The Work of Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that deep enough? Has anyone else ever been that deep in this pussy?"

"No! God no! You're sooooo big. So fucking big, sir."

"That's my virgin pussy back there," he said, making short hard deep strokes. "Those last three inches belong to me."

"It all belongs to you, baby," she said. "You're so dangerous. You're making me so dirty. I'm such a dirty girl. So dirty for you."

There goes that raging jealousy again.

Their sex was wild, untamed fury, but for me everything was in slow motion ... each second seemed like a minute ... I could see the definition of her leg and arm muscles, the ripples of his fat buttocks and gut, the looks of ecstasy on their faces. It was maddening. It was so fucking hot. Everything I had seen in my fantasies and more

"Fuck her, Harry," chanted the pervert behind me. "Fuck that stupid little cunt."

Charlotte was hanging on, straining with every piledriving thrust of his cock. The convulsions came suddenly as she screamed, "Aaarrrrrggghhhh! Now! God, I'm cumming now, oh, oh, I'm cummmmmmiiiinnnng! Aarrgghh!!"

My young wife jerked up again as her entire being seemed to snap - again and again the violent waves of her orgasm crashed through her, and she rebounded with them, jerking repeatedly. Her orgasm was too much for Mr. Stein to bear. Unable to prolong the delicious sensation, he rose up, throwing his head in circles from side to side.

"Aaaarrrrrggghhhh!" he roared, like an animal about to attack, and the pressure in his heavily swinging balls burst as white-hot cum erupted from his straining testicles and spurted deep up into her desperate pussy.

"Oh. Ooooh, God, Oooooh!" she cried out and her head rolled helplessly from side to side on the squeaking bed as Mr. Stein fell on top of her completely spent, crushing her with his weight. Her eyes were closed, but her attention was still focused on the furnace within her, still smoldering in the aftermath of her spent passion. Her legs dropped limply to her sides as she felt Mr. Stein's cock soften inside her, and then slip from her wetly satiated cunt with a satisfying plop.

Stein and Charlotte laid there for a few minutes just holding each other. "That was so good, she said. "So amazing. You were amazing."

"Did you like it baby?"

"I never dreamed I could cum like that. I love your cock. It filled me completely."

"That's just the beginning, my sweet girlfriend. We have so much more ahead of us. We'd better go up top, what do you say?" Mr. Stein said as he lifted himself finally from between her thighs. He slipped off the condom and handed it to her.

"Suck this down first," he said.

"From the ... thing?"

"Yes, like a good slut." She did as you asked and sucked his cum out of the condom.

"Now get down here and clean my dick off ... with your pretty mouth." He was learning that you have to be very specific with my wife. She nodded, but didn't say anything. Just got on her knees and started licking his big deflating cock.

When she was done, Stein handed her the white bikini bottom that was still moist with the first secretions of her earlier excitement, and they both got dressed.

Chapter 20 — Mr Stein

I began to notice what others were noticing. I was different with The Work of Art. I don't remember ever wanting to hold a woman's as much, to touch one as much or to be gentle, for fuck's sake!

We walked up the stars and onto the deck hand in hand. Lunch had been laid out on the table and Lynn was the only one enjoying it. I looked at her questioningly, but she only shrugged. Utter failure then.

As we passed the table, I placed my hand on her head and whispered, "I'm so disappointed." I felt her head sag.

We went looking for the others, as I was particularly interested in seeing Carl. As we approached the back of the boat, we were greeted by the vision of Gary fucking Mary from behind as he bent her over one of the seats. Ben was watching intently and rubbing himself as usual. Gary smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up. I laughed.

"Oh my God," Charlotte exclaimed and tried to hide her eyes. I laughed again. Mary lifted her head when she heard us and looked dejected. Good! Stupid cunt!

As we quietly ate lunch, I watched Charlotte. What a beauty she was. She looked at me and blushed. Something ran through me, a feeling I haven't had much in my life. I've tried to ignore it, but it's getting harder. Christ, I wanted this woman.

"What was your mother like?"

"Mommy? Oh. She was really smart. And tough."

"You must have really loved her. Do you miss her badly?"

"I think I was more afraid of her. She could be scary."

"I thought she took great pains to raise you. Weren't you two very close."

"Maybe she loved me, but she didn't say it much. I think she was mostly afraid I would embarrass her, which I did all the time. She didn't like anyone to call me stupid, but boy did she like to make me feel stupid!"

Most people might think that was sad, but hey, my childhood wasn't a picnic either.

"My father was an asshole," I said. "He beat my mother and us kids. I wanted to kill him."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No problem. I'm over it now. Would your mother like me, do you think?"

"God, no!" She laughed out loud. "She would have hated you ... at least for me. I couldn't date a bad boy. But you're exactly the kind of guy she liked."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Mommy was kind of a slut. When I was a girl, I thought daddy left because he didn't like us anymore. Then later, when I saw Mommy with all those men, I guessed that Daddy left because he didn't think I was his. I don't look anything like him."

"Wow. She liked Carl though?"

"She loved him. Oh my God. She told me to marry him and never let go. So I did."

"So, he's your mother's pick for a husband, not yours."

"What, no! ... What do you mean?"

"I mean, it sounds like Carl is your mom's choice not yours. You wanted a bad boy."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes I do."

"Can I ask you a question, sir?"

"Sure."

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

"I think you are the most interesting woman I ever met in my whole life."

She beamed at me and bounced in her seat like I just gave her a million dollars.

A naked sweaty Gary came by at that moment on his way to the head with his dick swinging and captured her attention. She watched him walk by, and he winked at her.

I laughed. Gary always makes me laugh. "You didn't know he had a big cock, too?"

"No."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Two problems. I don't have permission, and I don't like him. He's not nice."

"You didn't think I was nice once, but you like me now."

She smiled. "I didn't really know you, but I know he's a jerk. Even if I liked him, I only have permission for you."

"You could ask for it."

"Oh, Carl would never let him. He really doesn't like Gary."

"Well, you know the rules have changed. I now have all the rights of a boyfriend, and I like Gary quite a bit. We're old friends."

"I don't understand," she said with that adorable confused look.

"In our agreement, I asked for all the rights of a boyfriend. Do you remember that?"

"Yes."

"I believe a boyfriend has the right to grant permission. Do you see?"

"Oh. Oooohhhh!"

"Yes. You see. Such a smart girl."

Chapter 21 — Charlotte

Carl said Mr. Stein just wants to fuck me, but I think he might really like me. He asked all about Mommy and was really interested. He thinks I'm interesting and not just annoying like some people I know.

I just said 'fuck' out loud. Again. I kinda liked it. Fuck, cock, pussy, titties and cunt. They're just words like Mr. Stein said. Fun words for us grown ups. I liked saying them.

Mr. Stein said he had something he wanted me to see, and he took me to a little room with seats like in a theater. There was a big screen, too.

"Are we gonna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sort of, but first I need to make a confession. I taped our little session earlier for Carl. I thought that would be nice since he's sharing his wife. I thought he'd like it since we videotaped the other first time. Do you mind? Are you mad?"

"No, baby. That was really sweet of you ... is that what we're gonna see now? Is Carl coming to watch, too?"

"No. He saw it live."

"Whaaaat? Really?" I was amazed and then remembered that I had not seen him since.

"Yes. This showing is just for us. Isn't that romantic?" I agreed that it was. Mr Stein seated me on his lap and started the video. It's so sexy to watch yourself on camera. Seeing his big cock inside me on the screen while sitting on it's hardness and having my big titties played with was so exciting.

By the time the video ended, I wanted to go fuck his big cock again. Mr. Stein took my hand, and we went to find the others. When we got there the men were fishing, and Carl was sitting between the two women laughing. I did not like that!

I pushed Mr. Stein down on the love seat across from them and flopped down on his lap again, arms crossed and teeth clenched. I was going to show my husband a thing or two.

"Are you OK, honey?" Mr. Stein said.

"I'm fine!" But he knew I wasn't. I spun my legs around so I was facing my new lover and straddling his lap. I took off my top and pushed my boobies into his face.

"Do you like my big titties, baby?" My lover responded by grabbing them and licking my nipples. God I liked it when he did that. He was such an animal.

"You want to put on a show don't you?" he whispered in my ear. "You want to make Carl jealous." I answered him with a smile. Our action caught the attention of Ben and Gary who stopped what they were doing and came to watch. They stood off to the side just watching.

"What about my buddies?" he whispered.

"Can we play with them?" I whispered back. He nodded.

"You gonna fuck her right here, Harry?" Ben asked.

"I'm certainly willing to try," he smiled to his friends.

"Damn, she's a sexy bitch," said Gary. "When do we get a piece?"

"She tells me that you haven't been very nice to her, my friend."

"I could be real nice."

"How nice?" I asked and glanced at him.

"I got seven and a half inches of nice right here," he said, pulling on his fat cock.

"It's kinda puny," I said, turning up my nose. "What about you stud?" I asked, turning to Ben. "How much nice do you have?"

"Enough. You won't be disappointed."

That was very hard to believe.

"Neither option sounds tempting. I think I'll stay with the nice big one I have now." With that I started kissing Mr. Stein. I saw Carl out of the corner of my eye, slumped in his seat watching us. Watch this, my sweet husband, so you have something to remember all week. Well, everyone else was watching, too, including half the crew peering over the railing above.

I got up enough to tug down Mr. Stein's shorts and his big beautiful cock was hard as usual. I pulled the crotch of my bikini bottoms out enough to make room. I fit his cock head to my pussy entrance and dropped down slowly onto that perfect cock. Somehow, I was very wet. I didn't even think about using a rubber.

"Oooohhhhhh," I moaned like a whore.

"YES, FUCK ME, BABY," I screamed as loud as I could. That was all the control I was going to have after that. Mr. Stein took over and knew just what to do. He's so smart.

He grabbed my wrists and put them behind my back. As I ground and bounced slowly on his big cock he mauled my big boobs like a tiger.

I felt someone behind me move up against my back and two more hands came around to grab my boobs. Four hands felt so good. Mr. Stein slipped his hands to my ass and started slapping it. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"Fuck that big cock, my little whore. Fuck it good," he said. All this touching and slapping made me moan out his name.

"Harry, I love your cock," I said. I decided right then that my boyfriend would always be Harry to me. He was my Harry now.

"And I love these big fucking titties," said the man behind me. It was the weird little guy, Ben. He was pinching and pulling on my nipples. It felt so good, so I leaned back into him. Earlier today, he gave me the creeps, but right at this moment, I was so horny that I didn't care who touched me. My husband wants to flirt with other sluts. I'll show him.

Harry was banging up into me and driving that big cock all the way in me. God, I felt so full. Hands caressing my boobs felt so good.

"You have nice hands, mister," I moaned. "Touch me."

"Show everyone what a good whore you are," Ben said, his hard cock pressing into my back as Harry's big cock stretched my pussy. "I saw you on camera. You love cock, don't you?"

"Yeeeessss." I hissed. "I love cock because I'm soooooo dirty."

"Show my buddies how much you love to suck my cock," Harry said. I gave him a lazy, happy smile and crawled off onto the floor. I took hold of his big pink cock with both hands and admired it for a second or two.

"Oh Harry, your cock is so huge. I just want to suck it all the time." I attacked it like one of those really big snakes swallowing the big knob whole. I wanted to show off for my boyfriend, and not just make my husband jealous, but all the guys jealous. I wanted them all to lust after The Work of Art.

My mouth was so wet making it slide up and down the big dick easier, but also noisier. I was slurping and sucking air as I took it further back in my throat. Harry's big hand grabbed my hair and pushed me down over and over again until I gagged on the massive cock. He knew just how to treat his new slut.

Harry suddenly stood up and pushed my head back, so my face was looking straight up. "You guys wanna see something hilarious? Watch this."

He started cock whipping me, and I squealed with delight. Everybody laughed as that big cock pounded my face, and I got more and more excited. I could see the crew up on top all laughing, but I didn't care. I was so happy!

Harry pulled my head back down and grabbed my face with his other hand pointing it toward his friends. "Tell everybody what you are, baby. They all want to know, especially Carl."

I knew exactly what my boyfriend wanted and said it real slow and loud. "I'm a cunt and cocksucker!"

"Good girl. Smart girl." Harry said as he sat down and pulled me back up onto his lap and his cock.

"Harry, make her suck my cock," Ben said. "I want to get in the pretty cocksucker's mouth."

"Only if she wants to," Harry said. "You're only here to watch."

"Don't you wanna suck my cock, baby?" Ben pleaded.

"You don't have permission," Harry said.

Ben turned quickly to Carl. "Can I fuck her now, kid? She really wants it. She wants us all."

"Not his permission," I said "You need my boyfriend's permission today." The look on Carl's face was priceless. He didn't know what Harry and I knew. He wasn't as smart as us. Flirting dumbass!

"Harry, come on. Let me fuck her, too," Ben pleaded.

"Like I said, only if she wants to," Harry said. "You're only here to watch."

"Just Harry's," I said. "My boyfriend's."

"That's my girl," he said as I bounced vigorously and happily on that very cock.

The boat seemed to be going faster. Were we going home? It made me want to fuck faster, to give my boyfriend everything deformity was too late. I put my hand behind his head and pulled my forehead to his.

"You're sooooo good to me, Harry baby," I said. "Thank you for fucking me sooooooo gooooddd." As I said that, he hooked my legs with his arms and lifted me up, fucking me in the air like a ragdoll. I didn't expect him to be sooooo strong. What a sexy man!

He slowly carried me to the place where Carl was sitting with his head down. Harry placed me down on my back right next to my husband and pounded me right there on that sofa with my legs high in the air.

"What do you think Carl? Your wife is quite a good fuck now. She's going to by my #1 cunt."

"Did you hear that, baby?" I moaned out. "I'm #1!"

"Who fucks you the best, Charlotte?"

"You do, Harry. I love your big cock. It's the biggest and the best in the whole world!" I was really pouring it on for Carl. You'll remember this when you're gone, won't you? How dare you flirt with those sluts. Don't you know I'm the fucking Work of Art!

Everyone was watching us. Everyone but Carl who was looking at the ground like a beat puppy. Gary was fucking Mary again from behind, but they were both watching us. I felt so dirty, so gloriously dirty. I never wanted to be clean again.

"Thanks for buying me," I whispered in Harry's ear. "Thank you for wanting me, for fucking me so good, baby."

"Oh, my precious baby," he said. "You're so welcome."

I heard that two people never really come at the same time. It's just a romantic idea, but never actually happens. Well, I think it happened to me and Harry right there on that boat sofa against my husband.

I felt his cum blast into my pussy and that made me cum like a rocket taking off. All I really know after that is that I came so hard I passed out.

Chapter 22 — Carl

After Stein fucked my wife unconscious right next to my pathetic ass, I went out and walked around the deck to clear my head. I was not sure I could watch that anymore. It was sexy as hell, but also embarrassing.

As we neared the marina, I went and sat near the two of them. Charlotte was still on his lap with her face in his neck as he caressed her back. She didn't even look at me or acknowledge my existence.

"You have great hands, Harry," she said. "I love how you touch me." The dagger pushed deeper into my heart. I tried two or three times to say something, but couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"Princess," I finally said. "We're almost back. We need to get ready to go home now."

"Why don't you come back once we've docked," Stein said. "She's a bit overcome never having had a nut like that before."

What could I do but walk away. I was standing by the rail watching the dock get closer. Lynn came and stood by me. "I'm sorry, Carl, about earlier. I didn't know this wasn't a free-for-all. I just thought you were both ... available."

"I'm not. I never was and never will be."

"I hope my traveling to Omaha with you this week isn't a problem."

"What? You're not going to Omaha."

"Sorry, but the boss wants me to hire those new engineers that you needed. I have no choice."

Oh, that's not good. Charlotte is already jealous of everyone. Once we docked, I gathered my dazed wife and took her home. She sat in the passenger seat head against this window with a winsome smile on her pretty face, until I spoke.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked sarcastically.

"I loved the sex with Harry, if that's what you mean, but not you flirting with those sluts," she said a little sharply.

"Flirting?"

"I saw you. All day long!"

"How could you see anything with Stein on top of you the whole day? And now he's Harry, by the way. I guess we got past his intimacy issues."

"He did fuck me pretty good."

"What is it with you and the dirty talk? You hate that."

"Harry said dirty talk is for grown ups, and I'm a grown up woman in case you hadn't noticed. I can say whatever I want."

"So now you're a gutter mouth?"

"There was a lot in my mouth today, baby."

"I saw."

"Yeah, you did! I heard you watched us fuck for the first time. Was it everything you fantasized about?"

"I was both more turned on and jealous than I ever imagined I could be."

"Poor baby. That's why you flirted all day with Lynn? To get me back?"

"I didn't flirt with anyone. What was I supposed to do all day while you got fucked? I talked to people while counting the minutes until we could go home."

"Well, now we're going home. Are you happy?"

"Yeah. I'd like to reclaim my wife."

"Reclaim?"

"Take her back. Get the stink of that old man off her. Make her mine again."

"You want to fuck me now, all pissed off like you are?"

"Yes."