The Wonders of Watching Your Wife

Story Info
Man Loves Wife Watching.
1.8k words
4.38
9k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

Wonderful Watching

I had never seen her with anyone else before, so my heart was beating through my chest and I shivered with excitement. She glanced over at me and smiled, a impish grin that said I really like what I'm doing. She is totally voracious, completely unable to be satisfied by only one man. She graves fucking, as hard and as fast as you can give it to her she will take whatever comes, without missing a beat.

I grinned as he pushed it into her, and she arched her back, pushing her hips against his, taking him as deep as he would go, calling out her pleasure as it built inside of her. She looked over at me again and mouthed, "I love you," as she squeezed her pussy closed tight around his erection. I said out loud I loved her as well, and she bit her lower lip and groaned as she approached her second orgasm within thirty minutes,

I had watched her fuck him now for forty minutes and it was nearly an hour of ecstasy. I saw her bottom cheeks clench and I knew she was tightening her pussy down on him, closing her vagina lips on his shaft, squeezing him in her sexual grip. She can grasp with her pussy like a fist. Claire has the tightest pussy a man could hope for, and she uses it like a vise, holding and squeezing and tightening the man in her vagina like shaking hands.

When she clasps her pussy on a man's cock he becomes her prisoner, in her control, and he is at her mercy. I have never seen a man who can escape that reality. His cock is her possession until she releases him, until she decides to let go. I have been in that lovely clamp so many wonderful times I can't even count them. The muscles of her vagina can hold tight around a rod shaped pole for as long as she wants, and it is a hold no man's wants to escape from.

I watched the look on her face go from marvel to ecstasy, and I had to grin at her sexual concentration. The muscles of her forehead tensed and again I smiled in delight as I realized I love watching her get fucked by someone else almost as much as I adore doing it to her. I have learned I am a voyeur without reservation, and I get off seeing her pleasured by a long, stiff cock pushed into her as hard and fast as can be. It is a pleasure I don't regret and celebrate as often as possible.

His name is Grant and they met at a work conference. She danced with him and called me that night excited with the news that she had met a possible intimate friend and intended to spend some time with him at his hotel. She happily described him to me, enthusiastically saying how handsome and athletic he was, how she looked forward to fucking him. I said how pleased I was that she was so happy to find him.

"Fuck his brains out, baby," I said.

When they woke the next morning she called to tell me she had invited him to stay with us so I could watch her with him in our bed. "That's great news," I said, eager to see them together. When he got to our house she met him at the door. She was her normally affectionate self and kissed him passionately at the door.

He was an extremely good looking guy, easy to talk with, and very physically fit. We shook hands at the door as she stood with her arm around his waist. He was obviously a little ill at ease meeting me with his intentions clear, but I told him I was happy to have him there to pleasure my wife.

"You're okay with this?" he asked as we walked into the house. I told him I loved watching her fuck someone she liked. He nodded and smiled, clearly feeling better about the whole situation. I said I would like to watch if he didn't mind. "You can bring all your friends," he said with a shrug. "She is one hot lady, so I don't mind at all."

I followed them into the bedroom and went right to "my chair" in the corner. "He loves to see me having a good time," she told with alacrity. "John likes to see me fucked as much as he likes fucking me," she gushed. I said not quite, but I did like to see her well fucked.

"I'll do my best," he said with a grin. He undressed her, which is a big part of the show. Slowly he removed the each piece of her clothing. When she was nude they kissed and she helped him on to the bed. He got on his back, like he knew what she liked, and she climbed on top of him, then she took hold of his cock and worked it into her pussy. She sighed as he slid in and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh god," she groaned as he began to move his hips up and down, forcing himself deep into my randy wife "Yes, yes," she called out as he moved rapidly inside of her, sliding swiftly in and out. "Oh, sweetheart, make me come," she cried out to him. He reached to his cock and swiped some foam off his shaft and offered it to her. She sucked it off his finger like it was sweet cream, and moaned with glee as she did. "We taste sooo good," she said through clenched teeth. "Give me more of that sauce, baby," she begged.

He did it a second time and she moaned as she ate it from his hand. I encouraged them from my chair, telling him, "To fuck her good." Their pace was frantic and he pounded into her pussy and she began to make bouncing sounds in her throat. I loved it and said so. Without slowing down she looked over at me and smiled, her head bobbing with each thrust.

"Fuck my baby good," I told him. She then did something she likes. She drew him out of her pussy, scooted back down his legs, then bent over and took his cock in her mouth, sliding up and down on his stiff, slippery erection. She went at it until he began to come, then she raised up so I could see him ejaculating into her mouth. She stayed over him until he finished coming, then she licked what was left off his spent penis, and she began to moan excitedly as she did it.

"That's the way, baby," I said with big grin on my face. "I love to see it when you eat come," I said, delighted by what I was watching. "She is absolutely insatiable," I said aloud. He didn't reply, but I could see by the expression on his face that he agreed totally.

When she was finished cleaning his cock, she looked over at me, completely pleased with herself and smiled broadly. "I love you," she said to me as I watched her, his spent cock in her hand. He was out of breath and drained, happy as a clam by the fucking he'd just had.

They collapsed together and I let them sleep. At seven he woke up and dressed, then thanked me and left. Before he closed the door I said, "No, thank you. You gave my wife a good fucking and I'm grateful." We shook hands and then he left.

Since that afternoon with her friend named Grant, I have been able to watch her with a half dozen men, and I have participated with her with two of them. I like taking part, but watching is fun too. With one of the guys named Phil, he was inside of her while I was kissing and sucking her boobs. When he left I ate her pussy with a load of him inside her. The taste was salty and had a tang of sex that was not all that bad. It was my first cream pie, and I told her we had to try that again. She agreed and said, "Whenever you want, baby."

The second time I participated was with a fellow named Jake. I offered to flip for who went first in her and I won. He called heads and it came up tails. He said I could have her pussy and he'd take her mouth. She liked that just fine and I slipped into her. She took him in her mouth and began sliding her head up and down his shaft. By being between her legs I could clearly see his thick cock between her lips. As he began to come I was able to see him shooting his come in her mouth. When he was finished she licked her lips and sighed. "I love the taste of come in the morning," she said with a chuckle.

After I came we switched places and he slowly slid into her wet and puffy pussy. I got to watch him fuck her from a position next to her head as she took me into her mouth, sliding her tongue around my shaft as she moved up and down the length. I smiled at her as she looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "He has a nice cock," she said around my dick.

"I'm so glad you like it," I said, and meaning every word. My wife moved her hips firmly against Jake's pelvis, pushing him deep in her vagina, all the time smiling like the well-known cheshire cat and beaming with delight.

I asked if she she liked fucking two men at once and she said, "Only two?"

It was clear my little harlot likes to fuck lots of men, and she may even try some women, but I can tell you whatever she chooses to do, I want to watch. I would watch her take a shower and applaud.

Watching is a great way I've found to pass the time and those of us too old to get hard for long may be meant to watch other people do things we used to do ourselves. Watching can be great fun too. I cannot explain why I love to watch her have sex with other men, but in reality, it just may be America's favorite spectator sport, it certainly is in France, and I can tell you it is one of my greatest pleasures at this time of my life. Better than porn and better than abstinence, it is a whole lot safer than risking terrible outcomes and brutal consequences. If you haven't tested it out, I suggest you give it the old college try.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers