The Work of Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so wet that it went in easily, but the stretching still caught me off guard.

"Eeeeeeee ... Oohhhhhhh ... Mmyyyyy Gooooooddd!!! Thanaannk youuuu, Haaarrryyy!" I was so happy. He still wanted me. He still loved me.

"You welcome, baby."

He started slowly, pulling it out to the tip and then driving it back in just as slowly, all the way out again, back in even slower. More teasing, really? I was so ready for the hard, powerful Harry that I have come to love. Suddenly, he stopped again. The torture!

"Take off your wedding ring."

"What?" His words didn't make sense. Part of it was my horny brain not working correctly and the other was trying to understand why he didn't want me to wear my ring.

"Take it off. I don't want to see that ring in this house. This is our place and not his." He meant Carl. He didn't want any sign that I was married while in his house? I would do it though just to make sure he didn't stop. I struggled to get it off while he fucked me harder.

"Do you want me to take mine off," Lynn asked.

"I don't care." He said and her face dropped. Did he know how mean he was to her sometimes? She just told him that she was in love with him. Why do we love men like this? Oh, but he's fucking me so good!

He made me give him the ring. I should have asked what he was going to do with it, but I wasn't thinking straight at that moment. A big cock pounding your little pussy can affect your ability to think clearly.

He slapped my ass hard four or five times in a row. I was starting to like that, like it was another way to kiss or hug. It was his sign of affection while fucking. He never slapped me too hard.

Harry stood up on the bed, grabbed my hair and was fucking almost down into me. It shifted his cock inside my pussy, so he was hitting a really good part. He must have looked like someone riding a horse and that image almost made me laugh. If I wasn't about to come, I might have. He was riding me pretty hard, I thought.

"Ooohhhhh Haaaarrryyyy. I'm cuuummmminnggg."

"Come my little slut. Come on your boyfriend's cock," he said right into my ear. "Your husband will never fuck you like your boyfriend does."

"Yeahhh, oohhhh yeahhhh, baaaaby." He fucked me even harder. Where did that old man get the energy? And I came again, two in a row like machine gun fire. "Aaaahhhh Haaarryyy!"

He slowed down and rode out my orgasms at a pace that allowed me to let them flow out through my body to my fingers and toes. He was so good. He always knew the best way to fuck me.

I watched him climb off the bed from the view between my legs. He saw me watching him, and he laughed. We laughed together. My boyfriend and me.

He grabbed my ass and pulled me into the floor. He did the same to Lynn, who didn't come as easily. I think she was mad cause she thinks I stole her cock, but it's really mine.

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor by his feet. "Right here sluts, side by side, one and two, mouths open and ready for cock." So, we did what he told us, like two baby birds in a nest.

He took handfuls of our long hair and combined them tightly into one hand. So, wherever he moved his hand, we moved together.

"Look at you, my precious little fuck toys. Master loves you, too." We all smiled at each other. Circle of Sluts or circle of love. I was so happy. I actually liked Lynn again for the first time in weeks. We could be sisters.

Harry offered his cock to each of us for a few seconds and then to the other one. The room was filled with the sound of our slurping and soft moans. I made a big popping sound when he took it away from me one time, and that became our game to make the loudest pop. It was fun, like competition cocksucking.

When he got close, he spent more time in one mouth than the other with the final time in Lynn's. He pulled out and came on our faces. We sat there looking at each other all cum spackled. And we laughed and hugged. Harry was smiling down on his two little sluts.

Chapter 30 -- Carl

I felt better after texting with Charlotte. She promised to take a day off from fucking with Stein. I don't mind them having sex. That's why I agreed to do this; so we could push our limits and enjoy our fantasies, or at least mine. It's the intimacy that drives me crazy.

Another thing that worries me is her staying at his house during the week. That is not what I meant when I said they couldn't have sex in our bed or house. Now, he can spend the week impressing her with his expensive cars and great big house, and she gets to be the lady of that establishment.

So, he doesn't want us communicating while she is at his house. He is acting as crazy as I am. That surprises and worries me more than anything. That and his conniving to separate us. There is no doubt in my mind that he wants to possess her -- like a collector wants a great painting, a work of art.

At least Lynn has left and that's one thing I don't have to deal with. I misread her completely. I thought she was a good person, and she just turned out to be a serpent.

There is nothing I can do but wait and see what happens, or for a random video to come my way. I gave up a lot of control when we took the big payday. I need to fill my time with work, or I'd go crazy. The days were easy, but the nights ...

I was fortunate to have the laptop in my bag that belonged to Charlotte's mother. She didn't leave much money to Charlotte, but maybe there was something hidden somewhere. She died so suddenly that she may not have had a chance to tell us where everything was. I just wanted to get in that computer and see. I had intended to for some time, but hadn't gotten around to it.

I did guess the access password to unlock the device, which was "Charlotte01," some time ago. I had not located any immediate helpful information, but now wanted to go searching in every email thread and file folder to see what I could find.

Tonight, I was searching emails and started by looking for key words like insurance, bank account, trust fund, etc.

There were numerous business and personal accounts through various providers, so it wasn't easy. When that turned up nothing new or useful, I tried "Charlotte" and got a number of emails mostly to my wife, not surprisingly.

Something did pop out at me, mainly because they were a set of emails from someone I had been told was dead for a very long time. Yet, these emails were only dated back two years. The email string was titled, "Sweet Charlotte."

Dearest Madeline (aka Mommy),

When will you stop punishing me? Have I not suffered enough? I would love to see my daughter - actually both of them? Please give us a chance to be a family again.

Love,

Your Dad

At this point I'm thinking to myself, wasn't my mother-in-law an only child. I am sure that's what I had been told, but maybe things weren't what they had seemed.

Father,

Please leave us alone. I am not the naive fool I once was, hoping that somehow you would turn into a caring and honorable father. You are a monster and conman. I do not want you anywhere near Charlotte, and stop calling her your daughter. You are only interested because you, no doubt, have heard how beautiful she is. You have been no father or grandfather to either of us. Leave us alone.

Maddy

Am I reading what I think I'm ready, that my wife's family tree is a telephone pole? I read on.

Madeline,

I have said this before, but will say it again. I should not bear the full blame for this situation. What you gave to me, you gave freely and without reservation. You were the one who got careless, and compounded the mistake by having the baby. That she turned out to be beautiful is wonderful news. I take all the credit for the good looks in our family.

Let me assure you that I'm no threat to either of you anymore, as I have lung cancer and am dying. Please let me have another chance or to at least set my eyes on our daughter one time before I die.

Love,

Your Dad

Oh dear God. Charlotte will be devastated. This explains a lot about her mother's protectiveness. One more email.

Father,

I am no longer susceptible to your manipulation. I do not believe anything that comes out of your lying mouth. Leave Charlotte alone. She has enough to deal with in this world. She is paying for your treachery and my stupidity. The girl is beautiful, it's true, but is a complete imbecile. I love her, and will not allow her to be abused by despicable men like you. Remember that I have a court order, and I will use it.

Maddy

Wow. Poor Madeline ... and poor Charlotte. She had told me that she thought her mother had been a bad girl when she was younger. I guess it wasn't just her father's affair that broke up that marriage. However, this turn of events is beyond anything I could have imagined. That's what the "women who have affairs pay for their mistakes" business was all about. But affairs with their fathers? Holy fuck!

I got curious about this man and looked him up with Google. He did, in fact, die a few weeks before Charlotte's mom. Well, I don't have to worry about him now, at least.

I was not sure what I would do with this information. Should I tell Charlotte? I wasn't sure how she would react to such devastating news. Despite everything, she loved her mother and losing her was hard. Now, her mother's memory was in jeopardy. While I was dealing with this conundrum, a video popped up on my computer from Stein. Shit.

The video was Charlotte and Lynn together, their tangled hair in his hand as they fought over his big pole like two cock-hungry whores. I have to lie down to watch this and maybe take off my shorts, too. That fucker sure knows how to mistreat a woman and get them to like it.

Chapter 31 -- Mr. Stein

I could get used to having Charlotte wake up in my arms, or better yet, her sexy ass rubbing against my dick and her big firm titties in my hand.

I think I have spooned a woman only a handful of times in my whole life and those were mostly when I was young and foolish. Now, I have spooned the same woman two mornings in a row and fucking enjoyed it. She feels so good. She smells so good. Fuck, I have to be in love.

The only thing better in the morning than a wake up cuddle with Charlotte, is a wake up shower fuck with her. There are certain perfect moments in life such as standing there face-to-face with water pouring over us, her long muscular legs wrapped around me while my hands were strapped to her ass, my cock plunging into her welcoming pussy, and her moaning out my name. Yeah, nothing better.

After our threesome last night, Charlotte wanted her wedding ring back. I did give it back, but warned her that I didn't want to see it again.

I sent Lynn home last night, and she got a bit pissy about it. Did she think she was staying the night, too? Actually, sleeping with one woman is enough. Again, just a handful of times. Two women taking up the room, would just be too damn much for me to handle.

Lynn served her purpose yesterday, and I am grateful to her. I need to get her something. I should definitely get something for my little love, as well. Once we had our coffee, I handed an envelope to Charlotte.

"What's this?" She smiled nervously at me.

"Open it." She tore it open with a huge smile like it was Christmas morning.

"A company credit card?"

"Not a company card. It's with my personal account."

"But it has my name on it."

"Because it's your card, silly."

"You're giving me a credit card?"

"Let's be clear what this is for. The rules state that I cannot buy you gifts, and I can only give bonuses in cash. The rules, however, do not mention the use of a credit card, which serves as a cash equivalent. So if you go shopping and you see something that you wish to own, all you have to do is text me and ask for a 'bonus' and you can buy whatever it is you desire."

"Harry! That's brilliant! You're brilliant. You're also very generous."

"We will start today. You and me."

"What? Shopping?" She giggled. I love that giggle.

"How would you feel about jewelry shopping."

"Oh, my Gooodddd!!!" She squealed. "That's my favorite kind of shopping."

An hour later, we were standing in an upscale jewelry store where I buy trinkets for all my sluts. Charlotte practically ran up and down the aisles looking at everything.

"What should we buy, Harry?"

"I have something specific in mind." I steered her over to the ring counter. I got the attention of the manager and asked her to bring out the biggest engagement rings she had. She started talking about the 4 Cs of diamonds -- carats, color clarity and cut.

Charlotte was looking at me like I was crazy. She whispered in my ear that she was already married.

"Call this a girlfriend ring then," I said. She looked worried, but didn't argue. I'm giving you a very expensive ring, baby. Shut up and take it. It would be worth every penny just to see the look on Carl's face.

The biggest one they had was a 4.0 carat cushion cut with great clarity and two accompanying diamonds. It had a matching jacket with even more, but smaller diamonds. It was expensive as fuck. I don't know shit about these things, but it looked great on her hand. My girl was speechless. She just kept looking at it with awe. Exactly the reaction I was looking for.

"Harry! This is too much. I mean, it's so beautiful, but it's too much."

"The most beautiful woman in the world deserves the most beautiful diamond," I said, and she blushed exquisitely. The manager measured her finger and resized it while we waited.

"Harry, you know Carl won't like this." Yeah, kinda what I'm going for.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Keep it at my house and wear it there, if you don't want to wear it home. I confess, I would love you to wear it at work, too."

"I don't think I'll ever want to take it off. That's the problem. It's the most beautiful thing I ever saw."

"I want you to have it as a symbol of my love for you. I want you to understand that I never gave a ring to any other woman in my life. This is significant for me. Charlotte. You are important to me."

"Ohhh, Harry. You're so good to me."

"I love you, my dear. I never expected that to happen and it's turning my life upside down. I'm not the same man I was a month ago."

"Harry, you still have two girlfriends. I'm just one of them."

"This is still about Lynn? Baby, she means nothing to me, but I'm stuck with her for three years. I had to make a deal with her to help me get you."

"You could have just asked me."

"Oh yeah, how would that have gone? 'Hey, Charlotte, I'm your hated old boss who would like to become a rival for your love with that goddamn pretty boy you're married to.' How do you think you would have reacted to that?"

"You're right. Not well." She shook her head vehemently.

"See my problem? Lynn is just a nuisance we will need to bare and most of the time she will only be around when you are with what's his name."

"Carl."

"Yeah, I know."

"Let's go buy some clothes that you can keep at my house and not have to carry luggage back and forth."

You would think I would find shopping for ladies clothing tedious at best, and so frankly, would I. However, just the opposite was true. Like Richard Gere, I had a hell of a time seeing the knowledge and enjoyment my girl has with fashion. She also bought everything from makeup to accessories and everything in between. A semi trailer would be necessary to deliver it all.

I felt like a guy with his first, life-size Barbie doll. I made her try things on that I liked without looking at the price tag. She would then look and say it was lovely but too expensive. I would look at the tag and say it was not. The obsequious saleswoman always seemed to agree with me. Each time, Charlotte would bounce with happiness. And each time, I would beam at her like a lovesick mooncalf.

The Harry of a month ago would look at me now and shake his head at my foolishness. Today's Harry could not have been happier if you gave him a lifetime supply of free pussy. Which, I was kind of hoping for.

The ring and clothes shopping was only part of my romantic plan for the day. I wanted our time together this week to end on a note she could not forget easily. Next, she would get a dinner and a show.

When I informed her that I was taking her out to dinner, she wore a most pleased smile. "Aren't you glad now I came prepared? If it's a nice restaurant, I have just the dress."

"Would I take my best girl to a cheap restaurant? It's got a Michelin star. We will follow that with a visit to the The Attic, a blues club I like. It's Wednesday night, so it might not be too crowded."

"That sounds like fun, but what if someone sees us."

"In that case, you're my personal assistant just joining me for dinner. Or, fuck it, you're my new girlfriend, cheating on her husband. Don't worry, darling. It's not like your husband doesn't know what we're doing."

"I think the first explanation is better."

A few hours later, I was waiting in the living room in my ridiculously uncomfortable and expensive suit, when an absolute vision walked into the room.

The dress was gold, short and low cut. It was covered in fringe that made her shimmer and sway when she walked. She accented it with a gold choker and matching gold heels. The girl sure knew how to dress to arouse. She giggled at my awestruck expression.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

"You look pretty good too, when you dress up in one of your sexy suits, boyfriend."

I had already dropped a Viagra by that point. I don't have to use it, but at my age, it gives me confidence, gets me harder and makes me last longer -- all good outcomes. I realized at that moment that I didn't really need it tonight. This woman would give a hardon to a cadaver.

Dinner was meant to impress rather than fill us up. Give me a chop house over a pretentious taster menu any day. However, Charlotte was blown away with how fancy it was, and that was the goal. The whole day was about letting her see what life could be like if she made the right choices.

I was on my best behavior. I was as sweet as I could be, not just to her, but to the wait staff, as well, because women notice that shit. I was funny, engaging and solicitous. So phony as fuck, but it was smooth sailing through dinner.

The Attic is not a big club, but the music is usually great. It's mostly tiny round tables, but a few booths. I got us a booth off to the side. My limo service has a second driver who also serves as a bodyguard when needed. A huge fucking black guy, Herman always accompanies me to clubs like this.

He takes up a position nearby to keep us from getting disturbed by any drunks who think they can take a shot at one of my beautiful women, and tonight we had the best the circle has ever contained. A few guys did look her way, but a quick glance at Herman, and they gave up.

We talked about the music and how different it was from the hip hop and rap she was used to. I explained how rhythm and blues is the mother of all modern music. I am starting to think that she is not as dumb as she sometimes pretends to be.

We didn't stay long at the Attic as the act wasn't as good as I am used to, so we finished our drinks and left. As we got up to leave, so many eyes were on my girl, and I wondered if she was aware of the attention she received literally everywhere she went. She certainly didn't act like she did.

As soon as we got home, she was all over me. At first I thought the reason might be the alcohol, but I was hoping it was because I made her so happy today with all the love and attention. She whispered in my ear that she wanted it now. We didn't make it out of the living room and ended up on the sofa where our first blowjob took place.

"You really are my boyfriend. I love being with you. This week has been so special, baby." That was progress.