The Work of Art Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte's reaction was one of awe. Her mouth dropped open, and her eyes were riveted to the big phallus. She reached out and gingerly took it in her hands.

"It's so sexy," she said. "It's everything Lynn said. It's huge." She lifted it and inspected it from various angles before wanking it slowly.

He laughed. "You are one eager little slut. You want this as much as I do," Stein said as he grabbed the hair on the back of her neck. She looked up at him a bit scared, but also trembling with anticipation.

While holding her down by her hair, he grabbed his impressive cock and waved it at my submissive wife's face. He rubbed the flesh of the massive cock against the side of her face. The head caressed her earlobe, then moved across her chin and down her neck, leaving a nearly invisible trace of moisture.

Then he does what she has dreamed about, when he slapped her cheek with the big dick, first one side, then the other. She does not try to move away, but actually moved her face toward the assault.

"You like my cock slapping your face, don't you?"

"Yyyeeessss," she hisses out. "Ohhhh mmmyyyyyyy gggoooooddddd. Sssooooo sseeeexxxyyyy." He kept cock whipping her face while talking to her.

"You're gonna suck my cock now slut. I wanna see you take it deep in you're fucking throat. I want you to gag on it like the pretty whore you are."

She looks so excited, half naked, turned on, and enlivened by the moment.

"Open your mouth whore, so I can fuck it."

She obeyed, allowing the rod of warm flesh to slide on her tongue, the cock head already wet at the tip with precum. He grabbed her hair harder and guided her head as she dutifully sucked on the strange meat.

"God damn," Stein says, "What a sweet mouth. Just let go of the muscles in you neck." He showed her what he wanted.

"That's right. Just let me move your head back and forth as I fuck it. Good girl. You just concentrate on sucking it as deep as you can. That's right. Good girl. Smart little girl."

He started pounding the back of her throat with that pile driver for what seemed like an eternity. She was gagging and pulling off his cock every minute or so and gasping for air.

A sound I've only heard in porn movies came from deep in her throat, "Glug, Glug, Glug." He's pushing that dick down her throat.

Drool was leaking out around his cock and running down her chin and onto her tits. He pulled out and slapped his wet cock all over her face making loud splats causing her to moan loudly.

"Come on, bitch," he said, moving toward the living room and dragging her along on the floor behind him. "I want to sit down and watch you gag on my dick." She crawled on hands and knees with him toward the sofa. He walked her like a dog and stroked that big cock all the way.

When he sat in the sofa, Charlotte got between his chubby legs and looked up at his cock admiringly with bright, penetrating eyes.

"Well let's go, slut!" he grinned. "Do what you were made for. I saw it the first time I met you."

He grabbed her by her hair again and pulled it, hard. She cried out in pain and at that moment, he rammed his prick deep into her mouth. He began to violently fuck her face.

"Fuck, yeah," he breathed, reaching down to maul her big tits. "Choke on it. Choke on that fucking cock you nasty little bitch. You're gonna be my private slut from now on."

Charlotte was a good little slut for him. She swirled her tongue around the head of his massive penis, then slammed her head down on it, pushing deep down onto his cock driving it deeper in her throat. She gagged violently, but kept it where it was, letting the convulsions deep within her esophagus massage the length of his prick.

She was able to get some air through her nose, and pushed down even further, until she could twist her little tongue out underneath his huge shaft. This cycle of thrust and gag went for what seemed like 10 minutes. His staying power was amazing.

Eventually, he bent down and grabbed her boobs.

"I bet you're pretty proud of these aren't you," he said. Always teasing us guys by showin' em off." She blushed. She was obviously excited by lust. Otherwise, she would never let a slug like this touch her.

Out of nowhere his hand came up and slapped her tits. Once, twice, three times. "Still proud of them whore?"

Shocked, she squealed out loud. She looked down to see red handprints form on her tits and then looked back up into his face.

"Yes, sir. I have great tits."

He laughed out loud, and Charlotte smiled up at him, her lips swollen, her eyelids drooping and half obscuring her bright eyes.

"Are you going to fuck my face again? Will you cock whip me?" she moaned while cupped her tits in her hands and swiveled her hips in a fucking motion. Stein's prick, still wet from her mouth, lurched at her words.

"You really want it baby girl? You are one hot number."

"I want to suck your cock. Please!" she sighed. "Please, please let me suck your big cock. Oooh!"

It was as if someone else had taken over her body--some wild whore. She had never said anything like that before to me, had never begged me to stick my cock in her mouth.

He placed her on the sofa and moved up on his knees along her body, sweating panting heavily. The transformation had taken place more quickly than he could possibly have hoped. There she was, her hips undulating, her nipples standing up straight from her big young firm tits, sweet pussy juice flowing from between her perfect white thighs, and she was begging to suck his cock!

Grabbing her head roughly on both sides, he jammed his cock in her open waiting mouth. The cock head pushed through her wet and willing red lips. On one knee, he drove his cock into her face as he yanked her head toward him. Continuing the assault, he fucked her desperate mouth for minutes until he reached a depth at which she started gagging.

"Gag on that fucking cock, you dirty whore," he laughed. "Take it deep. No deeper. Gag on it good. Show me that you want it, bitch. Good girl. Smart girl. You gotta earn it baby."

This went on for another five minutes until he pulled his cock out and started slapping her face with it. This was the moment she wanted the most, the one she had fantasized about.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" she moaned. "Yyeeeessss, please cock whip me. Yyyeesssss!"

He whipped her face even harder with that big thick cock.

"Yyyeesssss!" Ooohhhhh God, yyyeesssss!"

Then he just stopped, holding his rod high above her face. She looked up at him expectantly, asking with her eyes to be whipped some more. She turned her face and closed her eyes ready for another assault. He wacked her face hard over and over as she moaned.

He just laughed and after a second or two, she joined in the laughter.

"I'm a dirty whore!" she said, almost surprised. "I really like being treated like a whore."

"Are you my whore?"

"No, I'm Carl's wife. You have to ask permission."

"You're mine right now."

"Yes. Just for this."

"Now, get down on the floor like a good whore. I'm tired of doing all the work." he said.

"Mmmmmm, yes sir," she sighed.

He sat down on the sofa in front of a kneeling Charlotte. She sat up on her legs and tossed her long hair back over her shoulder. Her hand went between her legs as she leaned forward.

"Now, baby, now! Suck my cock!" Stein squirmed impatiently, his fat ass bouncing on the couch. She grasped the root of his massive cock and leaned toward it, flicking his sticky prickhead with her hot, wet tongue.

"Oh, my God!" he rasped. "SHIT!" His inner thighs writhed. His feet pounded the floor.

"Mmmmn," she moaned as she tasted his salty cock juice and rolled it around her tongue.

"You have a really big cock, Mr. Stein. "You were right. I dreamed about it. I've wanted it for days."

She kissed the bulbous bead of his prick and licked around the rim. The thick rubbery texture of his cock excited her so much she reached down with her other hand and began to finger her swollen pussy.

"Aaaaah!" she gasped as she began to quiver, and pussy juice leaked out a puddle on the floor.

"Take my cock to the root, baby," he gasped as he grabbed the back of her head. "Take, my fucking cock all the way to the root!"

Charlotte gummed his cock, swallowing it down but not getting close to his wiry prick hair. She held his cock in her mouth, tickling his prick shaft with her nimble tongue.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Stein wailed. "You are one hell of a cocksucker!" he shouted. "So eager to please!"

Charlotte gently massaged his balls as she slid her mouth up and down his thick cock. At the same time, she slipped her hand into her panties and played with her elongated clit, coming close to an orgasm several times.

Stein held her head stopping and starting to prolong her cock sucking. With some women, I guess, cock sucking just comes naturally. I never saw this side of my wife before this week, but she seemed like one of them. She could sense where and to what degree his prick needed stimulation.

It's not like she had a lot of variety in men. It was pretty obvious that she was a powerhouse of sensuality just waiting to be tapped. She was proving it. God was she proving it!

"Slow down, slow down..." Stein moaned. He didn't want to come just yet. But she did not slow down. She was frantically sucking and rubbing her pussy, going to come any moment. She must have wanted him to shoot his jism down her throat at the same time.

She scraped her teeth lightly along his cock shaft, then sucked on the underside of his prick head.

"Jesus fucking bitch! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm

cooooommmmmiiiiing!" He thrust his cock savagely down my wife's throat and shot wad after wad of hot, thick cum.

But just as she felt his first load shoot down her throat, she started to come. Her thighs quivered, her cunt writhed, and she might have screamed had she not had a thick cock shoved into her mouth.

She creamed all over the hardwood floor, bouncing her ass up and down while taking load after load of his spunk.

She continued to milk his deflating prick until it was bone-dry. Then she let his cock slip from her mouth. She fell forward on him, her cheek resting on his big belly, their hearts racing. He leaned his head back and sighed like a contented beast, gently rubbing her head.

They rested like that for a few minutes, before she got up and turned off the camera.

I lied on my hotel bed with the laptop on my chest watching the video two more times, until I finally came on my hand.

Chapter 12 -- Charlotte

The ride home in the limo was weird at first as I tried to send the video to Carl. I got it done, but Mr Stein wouldn't let me send any note with it. I was feeling shy and so guilty, so Mr. Stein pulled me back onto his lap and kissed me.

I know I wasn't supposed to kiss him. I didn't have permission for that. In fact, Carl said we couldn't, but how do you not kiss someone you're gonna have sex with, wanna have sex with? I don't know.

Mr. Stein looked so good tonight in his beautiful well-tailored suit. He looked important and powerful. And he smelled so good! I didn't expect to actually be attracted to him, to enjoy kissing him so much.

I have seen him around work everyday for the last few years and never had the least interest in him physically. He's not good looking, and his face is so damaged by the sun. But tonight, he just looked so good.

When he said I didn't get to cum yet, I didn't expect him to slide his hand up my dress and under my thong. I didn't expect him to slip a finger into my pussy. I didn't expect him to rub my button so well. I didn't expect to give him such a light protest. I didn't expect to cum so hard as he said really dirty things into my gasping mouth.

I felt helpless in his arms. It's really weird knowing how I felt about him just a few weeks before and how much I adore my beautiful husband. How could I love to be touched by this old man when I have a godlike man at home? What was wrong with me?

In Carl's big warm arms, I feel safe and comfortable and loved. In Mr. Stein's smaller but still strong arms, I felt dirty and dangerous and so, so alive.

When we arrived home, Mr. Stein walked me to my door. But he kissed me in the elevator and in the hallway outside our door. He had me pushed up against the it and was rubbing his big bulge against my thigh.

"Do you want me to come in?" He asked.

"No, you can't."

"Why not?"

"You know why."

"Why?"

"Because you can't be trusted. You keep breaking the rules."

"You keep breaking the rules, too."

"Yes. Exactly."

"You don't trust yourself with me. You want me to fuck you."

"Stop. We can't."

"But you want it, don't you."

"I can't. We don't have permission." When did 'you' don't have permission become 'we' don't have permission?

"You are a strong willed woman, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm a good girl."

"For now, anyway. I will see you tomorrow in my office first thing."

"Ok."

"Say, yes sir, Mr. Stein."

"Yes sir, Mr. Stein."

"Smart girl."

And he was gone. I stood there in a daze and watched him walk around the corner. My lips were raw from kissing and sucking. They were probably swollen like a cartoon character. I had to call Carl. I would look so guilty, so no FaceTime tonight.

"I was such a naughty girl," I blurted out as soon as he picked up. "I sucked another man's huge cock. And really, really, really liked it."

"I know. I saw."

"Are you mad, honey? You gave me permission."

"I know. It's just... I feel so guilty... I feel like I set you up with... that nasty old man that you don't like."

"It was fine, honey." More than fine actually. Amazing. Wonderful. Fantastic!

"You don't hate me, Princess, for making you do that with him?"

"Don't feel bad, Carl. I said I liked it. I thought about it on the way home, how he disgusted me just a few weeks ago, but tonight I went with him and enjoyed it. He was really nice, actually."

"Nice? He choked you and slapped you."

"I know. It's embarrassing, but I liked that too. It was just playing. The cock whipping thing just turns me on so much. I don't know why."

"How was he nice then?"

"He kept telling me how smart I was and complimented my taste. He said I was strong."

"Did he?"

"Yes, and he offered me a new job."

"What?"

"Tomorrow, I can start as his new personal assistant at three times my salary. I can buy a lot of clothes with that!"

"What will his personal assistant do, exactly? He hasn't had one as long as I have worked there."

"He didn't say. I guess he'll tell me tomorrow morning when I meet with him."

"Are you going to suck his cock then?"

"Honey! In the office? I don't think so. That would be wrong, I think."

"Did you really like sucking it?"

"It was really big. Did you see? So big and pink and pretty. Lynn said it looked like a baby's arm, and it does! How can an old man have such a bright pink one? It's not like yours at all."

"You mean so small."

"No, honey!!! I mean I never saw one like that, with the extra skin on top."

"Foreskin?"

"Yes. It felt good in my hands. Not like the fake one at all. I just wanted to play with it," I giggled. I kind of knew that Carl wouldn't like to hear this, but I was just bursting to tell someone. I was still so excited.

"Did you hate watching me suck it," I asked kind of sheepishly.

"I watched it three times and masturbated. I came to you being cock whipped the third time. I feel so guilty."

"Don't! Honey! I said I really liked it. It was sexy and fun. You need to give him permission for the other one."

"Other one?"

"You know. Sex."

"You mean, you want to fuck him."

"Yes... please... if you don't mind."

"It's not that easy."

"What? Why?" I whined.

"It's a negotiation, Princess."

"So, can you just call him?"

"No. He has to call me. He has to want you more than I want to give you away."

"Give me away?"

"I didn't mean it like that. In his mind. Do you understand?"

"Kinda. So what do I do while you men are negotiating... or not negotiating?"

"Just be patient honey."

"It's hard, Carl."

"I know, baby."

Chapter 13 -- Mr. Stein

So I had to write a job description when I got home for a job that doesn't exist. Ninety nine percent of the tasks I listed I'm pretty sure Charlotte is incapable of doing. How do you write a job req for a personal fuck toy?

That was the least of my challenges. It's my company, I can have a personal assistant if I want, and I can choose whoever I want to fill the position. Just gotta do the paperwork.

So at 8 a.m., I have the Work of Art in my office with HR, IT and facilities, talking about completing the paperwork and getting her set up in my office suite. My secretary, Lois, is confused by what's going on, but she's been with me for years and knows the drill.

Charlotte is even more confused, but I am accepting that is just normal for my pretty little idiot. The company is going to be better off with her off the front desk. Why am I suddenly feeling protective of her? I haven't felt that emotion since my complete whore of a girlfriend fucked half our rival fraternity in college.

When all got up to leave, I stopped her. I had her regain her seat in front of my desk as I walked the team to the door and locked it.

"What should I call you," she asked. "We will be working very closely, Mr. Stein."

"Very closely, indeed. Mr. Stein or sir. Boss is OK, too."

"What now, boss," she asked, smiling. "What are we gonna do first?" She started to get up again, but I put my hands on her shoulders and pressed her to the chair.

"First, you are going to have to learn to do exactly as I say." I could feel her stiffen under my touch.

"Oh, don't worry, my little gudgeon. We won't break any rules today."

"Ok. Good. I don't want to get in trouble. We already did a bunch of things we weren't supposed to."

I leaned back onto the edge of the desk."You might tell me though, what your little husband is up to."

"I don't know what you mean." She said, looking away. "And he's not little, you know. He's actually very tall."

I cupped her chin and pulled her head around, so she looked in my eyes. "Why just a blowjob?"

"Carl said the blowjob was just a taste."

"A taste."

"Yes. Of me."

"Are you two trying to con me? I want to know what his plan is."

"I don't know exactly. He wants to negotiate a price for the rest of me, cause Lynn's husband got a lot of money."

"Is that all? He wants what they got?"

"Oh, no! He wants a lot more. You said I'm a work of art, and what are they worth?"

So this is about money. I started giving the cash to husbands for two reasons. First it makes them feel less like cucks and more in control of their pathetic little lives. Secondly, it ends any chance that the girls can say I'm harassing them later when things go inevitably bad. Under the law, they are now just whores, and their husbands are pimps. Again, tip of the cap to Jeff Epstein.

It's really not a problem financially either, because I got money. I just hate to see greedy little fucks try and squeeze me. This kid thinks he has me over a barrel. But then again, he probably does.

Another way to think about it is how much would a sugar baby cost me. A whole lot more. And those bitches can have a lot of cock miles on them. This beauty has only had one owner, so far.

If paying this boy is the way to get his 'permission' which she so badly needs, I'm not just in, but all the way in. I want to fuck her so badly, I'm having dreams about it every night. That pussy is haunting me.

"Do you know how much he wants exactly?"

"No, but we need money to buy a house to have babies in.'

"You want to have babies now? You're very young."

"Of course."

"And destroy that perfect body? Jesus. Youth is wasted on the young, and beauty is wasted on women."