The Work of Art Ch. 03

Story Info
The boss has some ideas of his own.
11.2k words
12.8k
22
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 — Mr. Stein

I saw a movie as a kid that stuck with me. Surprisingly, it was a musical, not my go-to genre. The 1950s era film was entitled, Never Steal Anything Small, and starred Jimmy Cagney as a mob boss who steals young blonde hottie Shirley Jones from her prettyboy lawyer husband. The film might be a whole lot darker if they made it today. I would sure watch it.

The movie's plot was something that I couldn't get out of my head for years and now came roaring back. In truth, I never met a woman I wanted to completely steal from any guy, but we're talking about The Work of Art here.

One of the mob boss's ploys was to use a slut to seduce the husband and have them be accidentally found out by the wife. Considering Charlotte's silly Mommy rules, I liked the idea of that tactic, so I gave Lynn a call. She came to my house on Saturday, so we could talk about my plan.

"What are you doing, boss? Why all the games and the subterfuge? You've changed."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do. The kissy, lovey shit with Charlotte. Making her your personal assistant to keep her close. You never did that with any of the rest of us. We're all just cunts, remember?"

"She's special. She's innocent."

"She's not that fucking innocent!"

"Well, not anymore!" I laughed. "Not after gagging on my dick for three days. So, are you going to help me or not? I can find somebody else; I just know you got a little thing for the pretty boy."

"I got a thing for you, too. Asshole! If I help you steal her, what do I get?"

"What do you want!"

"A guarantee."

"Of what?"

"I want to be assured that you won't drop me once you get all domestic with your work of art. I want a once a week fuck date for five years. Guaranteed."

Oh, fuck. The chick in the movie just wanted a car. The chits I'm expending to get this one piece of ass is ridiculous. "I'm willing to go only two years."

"Ok. Two years ... Can I ask if you want to marry her?"

"I don't know. All I know is I just want her. I want to possess her, own her, consume her."

"You don't mind that she's kind of dumb?"

"It's actually part of her allure, and don't say it. I don't need any 'men are shit' talk today."

"Can I have my first fuck now? We haven't fucked in two weeks. I'm climbing the walls here." It always ends with the bitches begging for a pity fuck.

So I simply asked, "Will you settle for a pity fuck?"

"I'm good with that. Whatever my master wants." She smiled.

"Take your clothes off and crawl in the bedroom." She jumped up and stripped off her t-shirt and shorts in record time. Dropping her model-like body to the floor, she crawled on hands and knees towards my bedroom.

"In the slut position," I shouted after her. "And that pussy better be all wet and ready to go when I get there."

"Yes, sir."

I tend to get tired of these girls after a while. It's been six months with Lynn. She was a lot of fun in the beginning, but is getting pretty needy now. The problem is that she's carved out a niche for herself as my Ghislaine, so I have to find a way to keep the fucking interesting. Treating her like shit seems to do it for me.

When I sauntered into the room 15 minutes later, Lynn was aligned in perfect slut position — face down, ass up on the edge of the bed. She had three slim fingers pistoning in her snatch and had it worked into a thick froth. Perfect for a quick fuck.

I approached the bed. SMACK. I slapped her ass hard. "Do you think you're better than Charlotte?" I asked. I didn't like the way she talked about my soon-to-be #1 girl.

"What? No!"

"SMACK. You think she's dumb, and you're sooooo smart. Who'd want a dumb bitch like that, huh?"

"No, master. I didn't mean ..."

SMACK. SMACK. "Oh, but you did. She's just a pretty little dummy, and you're the Queen of the Circle. Do I have it right?"

"I'm sorry, master. I like her. I do."

SMACK. "Right answer. First smart thing you've said all day." I started taking my sweats down. A raging hard on pops up. Something about mistreating a bitch that gets me super hard.

SMACK. "You're the stupid one, aren't you, Lynn."

"Yes, master."

SMACK. "Coming in here and talking smack about The Work of Art like you have a right. You don't hold a candle to that beautiful princess. Understand?"

"Yes, master. I'm so sorry, master." That kind of contrition and groveling deserves a good fuck. So I plowed my cock in with one big thrust.

"Oh, my God!!!" Just the way she likes it. I gave it to her that way for a few minutes, fast and hard. The bitch was in heaven, moaning and begging for more.

When she was seconds from her nut, I stopped. She wiggled her ass trying to get me to start again. I grabbed her ponytail and yanked her head back.

I spoke directly into her ear. "Who's Cunt #1 now?"

"Charlotte is."

SMACK. "That's right. You are only still here because I want your help to get her. That's your job."

"Yes master!"

SMACK. "You do not matter. Do you understand? Only Charlotte matters!"

"Yes master."

SMACK. "You do exactly as I tell you. You help her, support her and protect her. You convince her that I'm the greatest man on earth. And you seduce her husband ... if you can."

She was crying now. "Do you love her?"

"God, Lynn, you're stupid. I don't love anything but cunt and money, and only the second because it buys the first. She's just the one I want."

Point made. The only thing left was to get this slut off and maybe me, too.

"You're just a fuck toy, Lynn, and this is how good fuck toys get used." She didn't seem to mind.

Chapter 17 — Carl

I find it is nearly impossible to stay angry with Charlotte for too long. All she really has to do is look at me with that hurt, innocent face, and I melt like an ice cream cake at a kid's backyard birthday party. Yet, I'm starting to wonder just how innocent that face is.

I had this hard and fast rule about kissing, which I will admit I pulled from Pretty Woman. The idea, of course, was to allow no intimacy that is romantic in nature. If you think about it though, Charlotte and Stein were right. Shit's gonna happen. I just have to have faith in her, and understand that she loves me. She's not going to fall for that old man. It's a ridiculous idea.

I woke that Saturday morning to the smell of coffee and the sound of my lovely wife humming. When I lifted my head from the sea of blankets and pillows on the living room carpet, she was sitting on the sofa with her iPad in her pajamas.

"Good morning, honey. Do you want some coffee?"

"Yes, please. What are you doing?"

"Looking at houses."

"Princess, I thought we agreed not to think about that yet."

She got up and headed to the kitchen and started making that coffee. "Did we agree to that? I was just curious about what's available right now. There are a lot of pretty houses, honey. I found one I really like. Do you think we should get a real estate agent?"

I pulled myself off the floor and sat on the sofa. I picked up her tablet and looked at the house she was interested in. It was a new construction in a very modern style listed at $800,000. It was quite nice, but way out of our price range. I was looking for something closer to $500,000.

Charlotte came in and handed me the coffee. "Isn't it nice?" She said.

"Yes, baby. It is, but we can't afford it."

"Even with all that money?"

"No, and we don't have that money yet."

"But we will, right?"

"I think we need to talk about it, Princess. Do we really want to do this ... with him."

"I think he's being very generous. I didn't expect that. He's so much nicer than I thought he was."

"See I don't really like that you now like him."

"Are you jealous ... of him?"

"Yes ... No ... I don't know. Damn. You've changed around him."

She laughed. "Do you think I'm falling in love with him? Honey, don't be silly!"

"I don't know. Stranger things have happened in this world than young women becoming infatuated with rich guys. He is clearly infatuated with you."

"Mr. Stein in love? Honey! His 'call me Mr. Stein' rule is the same thing as your kissing rule. He doesn't want to get too close to any girl."

"Yet, he's down to just two women now, which must be a record low number for him."

"Huh. I didn't think of that, but it's still two, not one. He's never gonna be with just one woman. Somebody hurt him bad a long time ago, I think."

"Oh yes, Princess. Poor Mr. Stein! Please don't make him into some object of pity. He's a monster, and you know it." She looked at me and didn't say anything for quite a long time.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I think we should do it," she blurted out. "I know you don't like him, but we have come this far. I want to go to his party." Her border collie behavior was kicking in again. She wanted something and nothing was going to stop her wanting it.

"You're determined to have him, then."

"I want my house, Carl. I want babies. I want the full life Mommy didn't get. If I have to do this with him to get it, that's what I have to do. And I don't mind. He's not that bad."

"Even if we destroy what we're trying to create?"

"Carl, I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"What if we destroy our marriage in trying to have your full life?"

Charlotte took my coffee out of my hand and placed it on a side table, then slipped onto my lap. She put her arms around my neck and looked me in the eye.

"Honey, I have made this very clear to Mr. Stein. I have made it very clear to you. YOU are my husband now and forever. You are the one I love. That will never change. I will NOT lose you."

"That's nice to hear, Princess, but what if my feeling change. What if I am like Mary's husband and decide I can't take it."

"Then we do what they did. We just stop and go back to the way it was. Just you and me."

"This arrangement scares me."

"That's one thing I like about it."

"Princess!"

"Well. I sometimes think you forget about me when you're gone. You don't always answer my calls and texts right away, so I wonder what you're doing. It scares me who you might have in all those hotel rooms."

"Baby, I can assure you that I haven't given any other woman any thought since I met you."

"You say that, but Mommy said I always have to watch my man's eyes. Where are they looking and at what woman? I watch your eyes when we go out, and they don't always look at me. And women sure look at you."

"I'm human honey. I see pretty things, but I'm never going to misbehave."

"Anyway, with this arrangement, you'll be thinking about me instead of noticing all the girls in that office over there."

"I'll be thinking about you getting fucked by our fat old boss."

"Didn't you say you do that anyway?" She laughed, she slowly started rolling her ass against my cock. "You need to admit that this turns you on. Did you delete our video or did you watch it all week?"

"Our video?"

"Mine and Mr. Stein's. Be honest."

"I watched it."

"How many times?"

"Many times. Every day."

"See! You want me to be with him. You like it," she teased. "You want this as much as I do." I wanted to refute that statement. I wanted to shout, "NO," but I could not speak. I didn't say anything, just put my head down in shame.

"See," she giggled. "You want more videos. You want to watch it, don't you?"

"Princess."

"Be honest."

"Yes. I want to see it." I admitted quietly while looking at the floor.

She took my head in her hands and made

me look in her eyes. "Look me in the eye and tell me what you want to see, Carl. What's your fantasy?" My stomach was made of concrete at that moment, and I was shaking uncontrollably.

"I want to see Mr. Stein fucking you. You loving on his big cock. You begging him for his big cock."

"What you're scared of, honey, is liking it. Just like me. We're both scared that this is not just a one-time thing, but a lifetime thing."

"Stein is right about one thing. You are very wise."

"Thank you, baby."

The rest of the day was filled with looking at houses that we could both like and afford. We had a lot of discussions about neighborhoods and school systems. I walked Charlotte through a financial discussion on interest rates, mortgages, property taxes, and home insurance. Finally, we called a real estate agent I went to college with and set up a meeting with her for the next Saturday.

We forgot to make love or talk more about the impending decision that we faced. After all, it appeared we had already made it. Charlotte was so excited about the house and the future, that I didn't want to do anything to disrupt her happiness. We even talked about what our babies would look like. I loved seeing her that happy.

Early on Sunday morning, Charlotte kept asking me to call Stein. I didn't want to call, so I texted, "Where is this damn boat?"

"Good, you're coming!" He sent back along with directions m to the marina. He said they were taking the boat out to do some fishing, so wanted to leave earlier. We were to meet at 11 a.m. "Bring bathing suits," he texted.

Charlotte was frantic to get ready, trying on bikini after bikini to get just the right one to make "a great impression."

I was more concerned about who else was going to be on that boat. Did we know them? Did I work with them? I hoped it was just the Circle of Sluts. Gary, for sure, would be there.

If it's not just the circle, this could be frighteningly embarrassing. At least it would give me an excuse to grab Charlotte and go home.

Stein has been bragging about his 'boat' for a long time, but I guess I never realized what he was talking about. It turned out to be a 70' three-deck yacht. It was very impressive and well maintained. The partiers were all waiting for us on the third sun deck.

Stein stood glistening in the sun in just a pair of tiny swim trunks, his chubby body heavily tanned. His guests included Gary, Lynn and one of our top customers, Ben. I didn't know him well as all we do for him now is system adjustments and maintenance. He was a strange little man with white hair, glasses and a bright red face, like he was about to have a heart attack at any time. He ran a good size state-wide construction company, and I heard he was quite wealthy.

Surprisingly, Mary was there as well. It seems that she defied her husband and came crawling back to Stein both for her job and some dick. He apparently rehired her, but seems to have loaned her to Gary.

Right away, I got it that she was being punished. When we first saw them on the top deck, the security chief had his arm around the tall busty blond in a rather possessive way. She did not look happy about it.

The thing I didn't know is that a watercraft of that size requires a crew even for a day trip like this one. For this excursion, there was a captain, a first mate, a deckhand and a cook. We never saw the cook, but the other three were all well seasoned ex-Navy sailors being in their 50s or older.

As we got underway, introductions were made all around and a first round of drinks procured. Stein then whisked us off to his stateroom with an excuse of the need to show me some documents.

The cover story was that we were there so I could talk business with the boss. I do not think anyone was fooled based on the woman who accompanied me.

Charlotte was dressed in a tiny white bikini that showed off all her spectacular assets. It was covered only by a sheer pink wrap around her waist. While the other women there were similarly attired, she was simply breathtaking. Stein looked like he could not wait to devour her.

Once in his room, he was all smiles. He looked like the cat with canary feathers in his mouth. Charlotte also had a smile a mile wide on her beautiful face.

"My friends, I'm so happy to have you here. I take it that you have accepted my offer?"

Before I could say a thing, Charlotte squealed out a, "Yes, Mr. Stein! It's a 'yes!'" She was bouncing with excitement, and her boobs were bouncing along with her. He embraced her, and they were like two people who just won the lottery. I was as disheartened as a man could be at that moment. I felt totally rejected by my wife.

"Carl, if you get me your banking numbers, I can wire the money tomorrow," Stein said. He wasn't looking at me, just smiling at a beaming Charlotte.

"I have one more condition," I said

"Oh?" They both turned their heads to look at me.

"Not in our house. Not in our bed."

"No problem. I have a house of my own." He pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Here are the dates I want on the weekends," he said.

I glanced at the list that contained about a dozen dates including one full weekend in June. Then I noticed the top date — today. I looked up at a smiling Stein. "Is that acceptable?" Fuck!

"Your want to fuck my wife today right in front of all these people?"

"It's not something they haven't seen before. The Circle, remember." Fuck!

"I don't like it." Though, I guess, I expected it.

"Come on, honey," Charlotte whined. "Please." Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Ok, dammit. What now?" I said.

"Why don't you go up top, and we'll be right up," he said. "If you see anything there you like, help yourself. I don't mind." He winked as I turned, ducked my head and started up the narrow stairwell knowing full well that my life would never be the same.

Everyone was on the covered second deck enjoying their drinks as the boat moved at top speed. Lynn acted like she was waiting for me. I guess that's what Stein meant. She was mine for the taking today. Did you think this was a swap meet?

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The men like to pretend this is a fishing trip," she said.

"It's not?" I feigned surprise.

"You're smarter than that, and I'm guessing you just made an arrangement. I'm glad you're joining our little group."

"The Circle of Sluts?"

"Is that what he meant? He said you had a nickname for us. Very nice. It has a certain ring."

"And the advantage of being accurate."

"Maybe. Don't judge us too harshly, Carl. We all have needs and men like Mr. Stein, Gary and Ben just take advantage of those needs. Your wife is simply human, and so are you."

"This is fucking embarrassing."

"I'm past all that now. As you say, I'm a slut, and I'm OK with it."

I looked over at our fellow passengers. Gary was making out with Mary on a chaise. "What's their deal?"

"Other than being hangers on? Well, Gary is reveling in his new found luck of having Mary as his full-time fuck toy. Why she's doing that, I cannot say."

"Is she hoping for a return to the big bed?"

"Fucking likely! If you reject the boss, you're out. Stupid bitch probably does think he'll come back to her after a fair interval. Did you see the look on her face when Charlotte walked in? Complete devastation. Any of the rest of us will be lucky to get his side action now."

"He'll have weekends free for you." I said.

"That's what I heard. It gives me hope."

"And the little guy?" I pointed to Ben. "Who's he with, you?"

"Good lord, no. He's a voyeur. Just here to watch. Pays handsomely for the privilege."

"Your kidding!"

"Nope. What Stein pays you husbands, he gets back from Ben. Everybody's happy."

"Fuck!"

"Don't worry. Ben's the soul of discretion. He wouldn't say anything and ruin his little voyeur gold mine."

"And you?"

"I'm here to show you the ropes, my friend. And provide anything else you want."

"Why would you do that?"

"Have you ever looked in a mirror, Carl. You are one beautiful man, and Charlotte says your a great lover. So, why wouldn't I?"

"You spoke with my wife about that?"

"We spoke of many, many things."

"When you recruited her for Stein's bed."

"We all have a role, Carl. That's my value to him. It gives my staying power I fully intend to take advantage of."