The Work of Art Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte and Harry spend their first week together.
8.5k words
7.3k
16
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28 -- Mr. Stein

Not a great start to the morning, but hey, this was never going to be easy. I have found over the years that it's not hard to get a woman in my bed. Keeping the one you want there is much harder. I wanted Charlotte to stay right where she woke up this morning.

I have never been a cuddler, but then you probably already figured that out. This morning though, was pretty great. I loved waking up with her face in my chest and my arms around her. She smelled like shampoo and sex. Heavenly.

When she sat me down for her little monologue, I was a bit hurt and pissed at first. I'll admit that. That fucking young pretty boy has so many advantages going on his side of the ledger. It seems that raising babies with her is at the top of my girl's list.

One thing I forgot to mention to her this morning was that I had a vasectomy years and years ago. The last thing I ever wanted was a fucking kid. Can you see me as a father? I can't, and unfortunately, neither can Charlotte. You can get those things reversed, right? Not that I fucking want to.

Her jealousy towards Lynn is something that I have to fix. Because of the tangled deals I have going, I'm Velcroed to that bitch for three years. Pitting the two women against each other may not have been a great idea.

Charlotte started the day getting all domestic by taking stock of the kitchen and putting a shopping list together. At first, I thought it a good thing that she wanted me to eat healthier, until to my great surprise, she expected me to go to the grocery with her. Was this what life with my beauty was going to be like? Fuck me.

I could not call Lynn with Charlotte right in front of me all day. First chance I got to get by myself in the bathroom, I sent a text to Lynn to get home ASAP.

Her: I thought you wanted me to seduce the husband. Is that over?

Me: Since you failed so miserably, we have a change of plans. Need you here.

Her: You're killing me with this schizophrenic behavior. Why the change?

Me: I'll explain when you get here. No time now.

Her: I have two engineer interviews scheduled for today!

Me: Carl can handle those. It's his decision anyway.

Her: Now, I have to check out of my hotel and rush to the airport hoping they can squeeze me onto an already full flight.

Me: Yup. I want you here this evening.

Her: Why do I put up with you?

Me: I think we both know the answer to that one.

Her: Fuuuuuck!

Me: Sure, baby. When you get here.

Her: You are such a prick.

Me: (smiley face)

The day was a bazarre one for me. I went grocery shopping, and I never go grocery shopping. I have people for shit like that. I watched a romcom movie, and I never watch those ridiculous things. At least I got to play with Charlotte's big titties during the movie. I sat and talked about fashion with my beauty, and I never talk about fashion with anyone. Also, playing with titties. The funny thing is, I really enjoyed the day just hanging out with that beautiful, silly girl.

All the while, I was monitoring Lynn's progress. She's at the airport and checking in. Will I authorize a first class seat? Of course -- it's good to be the boss's bitch. The plane's on time and taking off.

She landed about 4 p.m. and was on the way. So now I can start the game with Charlotte. This might be fun. We'll see if she has any feelings for me or not.

"Are you sure you don't want to get laid tonight, Charlotte?"

"No Harry. I told you."

"OK, well you may have to sleep in the guest room tonight then. It's right down the hall. Do you need help with your luggage?

"What?"

"I know I might have broken you a little yesterday, and I understand. It's not a problem if you can't fuck me tonight. I have someone coming over who can pinch hit."

"What?"

"Someone else is coming. Not a problem."

"You're going to have sex with another woman on our night?"

"That's sweet that you think of it as our night, but to be clear, it's my night. I'm paying for three nights a week after all."

"I don't understand. Why?" Her voice level is getting elevated with each question.

"You can't have sex today, so I just got my other girl to come over. No problem."

"Mary is coming?"

"No way. I'm done with that bitch."

"It can't be Lynn. She's in Omaha."

"No, she's here."

"What?" She shouted.

"You're not upset, are you?" I acted mystified, with a little righteous indignation thrown in. That backed her off just a bit.

"I'm not upset. I just thought ... this was our time. I can't believe that bitch is coming here ... to be with you."

"You were very clear this morning that this is not a romance. You're in love with your husband. You are right that I should respect that. You're just big-cock curious. I get it. But I have needs too. All right?"

"But Lynn!" Her hands were now crossed over her magnificent chest, pushing her boobs higher in her braless t-shirt. Fucking glorious.

"Charlotte. I have two girls, you and her. You're the starter. I've made that clear to both of you, but if you can't play, we need a substitution. OK?"

"Harry, I don't like her here when I'm here."

"So are you saying you want to have sex with me tonight?"

"No. I told Carl I wouldn't."

"Excuse me? So I'm supposed to hold our days sacred -- just between us, but you can conspire with Carl against me?"

"No, Harry. It's not like that." Now, she was on the run.

"It sounds exactly like that, Charlotte."

"It's hard, you know -- trying to make two jealous men happy."

"I don't give a fuck! You are my girlfriend Monday to Wednesday every week for the next year. You can't be making side deals to make tiny dicks happy. You got that?"

"Yes, Harry."

"That's yes MASTER, godddamn it!"

"Yes, master."

"Is your fucking pussy broken, or are you just a lying bitch?"

"It's still a little sore, master."

"Is your fucking mouth sore?"

"What? ... No."

"Then get you ass into my bedroom. Take off your damn clothes, get on your fucking knees and get ready to suck my goddamn cock."

"Yes, master, but what about Lynn?"

"I'll worry about her. Get in there," I pointed toward the bedroom. I was legitimately pissed about Carl and Charlotte's little conspiracy, but much of that display of temper was for show.

I poured myself a scotch and then looked in the room. She was on her knees at the foot of the bed looking at the door. I walked over to her.

"I know that you're new, so I'm going to let it go this time. In the future, when I say get in the cocksucker position, I want you facing the bed, like this, with your hands behind your back, like this, and your head down, like this." I showed her the expected posture for a cocksucker and gave her a hard slap on the ass. "Don't forget it."

"Yes, master." I walked out the door. I knew she wanted to say something else. I could feel her trying to ask where I was going, but she refrained. The power in our new relationship was back where it belonged.

A few minutes later, I opened the door for Lynn. I explained the situation and her role. "Just be your normal whore self and all will go as I want it to. Remember that she outranks you, though."

"Sir? What does that mean?"

"It means that if she wants something, I'm the only one who can deny her. If she asked you to do something, I want you to do it. Understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Oh, and I may treat you more like a piece of shit than normal to build her up."

"You're quite a piece of work, master."

"Yeah, I know. Get your clothes off and join her in the cocksucker position. Remember to crawl in the room."

"Yes, master."

Chapter 29 -- Charlotte

Harry was so mad at me, and he had a right to be, I guess. I was kneeling in the bedroom waiting for him like he instructed, and it reminded me of when Mommy made me sit in a chair in the kitchen and think about what I had done. I was being punished.

It's true, I guess, that he usually doesn't treat me like the other girls. Though, it looks like he will when he's mad at me. I heard him talking in the other room, so I guess that bitch is here now.

A little while later, I heard movement behind me, and saw Lynn crawling up next to me and taking up the same position, her hip and shoulder touching mine. She was completely naked, too.

"Don't say anything," she whispered. "Master won't like it." So, I didn't say anything.

Harry came strolling in a few minutes later in just his robe and with a drink in his hand. He sat on the foot of the bed facing us with his robe wide open and legs spread wide. His big cock was already hard, and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Lynn didn't move and neither did I. We were just two dirty whores waiting to happily service our master's giant cock. I suddenly felt we were very alike.

"Before we begin," he said. "I want to clear the air and make sure everyone understands what the next year is going to look like. During this period, I will have two cunts and only two. It's a great sacrifice on my part, but that's my commitment to you both."

"In return, I expect loyalty and obedience. I also expect you to share and play nicely together. Think of yourselves as sisters. Dirty, dirty sisters," he chuckled. "After all, you are both being amply compensated for being my whores. Now, Charlotte is Cunt #1." He tapped me on my head.

"And Lynn is Cunt#2." He tapped her on her head. "There will be no others. Now, to review, Lynn, what are you?"

"Cunt #2, master."

"Good, you were listening. What did I tell you your job is?"

"To protect and support Charlotte."

"That's right. Charlotte, what are you?"

"Cunt #1 ... and a cocksucker, master." I threw in the last part just to let the bitch know I am more than she is to both Harry and Carl. At least that's what I wanted her to know. It sounds silly now saying it out loud. I still don't like her.

"That's right and you're both here to suck my cock tonight." He stood up and grabbed us both by the hair and forced our faces together looking up at him.

"You two used to be friends before your little spat. Kiss and make up." What? Did he expect ... oh my God, she kissed me. It was just a little peck on the lips, but it was definitely a kiss.

"Kiss her back, Charlotte. That's what we do in the Circle of Sluts. Kiss your sister slut." I never kissed a girl before. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do.

"Kiss her, Charlotte. She's going to think you don't like her." Ok, Harry. If you want me to. I leaned into her and pressed my lips to hers. Then her tongue was in my mouth, and we were kissing like I kiss Carl and I kiss Harry. It was weird, but not that different. Well, maybe a little different.

"Whoa, whoa there sluts. Don't forget about me." While holding our heads firmly in the same position, Harry pushed his big cock between our lips. "There you go. Charlotte can take care of the left side of my cock and Lynn can take care of the right."

I did not understand what I was supposed to do and just kissed it. Lynn was somewhat of an expert at the two-girl blowjob, I guess. She opened her mouth and let the cock slide through, wrapping her lips around one side. She winked at me, and I copied her. Harry could now slide his dick back and forth between our combined blowjob lips. He pushed our heads together to make sure we didn't let up the pressure. I felt like a real whore ... in a good way.

We did that for a little while, but Harry got too aggressive with his thrusts, and we had trouble holding him tightly. All of a sudden, he turned Lynn's head and drove his cock all the way into the back of her throat. She gagged, but she didn't make him stop.

"That's it, slut. You can take it. Deeper, deeper." I just waited and watched, getting ready. She was getting her pretty face fucked only inches away from my eyes. I knew that it would soon be my turn and my mouth was watering. I wanted to show my master that I can suck his wonderful cock better than that bitch.

"Get down and lick my balls, Charlotte." I had to get down low under Lynn and turn my head to lick his big beautiful balls. His smell was intoxicating, so delicious. Why did he always smell so good -- like sweat and musk and soap? "Yeah, just like I taught you. What a good girlfriend you're gonna be for me."

God, he was so sexy. My pussy was wet and ready. I was starting not to care what I promised Carl. I was going to beg Harry to fuck me real soon.

I could feel the pressure of his hands in my hair again and knew he wanted us to switch before he ordered us to. Suddenly, that big fat glorious cock was sliding into my mouth.

"Do you believe our little novice can take it all the way down already, Lynn? She just sucked Carl for the first time recently. A slut that can suck cock like this holding it back from her husband. It's sad really." I can't believe he just told her that, but I couldn't say anything because I had inches of Harry's cock down my throat. Lynn giggled.

We took turns as he alternately pumped our mouths for 10 minutes. I got more and more competitive. I wanted the bitch to know that I was the top cunt here. I'm Harry's number one, his girlfriend and he loves me.

"Let's have a little competition and see who can take me the deepest." He said. He tapped me on the head, and I looked up into his eyes. "Show me how deep you can take it, you beautiful cocksucker."

This was my chance to put that bitch in her place and show my master all that I had learned in the last few weeks. I went after that cock like it was my last meal on Earth. I had just deep throated it yesterday on the table, so I knew I could take it all. Within a dozen strokes of gluck, glucking, I had it down my throat again.

"There she goes -- our little rookie already hitting cleanup. Your turn, at bat, Lynn." He pulled his big shiny cock from my mouth and offered it to her.

"That's a very, very big bat you carry, master," she said, and he laughed. I didn't like that -- them having a private joke about a sport I don't understand. I watched as she easily took his whole cock down in one stroke. How did she do that? Fucking bitch.

"Well, it's a tie. I will have to think up an appropriate reward for you both."

"I will be happy to suggest something," she said.

"Yeah? You wanna get fucked don't you?"

"I want to please you, master." He lifted her up and tossed her on the bed. That seemed to be something he liked to do. He tossed me around quite a bit so far and he was good at it. I liked it when he manhandled me, and so did Lynn.

Lynn got on all fours and moved her butt to the edge of the bed as he worked his cock with his fist. They looked like two people who had done this a lot and knew exactly what to do to please the other. I hated that they had such a history. I was feeling left out, as I watched him push that big cock into her pussy.

God, was I jealous? Again, but for a different man? I was starting to feel like Harry belonged to me just as much as Carl does. I didn't like sharing Harry either, and certainly not with Lynn. I did not care that she was with him first. He's mine now. He loves me!

"Ooohhhhhh, fuuuucckkk mmmeeeeee," Lynn moaned. I couldn't stop watching that big cock go in her pussy. The way he stretched her. My pussy must look like that when he stretches me. I sure know how that felt. It's the best feeling when Harry fucks you. Lynn is so lucky. I wish I hadn't promised Carl, cause I sure wanted that cock, too.

"How's that cock, Lynn. Do you love it."

"Aaahhh, yeah. So good."

"Tell Charlotte how much you like my cock, how good it is."

"Ohhh, Charlotte! It's sooooo good. I live for this cock. I want it all the time. I beg him for it all the time."

"Do you love me or your husband, Lynn."

She laughed. "You baby. I love you, not that tiny-dick loser. I'll do anything for you. You know that!"

"Well, at least someone loves me," he said, giving me a sharp look.

"Harry, can I have some cock, too?" Oh no! That was my voice. Carl wasn't going to like this.

"Are you sure, sweetie? You're not too sore?"

"No, baby. I think I'm fine now."

"Is your pussy good and wet for me?"

"It's so wet, baby."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, baby. I want your cock so bad."

He picked up his phone and pointed it at me. "Ask me nicely."

"Please master, don't stop," Lynn whined. He had stopped fucking her and actually pulled his cock out as he faced me. I was so happy.

"Please, Harry. Please fuck me, not her! I want you so bad," I said.

"I thought you didn't."

"I always do."

"Who has your favorite cock?"

"Yours is my favorite."

"What about Carl?"

"Please Harry."

"What about fucking Carl?" He yelled.

"Your cock is better. You know it is. It's much bigger."

"I do like to hear you say it, my love," he smiled. "You will have to wait your turn now though, because Lynn was a good girl and DIDN'T lie to me and try to cheat on me with her husband."

He plunged into her again. He thrust harder and faster into my rival for his affections and slapped her ass. She just loved it, the bitch. What was I to do? I hated him loving her like this -- taking my place. What is wrong with me? I can't love two men at the same time, can I? That's supposed to be wrong.

My jealousy went through the roof at that moment. I'm his girlfriend, and she's not. He should be fucking me, but he's still punishing me!

Their fucking seemed to go on a very long time, but may have been only 20 minutes or so. He made me move a couple of times, so I could see better though he never changed positions. He wouldn't let me look away. God, I was so horny.

Finally, Lynn came on that beautiful cock, and I was impatient for my turn. I know I bounced with excitement like I sometimes do. Harry just rolled her off to the side of the bed.

He helped me to my feet and directed me towards the same spot on the bed. I got in that doggie position that he likes with my face down in Lynn's wet spot. So, I waited for him, wagging my ass excitedly. But he did nothing! He picked up his drink and started looking at his phone.

"Please Harry, baby. It's my turn," I whined. He slapped me hard on my naked ass.

"Be patient, slut. You'll get it when I'm ready." After a minute or so, he took his big cock and slapped my pussy with it. I was going crazy with lust.

"Please fuck me, Harry baby. Please."

"When I'm good and ready, bitch." He slapped my ass again. Ooohhh, please stop teasing. I was so horny, I tried rocking my pussy back and forth in hopes of making contact with anything, but nothing worked. I was practically crying. What did he want to hear? What would make him really happy?

"I love you, Harry. Please fuck me. Make me your dirty, dirty slut. Please Harry, fuck your girlfriend. I love you, baby!" He broke me. Jealousy and lust for Harry broke me. He knows me so well.

"What did you say, baby?"

"I love you, Harry. I want you so bad. I need you inside me. Fill me up, baby."

"I thought you didn't want to fuck today. You and Carl agreed."

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'm a stupid, stupid cunt. I'm your girlfriend, and it's our day to be together, just you and me. I should have been totally honest with you. I'm sorry."

"Ok, but I hope you don't disappoint poor Carl."

"I don't care. I want you, darling. Right now." As I was saying that I looked over at Lynn and saw Harry's phone pointing at me. I no longer cared. I'll worry about that later. Right at that moment, I just needed a really big cock inside me.

The teasing went on and on -- ass slap, cockhead rub on my pussy, and a tittie grab. He knew just how to drive me crazy with lust. I had my head down and was watching between my legs. Pussy juice was running down both of them and making a puddle on the bed.

Once I was certain that was all he was ever going to do, Harry grabbed my hips and drove that big cock if his right into me.