The Woman on the Bus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you want to do to her what you're doing to me now?" Gina breathed out.

"She committed me to that idea with all those text messages she sent." I replied, continuing to finger her while using my thumb to rub over her clit in the same motion. "Do you remember the audio message? The one where you could hear her long, loud orgasm?" I teased.

"Play it for me!"

I was expecting that request and was happy to oblige since I nearly forgot it was there. I removed my hand from between my legs and grabbed my phone. I found the audio and turned up the volume. The clip was about 30 seconds long and I had an idea. I was already neck deep involved there, I figured I may as well dive in.

I pressed play and Melissa's orgasm filled the room. At the same moment, I went in and assaulted her clit with my tongue. I've never done it before, but I knew how I liked it, so I tried to emulate what I liked, and was immediately rewarded. She raised up, moving her hands from her own breasts to the back of my head and moaned... loudly. Her legs began to shake as I hastened my penetration of her.

I sucked her clit harder into my mouth as her legs began to violently shake on either side of my head and her hands pulled my head harder to her. This moment seemed to last forever in my mind. It seemed like hours passed before her orgasm subsided. Out of breath, she collapsed into the couch.

I'm not sure what came over me, but I slid my panties down my legs and off as I rose to my feet.

"I'm not done with my story..."

I straddled her leg, rested my knees against the couch cushion, and put my hands on her shoulders.

"That night, before Ben had to leave for the airport, he comes out to the kitchen while I was going dishes laughing hysterically. I asked him what he was laughing at, and he held up the panties and said he never thought he would have to ask me about another woman's panties. Well, I told him the story of what happened that day and gave him a kiss when before he left. He told me to have fun and that he would be back in two weeks. Do you know what that means?" I asked.

I began to gyrate my hips against her leg, ensuring my clit rubbed smoothly up and down against her skin.

"It means we have time to practice before you meet Melissa."

"That's right" I said, my breath quickening, "And hopefully I'll get better for you." I added as I quickly removed my top, baring my breasts to her for the first time.

My motions quickened, and Gina moved her hands to my ass, assisting my journey to orgasm. She leaned closer to me. "You were amazing! Next time, I want to explore you just as much. Until then..." She told me, then suckled my nipple into her mouth as I rode her leg.

I held her close to me as I felt the fire build within me. Gina had always been a great friend and was then quickly becoming a fantastic lover. As I continued on, I began thinking that it's clear I was bisexual, but where did this come from? Did I never have the opportunity, or did I need a Melissa to come along to make the opportunities apparent to me? To take my blinders off. I pushed Gina away from my breasts and passionately kissed her lips. One hand immediately went to my pussy, the other to my breast, pinching my nipple as she shot her tongue into my mouth. I was drunk on her passion.

I was so involved with Gina that I barely heard my phone make a sound. I have no doubt it was Melissa.

"Make me cum, Gina."

"Stand on the couch." She replied.

I didn't know what she was getting at, but I obliged her request. As soon as I was standing on the cushion, I realized what she intended. She immediately put her hands on my butt, pulled me to her face and buried herself into me. Her tongue immediately began exploring my entire pussy, moving between my vagina and my clit and back again. If she didn't admit her girl virginity to me earlier, I would have taken her for a pro the way she worked her tongue.

As soon as the wave began building, I felt weak in my knees.

"Gina, I'm coming... make me cum!" I announced loudly.

She doubled her efforts and the wave crashed. My legs shook, muscles everywhere tightened. I grabbed Gina's head for balance. When the waters receded, I fell to my knees, staring directly into Gina's eyes and kissed her lips again.

"Damnit, Gina. That was amazing! You ate me like a pro!" I complimented her.

"I think Melissa texted me." I said, knowing she would be interested.

I leaned backward until my back was parallel to her legs and picked up my phone from the floor. I noticed I had a picture message from Melissa!

"Melissa sent me a picture message," I said excitedly as I returned facing her and showed her the phone. She got excited and demanded I open it, forgetting to do it over my own excitement. I opened the message, and it was a picture of a woman showing the side of her face, ear, neck and shoulder. One could assume she was topless but that's all you would be doing is assuming. A second later, a message came through.

'This is where I'm sensitive at. Normally you spend time figuring that out, but I don't know how much time we will have so, I want to make the most it. <3' she wrote.

I thought for a second. "Gina, I know you haven't had that much to drink, but given the events of the night and the current situation, would you like to stay over tonight? I want you in my bed this time."

She hugged me tightly, "Of course! I would love to!"

It felt strange but exhilarating to have another woman press her nude body against my own. I wanted more sex but in that moment, I held her warmly against me. It was passion and lust combined. Before I let her go, she whispered in my ear.

"Can we have sex again? I can't help this childish feeling like I found a new toy and have to play with it all night. I wish we could have discovered this together sooner, ya know?"

I teased her a little by licking her earlobe and agreeing to her proposal.

"Yes, more sex! First, let's show Melissa where I'm sensitive."

I handed Gina my phone and stood there naked in front of her.

"Take a picture of my entire body." I asked.

She opened the phone and did as I asked. The sound of a camera's shutter filled the room.

"Now get a close-up of me holding my breast, like this. Get it and my hand together." I requested.

I moved two of my fingers and pinched my nipple. "Again, please."

"Now, take a picture of this area." I said, using my hands to show her my stomach and belly button.

Another shutter sounds filled the room, and I began to feel like a model being captured on film for everyone to see. It was delightful.

I motioned with my finger for her to approach me. She did, and I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. I took the phone from her and changed it to selfie mode.

"Kiss me on the cheek." I requested again as I positioned the camera to catch our faces, shoulders and our breasts pressed together. "Hold on," I added, adjusting myself until my nipple touched hers, "there we go."

"There now. That should do nicely." I said, pleased with the pictures. "These three go to you," I said, adding the full nude and two breast pictures to a text message. "This one goes to Melissa with a message. 'Between two treasures lies the luscious pasture,'" I sounded out.

"And the one of us?" Gina asked.

"With your permission, I'd like to send it to Ben with an offer of a tempting story of us." I teased her. "Or perhaps, I'll tell him something delicious has happened and when he asks for details, I can simply send him the picture."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Gina asked with a mischievous grin.

"Only if you're up for it!" I responded without having a single clue what she was thinking.

"Would you let Ben have me?"

"Yes," I said, taking a step toward her.

"Would you have him rip off my clothes?"

"I would," I took another step.

"Will you have him put his cock in my mouth?"

"I will," Another step forward.

"Will he want to fuck me?" She said, visibly excited.

"He will." I said, grabbing the back of her head and kissing her madly, pushing her down the hall towards my bedroom as I did. Before pushing her down onto the bed, the final thing I said to her was, "But first, we have exploring to do."

12