The Work Crew

Story Info
I hang out with 3 guys from work.
3.5k words
4.6
15.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only been at this new company for a little while now. I quickly became friends with 3 of my co workers: Luke, Brian, and Jay. They seemed to be really close friends before I even started working there, and I fell in with them quickly, always hanging out at work when we could. The three of them were your typical office room jocks, tight button up shirts, tight slacks, combed, styled haircuts. That pretty much described them all, give or take some differences. I was a bit different, my shaggy hair, leaner body, more of a skater build than them all. Either way, that didn't stop us from becoming office buds.

The four of us were sitting at a conference table, finishing up some stuff for the end of the day. Jay suddenly turned towards me as Luke and Brian were talking, and handed me a piece of paper.

"So after work tonight, the three of us are hitting up this local bar we go to from time to time. You've known us long enough now, could come along, if you're not busy. Here's the address." I looked down at the piece of paper.

"Sure," I said, looking up, a smile on my face. It would be my first time hanging out with them outside of work, sounded cool.

"Alright great," Jay said smiling. "We'll text you a good time to head there."

And with that, I went home from work, eager to hang out with my work buddies. I hadn't been doing much lately, outside of working and coming home. There was a chance this could be just some relaxing work talk, or who knows, maybe a wild night with some girls. I'd never been to this bar before, anything was possible. And so I did my best to clean myself up neatly, putting on essentially a more casual version of what I work in, some slacks, and a casual button up shirt.

I pulled up to the bar, it was a little past 8 o clock, and dark out. The bar didn't look busy, not many cars. I immediately spotted Jay standing near the front. He waved to me, and I followed him inside.

"Hey, so glad you could make it," he said, smiling, motioning me to follow him inside. I walked in, and instantly loved the style of the bar. Everything had an almost wooden, cabin like feeling. It felt cozy. The bartender smiled and waved at Jay, and we walked past. I noticed there wasn't too many people around, just a couple of guys here and there.

Jay stopped in front of a row of beads, and moved them aside, which lead into a medium sized room, the beaded doorway closing behind us. I followed him inside, and there were Luke and Brian, sitting at the mini bar table, drinks in hand, smiling and talking. They turned and waved hello to me.

"Wow, this is pretty cool," I said, looking around.

"Yeah, we have our own private room we can use here from time to time, isn't it great?" Jay asked me, motioning me to sit at one of the bar stools.

"Oh yeah, cool," I said. But I wondered how this would help mingle with other people/ladies, anyone at the bar. But come to think of it, I didn't see any ladies, or hardly any people here, so that really didn't matter. I guess this would be a strictly work friend hangout, and I was cool with that.

I took a seat next to Jay, but noticed that Luke and Brian were sitting extremely close. Maybe they didn't notice or care, but they definitely had their legs right up against each other as they sat there, sipping their beer. I paid no mind though, as Jay disappeared for a moment, supposedly to grab us beers. I talked with Luke and Brian for a moment, and Jay returned, setting frothy mugs down in front of us.

I eagerly sipped on mine. It tasted cold and amazing, this bar really had some great beer. And for a while, we just talked about different things in the office, and the four of us sipped on our beers, getting more and more tipsy. After a short while, Jay disappeared again and put down more beers for us. This really was starting off to be a cool, casual night.

The conversation sort of split in two at one point, as Jay and I talked, Luke and Brian talking to each other. This went on for a short moment, and then Luke and Brian stood up. They only moved a little bit though, sitting down on the 2 person couch which was right next to our mini bar area.

"Um, are they ok?" I laughed, asking Jay. They seemed in their own world as they talked and laughed, sipping their beer. Just like at the bar, they were sitting incredibly close, no space between their bodies at all.

"Oh yeah," Jay said, turning towards me again. "They do this from time to time, just getting comfortable I suppose. Why, is it bothering you?"

"No, no, why would it?" I smiled back at Jay. But I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that Brian was sort of casually moving his hand up and down the front of Luke's shirt, playing with the buttons.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, and took another sip of my frothy beer. But I couldn't help looking, wondering what the heck these two were doing, and that's when I saw Brian grab onto Luke's shirt collar. He pulled him towards him gently, and their lips met. Just a small, soft kiss, and then Brian released Luke, setting his beer down as they continued laughing, talking.

"Um," I started to address Jay. I tried to ignore the feeling of excitement inside of me, the pulsing in my stomach, spreading to my cock. "Isn't this kind of weird?" I laughed, "I don't know..."

"Weird?" He asked, turning towards me, smiling. "I think it's hot actually. They're both super cute, don't you think?" And he turned back towards them. I looked over again. Brian and Luke were kissing again. Only this time, they were clearly, slowly making out, their tongues appearing briefly, and then disappearing as they entered each other's mouths.

"S-sure," I said, laughing softly again, just to hide my nervousness. In reality, my cock was starting to swell up, growing dangerously hard inside of my tight slacks. All of my hidden desires, fantasies were suddenly coming up, things I hadn't shared with anyone. It didn't help that the two of them were making soft moaning sounds as they made out. It's like they completely forgot Jay and I were still there. Brian's hand found the top button of Luke's shirt, popping it open.

Jay turned towards me again, smiling devilishly. "Uhh, I wish I had someone to make out with like that, looks like fun huh?" And he turned back towards them. Brian popped another of Luke's buttons, more of his smooth, large chest bursting out his shirt.

"I, don't know about that..." I said, slowly to Jay, starting to get so strangely aroused now, my beer the only thing to steady me. I sipped it slowly.

"Oh, I didn't mean with you," Jay said turning back towards me, smiling widely. "Unless... you wanted to?" He stared at my face, my quivering lips. He brought his hand up to my face, running his finger along my bottom lip. I sat frozen, letting him do this. He pulled my bottom lip down, and then removed his finger, letting it softly slap back against me.

"Come on," he said, "Try it with me."

"I, uh..." Before I even knew what was happening, Jay took hold of my shirt collar, and pulled himself towards me, gently. He smiled for a minute against my lips, and then pressed his lips to mine. His lips were so wet, so full. They felt so good that I pressed back, our soft lips pecking and pressing slowly. I couldn't believe it, my first time kissing another guy. My head was spinning. Jay pulled back slowly.

"Mmm, see that wasn't so bad, huh?" He asked me, slowly, seductively wiping his lips.

"N-no, not at all," I said. I felt giddy, it was hard to speak. I didn't have the ability to tell him that was one of the softest, sweetest kisses I'd ever had in my entire life. I sat there in bliss for a moment, before noticing that Brian and Luke were still at it. Luke's shirt was almost completely unbuttoned. His incredible muscles, chest and abs were bursting out. Brian ran his hand over Luke's chest, down Luke's stomach, before grabbing the throbbing bulge in his pants. Luke looked over, briefly smiling towards me, before placing his lips against Brian's again. Jay turned back towards me, looking hungrily at my lips.

"Mmm, they have the right idea. We should definitely try that kiss again, this time with some tongue, huh?" he asked me, in his voice, which for the first time I found to be incredibly sexy, soft and gentle, but still manly.

"Ok.." was all I could say, before Jay's mouth was on me again. He didn't waste any time. His tongue darted inside of my mouth. I felt an explosion of pleasure as it began to swirl against my tongue. I moaned into the kiss (i moan now?) and gave in, letting our tongues rub together. I felt Jay's hand on the front of me, starting just above my stomach. He moved it up, slowly grabbing and massaging my left pec muscle. He broke the kiss, whispering to me.

"Fuck, you have a sexy, toned chest, you know that?" He kept cupping and squeezing my pec muscle. I felt his tongue press against the side of my neck, slowly going back up my face, licking my cheek. I moaned, and his tongue was back inside my mouth again, fucking my mouth.

Jay broke the kiss, giggling, but leaving me in suspense. He grabbed his beer and took a big, healthy swig of it. I did the same to mine, taking this chance to check out Brian and Luke again. My jaw nearly hit the floor at what I was seeing. Luke's fly was unzipped. His large, thick cock was pointing straight up, and Brian's hand was on it, sliding up and down his shaft. Even from the short distance, I could see the glisten of pre cum all over Brian's hand and Luke's thick shaft. The two of them remained kissing softly as Brian jerking Luke off. I could see that Luke's face was straining a bit now though, getting lost in the pleasure.

My dick was so incredibly hard. I felt it moving all on it's own, twitching and jumping in my pants, I felt precum dripping all over my boxers, down my leg. My hands felt like they were trembling as I sat my nearly empty beer down.

Jay turned towards me again, finishing his beer. His hands went to the front of me, rubbing against my abs. It felt so good, I felt my body quiver, who knew my stomach was such a sensitive spot? I felt the cool air hit my skin, as Jay lifted the front of my shirt up, slowly. I suddenly realized that we were still in a public bar. I looked around, looking back at the beaded entryway, and it's like Jay sensed my feelings.

"Relax," he said, close to me, whispering. He lifted my shirt up more, his hands going crazy as he felt up my abs, stomach, going up to my chest. "No one will bother us, that's why we have this private room. And even if they did, that would be kind of hot wouldn't it?" He laughed, his tongue flicking against the side of my ear.

Actually, he was right. I suddenly realized that we were here, in what I could only assume was a gay bar, or at least one cool with things like this happening. And on the other side of our private room was nothing but guys like us. If anything, this fact made everything even hotter, so hot now, as I felt my shirt being lifted up higher. Jay didn't remove it, but lifted it up enough so that he could bring his lips to my chest, sucking on my nipple.

"Ohhh!" I moaned out, the feeling was wild, as Jay's tongue did small swirls around my hard nipple. I arched my back, my cock straining in my slacks. Once again, Jay must've read my mind, because as he sucked my nipple, his hand slid back down the front of me, rubbing along my shaft.

"Wow, you're super hard, aren't you?" Jay whispered, kissing the side of my face, neck now. My shirt drifted slowly back down, not covering me completely. His hand was still on the straining rod in my pants though, as he placed small kisses against the side of my neck.

"Y-yeah..." I moaned out, lost in pleasure.

"Me too," Jay whispered, pulling his leg up over me, straddling against me. I could feel his throbbing erection in his pants too, pressing against my leg. I looked over at the couple on the couch, only I couldn't see Brian at first. I had to look down, and that's when I noticed Brian, kneeling on the ground. His body was blocking the view, but I could see his head bobbing up and down, his lips obviously wrapped around Luke's cock. Luke's head was leaning back against the couch, eyes closed. His shirt was spread open, and he rubbed his chest, moaning softly as Brian sucked him off.

"Mmm, you want to watch the show, don't you?" Jay asked me. He must have noticed me looking over at Luke and Brian. "I have an idea. Come here, sit on my lap cutie." Without thinking (there was no thinking at this point, complete horny impulse) I stood up, moving towards Jay, and sat down gently on his lap. He swiveled his bar stool so that we were pointed directly at Luke and Brian. I could feel Jay's massive erection, hard and eager beneath me. It pulsed, and bounced as it rested between my soft ass cheeks. It made me moan intensely.

Jay's hands slid up the front of me again, lifting my shirt up with is motions. He kept rubbing his hands over my toned abs, and I moved back and forth gently, loving the feeling of his massive cock pressed up against my ass. I looked forward at the scene in front of us again, and Luke's face was red and sweaty. He was grunting now, as Brian's head bobbed up and down on his cock. Luke made a final thrust upward, and I could tell that he just came, all inside of Bryan's mouth. Bryan moaned and gurgled on Luke's cum.

I was so intensely watching the show in front of me, that I barely noticed Jay's hands unzipping my pants. It wasn't until I felt his hands on my cock, pulling it out of my slacks that it hit me. I moaned again, feeling his big, soft hand wrap around my cock. Me moved his fingers up and down my shaft, I could feel my massive amount of precum all over my shaft, lubing me up.

"F-fuck!" I belted out, probably far too loud. Luke and Brian turned towards us. Brian still had an erection. He was unzipping his pants, pulling it out as he spoke.

"Wow, you guys are having fun, aren't you?" He laughed, walking towards us. Luke walked over too, his softening cock still hanging out of his slacks.

"Yeah, uhhh," Jay moaned towards Brian. He seemed like he was having trouble speaking clearly now too. He kept lifting his hips up, thrusting his cock harder against my ass cheeks. Although we were still separated by thin clothing, he might as well have been fucking me at that point.

"I found myself... uh... a new boy toy," he said, managing a soft giggle, as his hands kept gliding up and down my throbbing, exposed shaft.

"Well, maybe we can help out a friend, huh?" Brian said, stepping forward again. He knelt down in front of us, and Luke knelt down right beside him. I knew what was about to happen, but I wasn't ready for it. Brian's lips found my cock first, or should I say my balls. His soft lips gently pressed against my wet, precum soaked balls, Jay still jerking off my shaft.

"Oh, F-fuck, guys," was all I managed to say. Jay's hands slid up my body again, wrapping around my abs as he thrust against me more aggressively. I could feel how badly he wanted to fuck me.

"Yeah," Luke added in, his eyes on Brian, who's lips kept pecking against my balls. "Especially when our new friend here has such a cute cock." And he took the place of Jay's hand, gently grabbing my shaft. As he rubbed my shaft, he joined in with Brian, gently kissing and licking my balls, and lower shaft. At one point, I felt both of their tongues touch together. They rubbed them together, practically kissing, while still licking my heavy, heavy balls.

"Holy shit..." I could barely speak. My body felt light, I felt like I was in a dream, the best dream I'd ever had. Luke and Brian's tongues glided up and down my balls and shaft, Jay's enormous erection still rubbing against my ass. I pressed down on to it, wanting to feel more of it, and then I couldn't hold it any longer. I began to shoot cum, so much cum. It shot up and and down, back over me. Luke and Brian were quickly on it, kissing and sucking the cum from my dick, as it slowly began to deflate, but not fully, I felt like I would never have a soft cock again after this.

My head was still spinning as Luke and Brian finished cleaning off my cock. Brian was still jerking himself off, and Jay's cock was throbbing beneath me.

"Here baby," Jay whispered to me, so sweetly, "Scoot forward just a bit." I did as told, and felt Jay moving around, unzipping his slacks. I felt the warm, sticky tip of his cock press against my lower back, just above my ass. I stayed there, straddling his leg underneath me as he beat his cock, viciously against me. Luke and Brian stood in front of us, making out again, all of us touching together. Luke helped Brian with his erection, gently stroking it as they kissed. It wasn't long before Brian was shooting his load all over Luke. His face was twisted in pleasure, red and moaning as he had his orgasm.

Jay wasn't long after, moaning and bucking against me. I felt his cock explode, his warm cum shooting against the back of me, dripping down, sliding beneath the top part of my ass crack. It made me moan. Jay pulled me back towards him. His cock still felt stiff under me, not as stiff though, but sticky now. His hands slid up my shirt again, rubbing over my abs. I turned my head back, and our tongues met gently, sliding together, the both of us moaning.

After a few incredible seconds (minutes maybe? who know) of this, we stood up, all of us getting dressed, as best as we could. I was still sticking with cum all over, but I didn't care, it was the greatest feeling I could imagine. I felt like I was hiding a slutty, sticky secret under my clothes as I put them back on.

"Should we clean up the room?" I asked, looking around, sex stains on the chairs and floors.

"You're too cute," Jay laughed. "That's why we pay extra for the private room, they have someone who will take care of that."

"Oh," I blushed. This was a whole new, strange world to me, but I loved it.

"Well," Brian said, looking at us, taking the last gulp of his beer, "Should we continue this at my place?"

"I would love to, sexy," Luke said, sliding up beside him. "But I've got to finish up those reports tonight."

"Yeah," Jay, looked at me, smiling, and then back at them. "Same here."

"Oh well," Brian said, leaving some money on the bar table, "There's always another time." I felt a little disappointed, but followed their lead, as we all walked out towards the parking lot.

The four of us stood near Brian's car for a moment. Brian pressed up against Luke, kissing him deeply. And Jay turned towards me, grabbing me and pulling me into him. His hands grabbed and massaged my ass as we made out. This went on for a little while, and then we all began to say our goodbyes.

"See ya at work tomorrow, sexy," Jay said, before slapping my ass and giggling, walking to his car.

"Oh yeah," I thought, laughing softly, returning to my car. Work was going to be quite different from now on. For the first time in years, I actually looked forward to getting some sleep and getting back to work tomorrow.