The Work of Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what you're talking about. Carl said I'll be a MILF."

"He's probably right about that."

She smiled. "Thank you."

"You're the most beautiful woman I ever saw, Charlotte. I want to possess you, not just for a night, or a week, or even a month. Do you understand?"

"Kinda."

"Tell Carl we'll meet at my house on Friday night. I want you there as well. We all have to agree to the arrangement."

"Ok."

"He has something that I want."

"Oh? What?"

"A most valuable work of art."

"Oh! Me? Oh! That's good, very good. It makes me happy."

"That you'll get the money or my cock?"

She blushed. "Both, silly!"

"Why don't you give me another taste?"

"What? Here? Right now?"

"Yes. The door is locked, and Lois knows what's going on. She has already cleared my calendar."

"Really. She knows that you do... stuff in here? Oh, what will she think of me?"

"You might not see it now, but 20 years ago, she was in here on her knees sucking like her life depended on it, but then she got fat. It's sad really."

"I'm not sure we have permission for another one."

"I thought permission had been granted for blowjobs."

"Yesterday, I thought it was just for one, but last night Carl said something funny. I told him about our meeting this morning, and he asked if I was going to suck you in your office."

"There you go, my dear. Permission has been granted." I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. "And here you go."

"Oh, God. There it is. It's just so big. Mr. Stein. It's so pretty."

"I'm not sure I would call it that, but I appreciate that you think so. Get out of that top now, so I can see your big titties," I demanded. "Take the skirt off too." She gave me that patented confused look that I was getting used to.

"Trust me, little darling, you'll be glad you did. You want to be smart now. You don't want any stains."

"Oh, of course. That would be bad, walking around all day with a you-know-what stain!" She started unbuttoning her blouse. How easy is this going to be? Fuckin A. I took off my pants and went to sit down on the sofa. She was down to pantyhose in minutes.

"Good girl. Learning to take direction and do what you're told. I like it. Now, get on your knees and crawl to me."

"I can't, sir. I'll wreck my hose on the carpet."

"Better take them off, too," I said. She muttered something under her breath, but took them off. Now she stood before me in a tiny little pair of French-cut panties.

"On your knees," I ordered in my most commanding voice. She dropped immediately like she was expecting it. I recognized the look on her face, excitement. I had seen that look before, but never expected to see it on this particular perfect face and pointed in my direction. She wanted this! Damn, I'm good!

"Crawl." She started out slowly, hesitantly. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. She moved quicker. As she crawled, she asked if I liked making her do dirty things.

"Oh, you haven't even started doing dirty things yet, sweetie." She stopped about three feet in front of my splayed legs, staring at my cock which I was now gently jerking. Watching her made me completely hard.

"Did I tell you to stop, slut?"

"No."

"That's 'No Sir,'" I corrected.

"No, Sir," she repeated.

"Crawl." She started moving again and I said nothing until her face was almost touching my balls. Her eyes never left my cock.

"Lick."

She looked up at me confused. "Lick your..." she just left it unsaid.

"Yes little girl, my balls. Say it."

"Your balls."

"Good girl. Now lick them."

She began with a light little lick like she was testing the taste. I wasn't having any of that shit and grabbed the back of her neck. I pulled her head toward my crotch.

"Get right in there honey and make love to those nuts. That's a good girl, lick em good. Yeah, take em in your mouth... one at a time. Suck gently now. They're sensitive, like your nipples. Good. Rub your pretty face against them. Yeah, like that. Such a good girl!"

I pulled her face away from my nuts. She was gasping for air. Her face was all wet and her lipstick was smeared a bit. She looked adorable. She smiled up at me. She looked dreamy... she looked happy!

"Did you like that?"

"Yeeesssss. It was fun."

I couldn't help laughing. I love this girl. "Get back in there, then, my little slut."

She opened her mouth wide and gently sucked on my balls for a few minutes while I took my camera out and started recording. Her eyes got big, and she let my ball drop from her mouth.

"What's the matter," I asked. "I thought the deal was that we record our little sessions."

"Not this one, sir. You're gonna get me in trouble. I still don't think we should be doing this. Last night, I said we wouldn't."

"You didn't mention that, little girl."

"I know, but then you took it out, and I... couldn't help myself."

Without pretense, I grabbed her head again and stuck my cock in her mouth, and she accepted it willingly. Her mouth was so wet like she was ready for it, salivating for it. I just held still and let her gobble it down. Man, she never looked more beautiful.

"What a smart girl you are," I said. "Sucking your boss's cock on the very first day. You'll go far in this company, young lady." She had to stop sucking to giggle. Why did I love the sound of her cute little giggle so much? Don't lose your head man; she's just one more cunt in a long line of cunt. Even if she is the most spectacular you ever had.

I stood up and pulled her up with me into a kneeling position. I looked down to see her looking up. Her mouth was full of my cock, and all she wanted was to see my reaction. I pulled it out and slapped her lovely face with it. Fuck, my dick was so hard!

"Ohhh, Mr. Stein, ohhh, baby," she moaned, "It's so beautiful, it's so big

and beautiful, let me, let me cock whip it, aaahhh!"

My surprise at her desire was just flooring. She grabbed my cock and slapped her own forehead and cheeks and moaned with delight. What a little whore, I thought. Wait till I fuck her if she likes this. Goddamn.

"I've never seen anything like it," she said. "So thick, so long, so strong." She moaned with lust and something else. Joy? She closed her thirsty mouth over the big pink head of my cock and sucked eagerly, wild with passion, giddy with the expectation of swallowing the hot jets of my cum. I'd never seen anything like her!

I might have been shocked and surprised by her sudden, voracious appetite for my cock. I wasn't going to refuse the pleasures she was offering, not when she began gobbling and stroking and sucking my throbbing prick like a mad woman.

I just sat again, reclining back on the

sofa, bucking my hips gently up into her down thrusting mouth, digging my fingers in her hair, and panting softly as I felt my cum rise up.

Then I noticed that Charlotte was wildly rubbing between her legs, in need of a climax herself. That effort did not slow her attention to my cock. She dove on my enormous hard dick again and again,

dripping spit down on my pulsing balls.

My perfect little idiot had my cock nearly down her throat, gagging and groaning with pleasure. "Gluck, Gluck, Gluck."

I gave her no warning. I rarely do. My hips jumped off the sofa, throwing my huge twitching pole further up into her mouth, jamming it into her throat with such power that she coughed and choked. She had been sucking my cock, but now I was in charge, fiercely fucking her throat, and she gagged deliriously and let me do it.

"That's right my little cocksucking whore take it down your fucking throat. That's a good whore. Good fucking whore. Take it all down your pretty throat."

Still with a handful of her hair, I pulled my cock from her warm, wet mouth and exploded on her face. The first rocket of warm milky cum splattered against her top lip and deep into her mouth. While she was choking on that, the second and third rockets caught her in the forehead and hair. My cock squirted and spurted, and my cum dripped down her face and onto her big titties.

When I was spent, I slumped back exhausted, and Charlotte caressed my

limp cock still moaning with the completion of her own climax. She laid her head on my stomach just like last night.

I reached out and pet my new fuck toy, stroking her beautiful honey colored hair.

My beautiful little darling. I would pay anything to have this cunt in my bed every night. She looked up at me with a cum covered face.

"Mr. Stein. Can I tell you something?"

I nodded. It was hard to keep a straight face with her trying to be all serious in that condition.

"I can't lose Carl. Mommy said he's the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't lose him."

"OK."

"He can't find out about the things that we do that break the rules. Please understand." Fuck that!

"OK."

"Oh, thank you!"

Chapter 14 -- Carl

Driving to Mr. Stein's on Friday night, and my mind is in a whirl. On the one hand, we are on the brink of getting a great deal of money and a chance to buy our house a whole lot sooner than we thought. On the other hand, the fact that I would be signing over my sweet, innocent wife to the most profligate man I know is scaring the shit out of me. I just hate that the idea turns me on so much.

Charlotte sat beside me practically thrumming with excitement. As soon as she picked me up from the airport, she began talking with machine gun speed about her week. She felt so happy in her new job, so fulfilled, so important.

She was also happy about the arrangement we were going to discuss. An arrangement. I didn't know at that time what that word meant, but I would find out.

When she saw that I might not have been bringing the same excitement to the meeting, she got upset.

"What's the matter?" She asked. That's Charlotte, always getting straight to the point.

"I'm not sure we should do this."

"We, Carl? We? Who is gonna do it, Carl? You wanted this. You said it was about the money and the house. We had to negotiate, you said. So I sucked his big cock and now you wanna quit. Now, I'm happy that we're getting our house, and you wanna stop?" It was not like her to lose her temper. Something else was going on here.

"Princess, don't be mad. I'm just wondering where this is leading to. What's happening?"

"It's leading to our house, Carl. Or house. We want this."

"It's just that you seem too excited, like you can't wait to fuck him."

"Aahhhh!!! I can't believe you. You started all this." She started talking in a fake masculine voice, "I grant you permission Princess to suck his cock."

Despite my anger, I couldn't help but smile. It was the first time she ever tried to imitate me. It was a little comical. We both started laughing.

"Everyone thinks I'm the idiot, but now you're the one acting like an idiot. Make up your mind, Carl. What do you want?"

"I bet Stein makes you feel like an idiot. I'm surprised you're so excited about this."

"That shows you what you know, smart aleck! He is actually very sweet to me."

"Sweet? Stein? How is he sweet?"

"Well, for one thing. He always says nice things to me. Good girl, smart girl. Stuff like that."

"Anything else?" I smiled as that seemed so contrived. So Pavlov's dogish.

"Ok. Well... If we're in a meeting with someone, and I look confused or frustrated, he holds my hand to make me feel better. He always explains things, and he coaches me. That's what he calls it. Coaching."

"He holds your hand in meetings with other people?"

"Yes. Is that bad?"

"What will they think? Have you thought about that? We both work there, Princess."

"Oh. I didn't think. I'm sorry."

"Did you give him another blowjob?" I knew from her reaction immediately that she did. Nobody hides their guilt as badly as Charlotte.

"You gave us permission."

"I gave you permission for one blowjob."

"That's what I thought at first, but then you asked if I would suck him in his office. We agreed that you meant we could do it anytime."

"Us? We? We agreed? Who's we Charlotte?"

"Me and Mr. Stein."

"Who's your husband, Charlotte?"

"You are."

"I'm starting to wonder."

"Don't be like that. I thought I was doing what you wanted."

"Had many times, Princess?"

"Now, five I think. Let's see. Once on Tuesday night, one on Wednesday morning, two on Thursday and one today. It sounds bad I know." Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Where did the last four take place?"

"In his office like you suggested." I wasn't even going to challenge that statement. There was nothing to gain really. She would just get more agitated as we are about to go into this meeting. The cow was out of the barn. Fuck.

"Did you kiss him?" Ah shit. There's that guilty look again.

"I didn't mean to. The first time, he made me and then it just got kinda normal. It's hard doing sexy stuff with someone and not kissing."

"Princess. That was a cardinal rule and you broke it."

"I don't know what that means. I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to. It just kind of happened."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No, honey. That's not what we planned."

"So you can follow part of the plan?

"You're being so mean now. I am trying to be a good girl. This is not easy."

"I know, Princess, but you have to stick to the plan. Do you want to end up like his other whores?"

"That's really mean, Carl. They're my friends, you know."

As we pulled into the circular driveway of Mr. Stein's palatial estate, I had no confidence that this was going to work. We were very close to the point that it was inevitable for Stein to fuck my wife at any time, and she would willingly let him. I had real concerns about my marriage and my sanity.

He greeted us at the door all smiles and affability. He shook my hand quickly, so I stepped to the side slightly, so he could shake Charlotte's hand. Instead, I saw the shared smile between them as he opened his arms, and she walked right into them. It wasn't one of those friendly or business hugs, but a lover hug as she laid her head on his shoulder and buried her face into his fat neck. I was seething.

He directed us to a big living area with facing sofas. I hoped this wasn't the blowjob sofa, but I couldn't tell. I took Charlotte's hand to make sure she sat with me. I wasn't taking any chances.

"So you folks have a proposal, I believe," he said. I gave a sharp look to my wife for once again giving away the plan, but she only shrugged. I felt like the third wheel here, and it was pissing me off.

"There's no sense beating around the bush," I said. "Let's get down to it. We all know that you are making a move to sleep with Charlotte, and we might agree to that if the price is right."

"What price did you have in mind?"

"$75,000," I said. My wife gasped next to me. The number I gave factored in 10 percent for a down payment, closing costs and new furnishings and appliances for the house.

"That's mighty steep," he said, but somehow I didn't think he was surprised.

"Yes, but we both know that your usual conquests don't compare in any way to Charlotte."

"Thank you, honey," she said, sitting up a little straighter.

"Would you like to hear my counter offer?"

"We couldn't accept a penny less," I said. A huge part of me hoped that he walked away right now. I would take my wife and go home. The end.

"Well, I want our girl to have the house of her dreams, so here's my offer," he said, smiling at my wife. "I will pay you $100,000 up front and then $5,000 a month over the next year for a total of $160,000." Charlotte squeaked. "WOW!"

There was silence as I felt her eyes bore into the side of my head. I didn't look at her. My eyes were on my adversary.

"There is more to this offer, I surmise."

"Yes. Much more. I propose that we share her over the next year. You have her Friday to Sunday while you are here, and I have complete access to her the rest of the week. During my days, I will have all the rights due to a boyfriend."

"Oh, what a great plan!" Said my traitorous wife. I gave her a quick fulminating glance to quiet her. She immediately stopped smiling and dropped her eyes.

"I don't like it. You get her more. I can't have that. Under such a plan, she would be unavailable to you on Thursdays."

He laughed. "You don't want our girl rode hard and put away wet when you get home on Friday. I understand. I can agree to that."

I glanced at my wife and saw that she was looking back at me and biting her lip. I still didn't like his plan and was thinking of a way to derail it.

"I want exclusionary periods for holidays, vacations, birthdays and our anniversary."

"I can agree to that, but I want those dates in writing. In exchange, I may want her services for some weekend days for special events, business functions and the like. If it concerns you, her going with me to those events, she can always say she is my assistant. I can also provide that list of dates to you."

"I am concerned about the year-long commitment. We did not plan to stay... involved... that long."

"Yes," he replied. "The husband never does. Believe me Carl, when I tell you this is the best bang for my buck. Pun intended. It's a good deal for you too, if you think about it. Does your wife seem like a woman who is ready to just forget what she's learned about me and from me in the last few weeks." Fuck no.

I was running out of things to challenge, so I just said, "You have to stop romancing my wife."

"Romancing?" He spat it back at me like a a major insult.

"You know what I mean," I said. "No kissing, holding hands, romantic hugs, gifts, flowers and the like."

"I'm a bit surprised at this request, Carl. I have never been confused with the romantic type. What part of my life gives you that impression?"

"I'll admit it's not normal, but you're acting differently with Charlotte than the others."

"Really, how would you know? But sex is intimacy, Carl. It can't be avoided," he said, looking at my wife. "I think Charlotte is right, that you can't separate the two. She's really very smart, you know." Shit, they talked about this? She blushed and smiled shyly in return to this.

"See, that shit's what I'm talking about. The constant compliments are out of line."

"Carl. I can't help it if I admire her." He looked at her again and smiled. "She is really very special. But if real affection takes place, it is highly unlikely to happen on my side."

"Just stop it."

"Why can't I give her gifts?" He changed the subject. "I think that I should be able to provide bonuses to Charlotte for outstanding performance just as I would with any employee." Fuck, more money. I could feel her bouncing with excitement next to me.

"That is permissible, but it must be in cash. No gifts."

"Sure," he laughed, clearly enjoying all this. "No problem. Anything else?"

"You must use condoms."

"For what exactly?" He looked at Charlotte and smiled. She blushed.

"All penetration."

"Not blowjobs, surely."

"Ok, but I would like to see VD testing on yourself and your circle of sluts."

"I like that, Circle of Sluts.' No problem. That's something we actually do regularly. Better safe than sorry. So, are we agreed? I can wire the initial payment tomorrow."

"We obviously were not expecting this proposal. We would like the weekend to discuss it. You will have our answer by Monday. Charlotte, let's go home."

"I am having a party on my boat on Sunday night. Why don't you guys come and join us. You can give me your 'yes' then.

"We'll let you know," I said.

Chapter 15 -- Charlotte

I knew Carl was mad at me and Mr. Stein. We were bad. We broke the rules. Then the negotiations didn't go like Carl planned. I shouldn't have said anything. That would have been the smart thing to do, but I was just so floored by this proposal.

"Wow. $160,000. He said I was valuable, but wow," I said.

"Shut up, Charlotte. Just shut up." Now, I understand why Carl was mad, but that was just rude. It made me mad. Carl never told me to shut up before. I didn't like it.