The Wonderdrug

Story Info
A CEO inventor tries her own invention. Prequel, no sex.
822 words
3.48
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

Complete work of fiction. All characters are over 18. And don't do drugs,

______________

I wanted to write this down so that lessons can be learned from my experience. Go science! I'm Beth and I've always been smart. I graduated high school at 15, and by 21 I had my second doctorate, Pharmacy and Veterinarian Science. I was, and am, a marathon runner. I like to use the time running to think. Running kept my body in great shape, 118 pounds at 5 foot 6 inches and a B cup, I was a lean size 4. Blonde hair and blue eyes to complete you mental picture. At 22 i began my own business, developing medications for pets. This story occurs when I'm 27. A few years, business is going well, I've over 60 employees, with revenues just north of $12 million I gave myself a nice salary and saved a bunch.

But like I said, this starts when I'm 27. On Friday in April at work. We were developing a new drug that would assist in the training of dogs. Honestly we were getting mixed results in our testing, though success with females was much more common than males. This particular Friday wasn't special, I met with some of my management team, Jorge who was my product production manager. He oversaw the medications being made and their quality. Lisa, my head of Human Resources, my CMO (Chief Medical Officer) Amy, a Nurse PhD, and my CFO Maria. All 4 were older than me, and by all accounts Jorge was as gay as the night is long. I was a hard worker and we all worked long hours. I know that sometime I could be a bitch, but we all had at one point or another missed birthdays and other family events. But I figured if I was willing to work late, why shouldn't my workers?

One of the things that's necessary to bring pet medication to the market is to ensure that it isn't harmful to humans in any way that isn't documented and if there is a surprise during human trials it can be disastrous to a company's stock price. So I wanted to have a pre-human trials human trial done off the record so this Friday morning I had Jorge bring me a bottle of pills from production an Amy took my vitals and then I took one of the pills. Then she monitored me during the day. There was no noticeable change to any indicator. Everything was going well, but the does I took was for a 10 pound dog so at lunch my team suggested that I take four more pills.

There was a noticeable, but not alarming increase in my blood pressure when I took that does, so we increased my monitoring to every 30 minutes and when the blood pressure went back to normal we resumed our regular day. Things were going swimmingly so the team gathered together and we discussed compensation. I gave each of the 4 members of my team a half million dollar bonus and 25% of my 80% stake in the company. We also decided that a morality clause would be useful to protect the reputation of the company. As the leader of the company I signed the example copy that was presented. A million dollar reparations clause seemed to small so I had it raised to two million. Other than that I agreed that anyone who would engage in public lewdness or any of the shameful acts listed should not remain an officer of the company.

After the meeting was done, we decided to go out together to celebrate. It was a Friday in April and Amy took out the pill bottle. She pointed out that normal dosage was 1 per 10 pounds so she counted out 12 pills for me which I gladly took before we headed out. Science! In a few minutes an Uber was taking us towards a local bar that Jorge knew. When we arrived I took out my American Express card and opened a tab for us. We had a booth and a bottle of 20 year old scotch and were toasting our success. I don't normally drink scotch, but Jorge suggested that if I gave it a chance I would like it. He was right.

After a few minutes I was feeling ok, not really any different, at all, so Lisa suggested that I perform an experiment. She pointed out a group of college aged guys and told me that i should go over there and say hello and be friendly with them. I went over there and noticed they were drinking the local low alcohol beer and I noticed how tall they all were. As it turned out I introduced myself to the basketball team of the local community college.

—————-

Please let me know in the comments if I should continue this story.

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers