The Work of Art Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Funny, you don't seem to care about following mine."

"You're my husband. You can't give me orders. This is a partnership. He's my boss."

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything. I just walked back to our bedroom and started to change my clothes. Charlotte followed be and started taking her clothes off, too.

"Carl, if you make love to me right now, there's still a good chance you can be the father of my baby ... when I get pregnant," she said giggling. "I'll bet your spermies are better swimmers than that old man's."

We were both now nude from the waist up. She reached out and stroked my chest. "So beautiful. My beautiful boy."

Boy? A fucking boy? Now he's a man and I'm a boy? Fuck that. I picked her up and dumped her on the bed.

"You want to see a man, baby? Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Carl. I want a man. I'm a woman, and I need a man. A real man who knows how to take what he wants. Are you, him?"

"Yes."

"Because if you're not. I know a real man who would be more than glad to come over here and fuck your wife for you."

I was naked in a second. I stood in front of her for a moment, so she could take in my young fit body and realize that it's so much better than his old flabby one. Her eyes moved down from my face to my chest, but then her eyes went to my hard cock and I could see the disappointment in her eyes. My six inches was just not enough for her anymore.

I moved onto the bed and loomed over her. Her legs were spread and her little skirt pushed up around her waist.

"Where are your panties?"

"He took them."

That did it. I didn't wait to take what was mine. She wanted a man who took what he wanted. Well, fuck. I could be that man.

I pushed her thighs back and plunged myself into her still very wet pussy. I had never been that rough with her, but she challenged me, dammit.

"Aahhhhhh! Yes, baby. That's what I need." Her eyes, which had been watching me intently, now rolled back and her head with it. "Fuck me hard, baby!" It was so strange to hear my sweet wife talk with such rough language in our bedroom. Never had she done that before.

I knew her weekday lover had a big cock, but could he give her the power and force of a younger man? If hard was what she wanted, I could do that better than that old guy.

So, I gave her my best jackhammer. To be honest, I had never done that move to any woman. Pushing her ankles up over her head, I banged away in short, hard pistoning strokes. The banging of our bodies was louder than I had expected, but Charlotte's cry's for more rivaled them.

"Yeeessss, baaabbbyyy. Haaarrrrrder, deeeeeeper. Fuuuuccckkk mmeeeee!"

"Nobody can fuck you harder than I can, Princess."

"Deeeeeppperrr! He can fuck me deeeeeeppppeeerrrr." That pissed me off. How dare she keep throwing that old fuck's bigger dick in my face. I wasn't sure it was possible to fuck her any harder, but I sure tried. I slowed my pace, but got higher and drove harder and as deep as I could. With her bent in half like that, all she could do was take it.

"Fuck me, baby. You're finally fucking me like I deserve. Fuck your wife. Fuck her good, baby." Once again, I wondered who this woman was and where she had been hiding. How could sweet Charlotte have kept this animal at bay all this time, and why did it take Stein to unleash her.

I was getting close to the end and was sure I was going to lose it soon. I tried to slow down and even stop, but my princess was rocking her hips trying to get more cock in her pussy. She was going to send me over the cliff. Fuck!

"Did you just come," she asked, a little pissed off.

"Yes," I answered sheepishly.

"Fuck, Carl. I didn't come yet."

"Sorry."

"Are you gonna do anything about it?" Her voice was tense, expecting, a little pissed. It completely dawned on me that Charlotte had taken over our sex life. She was the dominant partner now. I was in the backseat doing my best to keep up.

"Yes, ma'am." I slid down as she spread her legs wide open. I watched her big round eyes watching me.

"Lick it, bitch," she said as she pushed my face into her pussy. She did it again. She'd never belittled me before and now had done it twice in one day. I did as ordered, taking a big lick of her spread open pussy. I was her bitch.

"Good boy! Yeah, just like that. Lick Mommy's pussy like a good boy. Mmmmmmm!"

I wanted to please her. I wanted to make her come like never before. I wanted her to shout my name while she came.

"This is a good job for you, my pretty boy -- cleaning me up afterwards. My pretty little bitch boy. Yeeeeessss." I looked up to see her tugging on a nipple with her other hand as her head was rolled way back. Her body tightened and then spasmed as she forced my face harder into her. Her grip on me slowly loosened as her body rode it out.

"At least you have a good tongue, pretty boy," she said. "That was nice." Nice. Just fucking nice?

"Charlotte, do you still want to have babies with me."

"Yes, honey. He can't raise babies with me. He's too old." Not the confirmation of our love I was hoping for. "Of course, if your spermies are slow ... there is half a chance you'll be raising his babies," she laughed.

All night I had been thinking of a way to throw a spoke in his wheels, and now, it came to me. "I might have an idea to get you that threesome you want with Stein."

"Oh, yeah?"

Chapter 34 -- Charlotte

I really liked Carl's idea. It would make Harry so crazy jealous, that he would come running over and join in. I let him fuck me on Friday afternoon after he teased me for two straight days. And, I did exactly as he instructed me to with Carl. I called my husband names and made him eat my dirty pussy. It was so fun to be the one in charge and to make him my bitch.

It's funny how Harry knew exactly what Carl would do. He was like clay in my hands. I don't know why, but he did everything I told him to, and he let me say such nasty things to him.

Harry made me see that for more than a year, I have been playing by Carl's rules, not just Mommy's. Well, I am not going to play by any more damn rules. I'm pretty, and I'm smart, and I'm powerful. I can do what I want. If these men want to be with me, they damn well better play by my fucking rules for a change. I want my cake and to eat it, too. Is that the right saying? I think so.

I texted our new prospective playmate the next morning. "Do you want to fuck me?"

He responded immediately. "Fuck yeah!!! Name the place and time, and I'll be there."

"First, you have to understand that this is a one-time thing, and it's a threesome."

"Ok. Who's the third?"

"That's a surprise. Second, you can't tell Harry about this. It's just between us. If you tell him, it's off. Understand?"

"Can you at least tell me if it's a chick or a guy?"

"Does it matter? Will you not come if I give you the wrong answer?

"Well ... no."

"Ok then. I'll see you at my house tonight at 8 p.m."

"It's a date!"

"No, it's just a fuck."

The rest of the day was spent looking at houses with Phyllis. We saw three nice ones, but they were a little small. I want lots of room for my babies.

She could see the disappointment in my face, and asked if I wanted to see some bigger ones that were more expensive. Carl tried to object, but I shushed him. He's like my trained bitch now. I love it.

She quickly set up two more showings for empty houses.

One was a little old looking, but the other was a dream. It was a shiny brand new four-bedroom house with wood floors and marble countertops. I know I did that bouncing thing I do when I get excited, but I was just so happy. Carl was not happy, because the house cost $850,000. All the way home, he was very quiet.

"I think we should make an offer on it," I said.

"We won't qualify for a house that expensive, Princess."

"Why not? We have all that money now."

"It's not the down payment. We have plenty for that. It's the mortgage. The payments will be just too high. The bank won't approve it based on my salary."

"Oh," I said. "What if we had a bigger down payment?"

"That would certainly help, but where would we get it?"

"Didn't we just talk about Ben? I thought you were going to talk to him."

"You're serious about that?"

"What choice do we have?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but what about Stein? Could he be good for any more?"

"Why would he pay you more? You have nothing left. He just takes what he wants from you."

"Oh," he said. I'm starting to think my husband is pretty stupid. Harry has him at every turn. There's a reason why girls are attracted to richer men, I think. "Well, I'll have to talk to Ben then."

After dinner, I went to get myself ready for the evening. I wanted to make sure that when Harry walked through our door, he was blown away by how good I looked. I started with a nice soaking bath. After that, I put on my Black Opium perfume because I knew Harry liked it.

I chose a little Dolce & Gabbana black dress with deep cleavage and a short hemline. Under it would be a tiny black thong and no bra. The dress would be gone by the time Harry showed up, but he'd see it on the texts we sent him. That would draw him in like a bee to honey. I never understood that saying. Don't bees make honey?

I spent the majority of my time on my hair and makeup. Carl kept coming in the bathroom every 15 minutes to watch, stayed for about 30 seconds and left. It made me laugh. Is he thinking that I never put forth this much effort for him? Of course, I did. He just never noticed. One thing is for sure now; he's not taking his wife for granted any more!

By 7:30, I was ready and went out to get a drink. I thought a little champagne would relax me, so had Carl pour me some. I left the bottle out with two more glasses for my guests. It was very quiet in that apartment for the next 20 minutes. I would say something to Carl like how my phone was fully charged for all the videos he was gonna take with it, and I'd get a real short answer back. It was kind of funny to see him so nervous.

Carl did not like our first guest one bit. I was a little surprised that this was his idea.

I too, didn't like him at one time, but Harry reminded me that I didn't like him once either. Funny how a big cock changes everything for us girls. I was going to get two of the biggest cocks I'd ever seen tonight and the idea was thrilling. I started to bounce with excitement.

When the doorbell rang, I ran to get it. I could see how jumpy Carl was as I passed him. I was starting to enjoy his discomfort. What a bad wife I had become. As soon as I opened the door, our guest pulled me into his arms and kissed me.

Chapter 35 -- Mr. Stein

It's Saturday night, and I am NOT fucking someone. I don't even have plans to fuck someone. Sure, Lynn asked if she could come over. I fucked her last night after I made her suck the essence of Charlotte off my dick.

I love fucking with these bitches. The Work of Art hung up on me on Thursday night and blew me off. So, all day on Friday, I ignored her until she came in my office and practically begged me to fuck her on my desk. It was perfect. Almost as perfect as sending her home to her husband with a load of my spunk in that perfect pink cunt.

While I was sitting there mindlessly staring at the TV without really watching it, I got a text notification. I was feeling sorry for myself and didn't want to talk with anyone. My back was killing me, and I was missing that little bitch too damn much. I got very used to her being around, and visions in my head of her fucking the Pretty Boy was not helping.

I used to be a level-headed guy, focused on all the right things like motorcycles, rock and roll, making money and pussy. Now, there was just one pussy that occupied my every fucking thought. Shit.

Despite my lethargy, I picked up the stupid phone and looked at it. Oh fuck, a text from Charlotte. I sat up and opened it. It was an image of her in someone's arms, but not Pretty Boy's. Faces were obscured.

The text read: "Too bad you can't come over to my house. I had to find a substitute. You remember about substitutes, don't you?" What the Goddamn fuck is this? He can't share her without my fucking permission!

While I was looking dumbfounded at that image trying to figure out who it was, another text popped up. "Look who came to visit?" It was an image of the traitor Gary holding my fucking girl. What the holy fuck? I'll kill that sonofabitch.

I lit out for the garage as fast as I could go. Which car could get me there the fastest? The Batmobile, of course. It's really a Ferrari Daytona, but it's black. So, a girl once called it the Batmobile, and the name stuck.

Fortunately, Charlotte and Carl only live a short distance from me. Texts kept popping up as I drove. Charlotte on the sofa with Gary. Gary taking her dress off. Her in his lap as he played with MY girl's fucking boobs, sucking them into his filthy mouth. The last before I arrived was a video of her laughing as he yanked on and slapped her tits. If that bastard bruised them, I swear to God ... I will fucking kill him.

I may have garnered some attention from passersby as I sped through the streets in the Batmobile, but my will to give a fuck had dissipated. I was desperate to get there and stop the madness. What was fucking Carl thinking? Why is he sharing our girl? Fuck it. My girl.

I brought the Batmobile to a screeching stop in their apartment complex parking lot and earned more surprised looks from their neighbors. I had their address, but not their location, as I'd not been to this place before. The numbering system to the apartments was wonky, but I eventually found Apt. 5002.

When the door finally opened, I pushed past Carl and walked into their tiny place in a flash. Gary was naked on the couch, legs open and head back, and my girl was between his knees slapping his long thin cock against her pretty face and moaning.

"What the fuck is going on here," I shouted. Gary started to jump up, but he was tethered to Charlotte, and she wasn't letting go. He flopped right back down with an, "OUCH!" That did look painful.

"I'm about to give your buddy a blowjob or did you not guess that already," she said.

"Hey boss, I ... they said ... you weren't supposed to know."

"So you thought it was OK to come over and fuck my girl behind my back."

"No, I ... I ..."

"I'm not your girlfriend on Saturdays, Harry. I'm Carl's wife, and he gave me permission."

I turned to that big pretty piece of shit. "And what about that asshole? We had a deal."

"And there was nothing in that deal that says I can't share her with others on my days."

"You know full well that it was implied. I gave you a lot of fucking money for exclusive rights."

"I never agreed to that, did I honey?" He looked at Charlotte, and she shook her head.

"No you didn't baby. It was never mentioned."

"I can share her with whoever I wish. She is my wife after all." I looked over, and she was rubbing Gary's cock on her face.

"Stop that," I demanded.

"I don't have to. Gary has a nice long cock, and I want him to fuck me with it. You can stay if you want. You can watch and even join in."

"Charlotte!"

"Why do you guys think if you just yell at me, I'll do what you want? Just so you all know, I'm not following anybody's fucking rules anymore except my own. If any of you have a problem with that, you can just walk right out that goddamn door."

I looked at Carl. He looked back at me. Neither of us was budging. We both looked at Gary, me with menacing eyes, but that fucker didn't move either. Fucking traitor!

"Good. Everyone understands my new rules. If anyone wants in on this gang thing, get your pants off and jump in."

"It's a gangbang, Charlotte. Is that what you want?" I asked. "To be gangbanged?"

"I'm about to experience two dicks for the first time. One could be yours, Harry. I really would like it to be, since you have the best one. You know how much I love your cock, baby."

One thing about me you may have already figured out, I am one stubborn fucking guy. I want what I want, and I don't generally compromise. I never cared about anything or anyone that much ... until she got under my goddamn skin.

"I knew from the first time I met you that I would fuck you," Gary said, grabbing handfuls of her big firm boobs. "That innocent act never fooled me."

"Shut up, Gary," I said. So I don't want to dance to Charlotte's tune, but I'm certainly not leaving. I sat and crossed my arms. Yes, like a 10-year-old having a temper tantrum. And yes, I know how stupid and petulant I looked. Fuck!

She just looked at me and smiled. She kept banging that whip-like cock against her perfect gorgeous cheek. You could not have kicked the smile off of Gary's face, but boy I wanted to try. Pretty boy, that worthless piece of shit, just stood there watching everything like a witness at a car crash.

"Is this about me and other women? Charlotte. Are you trying to make a point?"

"You're not the center of the universe, Harry. Sometimes it's about someone else. I don't like you with other women, that's true, but this is what I want. I want to experience two cocks. I really want yours to be one of them." I just sat there and did nothing, ratcheting up the petulance.

Charlotte took one last look at me and sighed, just before she took Gary cock down her throat, eyes still on me. His deep groan filled the room with unwanted sound, as did her guttural swallowing noises.

It's a funny thing, but a month ago, I would have gladly shared her with Gary. We have done that many, many times. I am very comfortable sticking it in one hole while he sticks it in another. We've been tag teaming bitches for 30 years. But, goddammit, this is Charlotte. Why is she torturing me like this?

Dicklick is off to my left just rubbing his tiny little thing like the worthless piece of shit he is as his wife munches down on Gary's rod. Fuck this. I stand up and begin taking my clothes off. If my bitch wants cock, I'll give her a big fucking cock. I was harder than a diamond chisel at that point.

Charlotte looked up and saw what I was doing. She let the cock drop from her mouth and smiled. "Are you going to join us, Harry baby?"

I snapped my fingers and pointed to the floor in front of me. "Crawl, cunt!" I felt it was important to assert my alpha dominance not just for her, but for everyone. Who's the big fucking dog here, people? She didn't hesitate. She crawled to me, sat back on her haunches, looked up, put her head back and gave me a horny, angelic smile.

"I love you, Harry. I really do. Thank you for joining my game."

"This was all done for my benefit wasn't it?"

"To get you here, yes. But it's for my benefit, baby. I wanted this ever since we did it with Lynn."

"You're a stupid cunt, you know that?"

"Don't be mean, baby."

"I'm sorry, Charlotte, but you're not being smart now. This is the dumbest thing I've seen you do."

"Yes, baby, maybe. But I'm your #1 stupid cunt." She smiled. God, how I love this little whore.

"And who is your #1 cock?"

"Oh, that's easy." She reached up and lovingly took my big dick in both hands. "My boyfriend's cock is the biggest and the best. Nobody fucks me like you do, Harry baby."

"Tell you dipshit husband."

She turned to Carl. "You know it, don't you, Carl. You know you come after Harry. How do I explain it? It's like ... you're a soft spring shower, and he's a powerful summer thunderstorm. He rocks me. He makes me sooooo dirty."

I grabbed the blonde hair in the top of her head and fed my big fat cock into her mouth. "Take that fucking cock, you stupid bitch." I know. She doesn't like to be called stupid, but right now, I don't give a shit. She wants to be treated like a whore, so she gets talked to like a whore.

Gary got up and came over to stand by us. Again we've double mouth fucked a lot of bitches over the years. Today, I gave him a look that said back the fuck off.