All Comments on 'The Women in Blue Ch. 03'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Still good

I still like this part even though it has a bit to much bisexual / gay stuff in it for my taste.

What you didn't change and I already mentioned before: Pay attention to the persona. You're always switching between 1st and 3rd person and that is just horrible! You should consider rewriting everything to 3rd.

There is one minor mistake, once you wrote Polly instead of Sherry.

Else, good work! Go on.

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Ooops

Sorry here sunshine, but I have to agree with 'Spiritogre'. Your imagination is quite far out , but well done

PPDBLPPDBLalmost 11 years ago
Meh!

Only gave it three stars , because while well written it just went very far from where my own personal kinks are, and found myself quickly turned off. I know you can't write for everybody every time, this was just one of the ones where the story didn't do anything for me.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Did you want to satisfy and legalize your gay cravings with this chapter? I have seldom read more collection of idiotic statements!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

It feels more like a weird philosophy lecture rather than a good story, although it is well written. Putting a few tags in to give people a heads up as to what to expect might help a little. I'm not really curious enough to read more though.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous