The Wood Nymph Pt. 05

Story Info
The morning after unfolds not as the man expected.
2.4k words
4.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the man wakes up the next morning, the first thing he registers is how great he feels - contentment and satisfaction have settled deep inside him. The girl is not in bed and he can't hear any sounds from the bathroom. He would have preferred that she woke him up with a blowjob, but he will train her to anticipate his needs without him having to give orders. He hopes she is making breakfast because he is famished.

He gets up, washes himself and then walks into the living room. Rather than welcoming him with a pan full of scrambled eggs, the girl is sitting on an armchair, her feet tucked underneath her. She is looking out of the window, deep in thought, and the expression on her face tells him he should not make comments about morning blowjobs.

"Kate," he softly calls out her name but she doesn't react. "Kate, is everything okay?" He walks toward her and only when he is close, she registers his presence and startles. She jumps out of the armchair and takes a few steps back.

"Kate, what's going on?" He is trying to be calm, but some of his concern is showing in his voice.

"I need to go, I can't stay here with you. I will call a friend to come pick me up."

The man is caught by surprise. He has seen subs experience a severe sub drop after an intense session, but the amount of hostility on her face is unexpected and worrying. Yesterday the girl was radiating with desire and now she cannot be near him.

"What's wrong? Talk to me, please." The man does his best to keep his emotions at bay and to make her feel that this is a safe space and she can share everything that is bothering her, rather than close off and push him away.

"No, Ryan, I can't. I need to think about what happened."

After being addressed as Sir for the better part of yesterday, it sounds strange to hear his name again, as if the girl is putting up a wall between them.

"Then I will give you space to think. But let me drive you home," he tries to mollify her. "We are a long way from the city, even if you call someone now, it will take them at least three hours to be here. Let's have some tea and grab a bite to eat. I can fix us some breakfast." He smiles, trying to lighten the mood. "I don't know about you but I'm starving."

He turns on the electric kettle and then opens the fridge, taking out the food they brought with them - eggs, sausages, avocado, mushrooms, and some cheese left from the welcome basket.

"How do you feel about milky oolong and a variation of English breakfast?"

The girl is quiet for a moment but then sighs with resignation. He is right - asking someone to drive all this way is a silly idea. Not to mention that she is, in fact, very hungry.

"Yeah, that sounds good," she replies at last.

△△△

At first Ryan tries to make light conversation while they eat, but the girl's brief answers quickly discourage him. They finish the meal in silence. Once they've cleaned up the table, Kate picks her cup of tea and goes to sit back on the chaise lounge.

At a loss what to do, Ryan decides to stay in the same room with her but give her space in the hopes that she will feel comfortable with him again and open up about what is bothering her. He sits on the sofa with his own cup of tea and his book. He tries to read but his thoughts keep returning to the girl and the events of the previous day. When he realizes he has been reading the same paragraph for the past ten minutes, he puts the book down with a sigh. He would love to go out for a walk and clear his head but he doesn't want to leave his nymph on her own.

"The weather is beautiful outside, do you want to finish our tea on the bench and then take a stroll?"

She looks at him for long seconds. Finally she nods.

△△△

Kate is quiet as they are strolling, keeping her eyes on the green hills undulating toward the horizon. Ryan has fallen into step beside her. She can feel his arm so close to hers but he doesn't try to close that distance.

Words are running through her head, painting pictures of inflicted pain and selfishness and disrespect. Despite all the pleasure of the previous day, there is a growing anger inside her and it appears to be aimed at the man. She doesn't remember ever feeling like that after playing with a partner. Kate is not sure if she is ready to confront him; if she wants to confront him at all, or just to get home and never call him again. But as the emotions begin to boil, her words fill her throat, hit the roof of her mouth and finally start spilling out.

"Why didn't you stop sooner?"

"Wha..?"

She doesn't give him a chance to respond, cutting him mid-word.

"You saw I couldn't handle any more, I was crying and yet you kept hitting me. It really hurt, Ryan! Do you know what that kind of pain feels like? Have you been whipped? Have you ever run through the woods scared for your life? I thought you'd hurt me! Or that I'd freeze to death! I was fucking terrified! And all you did was enjoy yourself!"

Kate moves to stand in front of him, disappointment and disgust visible under the veil of rage on her face.

"Am I just a piece of trash to you? A toy to use as you please and then discard the moment you're done? Do you care about me at all? Don't tell me that you do because if you did, you wouldn't have treated me like shit!"

The girl cannot stop the tears from filling her eyes and running down her cheeks - as if a dam wall has been ruptured. She doesn't want Ryan to see her cry but she feels so hurt and somehow betrayed that she can't will herself to calm down. When he says nothing in response to her accusations, she turns his back to him and cups her face in her palms, her shoulders shaking as she lets herself weep.

Seeing her so hurt fills Ryan with sadness and guilt but he is unsure what to do. He doesn't know Kate well enough and debates whether to hug her or to give her space to process her emotions. After long moments of hesitation, he finally goes to her and pulls her into a tight embrace. He relaxes when she doesn't fight him and instead buries her face in his chest, still hiding it in her palms. The man runs gentle fingers over her head and through her hair over and over, murmuring soothing nothings into her ear. He keeps caressing her for a long time, until finally her shoulders relax. Even though he doesn't want to let go, Ryan takes the girl by her shoulders and takes a step away from her. One large hand remains on her shoulder, while the other tucks her hair behind her ear and wipes away some of the wetness on her cheek. His heart breaks a little at the pain etched on her beautiful face and hates that he is the reason for it. She looks so small and breakable, he realizes he would go to great lengths to protect her and keep her safe.

"I am very sorry to have hurt you, little one. You have to understand, I am a sadistic Dominant, I enjoy pushing my subs to their limits. But I would never harm you or put you in harm's way. I would never have left you in the forest."

He palms her cheek gently as his low, calm voice washes over her.

"If you want to be honest with yourself, you will realize that adding a bit of fear to the mix made things much more interesting for both of us. I am sorry if it went so far as to terrify you. But you could have stopped it, Kate. You could have stopped all of it and yet you didn't. You didn't use your safeword in the forest and you didn't use your safeword during the impact play."

There is no reproach in Ryan's voice, or any condescension - only warmth and concern. And the weird feeling that he is teaching her a lesson, only the girl hasn't fully figured out what that lesson is. There is a lump in her throat which she cannot swallow and which is now making her eyes pool with tears again.

"Do I mean anything to you or am I just a fucktoy?" the girl whispers, not trusting her voice.

Ryan is certainly guilty of treating women as nothing but sexual objects in the past. He hasn't always been the best Dominant - the most caring or considerate one. And while some of his former subs enjoyed being treated poorly and others perhaps deserved nothing else, he also lost some amazing women because he hadn't known better. But now he does - thanks to years of experience, active communication, humility and never-ending self-improvement and development.

"I like you a lot, Kate. And not only because I quite enjoyed fucking you."

He flashes her a mischievous smile, but then hooks his fingers under her chin, making sure she is watching him in the eye. Tears are still gleaming in hers.

"I also like conversing with you. You are intriguing, intelligent and strong. I believe my life would be better off with you in it."

Ryan leans and kisses her cheek ever so gently, then pulls her back into his arms.

"Why didn't you use your safeword?" he asks, the words tangling in her hair.

Kate is quiet so long he doesn't think she will respond but then she whispers into his chest.

"Because I didn't want it to be over."

Without a word, Ryan steps back, takes her hand and leads her away from the path. He sits at the foot of a large oak and pulls Kate onto his lap. He holds her close, stroking her back while nuzzling her temple with his nose.

The girl can feel the warmth of his breath on her skin. When his lips brush against her temple, she lets him. His exhale tickles her ear in a way that sends an electric impulse down her spine. He bites her earlobe then kisses her neck right beneath the ear and her breath catches in her throat. He continues down the column of her neck and then licks his way up, eliciting a barely audible sigh of pleasure from her. When he growls with desire in response and sinks his teeth into her skin, the girl realizes she cannot sit still any longer.

She quickly stands up, watching down at the man. Ryan wonders whether he misread her reactions and pushed her too soon. Is she going to run away, perhaps for good this time? But then Kate toes off her shoes, then unzips her jeans and takes them off. Looking at him in the eyes, she also removes her panties. Slowly the girl takes a step toward him and then lowers herself, straddling him. She can feel his boner underneath her. She slides down toward his knees and undoes his zipper. The man frees his hard cock and holds it upright, waiting for her. He doesn't want to force anything on her right now. The girl positions herself above him and welcomes him inside her while intently pinning him with her gray-green eyes. He easily slides into the heat of her.

His hands on her waist, he holds her down, impaled on his cock. He wants to be buried deep in her for eternity, her pussy feels like home. Then he begins lifting her up and down. She soon quickens up her pace and her moans fill the space between them. The man grabs her throat with one hand, squeezing hard. She closes her eyes and exhales and he uses the opportunity to stick his forefinger and middle finger in her mouth. He rubs his fingers on the insides of her cheeks, along her tongue and slides them further into her throat. She chokes but he coats his fingers with more of her saliva, before getting his hand out of her mouth, his other hand still on her throat. Next his wet fingers slide between her buttcheeks, finding her anus. He presses gently, observing with satisfaction as the girl begins losing herself in the sensations, then pushes one finger in her ass. The man lets her ride him, while he fingers her rear, releasing some of the pressure on her throat.

When he feels her begin tightening around his cock, he murmurs "That's it, my little nymph! Cum for me." A gentle request. No, not a request, an order, she thinks for a second.

"Yes, Sir," the words escape her without her meaning to.

Just as she takes that final step up the hill of her orgasm, the man slides a second finger in her ass and she erupts, tumbling down that hill of mind-blowing pleasure. She shakes with the waves of her climax, registering the growl of the man who follows her into his own release. He shoots his load deep inside her, keeping her once again down on his full length. Just as he returns back to reality, the man hears the change in her subsiding moans. Lifting his eyes toward her face, he notices tears are falling down her cheeks once again. The girl leans her forehead to his, the moans of her orgasms now fully transformed into sobs. The man eases his fingers out of her and wraps his arms around her lower back.

"I'm sorry. I can't," whispers the girl. She eases off of him, picks up her underwear, pants and shoes and heads to the house.

As he watches her walk away, Ryan feels a pang in his chest that catches him by surprise. He doesn't want to let her go, he realizes. He doesn't want her to leave.

"Wait, Kate, stop!" he shouts after her. "I have a proposal for you."

The girl halts but stays with her back to him.

The man's heart is thundering in his chest.

Finally, she slowly turns towards him.