The Women in My Life Cuck Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that must be disappointing for you" my wife said with an evil smile. "You didn't get to cum. Oh well, maybe next week." And all the girls started laughing.

Amy got a devilish grin and said "We didn't come here tonight just for you though; we want to go have our own fun. I think we'll leave you here while we go get off some more." And with that, my wife and her sister went off in separate directions to see what else they could get up to.

Sarah was still there and said "I think it would be fun to just leave you here, locked up and frustrated. I think I'm going to see what else I can find this evening, have fun thinking about how you aren't fucking any of us."

But then something happened that none of us had planned. A woman wearing nothing but an under bust leather corset came into the room, leading a blindfolded man on a leash, with his hands tied behind his back. He had a chastity cage on as well, but his was much bigger than mine. I guess some of the alphas can get off on being submissive too. Even when caged, his cock looked enormous.

As she walked through the room, she noticed me and Sarah, and she walked in front of me and stopped, with her sub in tow. She put her finger over her lips as if to shush me not to say anything. Then she started speaking; "I told my man that if was good tonight and did everything I asked, I would uncage him and let him fuck a young girl's asshole."

She grinned and continued "This girl looks like she's barely legal, and someone has obviously stretched out her asshole already tonight. Since my man has been such a good boy, I think I'll let him fuck your ass. Is that alright with you?" she asked, looking directly at me.

I could see what she was doing. She was lying to her blindfolded man to make him think he would be fucking some hot young chick, when in fact he'd be fucking a chastised sissy.

Sarah picked up on this and leaned her face down beside mine, and spoke for me so that he'd hear a woman's voice. "Yes, please fuck my little asshole, I need cock so badly."

The woman unlocked her man and started stroking him to get him hard. He was a good 10 inches long, and thick. He could have been a star on big cock night. He asked if his blindfold could be removed and she said definitely not. He would stay blindfolded with his hands behind his back.

She brought him right up to me and guided his cock to my asshole, which was already gaping from the strap-ons. She placed the tip inside of me, and I almost came right then and there. She started guiding his hips as she eased him in and out, till he was about 4 inches deep.

Sarah started talking for me again as her and the other woman were smiling at each other. "Oh fuck. I need you deeper, I need that cock to pump my asshole. Please put it in further. Fill me up..."

She kept talking like that, and I realized that she was projecting what I was actually thinking. I wanted to feel full from a real cock. I wanted it deep and I wanted to get fucked hard and fast. That big cock felt so good in my pussy. Did I just call my asshole a pussy? Yes, I did, and fuck it felt good to think of it as a pussy. Fill my pussy!

He got all the way in, and was slowly moving in and out, I was in heaven. I felt so full when he was inside, and as he slowly withdrew his cock, I would immediately start longing for that full feeling. Then when he slid back in all the way, I would feel ecstasy, only to have him withdraw again and leave me wanting.

Sarah kept talking "Fuck me faster daddy, I need that big daddy cock to pound my tight little body."

This obviously really worked for the guy, his facial expression changed as he started pumping harder and faster. It worked for me too. Something about her using the word 'daddy' did something for both of us, and I could feel an orgasm building up while his massive cock slid back and forth across my prostate.

As his pumping got as fast as he could go, he started to grunt. I could tell he was about to cum. This massive cock was going to cum inside of my 'pussy', and he didn't even know it was a guy. Sarah continued talking "Oh yes daddy, I want your cum. Cum in your little girl, daddy. Give me all of that daddy cum."

That pushed us both over the edge. He started spasming violently inside of me, causing me to start spasming in my own orgasm. The way I was lying on my back, my cum dripped down towards my asshole and provided a bit of extra lube, allowing him to finish his orgasm with some rapid, hard thrusts. I don't think he noticed that there was more cum than just his, because he didn't say anything. He slowly withdrew his cock, and his mistress led him away, still blindfolded. I don't know if she ever told him that it wasn't a chick.

Sarah moved around so she could see my asshole. "Oh my god" she said, "you're gaping so big."

She stuck a finger in my ass and I could barely feel it. Then she stuck two in and pulled them out. She looked at her fingers and moved them around, seeing the cum strings that formed between them. "There's so much cum in your ass" she said.

Without warning, she took the two fingers and shoved them in my mouth. "Suck" she commanded.

I did as I was told. I cleaned her fingers off and swallowed all the cum. While I was doing that, she used her other hand to start fingering my asshole. After she felt that the fingers in my mouth were clean, she switched her hands. Her clean hand went to my ass, and her cum covered fingers went into my mouth.

Tara and Amy both returned to see her doing this. Sarah smiled at them and said "You missed it; your little sissy husband still managed to get a cock in his ass. I'm just helping him clean up." And she switched her hands again.

Amy laughed and looked at Tara. "Wow sis, your husband is a real cock loving cum hungry faggot, isn't he?"

My wife was a bit shocked, even though this kind of thing happened last week. "Ya, I guess he is" she replied.

Sarah just smiled, "Don't worry, it just means we can have more fun with him next week. He'll love the theme night next Friday."

"Why?" Tara asked. "What is it?"

"Cum play"

To be continued...

12