All Comments on 'The Women in the Running Tights'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You're standing in the middle of the pool fucking and her partner scoops up your cum and eats it?

Then you move to the side sand she eats her. That part makes sense, the first part doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like your stories and I follow you but with this one the repetition of the characters saying each other’s names with nearly every line of dialogue was very unnatural and took me out of the story.

krogers6347krogers6347almost 3 years ago

I said, thanks for writing "The Women in the Running Tights". it was put together nicely, I am a "Disabled", I have been trying my hand at it since '81, a page here and there, and wrote a novel, 20 chapters and each chapter was 100 or more pages long, finished a draft of it and asked my wife on proof reading it, and she has been at it for over 5 years, no rush, I wrote it for my kids to play with.

I am disabled from the Gulf War, and have been medically retired since '96, but I put in 27 years for the Army and other agencies and state agencies also over two thirds of my life working in protecting our country, and the states I worked for, I am intelligence and undercover for the government for almost the whole time.

I am really proud of my services to our country and my son is doing the same type of work now for the Air Force and will retire in a few more years with over 20 years, and has already been hired for his type of work the day he retires, not bad for a bad ass martial arts black belt I use to force him to learn or get his ass kicked a lot, he's done pretty for himself.

Well I bent your ear enough, when you get my age I seem to over run my mouth some times, but I just wanted to let you know I have been reading your work for a few years, and I enjoy a lot of it, keep up the great work you do, God Bless you, K L R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous