The Women of Custer City Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, stop," she said. Her eyes were rolling as she spoke, "Stop saying stuff. You said stuff already. Prove that you're all in. Do this, not just tonight, but every night, and when you tell me you love me, don't go fuck someone else just because it's fun."

I didn't even try to deny it, "Chrissy told you?"

"Ginger actually," she said. She took another bite, "Chrissy told her."

I let her keep eating, but my mind was racing. I walked myself down a half dozen branches that all ended in screaming and yelling.

"It was stupid," I admitted, "And I know you're not looking for excuses, but I've been reliving this day as long as I can remember. My entire life is one night stands, where the only consequences are girls like Hannah who get mad. I know it's not good enough, but I'd forgotten what sex is like in the real world. And I'm sorry. I'm trying to do better."

Her finger trembled as she reached for another forkful of pasta, "I fucked someone too."

I felt myself sit up straight, and to be honest, I'm not sure what my face did.

"Because you told me to," she said, "How does it feel?"

Amanda swallowed hard, then turned to lock eyes with me, "I know how it made me feel. Fucking empty. It was hollow, totally meaningless, because I have you someone I really love, my best fucking friend. And you know what? Everyone else just sucks in comparison."

I waited for her to take another bite, or even say something. All I got was her eyes, full of judgement.

"I didn't feel joy. Pleasure, sure, but no happiness. What I really felt was pain, knowing my best friend, was doing this, knowing I wasn't good enough. Was Hannah really that good? That much better than me that you had to go twice?"

"No," I said. It was the honest truth, but I knew she didn't want to hear the whole truth. If I told her I was a man, I was horny, I was caught in the moment, I hadn't even been thinking about her, her judging eyes might turn to rage or worse. Then I saw a way out.

"You didn't let me answer though," I said, "It doesn't feel good. At all. I know it's not the same. I know it's just one guy, but in my mind, I can't stop trying to imagine it. And it's not just jealousy that's bothering me, it's knowing you did that and all you felt was pain. That's the part that sucks."

Her eyes had started to water, but she kept them trained on me.

"I don't want to hurt you," I said, "And I know I have been. But Amanda, I promise you, I'm trying make things right. All I want is to make you happy, because that'll make me happy."

She took another bite, and I took that to mean her anger had dropped down another level. I took a chance, and held out my hand.

"I still want to watch that movie with you," I said, "I still want to laugh. I want to cuddle up next to you in a blanket, and talk late into the night, just like we used to."

She took my hand slowly. Her eyes made their way up my face, while she tried to find sincerity.

"Come on," I said, "Let's go to the couch."

She rose unsteadily, and I gently placed my hand on her waist. I helped guide her towards the living room, and clicked on the tv. I set her down first and messed with the buttons until the crackly old menu started playing. Then I saw her.

I don't even know if she knew she were doing it, but when I looked at Amanda, she had gone back a decade. She hummed along with the menu-song, and her head bobbed back and forth. I didn't want to move. I didn't want to look away or press play, I just wanted to look at my old friend, and I wanted nothing more than to lay down beside her, sharing a blanket, holding her as she tensed up around the jump scares.

"Can I join you?"

She lifted her arm, holding out the blanket. I crawled back behind her, and wrapped my hand around her waist.

Then the movie started, and the years kept falling away. The effects looked even worse now, and we knew every scare down to the frame it happened. It didn't stop her from jumping. It didn't stop her from burying her head into my shoulder when she wanted to look away, and it didn't stop her from giggling. Then she made a joke.

"You know why he's killing them in a bar right?" she asked, "For the boos."

It was a joke she'd made a dozen times over the years, always at the same scene, but it'd been so long I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe it was the wine, maybe some part of my brain went back to wiring a decade ago, but the joke brought a smile to her face, and I let my arms wrap tighter around her waist.

"I knew you'd like it," she said. Even as she spoke she had to suppress her giggle, "Do you have any idea how long I've waited to say that again?"

I nodded, and she felt the movement against her head.

"Every time we watched this movie back then, I always wished you'd hold me like this. I always wanted to-"

"I always wanted to too," I said, "I wanted to grab you, like this."

I let my hands wander up her stomach. I let my chin dig into her shoulder, enveloping her. "I wanted to rub my fingers through your hair, nuzzle-"

"And I always wanted to do this," I didn't realize what she was doing at first. The motion was so small. Her hips were swiveling, slowly back and forth, while she drilled backwards into my crotch. It became a grinding motion, and I felt myself start to get hard.

For the most part, once I got a woman in bed the nervousness stopped. All I had to do was get it in, then I could move on, but laying there with Amanda, I felt something I hadn't felt since I'd lost my virginity. It wasn't nervousness, it was a total system shutdown. I didn't know how to move, my mouth wouldn't work. All I felt was her ass, grinding up against my penis.

"And I wanted to do this," she said. She flicked the hair from her eyes, and rolled her neck to face me. She leaned in slowly. I felt her lips against mine and my thoughts started racing. Come on. Come alive.

I pursed my lips, probably too late, but the grinding didn't stop and when she backed away her pupils were wide.

"Isn't it uncomfortable?" she asked, "That button up shirt, those khaki pants, aren't we watching a movie, cuddling under a blanket?"

"Yeah," I stammered. I didn't quite find my voice in time and the words cracked, "Yeah it is."

She rolled over on the couch, and brough her waist flush with mine. She ran her dainty fingers against the shirt and started working at the buttons. She pulled my shirt off to the sound of screams and chainsaws, but we only heard each other's warm breathing, and saw each other's eyes.

"What about those jeans?" I asked.

"What about them?"

"Pretty formal for movie night?"

"So take them off."

I reached forward and felt my way around her belt buckle. She leaned forward, kissing me again while I worked. The room was dark, but I saw her pussy, and I saw the way she'd shaved it down. I couldn't stop myself. I leaned forward and pressed my cheeks to her warm thighs. I felt her clit against my nose while my tongue started working a figure 8.

Her hands clenched around the back of my neck, and I pressed forward. Another scream came from the tv and her body gave a little shutter. I stood, still feeling her warmth on my lips, and leaned in to kiss her. My hand felt it's way between her legs, and gave slow gentle strokes.

"This," she said, breathless between kisses, "This is what it's supposed to feel like."

Amanda kissed me again, but reached down my back. She felt the muscles, the tightness, then reached towards my ass. She pulled at the waist, and started to pry at my belt.

I shimmied my legs, helping her as best as I could. Neither one of us wanted to stop kissing, and neither one of us wanted to take my hand off her pussy.

She gave another whimper, and her back flinched in ecstasy. I kicked my pants off my ankles, and took a step closer towards her. I didn't need to give myself a stroke. She kicked up her feet, and wrapped herself around my waist. I didn't notice her weight, I didn't feel anything but her warmth, the raw passion when I entered her.

She rocked, bounding up and down, forcing with her legs. She was animalistic, her hair turned thick with sweat, and she never stopped kissing. I felt myself cum, but neither one of us could stop.

The only thing that changed was position. She pressed, bouncing harder and harder until she pushed me off my feet and back against the cough. Her hands shot up, grabbing her hair, and holding it as she rode on top of me. My hands went out, transfixed until they found her breasts. I held them in place, and watched in awe as the cum in her pussy turned to froth.

We fucked until the movie's screams turned to the songs of the end credit, then the buzz of a static tv. She leaned in, and kissed me one last time.

She let herself roll off me, and fell to the couch. Her legs stayed spread and I watched as the cum rolled down her inner thighs.

We sat for a moment, breathing in the salty air, our minds still frozen, then her arm reached out and wrapped around my neck. She brought herself closer, but didn't kiss me. She let herself lean against me, feeling my embrace, and I reached out for her.

She was naked, caked in cum and sweat, but in my eyes, she was stunning. I didn't want to reach between her legs, I didn't even want to try to go again. I held her in my arms, and the two of us were satisfied. This is what this could be, we knew, This can work. We can be the best friends, just like we always were, and we can blow each other's fucking minds.

Amanda and I had waited almost a decade to rewatch that stupid old movie. In the end, I don't think either one of us saw half of it.

12