The Work of Art Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Harry," he whined. "It's not like you to hog the pussy. Give me some room here." And why was he being so fucking pushy? And stubborn? When had he ever stood up to me before? Only for this prize would he act like this. Fuck you.

"Yeah, Harry. Don't hog the pussy," Charlotte giggled below me. "Make room for another big cock."

As she went back to work on me, Gary was slapping his cock on the side of her head. She moaned onto my dick. I never met a bitch like this one. The dirtier we treated her, the more she liked it. Gary grabbed her head and pointed it in his direction. He spit on her face and then stuffed his dick in her mouth.

"Swallow my cock, you brainless cunt. Yeah, like that. Deeper, whore. Deeper," he growled. "I told you she was a hot one, Harry. What a fucking whore." She was gagging on that long dick of his, backing off for a second and then throwing herself at it again.

She grabbed both our cocks and with no prompting from us stuffed them both in her mouth. She almost pulled us in. Her lips were spread obscenely wide in the attempt. Carl was now right in front of her watching it all. "Holy fuck!" He said.

"Your wife's a fucking whore, ain't she, kid?" Gary said, slapping her big tits. "Look at her. She fucking loves this shit. We're gonna fuck this bitch to dust today, boy. She'll never be the same, when we're done." He kept slapping her tits, a little harder each time, but she didn't protest.

"Gary, shut the fuck up," I said yet again.

"Sorry, Harry."

Charlotte had taken our cocks out of her mouth and was cock whipping her face with them. She would suck on one, cock whip with the other and then alternate. I'd never seen that particular move before.

"I need to get fucked," she said. "Will someone please fuck me? Please fuck me like a whore." I just stood there as shell shocked as Carl, I guess, while Gary dropped to the floor behind my girl. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Sit down Harry, baby, so I can suck your cock while your buddy fucks me," she said, guiding me backwards onto the easychair I started in. I sat there as she bent forward and lathered my cock with saliva.

"Jesus, that's a pretty pink pussy and ass," said the asshole who pushed his dick into my girl's cunt -- my bought and paid for cunt. I was seething. At him, at her, at Pretty Boy, at the fucking world.

But at least I was getting my dick sucked by the prettiest woman I ever saw. I tried to concentrate on that. Just her face, her mouth and my cock. I tried not to notice the super hard pounding Gary was giving my girl as he drove her harder onto my dick.

"How's that, whore? You like that cock now? You like old Gary's cock up your whore cunt? Teasing me all that time. Turning up your nose. Well, your fucking getting it now, bitch." He pulled her face off my cock with a handful of lovely blonde hair.

"Tell me bitch, who's fucking you now. Tell Carl who's fucking you."

"Gary's fucking me. My boss is fucking me sooo good, baby. He had such a big fucking cock." Gary was being an ass. Gary was always an ass.

"Tell him who's cock is better. Tell him."

"Harry's cock is better. Harry fucks me the best." That shut him up, and he let go of her hair. She looked up at me.

"Thank you for this Harry. Thank you, baby. I know you don't like it. Don't be mad. Just fuck your girl's face. Ok?"

"Suck my dick, slut." She smiled her patented Charlotte-is-delighted-with-the-world smile.

"Grab your girlfriend's hair like you do and force it down the slut's dirty throat," she said.

OK, sure. What the fuck. I do as I'm bid. She wants it rough. No problem. Kinda my thing anyway. Her mouth is open and she's trying to swallow like Lynn does. "Gack, gack, gack."

"Yeah, baby. Gag on that shit," Gary laughed. "She sure loves your cock, Harry. What a fucking whore. We're gonna have some fun with this fucking slut."

"Shut up, Gary." How many times do I gotta say it? Just fuck her and shut up. Enjoy your one time, cause this is never happening again for you. He did fuck her pretty hard for about five minutes while she slobbered all over my dick. How I could be so pissed and so hard, I don't know. I haven't done a lot of hate fucking before.

Gary had slowed down and was just lazily fucking her and groping her tits while I enjoyed her worshipping me. "I'm gonna take her in the bedroom and prep her. OK, boss?" Fuck, now you're asking for my permission. Ok, I guess we gotta do this. It's what she did all this for.

"Go ahead." I nodded. Gary grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her along the floor to the bedroomc telling her to crawl like the fuck pig she is.

Carl looked at me in alarm. "What are you doing? What's going on?" He asked, raising his voice.

"Don't get in a fucking lather with me, boy. You wanted this. She wanted this. Nobody fucking asked ME. YOU started this." I put my finger in his perfectly sculpted chest. "This is what happens when you play with forces you don't understand. She wants two cocks. She gets two cocks."

He continued to look at me in silence, both of us standing there with our pants off facing each other. The only sounds were a few loud slaps coming from the bedroom. The situation would probably be pretty comical for someone looking in from the outside. Then the soft moaning began.

"What's he doing?"

"Getting her ready and teaching her a few things." Lights and alarms were going on in his brainless little head. "Did you not know what fucking two men means for a woman? Are you that clueless?"

"Does she know ... I mean ... what you're going to do?"

"Is she screaming for help?"

"No."

"There's your answer. You know, boy, that woman is a whole lot smarter than you give her credit for. In fact, she makes you look like a moron most of the time."

He hung his head. "I know."

"Let's go check on her progress, shall we." I led the way into their tiny bedroom. Charlotte's moaning got louder as we approached. Before me was a scene I had seen so many times before.

Gary had Charlotte face down but up on her knees. There was a lube container in his hand. He was straddling her, practically sitting on her back and working a lubed finger into her pretty pink asshole while rubbing her clit with another. He was practically a pro at this. It was one of his many uses.

"Holy fuck," said husband dipshit. "You guys aren't going to put your big dicks in her ass, are you?" Some questions are unintentionally rhetorical. Welcome to the real world dumbass.

Gary looked up when we entered, but my girl was concentrating on the lessening pain. "Almost ready, boss," he said. I went over and slapped my cock on her head. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello slut. How's it going?"

"I'll be a good slut for you, Harry," she moaned. "I promise. I can do it."

"Good, baby. Is it better, yet."

"It's better. Less pain. Starting to feel different. Funny. You know?"

"Well hang in there, baby. It should start to feel even better soon." Gary gave that perfect ass a couple of hard slaps, and she moaned out loud.

I climbed up in front of her on the bed and offered her my cock. She took it in her mouth greedily. She has honored me today with her words and I am starting to feel less pissed, although sharing her still rankles.

Gary has positioned himself behind my girl and lubed himself up. I have never been a huge fan of anal, simply because at my size, I end up hurting more than I provide pleasure. But with a smaller cock as a warm up act, sometimes it works. The DP is always a little awkward as well, especially with a pair of out-of-shape old guys.

This is the part where Gary can become a bit of an animal. He loves to fuck bitches in the ass. He talks about it all the time. He does the prep work to make me feel comfortable, not the girls. If it was his choice, he'd probably just ram it in. Ramming it in was what he was doing now.

"Ooohhhhhh mmyyyyyyyy Goooooooodddd!!!" Charlotte moaned very loud. Under different circumstances, I might have slowed him down, but she did ask for this, and I was still kind of pissed at her. He did have the kindness to hold it in for a while until she could get used to it.

She no longer was sucking me and just held my rod in front of her. I took control of it and cock whipped her a bit just for fun and to keep it hard. I looked over and saw Pretty Boy wanking himself hard in the corner with a look of awe on his face.

As Gary started moving again, she moaned loudly if incoherently. Her fucked he ass rhythmically but not overly hard for a few minutes, and she got quieter. Slowly, she began to move that succulent ass in rhythm with him and her moans took on a softer sound. Gary grabbed her hair and pulled her body up from the bed.

"Where's my cock, whore?" he said into her ear. "Where my fuck cock?"

""In my ass, Gary. You're fucking my ass."

"I'm fucking The Work of Art like I own it."

"Yeeessss!"

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you, whore?"

"Yeeeessss, siiirrr! It's sooooo goooodd!"

"When Harry gets tired of you, he's gonna give you to me, and I'm gonna break this fucking ass. Do you hear that, bitch."

"I do wish you would just shut the fuck up, Gary," I said. He didn't even look at me, he was so out of his mind with lust. She tried to look down at me, but he had a hand under her chin and was yanking her head to the side.

"Nnnoooooo! Harrryyyy loooves meeeee!"

"Harry always gets tired of whores. My time will come."

"Noooooo. Haaaarrrryyyy!" I didn't say a word. Let her worry. Maybe she'll learn a lesson tonight.

"Do you want two cocks, now?" Gary asked.

"Yes. Two cocks."

"Beg for it, whore."

"Please, Harry. I need two cocks. Please give me two cocks!" OK. This is the hard part for us old guys, doing the gymnastics that comes with a DP. I have pulled muscles doing this shit.

I had Gary pull out, so I could change my position on the bed. I sure wasn't crawling under them. Once Charlotte mounted me, she began kissing me. Her thoroughly wet pussy just slid down my big cock.

"You love me, don't you baby. You'll never get tired of me, right." She looked so worried, so lost. It warmed my evil old heart to see her so frantically worried. I just smiled, and she smiled back, kissing me like a woman in an Ed Sheeran song.

She was fucking me slowly and kissing when she stopped and sucked all the air out of my lungs.

I felt Gary's cock enter her ass and begin fucking her hard. She moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. She was no longer moving on my dick, so I did what I could to achieve some friction.

"Oooohhhhh, youuuuuu guyyyyyyys! Fuuuuuucking me ... Sooooooo gooooddd ... Biiiiggh coooocks!"

"We're fucking you now, whore, fucking stupid piece of shit," Gary said. That was a line he'd said a hundred times before, but it pissed me off now. If I could have reached, I would have punched him.

I looked for Pretty Boy, but couldn't see him. He must have changed positions for a better view. Did he have his face in Gary's ass I wondered?

"I loooove twoooo cooockkks!" Charlotte moaned. "I'm such a dirty slut!"

"Tell your husband," Gary said.

"Oh Carl, it's sooooo good ... Soooo fucking gooooodddd ... Two big cocks at once ... It's a dream ... Soooo fuuulllll! Oohhhh, I'm cuuuuummmmmiiinnnngg.

Gary came too with a roar and big jerky movements. I remember being so relieved. I rolled us over, essentially pushing him to the floor. I had my baby all to myself now, looking down at her pretty, happy face. I fucked her slowly.

"I did it, Harry. I fucked both your cocks. Am I a good slut, baby?"

"Yes, love. You're a good slut."

"Am I better than, Lynn?"

"Honey," I kissed her. "You were always better than her, always."

"I don't want you to get tired of me."

"I never will."

"I don't want to be boring."

"You could never bore me."

"I'm so happy." She kissed me. "Will you fuck my ass too, Harry? I want it."

"Yeah ... Fuck her ass, boss," Gary added.

"Are you sure, baby?" I asked.

"Please, Harry. I can take it. I've got to learn to do it for you. I'm your slut." I reached across the bed and picked up the lube bottle and applied it to my dick. Pushing her legs way up to her head, pushed the head toward her asshole.

"Ready baby?"

"Ready, Harry."

"Here you go sweetie. Tell me to stop and I will, OK."

"Just do it, baby. Give it to me. I wanna be everything for you. I'm totally yours." Looking right in her beautiful eyes, I pushed forward and the head popped in. It was tight, but not the worst I'd ever dealt with. Gary had been pretty rough on her and that might have gaped her more than normal.

"Fuck the bitch, boss." I didn't really need the cheering section, but I realized that he'd always done that before, and it never bothered me. In fact, I liked it. Now, not so much.

Her face looked tense, but she didn't stop me. I pressed on. Two inches, then three, then four. She started to relax actually as more cock entered her ass.

That she liked deep pussy penetration and it often turned her into a tub of jelly, I knew she probably had a good A Spot. If I could find it now, we might possibly get the same outcome from anal. Finally, with more than six inches in she put her hands on my chest and asked me to stop. So that was my depth gauge.

I started slow and gradually built up speed. She put her arms back over her head and moaned as I fucked her.

"Ooohhhhh, Haarrrrryyy ... myyyyy baaaabbbby ... myyyyy maassstterrr,,, biiiiigg coooooockk ... great biiiigg coooooockk!"

"Your ass is mine, Charlotte. All mine."

"Yeeeeesss baaaaabbbby. Aaaaalll youuuuurrss!" I kissed her, and she threw her arms around my neck. She devoured me, moaning into my mouth. God, it was wonderful to take this woman like this right in front of Pretty Boy. I didn't look at him, but knew he was just off to our right taking it all in. Welcome to your nightmare, asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cuuummmm. Ohhhh mmyyyy Gooooddd." She was thrashing beneath me humping her ass up onto my cock. What a fucking amazing woman. No chick ever responded to anal like this with me before. Could she be any more perfect?

There's a song called "True Companion" by Marc Cohn. I thought about that song as I dumped my cum into her ass. That's what Charlotte was. My true companion. My woman, my lover, my friend, my slut, my everything.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Taking Allison Ch. 01 Young couple tries wife sharing with an older man.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Mel's Dark Fantasy Pt. 01 Melissa gets blackmailed by her old neighbor.in Loving Wives
More Stories