The Women in My Life Ch. 09 Pt. 03

Story Info
The Mature Woman - Unleashes the MILF Within.
10.6k words
4.59
3.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers

It had started with a kiss, and over the course of 7 weeks, I had helped Lynn explore her inner self, her unfulfilled desires and steadily charted a course to where...

The Mature Woman - unleashed the MILF within (1988 ~ 28)

After work that Friday night I went home, had a quick bite to eat, showered, changed, pocketed a couple of condoms (just in case) and then proceeded to Lynn's. There was some minor chat then kissing and brief fondling before we went upstairs to her bedroom. We undressed one another slowly, finally lying side by side on her bed. I leant in and we kissed, tongues deep and probing. Fondling her breasts then kissing them was the prelude to cupping her moist vulva in my hand then lightly fingering her labia, her wet vaginal entrance and finally rubbing her clitoris. As I did, Lynn's hand moved to my penis, stroking it to stiffness.

It was achingly hard, verging on painful. I eased out of the kiss, we looked into each other's eyes, "I'm ready," she said, "for Step 10."

"I know," I replied.

Before I could say any more, she added, "And I'm safe, so you don't need to worry about...using anything." she said.

I'm sure my erection got suddenly harder! Then I cocked my leg to straddle her opened legs, resting my ultra hard cock on top of her pubic hair, my balls almost resting on her clitoris.

But I eased down her body to kiss her breasts and nipples, then her stomach before finally arriving at her vulva. I kissed her vagina's lips before touching her clitoris with my tongue. I felt the slight shudder of her thighs as I commenced cunnilingus, or should it be clitilingus? Anyway, Lynn was so ready for orgasm that it began quickly, her legs and stomach juddering, her mouth calling out her pleasure.

I raised myself back up her body, again resting my erection on her pubis. With a gentle grind of my cock on her pubic hair, I then eased my hips back allowing my hardened tool to drop before her vagina's entrance. We looked into each other's eyes. I eased my cock forward. It touched her labia, centred on her tunnel of lust! Her eyes were wide.

"Please," was all she said.

So, slowly I pushed in. As the bell end of my penis entered, the tightness of her labia pushed my foreskin back so that my uncovered knob end was inside her vagina. I stopped. Lynn's eyes seemed wider with excitement, with anticipation. Inch by inch I pushed into the tight wetness of her vagina until fully impaled, my balls against her pelvic floor.

We'd not spoken, not kissed, just looked at one another. Her eyes were suddenly moist.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked, concerned but still impaled in her.

"No, no," she said back, "I just feel... feel so happy. I've been imagining this moment... this feeling of you inside me, for weeks. Weeks."

Still hard inside her, I asked, "And how does it feel?"

With a faint smile, "Hard. And almost... stretching my vag so wide. And it feels like you're... so far up. More than I imagined!"

I leant in to kiss her. Her mouth was wide and her breathing hot and fast. I slowly pulled back then forward, beginning a rhythmic fucking. Her vagina felt warm and wet against my engorged penis, her tightness stimulating the glans. For minutes I stroked in and out, all the time deeply kissing her mouth. As the distant warning of orgasm beckoned, I eased out of the kiss and stayed my cock deep in her belly. I blew a breath.

Lynn looked at me, "Why did you stop?"

"Because if I didn't pause," I said, "I'd be unable to stop... cuming."

She looked back, not quite in hesitation but maybe consideration, then said, "Don't stop then."

I resumed my poking out and in and out, looking at Lynn's face as I did. Her face was flushed and I imagine so was mine. The urge to fuck faster beckoned, so faster and a bit harder I fucked. My stomach muscles started clamping first, then my balls lifted before the electric thrill began in my groin. My eyes creased, my breathing almost stopped as my hips thrust forward, pushing my cock as deep as possible into Lynn's vagina. There, in the depths of her womb, I pulsed and pulsed my ejaculate into her, grunting in my ecstasy. I'd closed my eyes as the waves of tingling electricity coursed through my body. With the final convulsing spurt of semen, I opened my eyes.

Lynn was looking back at me, "Joe, that was just... just amazing. Everything I imagined and much more."

"I have been thinking about cuming in you for ages and yes, it was amazing for me too."

Inches from my face, Lynn said, "I felt your every movement in and out, just wonderful. And when I felt you cum, my vag felt every pulse you made. And it was as if my insides were filling. Just... just the best... the best... fuck I've ever had in this bed. In any bed... ever." she said.

"I love it when you talk dirty." I said

"It was most definitely the best fucking I've ever had," she said, "And the first ever to cum inside me too. And the biggest penis. So... so fuck me again.".

So I began another rhythmic fucking action, Lynn's legs still open in missionary but feeling somewhat wider apart. As my thrust rate increased with the fervour, the slapping of my groin against her vagina front was the resounding noise. Until the sound of Lynn's "Oh oh... oh" signified her orgasm. I continued but at a faster fuck rate leading to Lynn orgasming again. I followed her shortly after that, grunting my own pleasure as more spunk emptied from my cock into her womb.

Both thoroughly satisfied, we lay side by side on her bed. Silent for many moments.

Finally turning on her side, Lynn said, "Thank you. I mean it. Thank you for... all this. It's been the most wonderful experience of my life. I've been thinking about it, dreaming about it for weeks. I just wish we'd done it sooner."

"Maybe I wished so too, but we did have fun getting here." I answered.

And while we were just lying there in that post-coital afterglow, Lynn told me that she had been to have a contraceptive coil fitted nearly a month ago. She said she knew she was going to "go all the way" with me then. It got to about 9 o'clock as I went to leave. By then Lynn had dressed into her PJs as she stood just behind the door, waving me off.

"Tomorrow evening, would you like to come back and have something to eat and drink? Relax... enjoy some more time together?" she asked.

"Let me consult my very busy social calendar and see if I can fit in you, sorry I mean fit you in!" I paused for a few seconds, looking into the air, before answering, "Yes I think I can come again. Any formal dress requirements?"

"No, you don't need to wear a dress, just normal clothes!"

"Ha Ha touché. What time?"

So on Saturday at 7 o'clock I rolled up at Lynn's house with a couple of bottles of wine. We ate while talking about everything and nothing! It was about 8:30 when we were sat on the settee that I realised I'd drunk the whole bottle of red, while Lynn had been drinking a lot of the white.

"Think I better have a coffee." I said. Lynn went and made some coffee and we sat down again.

"I really enjoyed yesterday!" she said.

"I think I may have enjoyed it just a little bit more." I replied.

Putting down her coffee, she turned towards me slightly and said, "Joe, I think we should..."

We leant into one another to kiss and momentarily I gently pushed her back to lie on the settee. My hand caressed her breast and rolled her nipple through her bra. I slowly moved my hand around her breasts before dropping down to thigh and up her leg to her knickers, where I inserted a finger into the side of her knickers above her pubic hair. My finger fell to touch her clitoris and stroke it eagerly.

Lynn stopped the kiss, looked at me, my finger on her clit still, then said, "Fuck me upstairs."

As I withdrew my hand from her knickers, Lynn got up and held out her hand to pull me up and guide us up to her bedroom. As she turned the light on, the curtains were already drawn. She let go of my hand and turned at the edge of the bed, a look of desire and anxiety, lust and fear, all at the same time. Still standing, I held her and kissed her and began to roam my hands around her body, caressing her breasts and kneading her bum, pushing our groins together. Easing out of the kiss, I looked in her eyes and began to undo the front of her blouse, removing it and then her bra. Her skirt had zips at the side, which I undid and dropped the skirt to the floor. She stood before me in just her lacy, frilly knickers. I looked at her body, gently touched her breasts and nipples but no more. As if suddenly realising what to do, she began to undress me. Finally we were both stood at the bedside in just our knickers and boxers. We lay down.

Without kissing, I moved my hand to touch her face, then her neck and on to her breasts, rolling each nipple in turn. I leant in to kiss her left nipple, rolling my tongue around it whilst kneading her right breast. Looking back into her eyes, I slowly moved my hand down her body gently touching her body with my fingertips as I travelled down. Brushing over her knickers across her pubis my hand moved to her leg, up the front of her thigh to slip under her knickers. The pupils of Lynn's eyes were wide with excitement. I stroked my hand across the mat of her pubic hair then lightly fingered over her clitoris and around the inside line of her wet labia. Briefly touching her clitoris again, I pulled my hand out of the leg of her knickers to re-enter at the top. As I pushed the side of her knickers downward, she lifted her bum to make it easier to remove them. Once they were past her knees, she fairly kicked them off! I barely had the chance to move my hand to her vagina before Lynn's hand was on my boxers, stroking the steadily forming erection therein.

She moved her hand to the top of my boxers and started pulling them down. With my hand I yanked them down from the back. Then we were naked, Lynn on her back, me on my side. I moved my hand up the inside of her thigh to her wet vagina and her clit at the top. A few moments rubbing had Lynn moaning in orgasm. Taking my hand away and exiting the kiss, I cocked my leg over hers. She widened them and raised her knees in a classic missionary pose as I settled between them, the knob end of my erection just in front of her love hole. A longing look of desire and anticipation was in her eyes, which widened even more as I pushed my rampant penis forward to touch her vaginal lips.

Slowly I pushed into the warm wetness of her vagina, deeper and deeper until fully inserted. With my arms bearing my weight I looked down at Lynn's breasts and face.

"Just fuck me. And don't stop," she urged.

So I began to slowly stroke out and in. Lynn closed her eyes as I poked steadily, my rhythmic stroke long and deep until I knew that orgasm was near.

Poking a bit faster, I said "I'm going to fill you inside... Now!" as I thrust my cock as deep as I could and repeatedly pulsed ejaculate inside her. I stayed there in the warm afterglow of orgasm, entombed between Lynn's legs, my arms bearing my weight. After a moment or so, I opened my eyes.

Looking up at me, Lynn said, "I just love seeing you cum... and feeling you cum inside me."

"I just love cuming inside you," I answered.

Smiling, and with a slight clenching of her vaginal walls, she said, "You still feel hard. And ready?"

"I am indeed. Ready when you are!" I responded.

"More than ready. And very, very willing!" was her answer.

I kissed her, I was still hard and impaled inside her, so I resumed fucking. Her vagina was now not so tight, there was a ton of spunk lubricating its walls after all. After several moments poking in and out, I stayed my cock buried deep then moved my legs outside hers to push them closed.

She opened her eyes and looked at me as the kiss broke, "What " she started.

"Shhh" I said, "just enjoy."

I resumed my stroke into her vagina, between her now closed legs and at a more downward angle. There's no other way to say it, other than I fucked her hungrily and greedily and eagerly. My cock just wanted to fuck. The tightness of her vagina partly returned but the feeling in my cock was the distant tingling warning. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum again.

Moments later, Lynn's tingling came first, as she mouthed an "Oh Oh", her hands gripping the bedsheet in pleasure. Without stopping, I thrust and thrust, Lynn cuming a second time with me poking her love hole, deep and fast. And for the second time, juddering and pulsing I came inside her, flooding her womb with another cum load.

I withdrew my now drained penis and lay on my back, feeling the satisfaction and release of all the pent-up lust to cum inside her. Lynn turned on her side, one hand on my chest, her head also resting there and we lay there for a while, not speaking.

I'm not sure if I lightly dozed but when I felt Lynn's hand move down my chest to my groin, almost an hour had gone by. It dawned on me then that the way her head was resting on my chest, she would have been looking straight at the head of my penis! With a light touch, her fingers crept over the shaft of my penis, ending at the top of my knob. She touched the dribble of spunk that was there, again rubbing it between her fingers then put it to her mouth. I could feel life slowly returning to my sated penis. It was encouraged further when Lynn's hand curled round it, lifting it to point to the ceiling! Slowly she stroked it up and down, then lifted her head to encompass the head of my penis in her mouth. Her head bobbed, the reward of her labours being an increasingly longer and harder penis.

Finally she lifted her head off to look at me, her hand still wrapped around my erection, "Now what do we do with this?" she asked, a smile on her lips.

I pushed her over onto her back and she parted her legs wide in readiness. In a moment I was over, between her legs and my cock was slipping into her wet and sloppy vagina for a third time tonight. After a few strokes, I cocked my legs outside hers again, pushing them together while keeping my erection deep in her. "Oooo" Lynn cooed.

I thrust and thrust eagerly charging towards another orgasm. Not mine, Lynn's. Her face began to contort as she groaned "Joe, oh... Oh oh God" and orgasm rippled through her. I didn't stop thrusting and kept fucking for all I was worth, faster again as another orgasm enveloped Lynn's body. Within another minute I was grunting in orgasm myself, pushing my yet again ejaculating penis deep into Lynn's womb.

Finally, and thoroughly spent, I withdrew from Lynn's vagina and lay side by side with her. After a while, Lynn said, "just fucking amazing".

"No argument from me! "

When I noticed the bedside clock said 10:20, "I think I better get going before the neighbours' curtains start twitching. Must uphold your reputation."

"Must you? "she asked, then "It'd be nice if you stayed the night. If you want to, that is."

"Well, I shouldn't drive under the influence I suppose."

So I stayed the night. Though naked we both went downstairs, had another drink or two before retiring to her bed again.

Under her bedsheets, a brief conversation ensued, where she told me that she'd normally slept on the right side, but with me she was on the left. Denis's side! And how funny she thought it was to be fucked where he used to lie!

Less than 30 minutes later, we were fucking again. Slow and unhurried. Kissing and not kissing. Though fully erect, I wasn't sure what reserves of spunk I had left. I poked relentlessly. In, out, in, out steadily. Lynn's vagina was wet with all the spunk it'd been filled with. It did not feel tight against my probing cock but it still felt warm inside her. I just kept poking and poking, Lynn occasionally 'mmming'.

I couldn't say how long I'd been pumping away at her love hole, when Lynn said, with a naughty smile on her face, "Cum inside me... again."

I upped my humping speed, my balls banging against her pelvic floor with each thrust in, Lynn now pushing to meet each thrust. Finally the tingling began, as I looked down at her, I mouthed a silent, "Cuming..." then erupted again, spewing out yet more spunk, from balls obviously busy making the stuff. Drained, again.

I lay down next to her.

She turned to me, saying, "You know, I've never been naked in this bed as much as I have with you. In fact, I don't feel in any way embarrassed in front of you, showing all of my body to you. In fact I just love being naked. With you. And being fucked by you while I'm naked. Just so you know."

"I'd have never guessed," I answered.

She kissed me lightly on the cheek and turned out the light. We were asleep in moments.

I stirred in the semi light, saw the clock saying 06:10, and felt my morning boner, aching between my legs. I turned towards Lynn, who was on her back. I cocked my leg over to widen hers. She opened her eyes. And legs.

"Good morning!" she said.

"It's my morning wake up call!" I said as I slipped my erection into her still wet cunt and fucked her quickly, without any finesse. I felt her kick the bedsheets down then wrap her legs around my waist. I fucked and fucked and fucked. With a surge of speed, I pushed deep and unloaded more semen into her.

I lay back. We both fell back asleep.

I stirred again, by now it was 8:15. I turned my head and saw Lynn lay on her side, facing away from me. My renewing erection rose sharply! Turning on my side, I spooned her moving my hand around to her pubis and between her legs. I lifted her left leg up and my penis jumped into the gap that opened between her legs. Letting her leg drop, I gently thrust my cock forward to lie just below her vagina's entrance, slowly rolling it back and forth along her vagina's lips. Easing down slightly, I moved my hand round to her pubis again, then to my cock's head, pushing it gently up into her wet cunt. I slipped in easily.

"Another wake up call?" Lynn asked.

"My favourite wake up call." I replied.

With Lynn on her side and my left hand on her hip, I doggie fucked her slowly but firmly. Moments passed in gentle fucking before I moved my right hand to hold her other hip. I eased down just a tad more then began a more eager fuck. As the urge to ejaculate rose, I said, "Oh Oh Fuck", pushing my pulsing, spewing penis deep in to unload a second delivery of spunk that morning.

I lay still, still inside her, but slowly diminishing. I pulled out and lay back, then Lynn turned.

"That was a first!" she said, smiling.

"If I have any say, it won't be the last. One of my favourite fucks." I said bluntly.

"I'll remember that." she replied.

Later, once dressed, I left for home.

At home, once I'd had some breakfast, I had a shower, put on shorts and a tee shirt, then caught up on all the domestic stuff. Then, at about 3pm, there was a ring on the bell. It was Lynn! I'd left my wallet, which must have fallen out, I think. I invited her in. She had also changed, now attired in a dress with buttons from neck to hem.

We spoke briefly, but just as she was about to leave she asked, "Is there a Step 11?"

"No, maybe just more of the same," I replied, "But probably in different places or situations!"

"Oooo, Step 11 would be nice!" she said smiling. She looked around, then added "This is a different place."

In a moment we were kissing! In my Hall. We walked back to the lounge. I began unbuttoning her dress from the top. As I undid the fourth button, it was obvious she had no bra on. By the seventh button, she shook her arms and the dress dropped off. She stood before me in just her knickers and shoes! Gently I pushed her back to sit down on the settee. I knelt between her legs and leant forward to kiss her nipples, then down to her stomach. My hands reached to the sides of her knickers and eased them off, Lynn raising her bum to help! Finally fully naked with her legs wide before me, I moved to kiss her open labia. Lynn pushed her head back and slid slightly forward as she also widened her legs.

JB_60
JB_60
29 Followers