with another TV, sucking and getting fucked."

Monica stepped away from Tina and looked at Pam and me. "Happy Anniversary you two," she said.

Pam looked up at me, her breath already deepened. "You angel, you," she whispered. "Let me see you suck her cock."

I knelt on the pillow and looked up at Tina and then her cock. It was magnificent. Not too big, about the same size as mine and a little thicker. But it was smooth and tapered to a smallish tip. And it was just dripping with pre-cum.

I hesitated just a moment, then licked the tip. It was sweet. I licked some more then took the head in my mouth. Tina began to moan and Pam knelt beside me, her hand between her legs. I got down to work. I ran my tongue up the length of the shaft then took as much as I could into my mouth.

Monica laughed lightly as she stroked Pam's hair, "It's amazing how natural it comes to some boys. You were born to this Barbara."

I couldn't disagree. I began to suck earnestly now, loving the warmth of this cock in my mouth. Tina began to thrust into me and I held her ass to slow her just a bit. But I could feel the tension in her hips and I knew she couldn't wait long. So I worked to draw her cum from her, sucking firmly with every stroke and going a little faster now.

Suddenly she came. I kept her in my mouth as she spurted into me. It was salty and it burned slightly as I swallowed. I kept her in my mouth as she relaxed in her restraints, but her cock barely softened.

I released Tina from my mouth and looked to see a very flushed Pam sitting back against Monica, who smiled all too knowingly at me.

"Good gurl, Barbara. You made Pam very happy and you swallowed it all. Tina hasn't cum in two weeks so I'm sure she gave you a mouthful."

Monica stood and released Tina from her restraints and headed upstairs.

"Tina is going to go clean up and then come back to us," she said taking me by the hand and helping me stand. She looked into my eyes. "She has a very quick recovery time so round two won't be too far away."

She helped me out of my blouse, skirt and then my panties. She took Tina's cock ring and snapped it around own dripping clit, then directed me to bend over. She lubricated my ass and then worked a medium sized plug into my ass.

"That will help get you ready. Stand up," she instructed.

She sat me on a chair facing a large mirror. I could see myself and, on the bed behind me, a nearly naked Pam removing her panties. Monica restrained my wrists behind my back.

"Now, Barbara. You can gaze at yourself and your lovely erection and you can also watch while I please Pam behind you. And Tina will be back shortly."

Soon they were in a 69 position, Pam's moans affirming the talents of Monica's tongue. I looked at myself and I looked good. I looked back to Pam and gently rocked my hips back and forth, enjoying the plug in my ass, making my clit even harder.

After a while Tina returned and came to me. Kneeling between my legs, she looked up at me slyly. "My turn," she said.

She took me in her mouth and began to suck and tease me with her tongue. It was heavenly. I looked in the mirror and Pam was astride Monica's face. I looked down at Tina's head, rising up and down on my shaft. She began to caress my balls.

"Don't you make her cum, Tina, or you'll be back in restraints for a week!" Monica called. With a final lick, Tina withdrew her lips.

"I can't leave you two alone for a second," said Monica as she knelt to release my wrists.

"Barbara, go lie on the bed on your back."

This was it. I was finally going to be fucked with a real cock. On my hands and knees is my favorite position but I wasn't going to argue. I sat on the edge of the bed and lay back as Monica lifted my legs into the air and Tina put a condom on her beautiful cock. Pam gave me a deep passionate kiss and I moaned as Monica worked the plug from my ass.

"I love you," Pam whispered into my ear. "You're beautiful to me. I hope we can do this again."

I could feel the tip of Tina's cock exploring my asshole.

"Yes," I begged to all of them, "Please."

And then she was in me. Her cock was warm. It was firm yet it gave a little as I squeezed with my ass. Tina gave a feminine little growl and began to fuck me for real, firmly sliding deeply in and out with a regular rhythm. I moaned with each thrust and took her in as deeply as I could.

Monica gently pinched my nipples saying "You like a real cock just fine, don't you Barbara? See what you've been missing?"

Each thrust brought me closer to cumming. I looked at Tina as she worked her cock into me. She took my own clit and began to stroke me. Pam was steadily rubbing her own clit, lost in her fantasy come to life. She looked at me and knew I was close.

"Take it, baby," she urged. "Feel her cock fill you up. You look so hot like this. I'm cumming again. Cum with me, baby!"

It was all too much. Tina looked into my eyes and I melted. With a loud groan I climaxed and shot a long stream of cum onto my chest. As I came the contractions in my ass brought Tina over the top and I could feel her cock pulsing in my ass. Then her cock began to soften. She pulled out of me then quickly began to lick all my cum from my chest.

We rested a bit until Pam and I collected ourselves and woozily sat up on the edge of the bed.

Monica laughed. "You two look completely wrung out."

Pam looked at our reflections in the mirror. "I think we look completely satisfied," she said confidently.

I said "I think we should celebrate our anniversary much more often."

We all laughed and made plans for the next time.

jableabee
jableabee
59 Followers