The Work of Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out at the horizon just hoping I wouldn't get sick.

Chapter 18 — Charlotte

I felt kinda sorry for Carl when he walked away. I love him, and I know how I would feel if I had given him permission. I also felt kinda guilty about my excitement. I know my husband hated that, but what am I supposed to do?

Mr. Stein pulled me to him, and we kissed passionately. My arms went around his neck, and I pulled him tightly to me. He grabbed my butt, and I could feel his hard on against my mound.

I was filled with happiness to be in his arms. I wanted to feel his bare chest against my breasts. My nipples were alive, and my flower was so wet. Our tongues danced in our combined mouths as if they were in a well choreographed routine.

God, I love the way he just takes what he wants. The way he just blew Carl away with all that money like it was nothing. I loved being wanted that much. His lust for me was only matched by my lust for him.

I have been seeing that big pink thing in my dreams.

He brought me out of this dream quickly. "What do you want, Charlotte? Why are you here?"

"Oh! You know."

"Tell me."

"I want you to make love to me."

"No."

"No?"

"That's not what we are going to do."

"No?" I could not keep the disappointment from my face.

"If you can't ask for it properly, we will just go up with the others."

"Ask properly?"

"I want you to use the correct words and tell me what you came here to do."

"Oh, those words! I don't like to use those words. Mommy didn't like it."

"I bet your Mommy didn't want you to use those words when you were little, because children don't always know when to use them appropriately. But you're a woman now, and you're with me. I want you to use those words. Don't pretend you don't know them."

"I do, it's just ..."

"Ok. Let's go up top."

"Really? We're just going?"

"When you're ready to be a grown up woman, we will. There are no mommies here, just grown ups." He took my hand and led me up the stairs. I didn't know what was going on. Didn't he want this? I thought he wanted me. Was he mad at me cause I don't wanna say bad words? He didn't seem mad.

When we got upstairs, everyone was there. The first thing I saw was Carl sitting with Lynn. They were just talking, but I didn't like it at all. I gave him such a look, but he just shrugged.

Gary and Mary were kissing, but something didn't look right, like she wasn't having fun. Her arms were down by her sides, and his arms were wrapped around her rubbing her boobies. Mr. Stein and I don't look like that. We're hot for each other.

The funny little man named Ben was just watching them until we arrived, and then he seemed to be staring at me. I had seen him around the office and thought he was very creepy. When I said something about his staring, Mr. Stein said there wasn't anything more beautiful to look at than me, and that was sweet cause the bay is quite beautiful.

He gave me a glass of champagne which I like very much. A little nervous, I drank it right down, and he got me another.

The boat was really pretty, too. I was thinking that my new boyfriend must have a lot of money cause it was really expensive looking. I wish he could buy me gifts like he wanted to, because he could get me some really nice things like handbags and jewelry.

Mr. Stein sat me down next to him on a little love seat looking out at the water. We were all sitting now in a big horseshoe shape. I was trying not to look at Carl, but I couldn't help myself. I was sitting on the edge of my seat and kept glancing at him. I was not gonna let him do anything with Lynn. She's my friend, but she's a slut.

Mr. Stein slipped his arm around my neck and pulled me to him. Next thing I knew, I was on his lap. He was very good at that — getting you on his lap. I was now facing him and away from my husband. I felt a hand on my butt again. He kissed me, and I let him. He really is a very good kisser.

The boat began to slow down. "Have you ever been fishing?" He asked.

"No. Never." Fish are kinda icky, but I was willing to try to make my new boyfriend happy. This was fun, having a boyfriend. It was like dating all over again. I wasn't an old married lady anymore.

Except my beautiful husband was on the other side of the boat talking to that little bitch, Lynn, like she was sooooo interesting. It made me so mad, so I just paid even more attention to my boyfriend. He WAS interesting!

The boat slowed down so it was barely moving at all. I looked over the top of the railing with him right behind me as the crew got the fishing poles all set up. Mr. Stein explained about the fish we were trying to catch. The only one I knew was some kind of tuna that didn't taste good but was fun to catch. He explained about trolling, poles and planers and baits. I didn't really care, so I wasn't paying that much attention until everyone got excited.

We all went down to the back of the boat, and he put me in a big chair with a big pole between my legs. The fishing pole, I mean. I had to start reeling the fish in, and it was very hard. Everyone was excited and yelling, and the first mate guy was telling me what to do.

Pull up, reel down. Pull up, reel down. My boob fell out a couple of times cause I was reeling so hard. Both times, Mr. Stein helped me get it back in while yelling at me not to stop.

After 10 minutes, my arms were so tired, until he reached down with a big hook and pulled out a pretty greenish blue fish. They called it a mahi mahi, and it was really big — 22 lbs. I looked around and everyone was happy except Carl. He was talking with Lynn and probably didn't even see it!

What is the maddest that a person can get? Whatever it is, I was that mad. I grabbed Mr. Stein, right there in front of everyone, and passionately kissed him. I thanked him loudly for helping me catch a big fish for the first time.

I whispered in his ear that I was a grown woman and ready to get my pussy fucked by his big cock. I was ready. I was fucking ready!

Chapter 19 — Carl

Charlotte made a spectacle of herself. Her boobs fell out of her ridiculously small bikini top while she shrieked at the top of her lungs. Stein grabbed her and stuffed her boobs back in. It was embarrassing.

Most embarrassing, was me just standing there like an idiot while my fat old boss kissed my wife in front of us all. So I pretended not to notice and instead talked to Lynn about God knows what. To be honest, I don't even remember our conversation.

I do remember my wife stalking off with Stein in tow wearing a shit eating grin. He grinned at me all the way to the stairwell that led down to his cabin. Lynn and I were the only ones that saw it as the others had another fish on the line.

"Oh my God, it's on," said Lynn. "Follow me." She walked toward the same stairwell but passed it and ducked into what I found out was a media room with six chairs, a bar and a screen.

Lynn grabbed some remotes, the screen flicked on, and we saw my wife and Stein in an embrace at the foot of his bed with champagne glasses in their hands. Suddenly, he pulled her closer, and kissed her brutally, crushing her lips against his open mouth, thrusting his tongue deep into her throat. She returned the kiss with enthusiasm.

Watching her kissing him shocked me on deck, but this was so much worse. "Does she know she's being watched?"

"Nope. The first one is for the cucks." Great. I'm now a full-fledged cuckold.

The door to the media room opened and Ben slipped in and locked it behind him. "Is he gonna fuck her now?" He asked Lynn.

"Looks like it," she said.

He looked at me. "What a sweet little pussy you got there son. That's moviestar-quality snatch. Man, she's ripe for plucking!"

"Would you like to fuck her, Ben?" Lynn asked. "Maybe Carl here will give you permission."

"Would you?" He turned to me with all the sincerity of a puppy dog. "I'd fuck her real good."

"Maybe another time," I said. The way I felt about my traitorous little wife right at that moment, I was tempted to say, "Be my guest." But I didn't. We all sat as the make-out session on screen continued, Lynn tried to sit on my lap, but I diverted her to the adjacent chair.

Shortly, Stein pulled away and spun Charlotte toward us. He untied her bikini top and slipped it down to expose her big perfect breasts and their tiny pink areolas. Ben gasped behind me. Reaching up from under her arms, Stein grabbed one in each hand and began juggling them, bouncing them and slapping them together.

"My God, what fucking great titties," Ben said. "You lucky fuck!" He slapped my shoulder like we were old pals.My wife bent slightly backwards, stretching her skin tautly against her rib cage, further accentuating the curves that ran from her proud shoulders down to her slender hips.

Stein was rubbing her nipples and kissing her neck. "Let's try this again, my dear. What do you want? Why are you here?"

She whispered something that we couldn't hear. "Say it louder ... with conviction!" He ordered.

"With what?"

"Like you mean it."

"Oh. What I said upstairs?"

"Yes."

"I said that I am a grown up woman, and I want you to fuck me with your big cock."

"Say please."

"Please sir, would you please fuck me with your big cock?"

"That's good. You're going to be a good fucking little cunt, aren't you, Charlotte."

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm gonna be a good fucking little cunt for you, Mr. Stein."

"Jesus Christ, how does Harry fucking do it?" Piped in Ben. "Getting a bitch like that to call herself a cunt." He wasn't the only one thinking that. I have been with this woman for almost two years, and she almost never said any of those words and corrects me when I do.

"You're a cunt and a cocksucker, aren't you?" She glanced over her shoulder to see his smiling face. Now that the dam was broken, it seemed that she would say anything he wanted.

She was moving hips now rhythmically backward, again and again, and Stein responded by grinding his heavy pelvis forward at her as though he were taking her right there from behind.

"I'm a cunt and a cocksucker." She smiled right back. He mauled her breasts with one hand and tightened his grip around her slender waist with the other, pulling her tighter to him.

He smiled at the camera as he knew all resistance had left his silly helpless victim. You could see her respond to the rough treatment he was giving the taut nipples of her voluptuous breasts. Charlotte's head lolled back against his shoulder as he urgently massaged her softly resilient flesh.

"Ooooooh, baby," she murmured softly, her aroused body shifting with the movements of his hands. There was no thought now of me, her husband, no

thought of the man she had vowed to love. Only the gentle urgings of the older man's hands manipulating her tingling flesh.

"What a whore," Ben chuckled fiendishly. "Harry's gonna fuck her good." What a pervert, I thought.

Cupping her hands over his, Charlotte started to turn, but Stein took the lead and pulled her around to him. They stood, their bodies touching full length, and looked at each other.

"You're so sexy," she said. "So sexy." The rock-hard bulge in his trunks twitched lewdly against her smooth flat belly.

"I'm so ready for you, sir." There was no

turning back now. And almost eagerly she let him draw her lips to his and kiss her, softly at first, then more urgently. Small moans gurgled from deep in her throat.

They stood motionless as the old man pulled his lips from hers and gazed momentarily into her eyes. He knew she was ready, but she obviously surprised him by how ready she was.

"Oh, please," she cried, her body trembling like a leaf in the wind. "Fuck me, sir."

"Goddamn, look at that fucking slut," Ben said to our room. "She wants it bad."

"Oh shit," Lynn looked back and laughed. "He's whacking off. Watch out for flying objects." I turned behind me to see Ben with his pants around his ankles and his fat dick in his hand. It wasn't the micropenis I had expected, but it wasn't huge either.

In the other room, Stein chuckled triumphantly as he slid Charlotte's bikini bottoms off and led his young prize trance-like to the bed. No man had ever had sex with Charlotte except me, but now she seemed in a dream.

Everything was so unreal. I couldn't stop my brain from whirling around crazily as each movement of their arms and legs and bodies as a couple came together in a slow motion embrace.

Stein pushed Charlotte down onto the bed and guided her head to the pillow. He stood by the bed and pushed his trunks down. His immense cock popped up as if on a spring. She reached out and took it into her hand. She once called him magnetic, and now I was seeing it.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Stein grabbed a condom from a side table and expertly slipped it on. Once that was done, he reached over and pushed her legs wide apart. She just let him do what he wanted. She was putty in his hands. She never acted so compliantly with me. Jealousy raged through me.

Lynn tried to rub my cock. I was enraptured by what was happening in Stein's bedroom, but I didn't forget to resist.

Stein's chubby hand slipped between my legs of my young wife, and a thick finger worked into her tight wet pussy, sawing back and forth slowly. Deeper and deeper, faster and faster. A second finger joined the first, hooking them both to reach her G-spot.

"Oooooohhhhh," Charlotte moaned as she stroked his cock harder and faster in response. Stein lifted her head up high forcing her eyes on his hand.

"Look at that horny little pussy. Does it want my cock?" Stein taunted.

"Oooooohhhhh, yeeeeessss. Please."

"I'm going to fuck you today, my precious slut. My lovely girlfriend."

"My boyfriend," she sighed. "My lover."

He moved on top of her, his moist tongue pursuing a trail under her throat and down her bare chest to the voluptuous valley of her big firm breasts. He pushed them together and devoured her nipples with his tongue, slapping it back and forth from one to the other.

He made guttural noises and wet smacking sounds with his lips. He was being as crude and noisy as he could, probably for my benefit. Then he began sucking her nipples, back and forth between them, taking as much of her pliant breasts flesh into his mouth as he could. He made big popping sounds as he let them go from his sucking mouth.

"Ooh, aaaahhhhhh," she moaned. "That feels so good." My young wife spread her ivory thighs even farther apart, so she could feel the fullness of his stocky chest pressing heavily against the wetness between her legs.

Once he felt her boobs had been adequately abused, Stein continued kissing a trail across her belly down to her mound. Pressing her thighs up toward her chest, he launched his mouth onto her wet pussy making the same crude sounds as he attacked her labia and clit.

She shrieked and bounced on the bed like lightning struck her. He latched his hands on her thighs and tightened his grip holding her down as he feasted on her young pussy. Apparently, she loved his aggressive animalistic style as she moaned through her first orgasm hips bucking rhythmically.

"I'll bet that pussy tastes like honey," Ben croaked behind me. "Look at how pink and perfect it is? Not a blemish or discoloration anywhere."

"Shut the fuck up," I said with gritted teeth.

Back on the screen, I noticed Stein's style, so different from mine. I treated Charlotte like a princess or rather a piece of fine China worried that she might break if I was too rough or crude. Stein had no such worries. This is just how he treated a woman. Any woman.

Stein halted long enough to let her come down from the ceiling. He looked down in the dim light of the room at the sleekly sensuous curves of the woman who lay beneath him. There was no flaw, no blemish. She was perfection.

Charlotte lay hypnotically back, watching and waiting for his next move. He smiled up at her and she sheepishly smiled back.

"How was that my little slut?"

"Sooooo good, sir. You're so good." He crawled up over Charlotte, mirrored her body beneath him, leaned down and kissed her sensuously. He pushed up onto his knees pressing his hips forward to display to her his mighty cock.

"Oh. It's so big," she said. "Each time I see it, your cock seems bigger."

"Bigger than Carl's."

"His cock is nice, but yours is a giant."

"So bigger then?"

"Much bigger."

For a long moment Charlotte's lusty old boss knelt above her trembling form, his breath coming in quick gasps as he admired her naked loveliness. Then he fell upon her, ravaging the softness of her neck with passionate kisses, his massive cock pressed hard against the outside of her squirming thigh.

She writhed against him, trying to get him to change his position, but he was the master. He ran his hand quickly down her sides and across the soft skin at the base of her belly. His fingers blindly groped for a moment, spreading the softness of her freshly shaved pussy and lining up his cock.

"Oh, oh, oh," she gasped. "It's been so long, I've waited so long, and finally ..."

"Do you want to get fucked, my little slut."

"Oh, please, please sir." She was finally going to be taken by another man, by her boss and her husband's boss! She lifted her hips to meet his massive cock and increase the pressure against her pussy.

"Put it in," she begged. "Please put it in. Fuck me now, Mr. Stein, please! I can't stand it any more!"

"Yes!" the burly man hissed, then guided his massive cock up between her widespread legs and against the tight opening of her inflamed cunt. He probed for a moment, teasing the softly hairless lips and feeling the enticingly tender flesh beneath him open wider.

"Ooooooh, ooooooh!" Charlotte cried as she felt the bulbous head slip wetly inside her tight young pussy, filling her with all the hard male flesh she could stand. Her lust-incited senses completely controlled her as her boss thrust his pulsating cock deeper and deeper up into her heaving belly.

"Oh, more, more, deeper, yeeeesssss!" she cried aloud, kicking her legs open wider around his fat pistoning body to take him as deep as she could.

Mr. Stein seemed surprised at her passion, and her lustful moans excited him further. He stopped for a moment, and

watched as she thrashed her head from side to side, her mouth open, tears of wild, erotic pleasure in her eyes.

"Please, Mr. Stein, please, stretch me out, give it all to me!! Make me dirty. Make me a dirty cunt."

And the lust-swollen cock inside her began to stroke slowly in and out between her helplessly dangling legs, a few inches only at first. Out for an inch or two, then slipping wetly back inside again as Mr. Stein took complete control. He obviously wanted this to last.

Charlotte groaned as she felt the maddening movement in her fully stretched pussy. She lifted her trembling knees higher and lifted the bottom of her feet toward the ceiling. Her tensed buttocks strained up off the bed, her hungrily throbbing pussy reaching violently up for his big rod of flesh as it began to increase its maddening pitch.

In perfect control, Mr. Stein guided his big cock with merciless precision, lengthening each stroke a fraction of an inch more with each grinding thrust.

My wife groaned beneath him and settled into the rhythm, meeting his driving pelvis with her own moistly contracting pussy, creating a rhythmic drumbeat. She thrust upward, harder and harder, trying to fill herself completely with his enormous dick.

"You like that, my little fuck toy? You're getting fucked good now."

"Ooohhhhh! I never had ... anything like it ... so good, so deep," she wailed. "Thank you, baby ... thank you, lover."

Charlotte dug her nails into his chubby hard-driving buttocks and her lover's

hands grasped at the flesh of her big soft tits. He put a hand around her neck and she looked up at him with both fear and excitement.