The Women in My Life Ch. 09 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to lick and suck and stimulate her clitoris, her whole vulva wet in preparation. With an "Oh Oh... Fuck" she climaxed. I raised my head and dropped my shorts, rubbing the head of my growing erection against her wet cunt lips. Next I lifted her legs up and wide, splaying her in readiness. Then I was inside her, ramming in and out. After a few moments, I paused and got Lynn to hold her own legs open. With one hand I started fingering her clit and put my other hand on the side of her bum. I resumed fucking. Hard and fast. Lynn's groans told me she was cuming again. And moments later, with continued clit fingering, she did a second time.

By then I was ready too. I took my hand away from her clit to place it so that I now had both hands at her hips. Looking at my glistening cock pumping in and out of her wet cunt lips was too much. With a loud, "FUCK" I rammed deep into her vagina, holding myself there as I pulsed and pulsed stream after stream of hot spunk. Satisfaction achieved, I pulled out of Lynn's vagina, my erection only marginally deflated. She stayed there unmoving, her legs splayed wide and her cunt gaping, as she looked at me. A look of pleasure glared across her face.

"In case you feel ready to cum again soon." she said.

How could I refuse such an offer, such a willing offer displayed so openly to me. I rubbed my semi erect penis against her cunt lips, wet with her and my juices. Touching the entrance to her open hole had my erection firming until I was more than ready. Still holding her legs wide, Lynn rested her head back as the head of my cock slipped into her vagina. With a slow and steady motion I cycled just the glans of my penis in and out of her hole, sometimes all the way out then back into her gaping hole. It was very pleasing, watching myself move in and out. Lynn lay with her eyes closed and a faint smile on her lips.

With the beginning of tingling in my groin, I said, "I'm gonna cum now, so... Urrgghh!"

I didn't push deep into her womb, just left the head of my cock only inside her as semen streamed out into her vaginal canal. I could see my own cock twitching with each ejaculation of spunk. Very rewarding!

"Thank you," Lynn said, looking back at me, my penis still plugging her cunt, "I just love feeling you cum inside me. I..." she paused, "thank you."

"It should be me thanking you. I mean it when I say 'you're an amazing fuck' Lynn."

We uncoupled, I pulled out my penis and stood up, Lynn dropped her legs and stood up

"Thank you again, kind sir!" she said, "I... ooo..."

Lynn dropped her hand between her legs, "I think I'm leaking your cum!"

She pulled it away and there on her hand was a sizeable globule of spunk. She looked at it, looked at me, then put it to her mouth and licked it off. "No use wasting it!" she said smiling. She hastened to put on knickers, then the rest of her clothes.

We chatted a bit. She said that she'd never really used words like 'fuck' and 'cum' but suddenly with me they seemed normal and not in any way vulgar. Just the right words. She liked saying them. In fact she thought sometimes that saying them made the whole thing more sexy!

It was gone 5:30pm when she left. I tried to finish off my house chores!

Monday was a busy day, work wise but... it was about 10:30am when Lynn came into the Computer Room and stood on the opposite side of the console to where I was sat. She had on that familiar dress with the button down top and zip sides.

"I just have to say this or I'll just burst," she said, "I have never, ever felt so alive and so... so horny. You fucking me, making me cum, you cuming in me has just been... absolutely the best experience ever. I hardly slept last night. I was reliving every moment, every feeling, every orgasm, every fuck. In fact, the only way I got to sleep last night was to finger myself to endless orgasms! You've made me a... a sex fiend. No, no that's not it." And looking at me with almost tears in her eyes, she added in a softer tone, "You've made me feel like a sexually desirable woman, who has come to love sex. The feeling and thrill of it and who is now hungry for sex herself. You have... I mean... well, thank you. Again. Just wanted you to know."

She turned to leave and at the door, said, "And I can't wait to do it all again. And again." then she was out.

I sat at the console, sort of stunned and had certainly lost track of what I was doing!

The rest of the day rolled on, with occasional, knowing looks between us. When 5:10 arrived and everyone in the office area was gone, Lynn came into the Room. She just stood there with her back to the door until I finished setting the various jobs running.

As I leaned in to kiss her, chest to breast, I could tell that she had no bra on! I unbuttoned the top and slid her arms out of the dress to reveal her gorgeous boobs. Fondling them, then leaning down to suck and lick each nipple in turn, I returned to her mouth. Undoing the zips on each side of the dress made it drop to the floor. As my hand moved to her hip, it was then that I found she had no knickers on either!

I moved my hands to cup her bum cheeks, pushing them forward so her pubis was grinding my groin. I eased out of the kiss and she stepped over her dress as we moved to the Computer's top. Standing naked before it, she undid my belt and proceeded to undress me. Finally both naked, she gently stroked my growing erection to fullness then lay down opening her legs, one foot resting on the higher disk unit. I bent down, my tongue starting work on her labia and clitoris.

"Just... fuck me!" she said, almost pleading.

I rose to look at her. Standing there my engorged cock now inches from her vagina's lips.

"Please." she added.

So I slipped easily into her wetness. As I began, she lifted her legs wider apart and held them behind her knees. I fucked her cunt readily, eagerly. Lynn was lay with her head back just looking at me as I fucked her.

"So, so good," she said, "don't stop!"

I didn't stop. But even after many minutes of thrusting, I was also not ready to cum so quick. At least until she said, "Cum inside me!"

About 30 seconds later, I did! Impaled inside her, streams of hot spunk spewed out of me into her belly until I had emptied my load. I didn't withdraw, however. I knew Lynn would expect a second fucking fairly soon. We stayed locked together for moments, no words exchanged. Just waiting. I twitched my still hard cock inside her vagina, feeling it lift up, seeing it raise her belly slightly. She replied by clamping her vagina walls. Fuck number two began.

The squishing sound of my cock going in and out of her wet cunt was added to by the rhythmic slap of my balls against her undercarriage! Until a seeming age later, the need to ejaculate again became irresistible.

Grunting "Again," I pushed my spewing cock deep into her belly as repeated pulses of spunk poured into her womb. I was tingling all over as I stayed there impaled in her vagina for a few more moments.

"I can't tell you how much I wanted you to cum inside me." she said, smiling at me.

"Anything to please you." I answered.

"It's just so long until tomorrow!" she said in a sad sort of voice.

Tuesday morning, Lynn said that she had friends coming round that night and would have to leave promptly and "too early" she said.

But at about 12:45, Lynn came into the computer room and reminded me that Step 11 involved different places and situations. This was going to be one of those situations!

"As much as I'd love to be naked with you, I think it'll have to be a quick fuck with clothes on," she insisted.

She hitched up her skirt, took off her knickers and ordered me round to her front. I didn't argue. Undoing my belt and zip, she dropped my trousers and underwear before engulfing my flaccid penis into her warm mouth. Quickly it was at attention. Once hard and ready, Lynn stood up, hitched her skirt up again and leant back down on the computer, opening her legs in eager anticipation.

"Fuck me quick. Cum quick," she ordered!

So fuck her quick I did. No finesse or foreplay, tickling her clit or anything but poking my member in and out of her cunt as fast as I could.

"Fuck me, that's good," she said.

"Fucking you I am. It is good," I answered back.

"Cum!" was all she said back.

And less than a minute later, I bucked deep into her, releasing what felt like my day's load of hot semen into her vaginal cavity. I didn't stay there long though. Lynn got up and immediately put her hand under her vagina, catching whatever spunk oozed out. She licked it off her hand then quickly sucked a dribble from my cock end before she put her knickers back on. And went back to work!

On Wednesday morning, Lynn told me she had been interrogated by her friends the previous night. They thought she was dating someone! Her demeanour had changed, she seemed different in some odd way. One friend, Karen, even asked her bluntly was she 'having sex'. Lynn thought the best way to answer was to bluff them with the truth! She said she been having wild, rampant sex with a twenty something stud; that she'd had sex in all sorts of positions, even oral sex; and couldn't get enough. Apparently they said, 'OK, OK if you don't want to tell us'. Lynn was laughing so much, scarcely able to believe she'd got away with it!

Later Lynn and I resumed our end of day activities. As the end of day work started running, she pulled up her skirt to reveal no knickers again! She was about to lie down, looked at me, then dropped her skirt all together. Now naked below the waist, she lay down with her legs widened to expose the muff of pubic hair and the slit of her vagina below. I knelt down and touched my tongue to her clitoris. I moved my tongue forward to the wetness of her vagina and lapped then prodded her love tunnel with my tongue as deep as I could go. Round the labia and back to the clitoris, which I proceeded to roll around and press and suck and stimulate as much as I could. I heard Lynn moan and ease herself flat on the desk as I continued to more vigorously suck and lick her clit. I heard her grunt an "Oh! God" as I felt her thighs around me shudder in orgasm. I continued pressing my tongue harder into and around her engorged clitoris. Again she moaned and shuddered. I pulled back and took my tongue away but rubbed her clitoris with my thumb, looking at Lynn's vaginal entrance, wet and in front of me. It was then that I heard her groan again and saw the orgasm ripple across the floor of her body. The muscles beneath her, between her vagina and anus, contracted and rippled in orgasmic spasm.

I stood up from between her legs and opened her blouse to reveal and fondle her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Still holding her boobs in my hand I got busy thrusting my cock in and out of her until my balls were twitching and my cock was pulsing spunk galore as orgasm racked through me.

Mid afternoon Thursday, Lynn had payroll papers spread on top of the computer unit and was bent over looking at them. There was plenty of room behind her but I made a fuss of passing behind her, as if there wasn't enough room. As I did, I ground my groin against her bum.

"A bit tight there, sorry," I said.

"Really?" she queried.

Later, post 5 o'clock, I went into the Computer room to find her bent over the unit. There were no papers on it. She just looked sideways at me and wiggled her bum. I walked slowly behind her, again grinding into her but this time rubbing my groin up and down in a fake fuck. I then lifted her skirt. No knickers! Dropping my pants I stroked my rising erection gently between her bum cheeks. Lynn spread her legs once she could sense I was fully hard. A moment later I was doggie fucking her, my hands on her hips, my cock poking in and out. Always a favourite, I wasn't too long in rewarding Lynn with spurts of hot spunk up into her womb. It was so good, I went again!

There were no extra curricula activities that Friday afternoon. They were deferred to Friday evening. At mine. I'd gone home first, then Lynn brought in some fish and chips for us to eat. We put them in the oven to keep warm, while we both got naked, hot and sweaty fucking in the living room. On the carpet no less, doggie style!

We dressed. Well, sort of. I was in my boxers and Lynn was in her bra and knickers! We ate and drank a bit. Just the one glass of wine, as Lynn was driving.

We resumed in the bedroom, once we were naked. I was lay on the bed, having divested myself of my underwear quicker. Once Lynn was naked, she came over to me and sat on my legs before taking hold of my penis, stroking it back to solidity. Satisfied with her labours, she then dropped her mouth over the head of my erection and bobbed. She didn't continue to my climax though. After a moment, she let go and rested my erection flat on my body. At which point, she slide up to rest her vagina lips over the underside of my cock's shaft. She rubbed them along it, looking down at me as she did. With a smile, she raised herself up and lifted up my penis to the entrance of her wet love hole. Slowly she dropped down on it, impaling herself. Her hands moved forward to rest on the sheet beside my head. Then she started fucking me, moving her vagina up and down on my hardened erection inside her.

I 'mmmd' my pleasure, lying back as she rode me, cowgirl style! The point of no return came as I gripped her hips and thrust upwards, my cock erupting spunk loads inside her. As I eased down, she followed, keeping me hard up her vagina.

I just lay there, my cock entombed inside her, feeling warm. She leant down and kissed me, while clamping and releasing the muscles on the wall of her vagina. In encouragement!

I was definitely encouraged, so I spun her down onto her back and as I did, she opened her legs in her own anticipation, even though I was already inside her. Fucking resumed at a heady pace, my balls banging into her making a loud clapping noise. Lynn pulled her legs up further as I attempted even deeper penetration before finally unloading yet more hot semen into her.

We both lay back, sated. Lynn kept her legs closed, saying she didn't want me leaking out! She said she was saving it for later!!

After Lynn had left and I was lay in bed ready for sleep, I thought to myself, "What a fucking week that's been!"

Saturday evening at Lynn's was another naked fuck fest! There was next to no pre-amble. How could there be? When I walk into the hall I find her in a dressing gown with nothing on underneath! She had her gown off, had me undressed, my cock engorged and in her mouth in about 90 seconds. And we were still in the hall! 30 seconds later we were in the living room, Lynn spread-eagled on the sofa and my cock slipping in to her ever eager fuck hole. It seemed all she wanted was fucking, no foreplay, just fucking. And me cuming inside her! Which I eventually did, in great hot gobs.

Lynn put her gown back on and I popped on my underwear, so that we could eat. And have a drink or three!

After a suitable pause, we moved to her bedroom.

"Lie down," she says.

So I did. She gently wraps her hand around my flaccid penis, stirring it back to life, the encouraging it further with her tongue. Fully erect now, she says, "I think you might like this!"

I watched as she climbed on top of me, her legs at my side but her back facing me! Raising herself up, she lifts my stiffness to meet the mouth of her vagina. Then she lowers herself and once I am fully inserted into her, she looks back at me over her shoulder. Slowly she lifts herself and lowers herself on my erection in a reverse cowgirl fuck! Momentarily, she leans forward to rest her hands beside my shins and starts fucking me in earnest.

"I know you like doggie but this way I'm in charge!" she says without me seeing her face.

I realise she is actually looking back between her legs to see my cock going in and out of her cunt as she fucks me. My eyes are locked on the image of her bum bobbing up and down and my cock going in and out, doggie style. A truly wonderful sight and feeling. The feeling though was getting too much, so I warned her of my imminent ejaculation.

"Good!" she says and continues.

My hips arch upwards as orgasm hits. Lynn has lifted up too, so that just the head of my penis and an inch or so are buried in her as I begin to cum, spurting my semen into her vaginal canal.

"Mmmm," Lynn says, "I can see your cock twitching and pulsing as you cum. I like it!"

With the last pulse I lay back and Lynn lifted off me, to wrap her mouth around my wet cock, licking and sucking off whatever semen was left.

It was another hour before the last slow missionary fuck of the night in bed. This time I made sure Lynn had her trio of orgasms first.

At home later that night, as I lay there in my own bed, I couldn't help but think, "And it's only just the start of week fucking two!"

Sunday morning and my living room was a bit of a mess when Lynn rolled up about lunchtime. We sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. Taking a deep breath and turning slightly towards me, she said,

"I don't want this to sound desperate or something... I just... I mean... I really, really need to fuck you again. Like now. It's been going round and round in my head all night and all morning! I can't stop it. I... I... I just want you to fuck me!" She finally stuttered to a halt.

Raising my hand, "Don't go away! " I said, as I rose and went upstairs to the back bedroom to move stuff off the bed and close the blinds. Returning quickly, I said "Sorry about that," and held out my hand.

Without a word she followed me upstairs. Once inside the bedroom it seemed a frantic rush to undress each other and lie down. With brief fondling of her breasts my hand moved to her open legs but Lynn pulled my hip into her. As I was already erect I straddled her and slid easily into the warmth and wetness of her eager vagina.

"I just so need to feel you inside me, I can't begin..." I shut her up by kissing her as I continued to poke her love hole. I lifted her legs up so that she clamped me at the hips and as I raised myself out of the kiss I fucked her harder. I felt rampant and horny as hell as I thrust into her eagerly.

"I want you to cum inside me." she said.

"You can be sure of that, " I replied without breaking my stroke.

"Good. I..." she hesitated.

It seemed an age before the tingling arrived and finally bursts of semen erupted from me deep into Lynn's belly.

"Stay inside" she pleaded.

Moments later, with nothing said between us in the meantime, I was still erect inside her, so again I fucked her until the second cum load filled her belly.

I pulled out to lie beside her and began to stroke her clit to give her an orgasm but she stayed my hand. "I wanted you inside me, to feel you cum inside me. More than I wanted my own orgasm, which is very, very nice by the way, I just wanted yours. Is that... wrong?"

"If it's what you want, and what you feel like, then it's right." Pausing I added, "Don't be afraid to ask. Anytime. Within reason of course, not in the middle of the day on the office floor though!"

"You're no fun sometimes," she replied, smiling

After more chat, we dressed and then she left. Monday morning was barely 18 hours away!

Lying in bed that night and reflecting on the last 10 days, it seemed to me that Lynn needed to be kissed, to be fondled, to have her body racked with orgasms and to be fucked repeatedly, preferably naked. Sometimes just fucked whether she orgasmed or not. Also every day! Or more than every day!!

And so it was that we fucked and fucked again all the next week. For example:

Late one morning, we were both sat in the office, Lynn facing me, her back to the staff in the outside office. She coughed lightly, I looked up. She silently mouthed, "Fuck me. Now." I looked at my watch, it was 11:15. I replied, "Certainly, I'll come in, in a few minutes!" Five minutes later, my cock was in her cunt and five minutes after that so was my semen.