The Work of Art Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you had a good time, my love." We sat down and she crawled onto my lap. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more. She was feeling me up for a change. My girl had gone full-on aggressive slut.

"Please let me suck your big cock, baby! I want it in my mouth... and you promised to teach me how to titty fuck."

I laughed. What was it about this woman? So surprising. So sexy. So beautiful. So perfect.

"My girl is awfully horny tonight."

"Wanna know why?"

"Ok, I'll bite. Why?"

"You look so sexy in that suit. It makes me so hot. I don't want you to take it off."

"You don't? That's gonna make this very challenging."

"I wanna fuck you in that suit. I wanna suck you and titty fuck you and ride that big cock till you come deep inside your lover."

"Oh my God." She was going to fuck me, not the other way around. This has to be love, right? She has to love me, right? This is a fucking sign. The tide is turning. I can feel it. Maybe what I feel is just her hand groping at my cock. Fuck it. It's a start.

I watched motionless as she slipped to the floor in front of me. Her skirt flipped up over her ass, showing off the tiniest gold thong panties. She slipped the straps from her shoulder and wriggled the dress to her waist. Holy fuck. I was being seduced by a goddess.

Charlotte reached for my zipper, lazily pulled it down and fished my cock out. This was a great night to go commando, but frankly, every night is. I was not fully hard yet, but the touch of her hand was getting me there fast. She was smiling. She was humming. She was happy to make love with me.

Would you be surprised if I said I didn't always get that reaction from women? I got scared. I got pissed. I got disinterested. Quite often, I even got lust. But happy, not so much. If it had to come from anyone, this was the person.

She ran her perfect dainty finger up and down my cock, caressing, loving, admiring.

"My boyfriend has the most beautiful cock. It's so big and hard and all for me. It's all mine. I'm sorry, Harry, but I don't like to share my toys. I'm a spoiled only child. I will leave my wedding ring at home and wear your ring when I'm here, but I don't want Lynn or anyone else here again when I'm here. OK?"

"If you remain a good, loyal, loving girlfriend, I can agree to that."

"I'm so glad," she gave me that big moviestar grin. I was all hard on the outside, but turning to jelly inside. She was stroking my cock and looking at me with sweet eyes. Suddenly, she leaned forward and engulfed my cock with one gulp.

"Fuuuckkk meeeee!" She bobbed on my cock, taking it deeper and deeper, until it banging into the back of her throat, and she gagged. Coming up for air, she looked me right in the eye.

"Did you like that, Harry baby. Your girlfriend loves your big cock. She's gagging for it." A string of saliva ran from her chin to her dick hand. I ran my eyes down it and saw that my cock was completely coated in her spit. She leaned forward and wrapped her big perfect boobs around my cock with both hands.

"Is this right, baby? What now?"

"Just roll your titties up and down ... yeah like that. Ohhh, that's good baby. Give that cock some love, sweetheart."

"Oh, I love it baby. I'm creaming for it right now. My pussy's so wet for you baby."

"Do you love me, Charlotte?"

"You know I do, lover. You're so good to me, so sweet, so kind, so generous. I love you, baby."

"Come up here and ride this cock. I need to be inside you." I had to be one with my love, my sweet, sweet girl. She stood and shimmied out of the rolled up dress, deliberately pointing that bent ass at me when she dropped her panties. I also saw her juices running down her legs. A juicier woman, I never met.

Leaning forward, Charlotte placed a knee on either side of me, aimed my cock at her hole and slowly came down on it. There is no finer sensation on this planet than a beautiful young woman sliding her tight, young, warm, wet pussy down your big hard cock. Women talk about being stretched. Well, being squeezed is pretty great, too. We men spend our whole lives in pursuit of pussy, and I certainly have. This pussy, my friends, is the holy grail of that pursuit.

Charlotte did not go slow, and she was not gentle. This was a long hard hell-bent-for-leather ride across my living room. I have been told that I am a rough and powerful lover. Now, it seems, I've met my match.

I tend to like being on top because I can control the action and delay my own gratification. That was not happening tonight. My girl was determined to see me come inside her and gave me no quarter.

It was indeed a hard gallop for some miles. We may have even taken a fence or two. That's a euphemism for her orgasms if you're following this convoluted analogy.

Finally, I came deep in her, and it was the best fucking nut of my life. Maybe it was the viagra. Maybe it was Charlotte. Maybe it was a combination. But it just may be because it finally, after all these years, it meant something.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
That’s So Hot Ch. 01 Husband believes in a woman’s right to choose in all things.in Loving Wives
More Stories