The Work of Art Ch. 04

Story Info
Harry and Charlotte begin their weekly arrangement.
8.4k words
9.2k
17
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 -- Mr. Stein

It would surprise most people to know that I can play nice with others sometimes, particularly my friends like Gary and Ben. I have always been generous to them with my toys -- all my toys. So they were not happy to hear that permission to fuck The Work of Art would not be coming anytime soon.

At dinner on Sunday night, Gary took the news pretty well, but hell, he works for me, so what choice does he have? Ben on the other hand, did not. He's a businessman like me, and in fact, we are partners in multiple concerns. So, he's used to getting what he wants.

"How much?"

"Ben, it's not a matter of money."

"You don't know how much I am willing to pay. I'll make it very worth your while, and hers."

"Not now. There are too many considerations at present. It's complicated."

"Don't try to convince me that you're worried about that kid. He just sat there and watched you fuck his bitch in front of all of us."

"I pushed the kid pretty hard, I just don't want to cross any lines that bring this to a halt. This woman is too important." I didn't tell him that would take at least a year. These guys don't know the details to our arrangement.

Another issue was how creepy Ben could be. Most of the girls had no interest in him, and in fact, Lynn wouldn't go near him. He didn't fuck girls often, but when he did, there was often a felony involved. He could be one sick fuck. That's one of his finer qualities, if you ask me.

"So what's the deal? Why so stingy with that sweet pussy."

"When did you get interested in fucking rather than just watching?"

"When I saw a piece of ass walk onto that boat that rivaled any stripper, porn star or even movie star I ever saw. And her voice, that sweet sexy Marilyn Monroe voice. That woman is goddamn perfect. Anybody would fuck her given half a chance. So how about it?"

"Honestly, this one's innocent."

"Oh, yeah," he said sarcastically. "A new-born babe that one, of course, only if that babe just admitted to being a cunt and a cocksucker."

"Well, she's special. She needs careful handling."

"So, you're in love with her?"

"Why do people keep fucking saying that? I am not!"

"Probably because we all see it."

Even Gary piped in. "You are never like this with other chicks. You don't give a shit about Lynn, and you're only mad with Mary cause she left you without permission. And you just said how important Charlotte is to you."

"Well, fuck you all!" Everyone is fucking with me and my damn back is killing me for trying to show off on that boat. What was I thinking picking up that young woman and fucking her like that. I do not need this shit.

"Well, don't say that I don't recognize a conversation ender when I hear one. Just know that whenever you change your mind, my checkbook is ready," Ben said.

"Good to know. Thanks."

"Can I ask boss," Gary said, "how you knew that Carl, of all people, was a fucking cuck? I never would have guessed it."

"Instinct, I guess. And mannerisms. He displays so many signs of submissiveness. For instance, when we walk down the street abreast and someone's coming the other way, he always steps back and lets them go by, then rejoins our group."

"That could just be good manners."

"Do you do that? I don't. Nope, he's a submissive bitch."

Chapter 24 -- Charlotte

The next morning, I was taking Carl to the airport like I always do on Mondays. We were doing it in total silence, as we hadn't really spoken since our argument in the car the day before. We didn't ever really fight, so this was very strange to me. I felt very badly -- like it was partially my fault.

"Honey, I'm sorry for yesterday," I finally said. "I don't like it when we fight."

As we pulled into the airport road, Carl said, "Can we have an honest conversation about yesterday? If you want to, pull over at the cell phone lot. I don't care if I miss my flight. You are more important." I pulled into the lot.

"I'm sorry too for being a ridiculous, jealous fool," he said. "Now, what exactly are you sorry for?"

"I got jealous and mad, cause you talked to Lynn."

"You had no reason to be mad. Don't you trust me? If we don't trust each other, our marriage is in real trouble."

"I trust you, baby."

"What else was going on in your head yesterday? You weren't just mad because I had some conversations with other women."

"I thought about it all night. I didn't sleep to good. I think I felt guilty, cause I was having all that super great sex, and you weren't. I feel bad."

"Did you maybe use your jealousy and anger as a reason to have guilt-free sex with Stein?"

"I guess I did, but it didn't work. The guilt I did feel only made me madder."

"Did it feel wrong ... the sex?"

"Yes, but that's why it's so exciting. It's like when Mommy told me not to do something, and then I had to do it. It sometimes feels good to do something wrong, but then you feel guilty afterwards."

"Do you think what we're doing is wrong now?"

"YES! Of course. It's wrong, and it's dirty. We took money for sex. What's that called?"

"That makes me a pimp and you a whore, but well paid ones," he laughed. I didn't think it was that funny. I guess I just really understood the weight of what we were doing, and it was pressing down on me.

"Princess, I don't want you to feel guilty, and I don't want to be jealous. The problem is that I don't know how to NOT feel that way. It's the same with me as with you. The naughtiness is the turn on. The humiliation of you being fucked ... by him ... even makes it hotter."

"Oh. I'm glad it's not just me. I like it when he's rough and maybe even nasty, but it makes the guilt even worse."

"All day yesterday while you were with him, I was so jealous and so humiliated and also soooo fucking hard. My damn dick was hard all day long. But mostly, I felt so proud that everyone wanted you. There were two other attractive women on that boat, but all the men wanted to fuck only my wife. One even begged me to let him."

"That can't be true. Gary was with Mary, and he didn't look disappointed."

"He would sell his mother into slavery to fuck you. Ben doesn't fuck any of the other girls, but he sure as hell wants to fuck you."

"He's just really very weird, but his hands were nice."

"Anyway. We can't let these negative emotions destroy us, Princess. We can't let it ruin the time we have together. I don't want to come home on Friday and have us fighting all weekend."

"Me either! I love you with all my heart, Carl."

"I love you, too. Yesterday was just the jealousy talking."

"So, you don't want any more videos or to see me have sex with Harry. Right?"

"NO! It sounds weird I know, but I NEED to see it. The humiliation is both awful and sexy at the same time. One of the big reasons I signed up for this is the chance to see you with him. I just didn't expect you to like it so much, to like him so much."

"I do like him more than I thought I would. I also thought you liked the way he treats me and the fact that I like it."

"God, yes. Watching him treat the person I love most in the whole world like a total fucking whore, Jesus, that's hot."

"So, you like it when he says mean things to both of us."

"It's embarrassing to admit, but yes. I wouldn't tell anyone but you that, so don't tell him, OK."

"OK, honey. I won't."

"When you admitted to being a cunt and a cocksucker, it was hotter than hell. My knees buckled."

"I liked that, too. It was so naughty to talk like that, to use those dirty words to make him happy. I really like being a naughty girl. I loved being dirty for that sexy old man. I don't know why."

"Because he has a huge cock."

"It really is huuuuge, and he's so manly. I loved what he did to me on the sofa right next to you. You have no idea what it feels like for a woman to be stretched and pounded like that. I even liked that he said mean things to you, my beautiful husband."

Later, we pulled up in front of the terminal. We kissed and said goodbye. As I watched my beautiful husband walk into the terminal, I looked up ahead and saw Lynn get out of an Uber. She walked toward the door pulling a suitcase with a big fucking smile on her face.

I tried to call Carl, but he didn't answer.

If she goes anywhere near my husband, I'll rip her slut heart out. He's mine, you bitch! Next, I called Harry to see what he knew.

"Where is Lynn going? I saw her at the airport."

"She has some engineers to hire for Carl's contract. Why?"

"Harry!" I whined. "Does she have to travel with Carl? Can you send someone else?"

"Charlotte honey, we put our best people where they are needed. I need them both on that contract and sometimes that means they travel together."

"I don't like them together."

"Are you jealous of her? That's silly. You are 100 times the woman she is. Carl's not that stupid. Is he?"

"He doesn't have permission."

"I know, but you do. That reminds me. I don't want you to go to the office this morning. Come to my house instead."

"Oh, OK, but how. I'm not good with directions."

"I will send you a pin. Just click on it and follow the directions. And bring enough clothes for three days."

"OK. Why? Are we going somewhere?"

"No. You'll be staying here. Just casual stuff will do." I didn't say anything for a few seconds, cause I didn't understand what he was trying to say.

"OK. Why?

"You know Carl's last rule. I can't go to your house." Ooooohhhhh. We can't fuck at our house, but we can fuck at his house.

"OK."

"Smart girl. Now hurry. I'm waiting for you."

Chapter 25 -- Mr. Stein

There is nothing like a whole day dedicated to fucking. When that fucking is with the woman of your dreams, there is really nothing better -- not even a day when your company pays you a salary to play golf totally at their expenses, which is still pretty cool.

Carl is on a plane to Omaha with Lynn, thank you very much, and his sexy wife is coming to my home. Yes, yes, I am planning for her to stay for the next three days, and I'm fully aware how out of character that is for me. So what?

I am so tired of everyone lamenting my change in nature. My plan today is to prove to myself that she is not different, but one more cunt in a long line of cunt. I am still the same old piece of shit SOB everyone thinks I am. I'll show you all.

When the doorbell rang, I was still in my bathrobe with nothing on underneath. I have not shaved, and I haven't even brushed my teeth. I put down my coffee and go answer the door.

The Work of Art is standing on my front steps in a t-shirt with no bra and headlights beaming at me. She also wore a short skirt and sandals and was hauling three, count them, three suitcases. She smiles sheepishly. Even my little dummy knows that's more clothes than any human needs for three days.

"What took you so fucking long," I barked.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I had to put on my makeup. I wanted to look pretty for you," she said, smiling and gawking at my swinging dick. Gotta love that.

"What are you doing with all that shit?" I asked.

"I didn't know what we would be doing, Harry. So, do I need clothes for work, or going out to dinner or just staying here?"

I grabbed her luggage and violently tossed it in the hallway. I grabbed her and slammed her up against the wall in my foyer. I kissed her as hard as I could, and she didn't need long to join me in the kiss.

Looking right into her dazed face, I pulled the phone from her hand, opened the camera and started filming. I lifted up her skirt and jammed my other hand into her panties. My fingers found a very moist pussy rather quickly.

"I'm going to fuck you non-stop for three days. You're not leaving my house until I'm done with you. That's what we're fucking going to do. I'm going to get you out of my system and then get back to my life. Do you understand?" She shook her head affirmatively.

"For the next three days you belong to me. You're mine. Only mine. You are my cunt and my cocksucker. Do you understand?"

She nodded again.

"Say it," I demanded.

"I'm your cunt and your cocksucker, Harry."

"For the next three days, you will also call me 'Master.' You will do everything I say. You will not question me, just do as I say. Do you understand, cunt?" I worked that little pussy harder as she stood there trembling with pleasure.

"Yyyeeeesssss, Maaaaasterrr," She slurred. My expert hand found her G-spot.

"Smart girl." I took the front hem of her t-shirt and lifted it over the back of her pretty head. The dazed little slut did nothing to stop me as I used the garment to secure her arms behind her.

"Your purpose for existence, Charlotte, is to suck my dick and take my prick. Now get down and worship your master," I ordered. Without the use of her arms, she had trouble getting onto her knees, so I helped her kneel in front of me.

I pulled out my cock and unceremoniously stuffed it in her mouth. I held her head back, so she could look in my eyes. She gagged almost immediately as my cock banged into the back of her throat and her head banged into the wall. "Do you like my cock in your mouth, whore?"

"Yes, master. Thank you, master." Excellent I thought, she's totally into it. I worked that pretty face hard for a couple of minutes until she had saliva hanging off her chin. I took a handful and smeared it on her face.

"You can cockwhip me, master," she said. "If ... if you want." Good idea. I just might want to!

"I know I can, bitch." Thwack, thwack, thwack. I slapped it on her forehead and cheeks as she moaned.

"Oooooohhhhhh! Thhhhaaaannnkkk yooouuuu. I looooovveee it, Maaaaasssterrrrr!"

"You live for that don't you, my horny little slut." I didn't give her a chance to answer as I stuffed my cock back in her mouth. "Suck harder, slut. Show me what you can do."

I removed my hands and let her take over while holding the camera close to her gorgeous face. My perfect little girl went at it with rare enthusiasm. Her honey blonde head flew back and forth. The suction and warm wetness of your perfect mouth calmed me like no blowjob ever. She loves my cock, and I love this fucking girl.

I started the day so pissed off about her jealousy over Lynn and Carl. Fucking Pretty Boy! I wanted to make her pay for that shit. But the way she melted at my touch is melting me in return. Her willing submissiveness is so intoxicating. It's making me already want to go easy on her. Goddamn it! Maybe I do love her. Fuck me!

I gotta fight through it. Never feel sorry for anybody. Prove she doesn't mean a thing. Treat her like the piece of shit she is. Like the piece of shit I am. Fuck.

"Gluck, Gluck, Gluck," she forced her throat down on my cock like I trained her the previous week. She has a Gump-like ability to master simple tasks perfectly. I marvel at this girl who I once took for a complete idiot.

I pulled out and slipped my thumb into her mouth to see if she'd suck on that. She did willingly without prompting. My sweet little love is a natural fuck toy. I slipped my thumb to the side of her mouth, pinching her whole cheek in my hand and pulling it out to the side in a fishhook. My other hand on her forehead forced her eyes on me once again.

"Charlotte, on your feet. It's time to fuck." I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder caveman style. Letting this slut know who her master is, is more important than my aching back.

"Yes, master." I carried her into my bedroom and tossed her onto her back on the king size bed.

"When I come back I want to find you completely naked with your legs spread as wide as you can get them and your feet pointed high up to the ceiling. I want that pussy open, wet and ready for your master. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, master. I can't wait," she said, smiling and kicking off her sandals. "I'll be ready, baby." I went to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. I love to make them wait in some slutty pose just to see how long the dumb sluts are willing to wait.

I came back with my coffee and the camera running 10 minutes later. She was absolutely ready as I had described. I walked slowly around the bed capturing her from all angles. Make her wait.

"Did I do it right, master? Am I a good little cunt for you?"

"Should I send this video to Carl, so he can see what his little whore wife will do to get her master's cock?"

"Ooohhh, that's so dirty. Yeessss. Send it."

I would do that later. After that I propped up the camera and slowly removed my robe. Her eyes followed my cock around the room. My beautiful slut couldn't look away. Fuckin A.

"Do you want it, slut?"

"Yes, master. I want you. Fuck your cunt. Fuck her hard, master. Do whatever you want to her."

"Oh, I will. I want her to know who fucking owns her, who she fucking belongs to now." She had no response to that. Well, I would just have to show her. "No matter what I do, you keep those legs high in the air just like that. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

I crept onto the bed from the bottom, crawling up between her legs and then over them while dragging my hardening cock along her skin. She held her breath waiting to see what I would do, but I did not stop till I was straddling her head with her arms trapped under me.

I roughly grabbed the hair on the top of her head and my dick at the base, waving it over her face. Once she realized what I was about, she moaned and offered up her face. "Please, baby," she whimpered with eyes wide open. "Do it, please."

I never saw a woman who loved to be cockwhipped like this one. I sure have seen those that hated it, but none that got as turned on as Charlotte. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack. My cock came down heavy on her beautiful face. "Aaaaawwwww, baaaaabbbyyy," she groaned.

I rubbed my dick around her face thinking it might be better if it was wet. So I spit on her well made up face a couple of times and then slapped my cock in it, spreading any foundation or rouge or whatever the fuck that stuff was. She looked up at me shocked. Get used to that feeling baby. You'll be a lot more shocked by the time the day is over.

Thwack, thwack, thwack. "Ooohhh, yyyeeessss. Oooohhh, baaaabbbbyyy!"

"Suck it, slut. Suck you master's cock." I pulled her head up and stuffed my cock in her mouth again. "Yeah, suck it good. Take it deep, baby." I let her have some dick for a minute and then pulled it out.

"You're a good cocksucker, Charlotte," I said, and she smiled brilliantly. "You didn't learn to suck cock like this with Carl. Did you?"

"No, master," she said shyly. "I just sucked his dick for the first time last week."

"No shit! Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Mommy's friend. He taught me."

"God, I thought your mother was some kind of tight ass, and it turns out she was exactly the slut you said."

"Mommy was a slut. The guy was married, but she had permission."

"Did you have permission?" I asked as I moved down to straddle her magnificent chest. I could see guilt written all over that face.

"No. I was very naughty. And drunk."

"The perfect combination for your introduction to slutdom. How many cocks have been in that mouth?"

"I don't know. A lot. I liked it, so I did it with a lot of boys after that."

"But not Carl?"

"He never asked."

"Are you sure he's not gay?"

"Harry, that's not nice."

"I just don't understand. From the moment I saw you, I wanted to fuck your mouth."

"So love at first sight," she said and giggled. I just put my head back and laughed. Jesus, this girl. If you think she's a dummy, she will zing you and make you the fool. I love this fucking woman.

I grabbed her right titty and started slapping my cock on the nipple.

"Oooohhhh Harry!"

"You like that?"

"I like it when you slap me."

"Really? How about this." I gave her left titty and baby hand slap.

"Eeeekkk." A little harder on the right one got a louder eek. Slightly harder on the left one again brought a double eek. She was completely helpless in this position, and I didn't want to go overboard, especially when we never spoke of safe words. However, she looked at me kind of expectantly.