All Comments on 'The Women Tribe Ch. 01'

by TussUss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make ch2

Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Good story but a HUGE amount of spelling mistakes

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
"You ....

You are in bad need of help to put a story where we can read it with out trying to figure out what the hxll is going on.! You need a "PROOF" reader something bad.

Please get a couple as they are on here and would like to help you.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spellcheck

As already stated you require an editor more than any writer on this site, I'd settle for you using spellcheck

TussUssTussUssover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

First of thanks guys!

Also thanks for the Constructive criticism tendernsweet2 :)

I guess I really need someone to read it though before I post stuff on here. Will try doing that for the next story. And about guessing, I made it like that for people to use their own fantasy in places, I mean I know how the full story is, and was planning to use some of those things in Ch 2 (if there ever is one). Again thanks!

SuccubusNightsSuccubusNightsover 7 years ago
proofread

im sorry but this story really does need proofreading. I struggled to read it through it was so poor. there was no flow with the language and the POV kept changing.. at times i felt like it was put a into b instead of an erotic story.

onelimpdickonelimpdickover 7 years ago
MORE

Who the heck cares about spelling!!! The story is good and I want more to see how the thing ends. Please keep writing and to heck with the spelling.

bawsweatbawsweatover 7 years ago
Definitely

Spelling and grammar most certainly do matter. There is information regarding proofreaders in the info pages. Give them a shout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Penis Enlargement

Great thanks to Dr Otabor for the great help rendered to me. i had penis enlargement problems before now, i had tried so many products but couldn't get the best results as i desired it until i got to know about the super penis enlargement skills of Dr Otabor. I was happy and relieved of my nightmares when i received Dr Otabor super penis enlargement medicine at my home from the DHL, and i took the medicines as instructed, i was so amazed the first time i noticed that my penis was gradually getting bigger and also i was lasting longer on sex. I followed on with open eyes till about 4 weeks of using the medicine when i noticed my penis was already 8 inches long. Now i can satisfy any woman in this world and also proudly say am a man when it comes to staying longer on sex.

I believe you too can get this super penis enlargement medicine from Dr Otabor via Email :spiritualherbalistkk@gmail.com  Call or WhatsApp +2348164777469

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous