The Women in My Life Ch. 09 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On another evening after kissing and fondling, I undressed her and lay her on the unit to kiss her clit to orgasm, twice. I dropped my pants, kicking them off to reveal my erection, then took her hand and pulled her up. I said, "Turn round."

Without hesitation, Lynn turned and bent over, revealing her ample buttocks and widened her legs. I placed my hand between them to poke my finger into her wet vaginal tunnel. I eased forward to insert my rampant rod into that wet and warm love tunnel from behind.

I hummed as my hands roamed around her bum cheeks and I started to move my penis in and out, quicker and quicker. It was all the more exciting as I leant back slightly to look down at my glistening erection poking in and out. Watching my cock poking her doggie style quickly led to the ecstasy of orgasm, thrusting my penis deep into her womb and unleashing a torrent of spunk there.

Another day we were both naked, having fucked once already with Lynn lay on her back on the computer, her legs splayed. Now we were doggie fucking again and I had that urge to fuck hard and cum hard, to feel her vagina tight around my prick as I came.

While still impaled doggie style in her I told her to close her legs together. She did, bending her knees slightly too. It felt tighter, so I placed my hands on the side of her hips and fucked deeply and slowly, getting faster every dozen strokes or so. In minutes the tingling started, followed by the rush of electric ecstasy and pleasure pain that is orgasm. Again Lynn's womb was filled with another load of spunk. When the last drop was emptied from my balls, I pulled out my now diminishing tool.

"That was fucking good, too." Lynn said, "Thank you".

"Thank you", I replied.

Every day we fucked, sometimes twice a day. Fucking every day was the new norm, it seemed. Nonetheless, I was invited to spend the Friday night at Lynn's, having already had one fuck session about 5:15!

What can I say about Friday night that I've not already said. Lynn just wanted to fuck and fuck, to orgasm and have me orgasm. As often as she could. As often as I could get it up. Sleep helped renew my spunk store and energy!

Saturday morning saw my morning boner enjoy an easy missionary fuck and cum, before lying back and semi dozing. Lynn was still on her back, though I was on my side, my erection growing. I slid my leg under her left leg but over her right leg, and with my hand pulled her left leg up and slightly widened the entrance to her vagina. My cock now slipped in for a sideways fuck.

Lynn murmured, I assumed in approval. After several minutes of steady poking, I felt her move. Twisting herself onto her side for a simple doggie fuck. And doggie fuck her I did. To a pleasant ejaculation climax.

I had expected to see Lynn on the Sunday but I got a telephone call from her to say that her period had just come on, so she would see me Monday. As it turned out, Monday evening turned out unexpected.

Lynn told me to stand by the computer, when she promptly undid my trousers pulled them and my underwear down to expose my nascent manhood.

"Now I can't have these cum factories", she said, lightly holding my balls, "busily making all that lovely spunk with nowhere for it to go. So..."

She dropped to her knees and began to stroke and kiss and lick my penis to full readiness, whereupon she wrapped her lips around the end and commenced a round of fellatio. I put my hands behind me, arching back slightly, watching her gobble my cock. With the steady stroking of the shaft and the tongue tickling and sucking of my cock's head, I was ready. I said so. Lynn hummed but didn't stop. She sucked and swallowed every drop of my semen load. Twice. So it was the rest of the week until...

Friday, she was period free. Fuck fests resumed. Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays were either at Lynn's or mine, with overnight stays. Daytimes, Monday to Friday often involved a morning or lunchtime fuck with a repeat about 5:30. My balls seemed to be endless spunk factories! And Lynn's vagina seemed insatiable in wanting filling with it!!

One day seemed to pass very quickly until 5 o'clock came round. Lynn was certainly eager! We'd barely kissed and her hand was on my crotch, teasing me. There was no fondling as I pulled her towards the computer unit, undressed her fully, though she had no knickers on anyway. I got her to lie back, lifted her legs up and opened them to kiss the lips of her vagina then her engorged clitoris. After she orgasmed I stood up to just drop my pants. Almost fully erect, I moved in to rub it against the entrance to her vagina. Seconds later it was fully stiff and ready. I lifted her legs further up and apart, holding them behind her knee then inserted my hot rod into that warm and eager hole. I pumped away with lustful intent, finally cuming as I impaled myself deep into her.

As my breathing slowed and still inside her, Lynn urged, "Cum again."

I was still hard, "It would be rude to refuse a lady's request." I said back.

Fucking resumed and after a few strokes I made Lynn hold her own legs apart as I cupped her hips to thrust harder and faster. Cum load two entered her womb a short while later.

As Lynn got up, she turned and said, "I can feel your cum dribbling down my leg again." She wiped the inside of her leg and licked it off her hand, then put on her knickers. "I think I may need to bring a spare pair. Just in case."

I pulled my pants back up, Lynn re-dressed herself and we looked presentable again. Then left.

Another occasion began with brief kissing and fondling before Lynn dropped her clothes completely and lay on the unit, wanting me to lick her clitoris to orgasm. My penis was throbbing in my trousers and already erect. At the end of her third orgasm, I stood up, undressed myself to expose my rigid rod of lust. I held my penis up, placing the shaft against the wet slit of her vagina, then lightly pressed forward and up and down, with only the shaft touching her. Lynn's legs were wide as I did so. I continued to rub my erection against her, but then stopped, pressed against her. Holding her legs wide, I pushed into her. It was warm around my penis, slipping easily into her wet tunnel. Then I pulled partly out and started to thrust in and out, slowly and steadily. After several thrusts, I told her to "hold your legs", which she did behind her knee. I put one hand under her buttock and with the other I thumbed her clitoris. I started to thrust harder and if possible deeper, rubbing her clitoris constantly. My climax wasn't that far off and I wasn't planning on stopping. Lynn groaned an "Oh! Fuuucckk" and I stopped rubbing her clit, now placing both hands at the side of her buttocks. Ten seconds later and I pushed my penis deep into Lynn's vagina and erupted into it for a seeming age.

Standing with my sated penis still inside her and still hard, I took a breath. Lynn looked at me, still holding her legs wide, with a look that was like an invitation to go again. So I did. Holding my hands under her buttocks, I poked her hole again. Lynn lay her head back, her boobs wobbling as I rammed into her vagina. Then I changed my thrusting, so that instead of fucking deep, I just thrust the glans of my cock in and out. Finally as my favourite tingle began, I stayed in her love hole with just the tip of my cock inside as I erupted another cum load. After we both re-dressed ourselves to leave, Lynn pursed her lips, looked at me and said, "Fucking wonderful."

On another evening, after I'd undone her bra and dropped her knickers down, she took off the one piece dress completely, leaving her totally naked. She lay back in anticipation. I got naked too. Well almost, I left my socks on! Lynn held her legs up and open, inviting my rampant rod inside her glistening vagina. Slipping in easily I pumped away, at times fondling her breasts and then stimulating her clitoris to orgasm. Repeatedly she climaxed before I moved my hands to cup her buttocks and thrust myself to orgasm, shuddering deep inside, pulsing cum spurt after cum spurt. After a second round of climax and ejaculation, we dressed and left.

Then this happened during one after-work slot, when we were both naked. This was Lynn's favourite mode of dress when fucking. She had been on her back with legs wide, having already climaxed twice, and I'd already filled her with one spunk load. She was now bent over the unit and as I looked down I could see my prick poking in and out of her wet and warm vagina. I could feel myself getting close to orgasm. Suddenly, the telephone rang, which was right next to Lynn's head. It was an external ring and for whatever reason Lynn picked it up! I stopped fucking but left my dick embedded.

Lynn answered, "Hello Ops"...

"Oh hi Karen."...

"No, we've got nothing on at the minute. Just busy being shagged by my randy boss."

Though I couldn't see her face, I felt her tighten her cunt hole a couple of times in encouragement. So I resumed my doggie fuck, albeit a bit less vigorously, so as not to make her voice warble!. It seemed so very naughty while Lynn was talking.

"That's OK, I'll pick up Jean first then."...

"Well, once Joe comes inside, I'll be a few minutes getting ready then I'll be on my way."...

"OK, see you later. Bye."

As she put the phone down I said, "That was a weird threesome!" but continued to poke. I didn't last much longer until I was grunting, pushing deep into her vagina and ejecting my second cum load. As she dressed, she explained that one of the women she was going out with that night was delayed so needed picking up last. Then she left, as I finalised the workload and left.

With the first week of April, the merger happened. Rob Evans, the Warrington Technical Director was promoted to Group Technology Director, which we knew was happening. Interestingly he came to visit us, rather than have us go to him.

After our introductions and a quick tour of our system, we met up in the boardroom. He told us that he would have brought Emma, his PA, but she was unable to attend that day. We would meet her later. Rob admitted he was not an IT professional and for that relied on Emma and Paul Owens, the Warrington Computer Manager. Whether he saw some reaction in me I don't know but he insisted that myself and the other computer managers would still report locally but dotted line to him.

He had decided to have an inaugural meeting in Warrington so that all the site Managers could meet, exchange ideas and a whole host of "team working" stuff! If worthwhile, it was to be the 2nd Friday of each month. Emma would communicate the details.

Then it was Lynn's period again. Suck fest began!

Until the second Friday in April, when I went to Warrington for the first team meeting, leaving very early to get there before 8am. Now I'd spoken to Emma on the phone a number of times but it was Lynn who normally spoke to her, so I didn't know what she looked like, though I had an image in my head. As I entered the office, I asked the first person I met, a slim red haired girl carrying a bundle of files.

"Can you tell me where Emma Lawson sits please?"

"Certainly." she said, "If you go down that way to the end, turn right towards the copier then her desk is up at the far end by the window. She's just away from her desk but she'll be back in a minute."

I knew her voice, it was Emma! So I played along and walked the three sides of the office to finally arrive at her desk.

"Hello, Emma?" I asked, as if unknowingly.

"Yes that's me."

"Hi I'm Joe Barker, here for Rob's meeting. Pleased to meet you at long last."

"Me too."

Looking back to where we'd first spoken, I added, "You know, as I came in this odd woman sent me all around the houses to find you."

"Sorry about that but we can't seem to get the right staff these days."

"Not to worry. I thought she was rather good looking, so that sort of offset things."

"Mmmm, I'll remember to tell her who the flirt was!" she replied.

"Please do," I said as I smiled, "Lynn says to say hello. She also tells me you're the one to show me the ropes around here. So, where can I park my stuff?"

Emma took me past the coffee machine, got a drink then showed me to a desk before taking me to the Conference Room to meet the rest of the team. There was some interesting stuff in the meeting, but I found myself glancing/looking at Emma, quite distracting at times. She was somehow not like the image I'd got in my head! She had an intriguing look about her that seemed to fascinate me and she seemed like a fun girl.

It was decided that future meetings would be on a Friday and that Emma would book all the Ops Managers into various hotels for the Thursday night, so as to get an early start on Friday. That would be the routine for the next few months. I dallied a bit before leaving, after all the other guys had gone, and had a brief, casual chat with Emma before leaving myself.

As it turned out I didn't hear from or see Lynn at all that weekend. I'd thought she might come into work that Saturday but didn't. I didn't pursue her! So it was Monday morning when I found out that Denis's partner had had their baby. Lynn said she felt odd about it. Though she had no ill will towards the child, she hoped it was a crier, because Denis really didn't like his sleep disturbed. She apologised, in advance she said, if she was likely to be a bit moody for a while.

So it was that over the following days, Lynn stopped initiating sex as often as she had done and our fucking started to become a bit less regular,. Then on the Friday of the following week, she asked me to come over on the Saturday evening. And bring a bag! I could tell there was something about the request but couldn't say what.

So Saturday evening came and after arriving at Lynn's, we sat down on her settee with some wine for her and some beer for me. We chatted lightly before Lynn then moved us to the dining table to eat. The conversation ranged about people and work and even some politics! As we sat back on the settee, she turned towards me and said,

"You know we've had a lot of sex, haven't we, and I've loved it, every intimate act. I've learned so much about myself, my feelings. I've enjoyed the sexual freedom and the frenzy, all the orgasms, feeling you inside me, having you cum inside me. You are and have been wonderful for me. I wouldn't be, couldn't be the woman I now feel without you. But I feel that maybe it's time for me to think about the... the 'what next' in my life. I don't want to spoil our friendship by continuing our sexual activities just... because. Or by either of us thinking we have more than that. Am I... making sense? Do you understand?"

"I think I do," I answered, "and I respect your decision. This has always been about you and what you wanted and needed."

"Thank you,... for so much," she paused, a certain look on her face, "but maybe we should share a few more... fun times together before that."

After some light food and drink, Saturday evening evolved into a gentle time of fucking. Naked and on her bed, we coupled in classic missionary position, our bodies locked together. There was no rush to orgasm though, for either of us. We rotated at times with Lynn on top. We sucked one another's genitalia. It seemed inevitable, when Lynn turned on her front, head down and bum up that she invited me to my climax. She knew me well! I stroked in and out slowly but didn't stop when those early warning tingles forebode the eruption of spunk that followed.

Lying next to her, she was then on her back, I ran my fingers around her wet, cum soaked labia, finally stimulating her clitoris. We weren't kissing, just looking at each other. As her climax arrived, she closed her eyes and mouthed a silent Oh! Oh! I repeated my stimulations twice more. We finally lay beside one another.

We fucked again an hour later, her vagina wet from my previous deluge, but still immensely pleasurable. The morning boner, doggie fuck was followed within the hour by a long slow, kiss laden missionary fuck.

As it was nearing time to leave that morning, while still sat at the breakfast table, Lynn said,

"I know it sounds a bit naff, but I really mean it when I say thank you for sharing this last time with me." she paused, then, "I'm not saying that one day I might not suddenly just rip your clothes off, jump on you and fuck every last drop of cum out of you. I can't say I won't but..." she said, leaving the rest unsaid.

I smiled, "Your choice, as always. And thank you too."

We hugged and finished our drinks. By the time I left, that was that!

...And that was the last time we fucked...or so I thought