The Work Experience Girl

Story Info
Lesbian executive trains a work experience girl.
3k words
4.39
19.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
34 Followers

Joanne didn't know what a typical lesbian looked like but she was pretty sure she was nothing like it. She was a middle aged, professional, divorced woman. Always well presented with smart clothes, well cut hair, good make-up, polished nails. She worked for a large media business in a managerial administration role and enjoyed a good social life. None of her close friends knew for sure she was a lesbian, although some might have suspected it as she had lived alone for ten years and was never seen with a man. They certainly didn't know that she was a rampant, dominant lesbian who had an unquenchable desire to use and control pretty girls.

Joanne lived a double life. By day she was a respectable business executive, commuting to central London from her suburban home. By night, she trawled the lesbian bars, clubs and on-line contact sites for young flesh to sate her appetite for tight, wet pussy and arse.

She only discovered her fetish just prior to her divorce. She had always been attracted to girls and guys but had only had the odd, sneaky kiss and cuddle in her youth. She had married with dreams of a long marriage with children but her husband had strayed after a couple of years and she lost respect for him and did not want to have children with him. Then her interest in girls begun to run deeper and she decided to divorce. It was very amicable and he never knew of her real reasons.

Despite the ever-present yearning for the most intimate and erotic encounters with pretty young girls, Joanne was very selective. She could have fucked so many but she preferred quality to quantity and almost felt that when it did happen, her previous restraint heightened the pleasure of the activities to the highest level.

It had been at least four months since Joanne had last tasted pussy or had her cunt truly worshipped and she ached for it continuously. She had plenty of toys and a wide range of lesbian web sites she perused whilst she satisfied herself but it wasn't anywhere near as exciting as controlling real flesh. She had not toured her lesbian haunts for a while either. On her last trawl she felt she was seeing the same faces and nothing was exciting her, so she carried on living her normal life in the belief that fate would intervene. And it did.

It happened in the most unexpected way. Her work continued to be her main focus. She had a number of important projects she was managing and they kept her occupied as there was a lot of work to do on them and she had little additional resource she could call on. She was talking to a male colleague who she had known for years and told him of her demanding workload when he suggested he had a possible solution. His daughter Melanie had just finished university and had not been able to find work. She was keen to get work experience and would be happy to get paid just travel expenses as her father would subsidise her other expenses. He wondered if she may be an answer for Joanne. Joanne wasn't really sure. She could do with someone with admin experience and didn't have time to train someone inexperienced, but out of courtesy, she agreed to meet with her.

Joanne agreed to meet Melanie at the end of the day the following week. She had got the call from the reception desk and went down to meet her. As she approached the foyer, she could see a slim, blonde girl with her back towards her and as she approached, the clicking of her high heels made the girl turn. Joanne almost stopped in her tracks. Wow, the girl was stunning. Very pretty, wide eyed, great smile and a very good figure. Joanne was stunned. She didn't know anything about chemistry and natural attraction but she knew about lust and the tingle in her nipples and between her thighs told her everything she needed to know.

They shook hands and introduced themselves and Melanie was very warm and friendly, looking at Joanne directly. There almost felt a connection between them immediately. They walked to Joanne's office and the electricity that Joanne felt was making her knickers slightly damp. She told herself to behave. This was business and the girl was the daughter of a colleague for goodness sake. She made a real conscious effort to focus on ascertaining if the girl would be an asset to the business and support to her with the projects.

They talked easily about Melanie's studying, her career aspirations and her situation. She was quite a confident girl, engaging, with personality and certainly had charm. She held Joanne's gaze constantly, had a nice way of biting and licking her lips as she thought, continually looking at Joanne and played with her hair. Once or twice Joanne thought she may almost have been flirting in the way she did it but pushed the thought from her mind. She asked Joanne about the work, what was involved, the hours, if she had to work alone or with supervision. Joanne answered all questions honestly then asked Melanie if she was good at taking and obeying orders. Melanie looked directly at her and said that she was good at being told what to do. Joanne felt her juices stirring again and forced her mind back to the work. Five minutes later, the meeting was concluded and Joanne told Melanie she'd like to give her a try. Melanie looked directly at her and said that she would like that.

They walked out of the office together towards the Underground station. Joanne asked where Melanie was heading back to and she told her to north London, where she shared a house with two others. As they approached close to a bar, on the spur of the moment Joanne asked Melanie if she fancied a quick drink. Melanie said that would be good so they went in, sat in a corner and shared a bottle of wine. They talked casually, mostly about Mel's father and what she studied at Uni. Mel asked if Joanne was married and she told her she was single. Mel said she was surprised as she thought she was a very attractive lady. Joanne laughed and thanked her and touched her knee. She noticed that Mel almost subconsciously parted her legs slightly and thoughts of Mel being lesbian or bi flooded Joanne's mind and once again her pussy dampened.

Joanne then asked Mel if she was with anyone and Mel laughed and said her last relationship was a few months ago but nothing since then. She said she missed the closeness of being someone's. Joanne looked long and hard at Mel and Mel looked back. She knew at that point that Mel was giving all the signals. She was in two minds. She was now feeling very horny but she was totally mindful of the difficult situation she was in. As if reading her mind, Mel leaned forward, put her hand on Joanne's leg and whispered in her ear that she wanted to be fucked hard. Joanne smiled to herself, sat upright picked up her bag and stood up. Mel looked up at her. Joanne told her to finish her drink immediately as they were leaving. They walked out of the bar and Joanne took Melanie's arm in a friendly girly way and they walked quickly to the tube station. Just before they got to the steps, Joanne pulled Melanie into a doorway and pulled her close and told her quietly in her ear that her intention was to take her home and make love to her and use her every way she knew. She told Melanie that if she didn't want that, she head home now and forget about the job and tell her father it wasn't for her. Melanie thought for half a second, held Joanne's hand and just said 'I'm yours' into her ear. Joanne's heart skipped about four beats and her pussy virtually dribbled.

She led Mel down the steps to the tube and onto a train and they stood together in the crush. They stood for almost all the journey, exchanging pleasantries, smelling each other's perfume, holding hands when others couldn't see. By the time they sat down for the last two train stops, they were both as horny as hell. They left the train station and walked ten minutes to Joanne's home, holding hands all the way, not saying a word. Joanne led Mel into her apartment building, her heart beating faster and her pussy now aching to be pleasured. Mel was the same but her thoughts were of wondering how Joanne would taste and what she would do to her. Whatever it was, she would submit. There was something incredibly sexy about Joanne and Mel was eager to serve.

Inside the front door and Joanne pulled Melanie hard to her and forced her tongue deep into the girl's mouth. Not that it needed much forcing, Mel was desperate to kiss Joanne and she wasn't disappointed as Joanne's tongue and lips worked feverishly exploring, licking, sucking, biting with Mel working hard to respond to each move. As they kissed passionately, Joanne pulled her coat off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled that off followed by her bra. Her nipples felt like they were going to explode and she needed Mel's mouth on them now. Joanne, grabbed Mel's hair and pulled her away from her mouth and told her she needed her nipples serviced. Mel looked down at Joanne's impressive breasts and was surprised to see both nipples were pierced with small rings. She found the thought of that incredibly erotic and had considered it herself in the past but had been too scared to do it.

She held Joanne's right breast and kissed it gently, then licked it, took the nipple deep into her mouth and sucked it, eliciting a low groan from Joanne. Mel then kissed and licked the breast, the nipple, the areola and pulled on the ring with her tongue. She then moved to the left breast and repeated the process, leaving her hand to roll the right nipple and pull on the ring. Joanne watched her, still holding her hair tightly, pulling it into a pony tail and directing her in that way, which Mel found extremely erotic. Joanne was whispering to Mel as she watched her telling her 'Oh yes baby suck them hard, play with them, use them, worship them. You love the rings don't you baby? You'd like your nipples pierced wouldn't you baby? All my little sluts get pierced darling....in lots of places.' The more she talked and pulled her hair the more Mel loved it and how much it turned her on. Her hand sneaked under her own skirt and she felt how wet she was. She pushed her fingers between her lips and ran them over her hard clit, making her shudder. She pulled her fingers out with the intention of rubbing them on Joanne's nipple then licking it but Joanne had other ideas, took her hand and pulled the fingers in her mouth and sucked and licked the wetness, telling Melanie that her cunt tasted so sweet.

Joanne pulled Melanie to her feet and kissed her mouth again. She smiled at her and told her that the fun was just beginning, took her hand and led her upstairs. The apartment was very tastefully decorated in a Georgian style and was quite sophisticated with its high ceilings and ornate furnishings. Joanne led her to the top of the stairs and along a corridor. She pointed at one room and told her that was her bedroom but they were going to the playroom. Melanie was intrigued. They got to another door and Joanne reached behind a picture frame, found a key and unlocked the door, led Melanie in and switched a light. A low glow came on in the darkened room and Melanie was wide eyed in amazement. The word 'playroom' gave the game away. It was an erotic bedroom, decorated in dark, rich colours, with erotic photography, artwork and sculpture around the room and a large bed with a dramatic metal bed head which dominated the centre of the room. Joanne pulled Melanie close, kissed her and told her not to be afraid. If she was willing she would be pleasured more than ever before. Melanie told her that she trusted Joanne and that she was so turned on and desperately needed to be used.

Joanne smiled and told Melanie to undress and walked into an en-suite bathroom and started to run the bath. She walked back out and undressed herself. She watched Melanie undress and admired her body thinking of what she was going to do with it. She undressed herself, leaving her heels on and walked over to Melanie, kissed her on the mouth took her hand and led her to the bathroom. The bathroom was large and luxurious. A big, round bath dominated the room and a large shower was in the corner. Melanie noticed hooks and rings in the walls and ceiling and she inwardly groaned, imagining how others in the past may have been attached to them and used at will. Joanne was certainly a dark horse and the more Mel was finding out the more she was becoming intrigued, excited and turned on.

Joanne took Melanie's hair and pulled into a tight pony tail and fastened it with a band. She told Melanie that her hair was always to be like this unless she specified otherwise. Having her hair back exposed her neck and Joanne kissed and sucked the flesh which sent shivers down Melanie's spine. Joanne climbed into the bath which was quite deep and covered in soap foam and told Melanie to join her. The held each other and kissed and Joanne told Melanie to wash her with the sponge which Melanie did, complimenting Joanne on her body. Joanne opened her legs wide and Melanie took the hint and sponged her crotch. Joanne was totally shaved and another small ring was pierced through her clitoris. Melanie asked her if that had hurt and Joanne said it was only discomfort and that the worse thing was not having sex for a couple of weeks while it healed but the sensations of a hairless pussy and the ring continually moving against her kept her horny all the time. Joanne told Melanie to show her pussy which she did. Joanne tutted at the hair and told Melanie that she must ensure she is always hair-free from the neck down. She told Melanie to sit on the edge of the bath, grabbed a razor and foam and shaved her there and then, making her turn round and open her cheeks as well to ensure her arse was hairless too. She told Melanie that she had to do it herself in future and learn how to do it well as she would need to keep Joanne tidy there if they were to develop what she called an 'understanding'. Melanie found herself nodding and agreeing.

Joanne climbed out of the bath and told Melanie to do the same. They dried on large sumptuous towels and Joanne took Melanie's hand and led her back to the bathroom telling her she wanted to dress her for play now. She went to a cupboard and drawers and came back with a number of items. One was an old fashioned style suspender belt with wide straps which she told Melanie to put on, which she did. She then gave her some sheer black stockings which Joanne watched avidly as Melanie rolled them up her legs and then Joanne helped to fasten them correctly, making them nice and tight. She then gave her some very high stiletto lace-up ankle boots and again helped Melanie put them on. Joanne stood back and looked at her and Mel could see the lust in her eyes. Joanne pulled Melanie to her and kissed her passionately, pulling her arms behind her back tightly, which she then fastened together with Velcro straps. Joanne returned to her cupboard and came up behind Melanie and put a collar round her neck and buckled it, telling her that she liked to have her sluts collared and controlled and then told Melanie to open her mouth wide. As she did, a penis gag was thrust in her mouth and buckled tight behind her head. Joanne moved across the room and took a camera from a drawer and started taking photographs, telling Melanie how to pose by standing astride, pushing her breasts forward and looking surprised. Joanne commented 'lovely, delicious' as she clicked a number of shots off.

Joanne put the camera down and led Melanie to the bed. She tottered a little on the heels and Joanne said she needed to get used to very high heels, particularly if she took her out. She told Melanie to bend over across the bed with her legs open wide. Joanne ran her fingers down Mel's crack and smiled as she felt the copious wetness that was seeping from her pussy. She licked her fingers enjoying the salty taste and leaned her mouth down to savour the flavour on her tongue, prompting Melanie to groan with pleasure and jump a little as Joanne's tongue brushed her clitoris. Melanie then jumped more as she felt an object being pushed between her lips and moved around. She could have easily cum there and then but wanted to make things last. She was then shocked when Joanne pulled her cheeks apart and spat on her anus and pushed a finger gently into the entrance. Melanie had little experience of anal play and always wanted more as she loved to touch herself there. Suddenly the object in her pussy was removed and she could feel it being forced against her anus. Joanne told her to relax and as she did, she pushed the plug past the muscle and lodged it tightly in her hole. Melanie gasped with pleasure. The feeling of fullness was fantastic. Coupled with the restraint and the gag, she was in ecstasy. She was really hoping she was going to get a hard fucking very soon as she was desperate to cum so much.

Stepdon
Stepdon
34 Followers