The Work of Art Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hate that, baby?"

"I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it like I do the cockwhipping. That really sexy."

"Did Carl or any of those other guys fuck these big ass titties?"

"Noooo!" Ok, I get one virgin thing anyway. Again, I lifted her head using her hair for a handle and pushed my dick in her face.

"Spit on it."

"What?"

"Yeah, spit on my cock. Don't question me. I'm you fucking master. Just do it." It was the most ladylike hawker of all time.

"You can do better than that. Trust me. You want this cock wet." This time she hit it good with two big wads of spittle which I spread out on my cock.

"Much better." I pushed her massive jugs together, wrapped them around my cock and began fucking them.

"This is just one more of your purposes in life, my little slut, to give your man a titty fuck. All you got to do in this position is lay back and let me do all the work. We'll do it sitting up next time, and I'll teach you how to do one in that position."

"OK, Harry ... I mean master," she said apologetically.

After a minute or two, I was ready to move on and slid down between those luscious long legs. "Get your legs back up in the air, slut." I slid further down until I was face-to-face with the holy grail.

I remembered from yesterday how much she loved getting her pussy licked. Most chicks do, and I usually love to do it. Charlotte was particularly responsive to it, and I truly enjoyed eating her sweet tasty pussy. I spread it out with my fingers and marveled at the pinkness. I have never seen such a spectacular pussy, perfect in every way.

As is my usual style, I dived right in and attacked it with a frenzy. I love how her whole body wants to lift off the bed like she just had a major full-body spasm when my tongue meets her clit.

Nobody wants to toil down there for a long time and get little to no response. Like I said, it's one of my favorite things to do in bed, and I love when a chick responds like my beauty does. Maybe because it has nothing to do with me having a big cock and is dependent on just my oral talents.

After the great contact spasm, my girl rolls into hip undulations that match the movement of my tongue. It feels like we're working toward a common cause. I have a front row seat as she climbs the mountain of pleasure. I reach up under her legs and grab my favorite titties, rolling those pink nipples like marbles in my fingers.

"Ooohhhhh! Aaaauuuuuugggghhhh!!! Haaaarrrrryyyyy, baaaaaabbbbyyyy! Your gooonnaaaa make meeee cuuumm!" So that means it time to suck on the clit. Get it between my lips and tongue, and work it with fervor.

"Ooooooooohhhhh Gooooood!!!" Vuala, the female clitoral orgasm. A real thing of beauty. She spasms again and tries to run away from my mouth because the sensation is overpowering her, but I hold on fast and keep working it with the flat of my tongue.

"Haaaaaarrrrryyyyy!!!" Aha, it's a twofer. Even better. I fucking love making her cum like that. It's so satisfying. I bet the pretty boy doesn't do that! I look up and see that rolling belly that indicates a long-lasting orgasm. Little aftershocks rock that perfect body as she moans it out. I lift myself up so that my face is right over her recovering face.

"How was that, little one?"

"My God, Harry. My God, you're amazing. I came twice. I've never cum twice like that, never." She has abandoned calling me master. Ordinarily, I would make a point of that disobedience, but I love that she, and only her, calls me by my name. She's breaking me, not the other way around. She's not even trying to do it.

She looks in my eyes and quietly says, "My lover." So, I kiss her, and she kisses me back. I realize, probably too late, that we are now lovers. I've never had a lover. Fuck toys, yes. Fuck buddies, of course. Fucking bitches, a whole lot. But never a fucking lover. God, I'm making an ass of myself.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pushes her tongue into my mouth. I realize that my hard cock is rubbing right in the cleft of her pussy. She moans from deep in her throat.

"I want you baby," she whines into my mouth. "Don't tease me darling. I want it. I need it."

While still kissing my lover, I lift my pelvis up and position my cockhead at the mouth of her pussy. I slowly slide the head in and stop -- and slide it back out. I'm teasing her. Making her beg. It's one of my favorite games, but she makes it too easy.

"Do it, darling. Take that pussy. Please just take it. Please."

My hard cock is hovering over her wet opening and quivering like a pussy devining rod. It want to plunge into that cunt, my cunt.

"Whose pussy is this, Charlotte? Who rules your pussy?"

"Harry, don't baby. Don't make me chose. You need to put on a rubber."

"No way. This is my fucking pussy. Your husband should be using the damn rubber now." I pushed the head in again and pulled it back out."

"Harry, don't tease me. Please baby."

"You want me cock?"

"Yes, lover."

"Do you need my cock?"

"Yes, baby. You know I do."

Thwack, thwack, thwack. I slapped my cock down on her open pussy and then rubbed the head on her clit. Take that bitch.

"Tell me why, slut. Why do you want my cock?"

"Haaarrrryyy," she whined. "Please baby! I want your cock. It's soooooo bbiiiiggg. I need your big cock inside me."

"Admit who owns this pussy, goddamn you, fucking stubborn slut!"

"You know you do, baby. You know it's yours. You're taking it away from him. You know it."

"Yes, Charlotte, baby. I know it, but I wanted you to." I slid my cock in, or should I say, squeezed it in. She's got one tight hot little snatch. I pumped her in slow motion continuing to tease her and drive her crazy.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, Haaaaarrrryyy!"

"Anybody ever fuck this cunt like I do?"

"No, baby. Just two ... just you and him."

"And I fuck you better, right?"

"Yes, baby. So much better. Way better!"

"You're so tight. Carl's dick must be tiny." I gave her a few hard pumps.

"Aahhh, Haarryy! Soooo bbiiigg. You're ssoooo bbiiiggg!" Don't avoid the damn question.

"And your husband is tiny, right."

"Yes, baby. Soooo ttiinnnyyy. Carl is so tiny." OK, that's my girl. You can have it nice and hard now my little bitch. Here's your fucking reward. Pounding that pussy now. Feel my pelvis crash into yours. Feel the power of a real man.

"You're a good little cunt, Charlotte."

"Ooohhhh Haarrrrrryyy, baby."

"You're the most beautiful woman alive. The hottest. The sexiest. I wanna fuck you forever, my darling."

"Oooohhhhj, babbby. Fuuuucckkkk meeeee!" Pounding even harder now. Ferocious, viscous pounding. Holding nothing back. Just fucking my number one cunt. Taking her. Consuming her. She's pushing right back, trying to get it all. Wanting me.

"I'm gonna fuck you all day, Charlotte. I'm gonna fuck you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. You're gonna forget you were ever married. You're gonna forget your husband even exists."

"Oohhhhh! Iiii'mmmmm cuuuummmmiingg. Haaarrryyy!!!"

"Cum on my cock baby. Give it to your lover, give it to your man. That's a good little slut." I covered her face with mine and kissed her through her orgasm.

At that moment as she is coming and I am about to come inside her, strange thoughts pop into my mind. It felt so right to be here in MY bed with MY woman. I was overcome with feelings of being totally in tune with another human being for the first time in my life.

When my nut hit me, fuck, I nearly passed out. That never happened before. I felt my world shattering around me. Everything I cared about suddenly narrowed down to one person, like I put my life in a funnel and Charlotte was on the other side. This precious little idiot just stole my dark fucking heart. Fuck me!

The strangest thing though is realizing, maybe for the first time, that you are the villain in your own damn life story, and that you are doomed.

Chapter 26 -- Carl

"Do you want to have dinner tonight?" Lynn snuck up behind me in our development suite and whispered in my ear.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I was not falling for her little seduction. I was starting to get the idea that Stein was behind it. I always get to decide when we recruit for the positions on my contracts. She's here on his orders not mine.

"Come on. I hate to eat alone."

"I'm just going to order in tonight and call my wife." I also changed my hotel when Lynn told me she was coming. I'm not taking any chances.

"You think she'll answer your call? How naive are you?" I didn't respond to that, but I could still feel her behind me. Our coworkers in the room were starting to notice our little tête-à-tête.

"He's going to fuck her all day long, you know. That's his M.O. Call it an initiation. He likes to stake claim right away." I'm still working without responding, but she's hard to tune out.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's got that huge cock in her right now, and she's begging for more," she continued. "I know I did, and she seems pretty enthusiastic to me. I mean, she loves that big ass cock."

"That's enough, Lynn. Why don't you go do whatever it is you're supposed to do here, so I can get back to work."

"No problem, Carl. Just here to let you know that we have two interviews set up for tomorrow. They are on your schedule."

"OK. Thanks. I'll take a look later." There is silence behind me, and I can feel her breathing.

"You're a stubborn man."

"I'm a loyal man."

"Your loyalty is misplaced on a dirty fucking whore who is getting her pussy resized as we speak."

"And you are ...?"

"Touché, asshole."

That evening, I tried to get Charlotte on the phone since I left work and it was now 8 p.m. I've left like 10 messages, but received no response. Is she "busy" as Lynn implied or just avoiding me? Or both?

As I began watching the NFL football game, I got an email with four numbered videos in my inbox. They were not from my wife, but from Stein. The email came with directions to text him after watching.

Of course as the submissive I'm finding myself to be, I watched them in order.

When the screen cleared, Video #1 opened with a completely naked Charlotte spread eagle on a small round table in a kitchen. Her head was bent backwards over the side and Stein was stuffing her throat with his cock.

His hands were filled with handfuls of her tits as he jammed his mighty cock in her mouth over and over again. She gagged and coughed and had turn her head to the side every know and then to spit up. He faced fucked her hard for about two minutes and then the video ended.

Video #2 once again showed a naked Charlotte sitting on a tile floor with a face covered in spunk. She was giggling uncontrollably and trying to whip it off, but he was slapping her hands away.

"Don't fucking do that, I told you. Leave it there, your stupid little bitch. I put that cum on your face for a reason."

"You called me stupid!" She giggled.

"You know you're my stupid little bitch, but I love you anyway," he said in a condescending way. She stopped giggling like he slapped her. She looked up at him with one big questioning eye, as the other was too covered with spunk.

"You love me? Harry?"

"You just figuring this out? See how stupid you are?"

"Aawwwww, Harry." He let her wipe her face with a towel.

"Look in the camera and tell my friends what we've been doing today, baby?"

"Fucking and sucking."

"So, have you had fun so far?"

"It's the best day of my life." And our wedding day was what?

"When are you going to let them fuck you?"

"They need permission."

"If I give you permission, are you going to let Gary fuck you now."

"I still don't like him too much. What about the little guy, Ben?"

"You want to fuck old Ben?"

"He has nice hands."

"He has some pretty unusual sexual tastes, though."

"Really. What does he like?"

"Do you want to see what he likes?" Stein pulled up an iPad and started a video that I couldn't see, but I could hear a woman scream.

"Oh my God, what is he doing?"

"Pissing on her. What do you think of that?"

"Wow! That's so dirty. Really dirty. I don't think she likes it."

"Some girls do. Do you think you would?"

"I don't know. Maybe." I heard a slap from the iPad. A hard one.

"OOHH! He slapped her titties. Oh, she likes it. Wow. She's holding them up for him. OH!" I hear a series of hard slaps and see Charlotte jump in alarm.

"He sure did. I slapped yours, too."

"Not that hard! That looked like it hurt. Stop it. He's slapping her everywhere!"

"Ben likes rough sex."

"Wow. Maybe not such nice hands!" That video ended.

The next video started with Charlotte slowly riding Stein in the reverse cowgirl position. Her hair was wet like she had just taken a shower. She has never done anything before that I would consider a gymnastic sexual position, so this was a surprise. She was slowly grinding on that big cock as he was groping her boobs from below.

He slapped her ass. "Faster, bitch. Show me you deserve my cock."

"I'll try master, but it feels so good tho way." Master? That's fucking new. When did that start? Last week? Today? He does nothing without a plan. What is he trying to achieve?

"For you. What about me?"

"I'm sorry, Harry baby. I didn't think." She sped up, slamming her pelvis down on him, making his chubby body ripple in waves.

Watching my wife do things with him she has never done with me is both exhilarating and disturbing. Was our sex life too boring? Are his aggressive demands more exciting for her, more challenging? All I knew was that my dick could break rock at that point.

Anything he demands, she apparently does. No questions asked. The sex alone is not such a big deal, but the way she just submits to him, lets him break our rules and dominates her, that bothers me.

"Oooohhhh, Haaarrrryyyy. It's soooo deeep in my puuussssyyy. Sssooo ssooo deeepp."

"Deeper than Carl?"

"Yeesss. I told you already. So much deeper. You fuck me so good, baby."

"Tiny dick pretty boy can't fuck you like this, Charlotte. He never will satisfy you like I can."

"Yeah," she replied and kept bouncing and bouncing on his cock until the video faded away, stretching her pussy further and further away from me. I sat there pathetically rubbing my hard cock through my boxers.

The final video showed them kissing and fucking slowly like lovers in the missionary position in a room filled with twilight. A lightning bolt of jealousy ran through me from head to toe. When we started this craziness, I never saw this level of intimacy coming.

At that point, I had no choice to text and see how Charlotte was doing, or that was my excuse.

Me: OK, I watched them. Now what?

Him: Give us five minutes, and we'll call you on FaceTime.

It was the longest 15 minutes of my life. Their call was late, and I was pacing the hotel room floor ready to explode with jealousy, fear and excitement. I was a fucking mess, and he knew it. Everything he has ever done was designed to fuck with my brain.

When the phone rang, I was so nervous I fumbled with the accept button and almost rejected the call. Almost as soon as the image appeared on the screen, I saw my wife face down and ass way up on a bed. The bed was stripped of everything except the foam mattress and bottom sheet. I could not see Stein, but the camera movement told me where he was.

"Sorry, Carl. It looks like I fucked our girl into unconsciousness," he said. "Did you ever do that? I guess not, but maybe someday if your dick grows a little."

The camera was panning the length of her body. Charlotte's face was pushed down, and all I could see was her voluminous blonde hair. For a minute, I hoped it might not be her, but then I saw the birthmark on her shoulder. Her arms were straight out in front of her, and I noticed that her big tits were practically flattened into the sweat soaked sheet.

"Let me set this up somewhere, and we can get started with the next round. Glad you could join us Carl. You get to see how well my little slut has been trained so far."

Stein placed the camera on the bed above Charlotte's head.

"By the way," he said. "I muted you cause I don't give a fuck what you have to say."

Stein came into view for the first time. His fat body hopped up on the bed behind my wife. He got on his knees, lined himself up with her ass, and gave it a good hard slap.

"OH!" Her head came up off the mattress, but looked back at the old man.

"Wake up, lazy slut. Your husband has joined us."

"What? Where?" Stein grabbed a handful of blonde hair, lifted her head and directed it towards the phone camera.

"Right there in that little box where he belongs."

"Oh, hi honey! I'm drunk ... and fucked. I got really fucked!" Charlotte giggled. She gave me a tired and lopsided grin. Her face was a sweaty disheveled mess, her hair was all over the place. She looked rode hard and put away wet, literally.

Stein jammed his cock in her tired pussy. He grabbed her sweet ass and began pounding as hard as he could, probably more for my benefit than hers. He was going to leave bruises. She began to moan nonstop. Her face was right in front of me as she moaned out another man's name.

"Fuck me, Haaarryy! Fuuuucckkk meeeee, maassstterrrr."

"This bitch just won't stop, Carl. She's wearing me out. I may have to call in some reinforcements. You like that cock, Charlotte."

"It's soooo goooddd, master. Soooo gooood." Her head was banging back and forth as he pounded her.

"Tell Carl, Charlotte. Tell your husband how much you love my big cock, baby." He began giving her big hard thrusts that made her grunt each time.

"Oh Carl ... argh ... you just don't ... argh ... know ... you just can't know ... argh ... how good it is ... argh ... big cocks are the best ...argh ... so good. I love big cock ...argh ... so much."

"Tell your husband what you said about his stupid rules, baby."

"FUCK THE RULES ... argh ... Carl. Harry makes ... argh ... the rules now. The big cock ... argh... always makes the rules."

"Sorry son. Looks like you just got vetoed."

"Guess what ... argh ... Carl. Harry said ... argh ... he loves me ... argh ... Isn't that sweet?"

Fuck. I knew it.

"Can't help it, son. She's perfect for me. Stupid little cunt. God, I love her. I did try not to, but it didn't work."

Fuck! I'm so fucking stupid. How did I think it was a good idea to let this old bastard get his hooks into my beautiful young wife? Not only does he have the big cock she apparently LOVES, but he can outspend me and wow the fuck out of that silly woman. I am so screwed.

But right now, I don't give a shit. My pants are around my ankles, and I'm wanking to beat the fucking band, watching the master nail my wife to that bed. I wonder if they will let me watch once our divorce goes through. Fuck!

"Ooohhh ... Haaaarrryyyyy ... gonna cuuuuummmm ... cuuuummmmmiinnngg again, baaaabbbyyyy!!!"

"Jesus Christ, Carl. Did you deprive this little slut or what? Don't worry though. She's making up for lost time, I'll tell you. She said she came more this morning alone than in your whole marriage."

"Harry, please, baby, I can't fuck anymore. Please." Stein stopped and pushed her over so she was partially facing me.

"Wow, Carl. I actually outfucked the little slut. She came close to beating me though. The viagra helped put me over the top, I guess. I still have one more nut to crack though."

The old man grabbed Charlotte's ankles and spread her legs high and wide. He pushed her feet up above her head and slammed his cock back into her wet battered pussy. He began jackhammering her bent frame using every ounce of his fat body to drive that cock completely home.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh. Sooo muuuuccchh ccoooooockkk ... ssssssoooo deepppp ... Great big cock ... All day long."

"You took it all like a champ, my sweet little love. God she's magnificent, Carl. Completely wasted on you. This bitch needs a real man that can match her sexual energy."