The Work of Art Ch. 02

Story Info
A young wife has a hard time following the rules.
12.4k words
21.9k
41
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 -- Carl

I called Charlotte on Tuesday afternoon.

"Hello, Princess. How are you?" I was determined not to bring the subject up, but make her tell me what she wanted to do. I didn't have to wait too long.

"I am fine I guess, but starting to have second thoughts."

I didn't know at that moment how I felt. Probably more relieved than disappointed. This was getting much too real. "You don't have to do this, honey."

"I know."

"I think it's natural to have doubts. It's a big step and something we are only considering because of our weekly forced separations. Can you tell me your big concerns?"

"I really looked at him today, and he is not at all good looking. That and his age I guess. I have never been with anyone who is ugly and wrinkly. Somewhere, down deep I feel like I deserve only hot guys. After all, my husband is super hot." That was not said as a compliment, but a statement of fact.

"Thanks honey. I understand."

"But I also feel like I deserve this experience, too. Doesn't a woman like me, deserve that, too? Lynn says I deserve it."

Wow. What do I say to that? Best to say nothing, but she forged on.

"There is something else. I spoke again with Lynn. She wanted me to know exactly what I am getting into. She wanted me to know that this won't be making love like you and I do. She said it's all hardcore. If I go through with this, I will get it really hard. She said he likes to dominate women. I am not used to being treated like that. In a fantasy, it's safe. This won't be a fantasy."

"So you are rethinking this? Ok. You don't need to do it, Princess; that's not a problem."

"I know, but I said I would and well... I know about the money. I know you talked about the money. The problem is in my head. What if I like it more than I dislike it. How bad is that? I could really like it! I think I have really built it up in my mind. Lynn said he likes to make girls beg for it. Do you believe that -- me begging for him? I can't see me doing that. Men should beg the woman. I don't beg them."

I could think of nothing to say in response to any of that. All I could ask was what she planned to do.

"I'm still horny, thank you. Why can't you be here? Why do I have to deal with all this sex in my head?"

"That's what a guy's head is like. We think about sex all day, every day."

"Really, how do you stand it? I think it's also what sluts and whores do. I think I am turning into a slut, or maybe a whore."

"Baby, the money doesn't matter. We'll get our house the normal way."

"Our meeting is tonight."

"You mean, your date."

"It's starting to feel like that. He's sending a limo for me."

"Like a rich guy on a date. Are you going?"

"Yes of course. I feel like I he's magnetic. Does that make sense?"

"Let me ask a question. What if I was there right now. Would this still be a thing?"

"Oh, baby. I want to think the answer would be no, but that would be a lie. Since I saw that picture and heard the stories from Lynn, I have filled my head with images of sex. What is wrong with me? I think I really, really want this fantasy fulfilled, and I want it with him. Not with some young handsome guy, but with this old man."

"Why is that, do you think?"

"I don't know. Something different maybe. And it's there. Right there. A big cock in the hand, instead of one in the bush. Sorry, all Mommy 's little sayings keep popping into my head. I know that deep down, I believe that I am a very beautiful woman. Wow, that sounded so conceited."

"But true!"

"Well, that's what everyone says. Anyway, I wonder if I deserve an Earth-shattering sexual experience. Shouldn't girls like me get that, at least once? Maybe that sounds bad, I don't know."

"It has an odd logic, yes. But, I get your point." It hurt that she felt that way about our lovemaking, but I was strangely OK with what she was saying.

"Anyway, you're not here, and I have needs. I deserve this. I need this. And you gave your permission. You want this too. I know you do. You want him to get your wife. It's your fantasy."

"Does he know about your decision?"

"No. I thought it might be sexier for him to think he's seducing me." She had a sheepish smile.

"What about my conditions?"

"I can tell him when the time comes that he needs your permission for more than the one thing."

"We spent enough time talking about if you like it too much, but what if you don't like it at all?"

"I think we both know I will, honey. If he is anything like his reputation, I will want to do this again. I think he'll have no problem with your conditions. We know he gets excited about seducing other men's wives. I have to admit, I find it more than a little hot, too."

"Why is that?"

"We know that he wants to turn this unto something more. He thinks he can take me from you. It's a game."

"What is the plan for tonight?"

"I don't know exactly. It's kinda exciting not knowing."

"So, are you excited?"

"Talking about it has made me excited. This is your chance to stop this. After that, I'll be with him, and it will be too late to stop. What I don't get is why you are allowing this. Another man is going to be with your wife."

"I told you I would let you have this. As you said, you deserve it. Did you warm up with the the big fake one last night?"

"No. I thought I would save all my energy for him."

"Like starving yourself for Thanksgiving."

"Exactly."

Later that night, I got a FaceTime call after I returned to my room. She is in our bedroom in full makeup and with just a pair of tiny red string panties and red high heels. Her little shaved pussy was protected by just a triangle of material and some string. Jesus, she never wore these for me.

"Help me pick out a dress. I want to look good. It's a fancy dinner."

"Princess, any of your dresses will impress anyone. It's you, not the dress."

"Thanks baby! But what I meant to say is that I want that old bastard to drool over me. I want him to pitch a tent right there in the car. I want him to beg me before we finish eating. I want to torture him for the mean things he said to me."

Silence. Then she resumes.

"Listen to me. I am turning into a bitch!"

"Red dress," I said.

"Oh, the shiny one? Deep cleavage, very short. That one?" She flashed an evil smile.

"Jesus, yes. You knew I would say that. It's why you have red shoes and panties on. I think you are trying to tease me."

"I am. And him. I want both of you drooling over me. I'm greedy. I want both my beautiful boy and the big-cocked brut. Will you be touching yourself while you watch me suck the dirty old man?"

"Probably." She started pulling on the dress.

"That is so hot! God I wish I could see that. I just got quite excited when you said that."

"You have to start the camera before you start. I want to hear you give him my conditions. He needs to know the rules. Make sure you don't forget."

"Ok baby. I won't. The next time you see me I will be sucking on his big cock like a dirty whore! Gotta go, my limo is here." And she hurried out the door.

Chapter 10 -- Mr. Stein

I wasn't sure how to play this. With most women, I can figure it out. Yet, the Work of Art was not a normal woman. The intel I was getting was confusing.

You would think that an idiot could be easily manipulated, but Lynn said that might not be the case when I suggested it. This girl had a stubborn streak. She said the girl seemed repulsed by an old man's body, but intrigued by cock size, so there was hope.

The mommy's girl stuff might be ammo I could use, but just how I didn't yet know.

My usual technique was to use the 'mentoring sessions' to gather information and to use it on the fly. That would have to work now. Most importantly, I had to turn on the charm. I knew going in that she didn't really like me.

I had to play this carefully to land that precious little piece. I had been looking forward to this night for a very long time. I didn't know if I would get in that young pussy tonight, but it would be a start.

My hopes went through the roof when I saw her come out of the door of the young couple's little apartment. She was not dressed for a business meeting, but for a night on the town.

The red dress showed off all her assets to great advantage. Her great big titties were nearly bursting out of the top and the hem barely covered her ass.

"You look very beautiful this evening," I said. "You're breathtaking." The plan was to give her a steady flow of little compliments.

"Thank you," she replied. "Are you actually complimenting me?"

"I know we got off on the wrong foot, and that was my fault. Let's change all that tonight. Ok?"

"Ok. You look very nice, too. Is that an Armani suit?"

"I believe so. You have an eye for fashion, I think."

"Yes, thank you. I want to get a suit like that for Carl, but he says we can't afford it. He would look so good in a suit like that."

I helped her into the limo and sat right next to her.

"I've never seen you in a suit before," she said.

"I wear them when the client expects it."

"Well, you look... nice. What is that scent? Is that your cologne?"

"Yes."

"It smells really good. Can you tell me what it is, so I can get it for Carl."

"Do you want Carl to smell like me?"

"Oh, maybe not."

"You're a smart girl."

"Oh, thank you." She flashed me a brilliant smile.

We stopped at the restaurant, Eddie V's, it's a top seafood place in Tampa. She seemed impressed. I guessed that Carl didn't take her to places like this.

I watched her and she looked puzzled about the menu, so I asked if she had any questions.

"There is so much to choose from. Can I order anything? It's so expensive."

"You can have whatever you want."

"I like lobster, but it's so messy."

"Then, I recommend the lobster thermidor. They remove the meat from the shell. Plus, it's the best meal I ever had. Just delicious."

"Oh, thank you. That sounds good. What are you having?"

"Chilean sea bass. The second best meal I ever had. You can try some of mine if you like. It's not like any other fish in the world. It's amazing."

"That's very nice. Thank you!"

After we ordered, I started the questioning.

"What are you passionate about, Charlotte?"

"Fashion. I love to buy clothes and accessories and purses, and stuff."

"What's your dream, dear? What is the thing you want most in the world?"

"Oh, that's easy. I want a house."

"Really, that's it? Just a house?"

"I want a big pretty house with lots of bedrooms for babies and nice modern appliances, and stuff. And a pool."

"When do you plan to buy it?"

"Carl says we don't have any money right now, so we have to wait." Very interesting. Money again.

"Is Carl treating you well? Are you enjoying married life?"

"Oh my God, he's so wonderful. I love him so much. I just wish he didn't have to travel all the time. I would do anything to have him home all the time."

While that seemed like a lead in, it wouldn't work. "Well, I am afraid that he does, dear. His great value to our company is what he does out on the road. That's why we hired him, and that's where he needs to stay."

"Oh. Too bad."

Not really since he leaves a hot young wife unattended all week. I would be more than happy to fill in any empty spaces he leaves behind.

"You will just have to learn to manage, my dear. If you need someone to hang out with during the week, I'm always here."

"Oh, that's nice of you. You're nicer than I thought."

"Well, I'm known to have bad days sometimes, but I'm really a pretty nice guy. I think we'd get along well together."

"Oh? Really?"

"Yes. In fact, I am thinking about hiring a special assistant. You might want to apply for it when the req is opened."

"Oh, you think I'd be right for it?"

"I can't think of anyone better."

"What a nice thing to say!"

"See, I'm not all bad. Why don't you come over to my house, and we can continue this conversation." I could not wait to fuck this gorgeous little dummy.

"To your place?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think I should. What would Carl say?"

"I think he would say you are a pretty smart girl for continuing to talk about a new job that pays three times what you get now."

"Oh, that much! Ok, I guess it would be smart then. I did not expect that."

I didn't expect her to cave so easily either. God, she was a dumb little slut. My excitement was mounting.

I paid the check as quickly as I could, got her out of the restaurant, into the limo and on the way to my home. This was gonna be a great night.

Once safely in the car, I grab her around the waist and pulled her onto my lap. Why these chicks always look surprised at this move I never will understand. You just agreed to come to my house, you stupid bitch. What did you think was gonna happen?

I try to kiss her, but she pulls away. I grab her hair on the back of her head and force my lips to hers. She resists at first, like they all do, but eventually opens her mouth, and we are kissing like teenagers. I love that shit. Kissing someone else's young wife. Taking what should only be his. It's perfect.

I move my hand from her waist up to grab her titties. Jesus Christ, they are huge and firm. I slip the straps of her dress down and scoop those titties out one at a time. There is absolutely no more resistance. I am home free.

I squeeze those big juggs together and go to town licking and sucking her perfect pink nipples like a madman getting them fully covered in saliva. The little idiot is moaning up a storm by now.

With one tit suctioned into my mouth, I slip a hand up her leg. Nice. A tiny little g-string. She knew I was coming and wanted to make it easy. Fuck, this is like taking candy from a baby. At this point, I am really pissed at myself for not going after this cunt three years ago when she joined the company. I could have been fucking this work of art all that time.

I slide my middle finger into her juicy little box. She's so wet, it slides right in. Fuckin A. I start working that clit, and she starts bouncing on my lap like a monkey on a trampoline. This bitch is hotter than a firecracker. I wanna fuck her right now, but decide to wait till I can get her to a proper bed and do the job right.

I take her hand and place it on the diamond cutter in my pants. She starts to rub it, testing its length and girth. In fact she's working it pretty aggressively.

Out of the blue, she shouts, 'Oh!', and jumps off me into the opposite seat. Her makeup is smeared, her tits are out and bouncing, her dress is over her hips and her panties are askew. If she wasn't so fucking sexy, it would have been comical.

"We have to stop! We don't have permission!"

"What?"

"You need to get Carl's permission first. I only have permission for a blowjob. That's it."

"Carl knows about this, and he gave his permission?"

"Yes, but only for a blowjob. No kissing. We can't tell him about the kissing. And we gotta take a video. Mommy said it's OK if I have permission." Mommy? What the fuck is the idiot talking about? Am I being played by this bitch? Wait! There's gonna be a blowjob?

I noticed all through this conversation that Charlotte was looking at my bulging trousers.

"You liked touching my cock didn't you, baby?"

"You made me touch it!"

"You didn't seem violently opposed to doing it."

"Well, I was curious."

"Never saw one that big, did you? I guess your old man ain't packing anything like it."

"You're so bad," she giggled. "You're so proud of that thing."

I moved to her seat and leaned in again, and she let me kiss her again. I started lightly, exploring with his mouth. When I saw she wasn't fighting it, I deepened the kiss with a hand behind her head. One of her arms came up around my neck.

"We're not supposed to kiss," she said. "We're breaking a rule."

Chapter 11 -- Carl

Three hours later, I am completely freaking out, wishing I had spoken up and stopped this craziness. I am watching the minutes tick down and trying to do anything to get my mind off this. It's getting late, and I'm worried. I have not been able to concentrate on anything.

Then, my computer rings that notification alarm. It's a video in my email, and I click on it as fast as I can. A knot began to form in my stomach. Knowing that this had already taken place, and I could not stop it made feelings of helplessness even worse.

The movie player popped up, and the screen came to life. My wife's beautiful face is staring into the camera messing with it, and Mr. Stein is looking over her shoulder. He is standing in the middle of a room I don't recognize. Charlotte is looking for a place to prop up the phone to record.

"What are you doing," he says.

"We have to make a video for Carl. I told you. It's his rule."

"What if I don't want to perform for Carl?" She turned to look at him.

"You have to. It's a rule."

"I don't have to do anything."

"Oh, you don't want a blowjob then!" She pouted.

"Put the camera over there," he ordered. "You'll get a better angle," he said pointing to an end table.

"So you'll do it?" she smiled at him.

"Will I stick my big cock in your pretty little mouth? Fuck yeah. That's why you're here." That's when I noticed the tent in his pants.

"Oh goodie," she said, bouncing with excitement. "I'm so happy." Was she play acting, or was she just that excited to be treated like a fuck toy by this old man? How has this come full circle?

"Is it running?"

She checked the phone. "Yes, it's recording, " she said, standing in front of him.

"So tell me why you're here, little girl?" He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to him.

"Why?"

"Yeah. Why did you come back to my house with me tonight?"

"To give you a blowjob?" It was a question to answer a question. Uncertainty. Unsure of herself.

He reached up and slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and the sheer material slid to her waist. Her perfect big tits sprung into his view. He stopped for a minute to take them in. And whistled.

A chubby hand came up and roughly grabbed her breast. A second followed, and then he had both boobs in his fat hands like a double barreled quarterback on Sunday. He tightened his hands around them.

"What are these baby?"

"My boobs." She giggled.

"Jesus Christ, you're built baby. Look at these fucking titties. You're a work of art. Did you see the eyes of all the men tonight? Every single one wanted to fuck you."

"They don't have permission."

"But I do."

"Only for a blowjob, for now."

"So there may be more?"

"I don't know. Carl says you have to negotiate."

His thumbs touched her nipples, rolling them, then pinching them. She gasped in surprise but did not move, as his fingertips trace the outline of her face, her neck, her breasts, and stomach.

He moved slightly away and grabbed his crotch. "You better get started with this then."

The knot that started in my stomach when I saw the video come through in email had grown to the size of a watermelon. The mixture of jealousy and humiliation that raged through me was tampered down by pure lust. I finally admitted to myself that I wanted this. Charlotte knew it all along, but I was just figuring it out.

Way back when she had asked about cheaters, why had I mentioned him? He wasn't even married. I knew he had a big dick and a reputation with married women. I knew he was a predator. Damn.

Charlotte just stared at the lump in his pants for a minute with lust filled eyes. Her breathing was obviously escalated. She reached forward and placed her hands on it.

"Can I see it, please? Do I have your permission?"

"You have carte blanche."

"What is that?"

"Sorry. Forgot. It means you are free to suck my cock anytime. Help yourself."

"Oh, Thanks." She slipped to her knees, lifted her hands to his belt and began unbuckling. He helped her slide his pants and boxers down his fat thighs as his big hard cock sprung free.