Travelling Two

Story Info
Work colleagues experience each other for the first time.
759 words
4.31
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd worked together for a few years, but this was the first time they'd been sent on a trip, just the pair of them. They were booked into a two-bedroom apartment for their stay, away from the hotel strip.

After their second busy day, they had both decided to turn in early. As he went to the shower to have some personal time, she eagerly dived into the steamy novel she'd packed for just this occasion. In fact, she was so keen to continue the story she didn't realise the door hadn't closed properly.

After towelling off and putting his pyjamas on, he stepped into the hallway to see the inviting glow of her reading light through the gap in her door. Surely this was a sign... She'd been flirting with him all day; he was sure of it! Though knowing he shouldn't, he simply couldn't resist looking through the gap. She was reading, sure, but also seemed distracted. She wasn't actually looking at the book, and he could see her hand moving in an unmistakeable way under the sheets. He couldn't help but stiffen at the thought.

With deep-found courage he pushed the door fully open and walked into the room. He sits on the edge of the bed and gently takes the book, picks up the bookmark from the bedside table, closes it, puts the book down. All while holding eye contact with her.

Were you thinking about me by any chance, he asks?

She rises into a half-sitting position. Of course I was thinking about you, she sighs, over the pretence. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since sitting next to you on the plane while you read me paragraphs from your commerce articles. From behind her black and pink reading glasses, came an eye roll and wry grin, alongside furiously blushed cheeks.

He leans in to put his mouth on hers and she pulls him closer to closes the kiss. He feels her chest push against him and his heart beats. It's hot in the room. They are wearing too much clothing.

Ready to make the next move, her hands slide down his back and back up as she removes his shirt.

Her hand moves around to his chest. His heart is racing. Turns out it's not just her that has been nervously contemplating this moment.

In response he reaches for the bottom of her printed band tee. His fingers grasp the hem. The tee is off with a single motion.

She feels exposed. She reaches over and flicks the bedside lamp off.

He leans in. Their skin touches and they both feel a spark of excitement. While their lips tussle, a tingle crosses her ribs as his fingers run up to the clasp of her black, lacy bra. He flicks his wrist, exposing her chest. Anticipation covers her in the goosebumps of a post-swim breeze.

She reaches down to see if he's feeling this as much as she is. He's harder than ever. All there for her.

She can't wait any longer. She rolls him over and slides his pants down and off. She allows her hand to run along his shaft, feeling his eagerness for her.

She unties her pants, and they fall to the floor. She stands nervously naked before him.

He reaches out.

Their hands touch.

It's just them. Each other.

With an abruptness, he pulls her in. She falls with her head deep in the crease of his shoulder and straddles him. Turning her head to kiss her, he enters her at the same time. He knows her well. Tells her there's no need to rush. She takes a deep breath and sits up so she can look at him while moving slowly, savouring the moment. He thrusts deeper and deeper. She returns to the kiss, their tongues flirting like they had all day. She grabs his hands and places them on her chest. With both hands full, he cranes his neck towards her nipples.

It's like he reads her mind as he gently bites.

She picks up her pace and he squeezes his hands hard, his cock pulsing in time as they grind together.

She has no time to wait, her orgasm crashes over her.

He pulls her close as his climax immediately follows.

She kisses up his neck gently and across to his lips. Their lips touch while they remain entwined.

They roll over. Warmed by their connection, they kick the remaining blankets off the bed, and spend the rest of the night sleeping soundly.