The Women of Custer City Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah got sick of sucking, and waddled up to a squat. She placed a hand on my stomach for support, and started riding me like a bronco. She ground while she rode, thrusting her hips against my pelvis. I ran my hand up her tender body, gripping her young tits, and watching the way her hair tunneled around her face as she looked down at me.

When I finally came, my head rolled to the side. She rocked off me and tumbled until we were lying together. We stared at the stars for a moment. They were bright enough to see the milky way itself.

The pool filter was loud, but our exhausted breathing was louder.

"We should," I wheezed, "Clean up, get ready for bed."

I thought our night was over. I helped Hannah find her gym bag, we shared one last brownie, and we started out the door, but Chrissy stopped me. I watched as Hannah got in the paradox, waiting for me to drive her home, then looked back at Chrissy's scornful face.

"The only reason," Chrissy said, "And I mean the ONLY reason, I'm not telling Amanda is I don't want you two to fight and trap us all even longer. But, Charlie. You finished the job. If you want things to work out with Amanda, you have to remember this situation isn't normal. You still have to care."

The drive back to Hannah's place was slower and almost silent. I let her out, and she leaned back into the car, one last time. "So," she asked, "Will I see you again?"

I didn't even look at her, "Anytime you want."

I sped off and found my way back home. Amanda's car was still there, so that was a plus, but by the time I waltzed through the front door, I was so exhausted I felt like I'd just collapse the moment I took my shoes off.

"Hey," Amanda said, her voice soft, but eager. She was as tired as I was, but when she saw me she had genuine excitement and she perked up.

"I'm sorry," I muttered, "She just wouldn't let me go. I know it's late."

I worked my shoes free and left my jacket over the couch. Amanda chased after me, still eager, still thrilled I was finally home.

"I made a roasted vegetable lasagna," she called, "Homemade bechamel sauce, it's super good if you want some."

"Thanks," I groaned. I was still stripping off the formal clothes, still trying to get comfortable, "It's just, Chrissy cooked so much, I'm absolutely stuffed."

Amanda looked down, for only a moment. She tried to fake a laugh, but didn't quite succeed, "Do you wanna at least try it?" she asked, "It's not like there's gonna be any leftovers."

I kept walking, kept pulling uncomfortable clothes. "Amanda," I said, my voice tired, but full of finality, "I am so exhausted right now. It's been such a long day."

She stopped, but her sad eyes followed me. "I know," she said, "I just thought we could spend some time together. I waited up for you."

I turned back and finally looked at her. "Amanda," I promised, "We have all day tomorrow. Just you and I."

I didn't give her a chance to protest. I turned away and started for my bedroom. I went to sleep.