The Work of Art Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at the camera and said, "You (slam) just (slam) aren't (slam) getting (slam) the job (slam) done (slam)." He was fucking my perfect wife into oblivion. She would never be the same. If I even was lucky enough to get her back, she would be ruined for me.

"Huummmppphhh," he grunted as he dumped his seed into my wife's fertile body. No condom. No care. How many times had he emptied himself in her today? How many times had he defiled my wife with his cum in and on her perfect person?

I came, too. Dumping my little load all over my stomach. Stein grabbed his phone, laughed at me laying there with cum on my flat stomach, and killed the call. I didn't bother to call back. What would be the point?

Chapter 27 -- Charlotte

It's 10 a.m. Tesday morning, and I'm so sore I can hardly walk today. That old man fucked my ass off. He's in the shower now, and I'm trying like crazy to call my husband, but he won't pick up. I try texting.

Me: Honey, why won't you answer my calls?

Him: What's the point? You and Stein are in love, it seems. My rules have been tossed out the window, and I'm going out right behind them.

Me: NO! NO! NO! Carl, pick up the phone. I love you!!! I told you! YOU are my husband!

Him: YOU have to tell HIM that!

Me: Yes baby. I will. I will be very clear today. I will tell him. No sex today. I'm broken anyway.

Him: Good. I didn't sleep at all thinking you were about to divorce me.

Me: NO baby. Never. I told you. This is for the house. This is for the babies. That's all. I LOVE YOU!!!

I have to buy that man a mirror, so he can find himself. Doesn't he know who he is? I don't care what Harry thinks. Carl is the man I chose for me. I stood up before God and Mommy and married him.

Harry's not in love with me. Harry's in love with Harry. I'm just a Work of Art he's gotta have. Yes, I love that cock. That amazing cock melted me into a puddle yesterday.

Right now I have the best of both worlds. If I can't have one man with both beauty and a big cock, I'll take two men with one of each.

What am I gonna do? I want them both. How do I keep them both? I am juggling two crazy lunatics, and people think I'm the idiot.

When Harry comes out of the shower, I have coffee ready.

"We have to talk."

"No, We have to fuck."

"Not today. My pussy is out of order for today."

"No it isn't."

I push him down on the bed. "Yes it is, and now you need to listen."

"Oh shit. Already?"

"Already what?"

"Tell any woman that you love her, and she takes over."

"Harry. Listen now!" I learned that from Mommy. Get their attention! He looked at me like a school boy. Good, it's working.

"Last night, we had some wine, and I got drunk and said some things. Today, I'm not, and I want to make sure you know what's what."

"Fuck. Here it comes."

"Carl is my husband and the man I love. You need to accept that. We have a deal that you made with Carl to share my body, but not my heart."

"Not yet, maybe. I accept that, but I have a year."

"Harry."

"You can't tell me that you don't have any feelings for me. I don't believe you. You kiss me like you care, Charlotte. You fuck me like you care."

"Shit. Harry, I admit that I have some feelings for you, but Carl is my husband. I'm going to have babies with Carl."

"We can have babies together."

"Harry, how would that work? You're over sixty. I'm not good at math, but I'm a lot younger. A lot. If we had babies, you'd be dead by the time they get to high school."

"I could live longer."

"Not the way you live. You have no food in this house but coffee, Captain Crunch and a hundred kinds of cookies. And every kind of alcohol in the world."

"I like cookies and alcohol."

"And the women. How many girlfriends do you usually have at one time?"

"OK. This is what really bothers you, right. You don't want to share."

"Harry. Honey. This isn't kindergarten. We are grown ups. How do I explain to our babies that daddy is upstairs fucking his newest girlfriend?"

"Kids don't need to know everything."

"Cause you're so quiet when you fuck."

"You were the noisy one, sweetie."

"Harry!"

"This is about Lynn, isn't it. You're not jealous of her and Carl. You're jealous of her and me."

"I don't care who you sleep with cause we are not having babies together, Harry. Carl and I are. For the last time, Carl and Charlotte are a married couple and they love each other. They are NEVER getting divorced, and they are going to have babies together."

"Until I convince her to change her mind."

"What am I going to do with you, Harry?

"I have a suggestion. Fuck me?"

"I will, but not today."

"You are taking charge, aren't you?"

"Just for today. You can be master again tomorrow."

"Good. I love being the master!"

We spent the day ordering food for his kitchen. If we are going to be here three days a week, we have to eat, for crying out loud. Yes, I did agree to stay here every week for three days.

Harry wanted Thursdays, too, but I don't trust him to stick to the rules. And yes, I know I said fuck the rules, but I didn't mean it. I also know that I have blown off some rules, but I'll work that out with Carl. Don't worry.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
That’s So Hot Ch. 01 Husband believes in a woman’s right to choose in all things.in Loving Wives
The Coach Wife takes another look at husband's old football coach.in Loving Wives
More Stories