The Work of Art Ch. 06

Story Info
Carl returns home to new surprises and makes a decision.
10.3k words
8.7k
9
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32 -- Charlotte

Morning came too soon. I hate alarm clocks. They always mean that I have to get out of bed with a man that I love, one or the other.

Harry said we have to go to work today, because he has important meetings, but I don't want to. I have really had a good time these past three days with my boyfriend, and I'm not looking forward to going home to an empty house. I am beginning to think I was meant to be a stay-at-home trophy wife and have been miscast.

Waking up spooning in his arms is nicer than I thought it would be. He doesn't have Carl's body, but he's comfortable like an old sofa and has good hands. Sometimes they slap or pinch to cause pleasure and sometimes they are gentle to soothe me. He calls that a "caress." I like that word, because it sounds like it feels. Being caressed by a man with good hands who loves you is so nice.

I know that Harry's hands on me this morning are about trying to break the rules and have sex on a Thursday. He's not fooling me like he thinks he is. I'm no dummy. Morning sex can be nice, and with Harry caressing me all over, what am I supposed to do? I'm not made of stone.

"Harry! You have to stop. Remember the rules."

"I don't care about what's-his-names' stupid fucking rules. I'm in bed with my girlfriend now, and I want to make love to her."

"It's Carl, Harry. He has a name, and I'm his wife today." As I was saying that, Harry was pushing that great big dick of his into my wet little pussy.

"Haaarrrryyyy! We caaannn't."

""Feels like we are to me."

"Carl won't like it."

"My concern for Carl's tender feelings may not align with yours. Sadly." He was pumping in slowly and powerfully. What a wonderful big cock he has. I felt so full. It was lovely.

"You're making me break the rules, baby. You always make me so dirty with your big cock."

"I own this pussy, Charlotte. Every day of the fucking week," he said, pounding me harder and faster. "It's fucking mine any time I want it. Maybe I'll come by your house on Friday night and fuck you right there in front of what's-his-name."

"Oohhhh, Haaaarrrryyyy. I'mmmmm cummmiiinngggg." I think I was close anyway, but him saying that he would fuck me in front of Carl in our bed put me over the top. I remembered being on his boat when he fucked me right up against my husband, and I couldn't have stopped the orgasm if I wanted to.

Harry usually takes a long time to come. He says it's all the Viagra that he takes, and it makes him last a long time. This morning, he came really fast and pumped all that cum way up inside me. He comes so much, and I love the feeling.

I think it's because my pussy is always so full with his big dick already and because of the added pressure in there. When he's coming inside me like that, I always have a second one. Not with Carl though. Only with Harry.

We laid in bed for a while even though we were supposed to be getting up. I think he likes holding me. He acts so tough sometimes, but I think I soften him just a little.

"Harry? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are you ever going to give anyone else permission?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Are you going to share me like Carl did?"

"Where is this coming from?"

"I've been thinking about that video you showed me where your little friend was real rough with that girl."

"Don't worry, baby. He won't get his hands on you."

"Oh, OK."

He stopped and looked at me. Hard. "Does that disappoint you?"

"I'm sorry, Harry, but I'm a little curious about what I saw on that video. Do girls like doing those dirty things?"

"I have no idea. The girl in that clip was just into the money. I gave her to Ben, because she and her husband wanted more money, and I had lost interest."

"Oh ... what will you do with me when you lose interest?"

"I'm not sure I will. What is this all about, Charlotte? Are you saying you're interested in getting fucked by creepy old Ben."

"I don't know. Just curious, I guess. I've ended up liking a lot of things I didn't think I'd like."

"You're not ready for that, sweetheart, and frankly, neither am I." Harry didn't want to talk about that anymore, so that was the end of our conversation.

It was a strange day because Harry was so busy. People were going in and out of his office all day. He was trying to buy Ben and some other partners out of another software company. It had something to do with a shopping app they were developing.

That meant there was no time for any dirty office blowjobs which was a little disappointing. They had become a regular features of our workday, and to be honest, I looked forward to them. Harry says I'm becoming a champion cocksucker, which is very nice of him to say. I have worked hard to get good at sucking him off and take great pride in it.

It seems like I've sucked Harry's huge cock now 100 times, but only done my husband a few. To be fair, Carl's little cock is easier to suck, but not as challenging. I will give one to Carl this weekend. It'll make him happy.

I think about Harry's big pink cock a lot now. I dreamed about it last night. I was on a game show and was Contestant #1 and Lynn was Contestant #2. I had to beat her in a blowjob race where she was giving Gary a blowjob at the same time. For some reason, I felt jealous of her and wanted both big cocks in my mouth. Then, of course, I woke up with Harry nudging his cock in the crack of my ass.

All day, I hated that he wasn't paying any attention to me. I have changed so much in the past few weeks. All I could think about now was how to get him to come to me ... and whisper something dirty in my ear ... or to touch my ass ... or to grab my boobs.

I slipped into the ladies room, reached under my short pencil skirt and removed my tiny French cut panties. I also took down a button or two on my blouse. Let's see what he thinks about that!

In between the next set of meetings, I walked up to Harry and in a quiet way, slipped my panties in his hand. When I returned to my seat in the back of the room, his eyes were riveted to me. Right where they belonged. Finally.

As the meeting progressed, I very, very slowly let my knees separate. From my position in the room only Harry could see up my skirt unless someone else turned around. I loved his eyes getting as big as basketballs as he took in the sight of my pussy that was so wet for him.

I was so horny, I wanted him to cancel that damn meeting and fuck me right there on the carpet. He just smiled at me and went on with it. I started to think that business was more important to him than me! Asshole.

At 5 p.m., Harry was still in a meeting, one I couldn't attend because I wasn't "read in," whatever that means. There looked like no end in sight. There was nothing more for me to do, so I went home. An hour later, my phone rang.

"Charlotte, where are you, honey?"

"Home."

"My home or Carl's home?"

"Mine."

"Why."

"I don't like being ignored."

"Baby, I wasn't ignoring you. I have to work sometime."

"I think you love money more than me."

"Baby, that's not fair. I have businesses to run. It's just one day."

"Well, my husband will be home tomorrow, and I'll get all the attention I can handle. Good night, Harry."

"Cha..." I hung up. He tried to call me back, but I didn't pick up. If he wants this Work of Art, he better start learning how to treat her.

Chapter 33 -- Carl

I watched that last video about 20 times already. My dick is raw from the abuse. I have to give it a rest so it can heal before I go home. I was desperate to call Charlotte by the end of the day to find out what was going on. I hated being out of the loop.

I know they were fucking all night last night because her phone was on 'do not disturb.' Stein was probably trying to get as much pussy as possible before his time was up. Unless they are fucking today, too, and breaking all the damn rules.

To my surprise and delight, she answered on the first ring. I've worried so much the last week that my wife was slipping away. Going into this, I never thought Stein could or would want to take her away from me. At that point, however; my confidence was broken. That's why hearing her happy voice call me 'baby' was so wonderful.

"Are you home?"

"Yes. Just got home."

"I'm frantic to see you, darling," I said. "I've missed you so badly."

"Did you," she said playfully. "Or were you just jealous because I was with him."

"Yes, to both questions. I hated that I couldn't just call you."

"You mean I'm not just waiting by the phone anymore desperately hoping you'll call. The shoe is on somebody else's foot now."

"Charlotte, it's not like that. If I haven't shown you how much I miss you when I'm traveling, then I'm sorry. I always miss you."

"I think before I was taken for granted. Now, suddenly, I'm a hot item. Everyone seems to want me."

"I have always known what a hot item you are. Do not forget, darling, that I am the man who wanted to marry you and knew it from the first day we met."

"Aahhhh, that's sweet. Do you love me, Carl?"

"More than anything, my darling."

"You're not the only one anymore, you know."

"I know, but I loved you first and will love you last.

"Aahhhh, baby! That's so sweet. Come home. I need you."

We spoke for a long time and talked about many things. I listened, for a change. Maybe I have taken her for granted. I have been so focused on my career and getting the house we both want. I need to do better.

The problem is now I see her so much as a playmate for men like Stein. She went from my sweet little Barbie doll to a hell-bent-for-leather fucktoy. It is a hell of a turn on, and I'm not sure how to justify it with my new jealousy issues. I always used to be so sure of myself based on my looks. Yet, even that assurance has taken a beating of late.

"Honey, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes, baby. Anything."

"Have you thought about giving me permission for someone else?"

"What? Do you want to sleep with somebody else?" For some reason, this question didn't bother me as it should have. In fact, it made me feel great! She can't be that enamored with Stein if she's asking that question. Again, it's not the sex that bothers me, but the intimacy.

"Harry showed me a video of someone having sex with a girl and it really peaked my curiosity."

"Who was this someone?"

"Do you remember the guy, Ben, from the boat?"

"The incredibly creepy old guy? The one that wacked off over my shoulder when you were getting pounded by Stein the first time."

"He saw that?"

"He's The Watcher. Remember?"

"He doesn't always watch. He wasn't just watching in the video I saw. He was commanding."

What do you mean?"

"I mean he was in charge, making the girl do what he wanted."

"Why would I give him permission?"

"Because I'm curious about what he did."

"What else are you curious about?"

"Oh. I don't know. You saw that Lynn and me ... we had sex together with Harry ... and I wondered," she said hesitantly, "what it would be like ... to be with ... maybe ... two ... men."

"Two men, at the same time? Like me and Stein."

"Actually ... two men ... like Gary and Harry or ... Ben and Harry."

"Oh? Or Ben and Gary?"

"Yes, maybe. I just don't know if Harry will do it. He is as jealous as you."

"Then I give you my permission to have sex with two men. If Harry won't participate, we will come up with an alternative. Does this Ben have a lot of money?"

"Yes! He's very rich. Do you think we might ...?"

"Yes, we might. I will talk to him and see."

"Oh, wow! More money for our house."

"Speaking of our house, we meet with our new real estate agent tomorrow night. Don't forget."

"Oh, OK."

"No dates with Harry."

"Of course not. It's about our house, baby. I'll be ready."

The next day, I left Omaha early, arrived in town by 4 p.m., and took an Uber home. I was so excited to see my wife. It had been the longest week of my entire life.

Just after 5 p.m, my gorgeous wife came flying in the door and into my arms screaming my name. We kissed until we were on the floor like in that scene from Cold Mountain. It was wonderful.

I would have taken her right to our bed, but we had to leave shortly for dinner. Time was of the essence. We made do with the carpeted floor of our living room, again. She had my pants down and her skirt up as she slid down hard on my cock. God, she was so wet. Wait, what happened to her panties?

"Do you feel that, baby, how wet I am?"

"Yes, baby." She was bouncing on me completely in control of the pace. Fast, slow, fast, slow. She was driving me crazy.

"I just came from Harry's office. He wanted to give you a little present." Oh fuck! This is my day, not his, but here I am fucking my wife in Stein's cum. Yet, my stupid traitorous cock has never been harder.

"Do you like your little gift, baby?"

"Ooohh God, Princess."

"He bent me over his desk and fucked me really good. Our boss put sooooo much cum in my pussy for you. He said you'd like it. Do you like it?"

"Yes, dammit."

"He said you better get used to it, because it's his pussy now."

"Oh, God."

"Your wife's pussy now belongs to your big old boss's fat fucking cock. He took it from you, baby. He owns it."

"Aaaaaaahhh." She was grinding on me so well. The room was filled with the smell of his cum and the squelch of her wet cunt on my cock. "Why, Princess?"

"His cock is soooooo big, baby, and he's such a good lover. Why wouldn't I want to fuck him every day? He's sooooo much bigger than you, sooooo much better. My boyfriend is perfect!"

"Ohhhh myyyyy Gooood!" I went off like a grenade, shooting my cum into that fat bastard's. Filling my wife with a second load.

"Oh, my baby liked that," she purred in my ear. "Maybe I should come home with my pussy filled every night. Would you like that, Carl?" Who was this whore pretending to be my sweet wife? One week with Stein, and my innocent princess was gone.

"You weren't supposed to have sex with him today."

"Mommy had a saying about spilled milk. Would you like to lick my milk up, baby?"

"What? No!"

"Come on, honey. I didn't come yet. That's not fair. I let you come," she whined in a baby girl voice. She started crawling up my chest, trapping my arms. "Come on, Carl. Just one wittle wick."

"Charlotte!" Her dripping pussy was now at my chin.

"Do you love me, Carl? Show me!" She grabbed my hair and yanked my head forward. I know -- my arms were free at that point. I could have easily thrown her off me. I'm 6'4" and twice her weight. Yet, I didn't. I let her push my face into that pussy full of my cum and my boss's. Oh, God!

"Lick it, bitch," she ordered. "Eat it up." Again, who is this woman?

Ok. I'm committed now to doing this damn thing. She got me with the love question. For some reason, I felt the need to prove myself. Look at all I had made her do over the last week. So, I concentrated on her clit and getting her off as soon as I could. We still had a dinner reservation to make.

At first, I thought this wasn't too bad, but then it came. A big flow of cum ran into my mouth. I gagged, and swallowed it. She laughed.

"How do you like it, honey? See what we have to put up with." In fairness, she has swallowed my cum approximately once. So, we're fucking even.

My response to all that was not to quit. In for a penny, in for a pound. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and showed her just who owned that fucking pussy. I went after that soft wet hole like an ice cream cone on a hot day.

"Ooohhhhh, baaabbbyyy!l she moaned while grinding herself on my tongue. "That's the wayyyy! Immmmm cuuuummmmiinngg!" That may have been a speed record for my girl. She rode it out, continuing the grind. And then she was up on her feet putting herself back together.

"Come on, Carl. We have to go, or we're gonna be late." Like I'm the problem.

We were going to meet with a woman I went to college with who is now a local real estate agent. Phyllis dated and then married one of my fraternity brothers. I have stayed in touch with her on Facebook over the years even though she and Steve divorced last year. I hoped that Charlotte was excited about this search for a house.

I was a little worried based on Charlotte's recent jealousy issues, because Phyllis is quite good looking. However, the ladies hit it off right away, mainly because our new real estate agent showed no interest in me and concentrated on my wife. That was probably the right strategy. But then, she never showed any interest in me during college either.

They also had shared interests in fashion and they talked about that all through dinner. I sat there like a third wheel. It gave me time to think of other things like her and Stein breaking every single rule we set. Like them not using condoms. Like them having sex on my days. Like her feeding me his cum.

Finally, we got down to talking about the housing market. Phyllis was sure she could find something in our price range that we would like, though a four-bedroom might be harder than a three.

Charlotte left dinner in a state of perfect happiness. She talked about how much she liked Phyllis and looked forward to buying a house. I don't know why I picked that moment to share such outrageous news, but I just did. It might have been what she and Stein did to me earlier. Maybe, I wanted to hurt her. I honestly don't know, but I told her about her mother and grandfather.

"I don't understand. My grandfather is dead. Mommy said he died when I was little."

"I think that was to keep him away from you. She didn't trust him."

"I knew she was a slut, but her own father? Wow, Carl."

"I know."

"What does this mean?"

"All it means is your father is not who you thought he was, but you are still the same wonderful person you were before."

"I think it means that Mommy was a liar. That Mommy was the worst kind of person. That she slept with her father and had a baby with him. That Mommy's rules are all a lie."

"Or maybe her rules were just designed to make sure you didn't make the same mistakes that she did."

"She was supposed to be so smart, and I was supposed to be so dumb. But I never fucked my daddy. And I never got pregnant by someone I wasn't married to. So, maybe I can make my own rules now. Fuck her rules, Carl." I'm not sure what I hoped to gain from telling her, but that was not it.

After that, she changed the subject. She talked about the house and what she wanted to do with curtains and the backyard and furniture and ... well, everything else. She was all over the place. I was glad my plan was to hold some money in reserve to deal with all these wants.

As soon as we got home, she started looking for furniture on line. Tomorrow, she wanted to go to a furniture store, a drapery store, a lighting store, and more and more. She couldn't stop talking. It was manic.

"Princess, what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're in a state. You only get like this when you're worried. What's going on?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm sure."

"Charlotte!"

"Ok. Don't be mad. Ok?"

"What is it Charlotte?"

"Well, after I dropped you off on Monday, Harry called me and said to come over quickly and bring enough stuff for the week."

"Yes."

"Well, when I was packing in a hurry, i forgot something. I know you're going to say that I think too much about my clothes, and I know that I do, sometimes."

"What did you forget, Charlotte?"

"My pills."

"Your birth control pills. You forgot you birth control pills." I did not raise my voice. What good would it do now? "So you had sex all week with Stein dumping cum in you without a condom and without birth control pills? Is that what you're saying?"

"Yes. Do you think I could be pregnant?"

"Of course you could be! What were you thinking?"

"I was just trying to follow Harry's orders."