All Comments on 'The Women in My Life Cuck Me Ch. 02'

by Philyssis

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 4 years ago
Sizziling HOT!

I Noticed He Only Got Edged When Women Fucked him, But; Came Gangbuster With Man Horsecock! Will We Read How Phyllis Fucks Him With Her Horsecock!Great Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Breast Feeding

My favorite part was the Amy breast feeding him during his time with her doing chores. I'm surprised that didn't try fisting him in the end or using her strapon on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't stop

Keep this one going my cock almost broke through its cage

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
5 stars

Can't wait for the next part

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Kinky Story!!!

What a lucky guy to get to play with these 3 sexy kinky women...Great jack-off read...I have just cum in my hand and I'm having a yummy cum snack...Thank You for the story...

julieslegs3julieslegs3almost 4 years ago
Good writing

Great writing here. I did enjoy this story, Projecting myself into the sub's position really worked for me, thank-you.

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
ok story

Taking too much for granted here. Well since i like big cock in my ass, and you want to deny me your pussy and ass, Ill go gay, divorce your ass, why do i need your stretched out pussy and ass? Another marriage in ruin.

Look, I enjoyed the sexual aspect of this story as much as everyone else, but the author neglected any conversation between hubby and wife that would have bridged the gap in this story, and as in real life would have made this story much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT!!!

This is amazing! Please continue!!

sammy61sammy61over 3 years ago

Damn i am thinking of jacking off into my own mouth

Julian200027Julian200027about 3 years ago
being cuck is great

I am a cuck for two years now.. so i love this story.. well written... My wife cucks me completley.. total sex denial. no fucking no getting hard. no orgasms.. ok with me ..she made sure i am totally impotent ...and it will continue Anyone has any suggestions my wife could benifit with ..?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!! Please, go on... ;)

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Gays write gay stories. And idiots write idiotic stories! That's the way it is! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a hot story. I hope there are more chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story very erotic- what a good set of very sexy characters and plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Just wish it continues and he is feminize and put in panties.

Lynx_247Lynx_247about 1 year ago

Wow great story and very hot can't wait for the next chapter and to what the ladies get up to with him 🤔

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Great 2nd chapter. I too want to be like Phil - cucked by my wife and her sexy busty sister. Getting fucked is amazing. I also want to suck big cocks in front of my wife and all her girlfriends.

One line I love from this chapter is:

Amy laughed and looked at Tara. "Wow sis, your husband is a real cock loving cum hungry faggot, isn't he?"

Yes, that's me.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 1 year ago

Really more Gay than Fetish. Also would be more exciting if the guy got his cage off once in a while. Getting ass-fucked by women and men seems a poor end to his sex life, and what happens when his kids (they are his, right?) find out about his perversions. Fantasy is one thing, but never having real sex again while wife cheats at the “swinger’s club” seems a disappointing outcome, and I can’t believe he would really want that.

rickylaw01rickylaw013 months ago

Just ridicules. Here is a normal yet to guy that likes to fuck. He want to fuck his SIL. He has a one time gay experience and then he becomes a submissive cuck. Just allows himself to be dominated and never gets pussy again. The last commenter was right. This was more of a gay story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous