The Work Trip

Story Info
Walter's work trip is a hard one...
3.5k words
4.25
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story contains ENM, CFNM, FORCED MALE NUDITY, and UNWANTED SEXUAL ACTS

**This is a work of fiction. If you can't suspend your reality to get into the reality of the story, then this isn't the story for you.

Walter had been working at his current job for three years now. He enjoyed his coworkers, all but one were female, and liked the work he did. He had never been required to go on a trip for the company before, though he longed for the day that he would--it was exciting.

Walter was 28, he was tall and slender. He worked out every night after work, so he had a killer body that he kept shaved, except his pubes, he liked his bush. He had washboard abs and a big muscular butt, which was shaved. His hair was a rich chestnut color, and the pubes matched. He could have been a model with his perfect jaw, killer smile, and green eyes that could melt you, but he wanted something more mentally challenging. He also had a big cut cock. He was easily 8.5 inches when hard, and about 6 inches soft. He always wore compression shorts to work and trousers that were loose enough to not show anything off. He didn't want to be seen as a sex symbol, he wanted to be taken seriously. He was also gay, so he wasn't interested in the woman looking at him that way.

Finally, he was getting his chance: Walter was given his first work trip, but it wouldn't be an overnight trip. He'd fly out with the other guy from the company, go to a convention, then fly back home.

Walter boarded the 8 AM flight with Gary, the other male coworker. Gary was 50 years old, at least. He had that salt and pepper thing going with his hair, and it looked good on him. He wore suits that hugged his muscular body. Walter didn't know what was going on under Gary's suit, but he was sure it was impressive. He was a very attractive man, very Hugh Jackman. He had a beard that matched his hair, and Walter guessed that hair was everywhere. Gary was married and had a few kids, all of whom were grown.

"Man, I wish this was an overnight trip. I'd love a night away." Gary said as he buckled in next to Walter.

"Why is that?" Walter asked.

"My son and his wife are living with us, and their three little kids as well. I love my grandkids, but I was happy when they all moved out. And honestly, my wife and I haven't been getting along for a while, so it's nice to just get a night to myself in another city."

Walter nodded. "Yeah, it's my first trip for the company so I was kind of hoping it'd be overnight too, more exciting."

"What? We're popping your trip cherry? Oh, we gotta have drinks when we land!" Gary said, flashing Walter a big smile.

Walter felt a warmth spread through his body and had to remind himself that Gary was not only straight, but also married.

As he promised, when they landed Gary ordered a couple shots. "Cheers to popping that travel cherry!" Gary said. They downed their shots, then Gary grabbed a handful of Walter's ass. "Let's do this!"

He walked away, casually, and Walter had to walk with his hands in front of him.

The convention was uneventful. They sat through a couple lectures that weren't going to add any value to the company. "Oh shit, our flight was canceled." Walter said looking at his phone as they stood in the lobby of the convention center.

"I'll call Tracy." Gary said. He walked away to call the office secretary.

Walter watched the way Gary's pants hugged his tight but when he walked away. He wondered if Gary had ever had his hairy butthole licked before? What are you thinking, Walter?!?! Stop it!

A few minutes later Gary was back. "Well, looks like we're staying the night!" Gary said. He wrapped his arms around Walter in a bear hug. "Our hotel is just down the street, so we can walk. Then we can fucking drink!" With both hands he grabbed Walter's ass.

"Damn, Gary." Walter said, blushing. "You really have a thing for my ass today."

"I don't know, it's so perky. I can't do that with a woman in the office or I'll be fired and sued so damn fast. I was hoping since you're gay you wouldn't mind, but if you do I'll stop."

Again, Walter blushed. Gary smiled, then smacked Walter's ass. "That's what I thought."

They left the convention center, which had no rooms left, then walked down the street together to their hotel. Luckily they had a lunch and dinner catered by the host of the convention, so they didn't have to spend money on that.

They checked into the hotel and froze when they walked in the room and saw one full size bed. "Since when do hotels have a bed this fuckin small?" Gary blurted. "And why is there only one?"

Thoughts immediately ran through Walter's mind of sleeping next to Gary in the small bed, in their underwear, their bodies so close...

As if on cue, Gary continued, "It's your lucky night, Walt, I sleep naked."

Fuck, Walter mouthed as Gary went into the bathroom. Walter sat on the bed and bounced a little, eager to go to sleep just so he could lay next to Gary. If Gary had been handsy with one shot in him, what would he do with more drinks and no clothes? But he was married... Walter couldn't do that...

Gary came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. His jacket and tie were off and he was just in his slacks and blue button-up. He had undone enough buttons to expose his chest, which was covered in the salt and pepper hair. "You're not getting drinks in your full suit, are you?"

"Oh, I..."

"Oh, right, go ahead." Gary said gesturing to the bathroom.

Walter closed the door and looked at himself in the mirror. His face was red: stop blushing! He pulled his jacket off and hung it on the door next to Gary's. He pulled off the red tie and through it on the counter next to Gary's striped blue one. He was wearing a white button up, which was clearly wet in the pits. Fuck. He stood in front of the toiled and pulled his big cock out. He so eagerly wanted to stroke it, but now wasn't the time. He sighed as a hot stream of piss exited his cock. He loved watching himself pee... and wondered what it'd be like to see Gary pee.

He stuffed his cock back in his pants, letting the extra piss saturate his underwear and drip down his leg. He flushed and readied himself. He looked good. He undid the same number of buttons as Gary, admiring how impressive his pecs looked. He opened the door and Gary whistled. "Nice tits."

Down at the bar we had three drinks each. "Let's go in the hot tub." Gary said, rubbing Walter's chest.

As they got on the elevator, it dawned on Walter. "Gary, we don't have swimsuits."

"No one is in there, we'll just go in naked."

His heart raced at the thought of skinny dipping with Gary. "So, we're just going to walk around the hotel butt ass naked?"

Gary sighed, "We have towels in our room. Are you all tits and ass and no brain?" Walter blushed. "We'll wear the towels down and slip into the tub. With all the bubbles going no one will see our junk if they come in."

Walter didn't have faith in Gary's plan, but he was too drunk to turn it down. Gary started undressing in the elevator. He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and pulled it off. "Gary, what the fuck?" He just smiled. He kicked off his shoes, then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Walter's jaw dropped. Gary wasn't wearing any underwear, so his cock was hanging freely. Hanging was a bit of a stretch, as Gary was rather small. His cock was at most two inches, it was hard to tell because it was so much smaller than his balls, which were quite big, and buried in a thick bush of dark hair.

"It's not much, but it's mine." He grinned. The elevator door beeped open and Gary strode out ahead of Walter. He had a plump hairy ass. "It's nice, isn't it." He said. Walter could only nod as he followed.

Walter followed him down the hallway, surprised they didn't run into anyone. Gary waited at the door, fondling his little cock and big balls. Walter slid the card and they entered the room. Gary tossed his clothes into a heap on the floor, quickly adding his socks.

Walter unbuttoned his shirt and set it on the bed. Then took his pants off and laid them over it. "Come on, show me the goods." Gary said, holding two towels.

Again, Walter blushed. He pulled his socks off and set them on his pile. Then, he pulled his underwear down.

"Damn, that's quite the ass." Gary said. "Smooth."

Walter turned, covering himself.

"I don't think so. Show me." He protested.

"Just give me the towel, Gary."

"Show me your dick, it can only be bigger."

Hesitating, Walter removed his hand. Gary's eyes went wide.

"Holy shit. That thing is huge. I'm sure the guys love you destroying their asses with that thing."

Gary tossed Walter the towel. Walter wrapped his towel around his waist, annoyed at the very defined bulge in his towel. Gary, on the other hand, strode out of the room with the towel slung over his shoulder.

Walter grabbed the little envelope with the room key and room number on it and followed Gary out. They made their way to the elevator, on the elevator, and to the pool without anyone noticing. The pool was empty. Walter and Gary headed to the hot tub, Gary started up the bubbles. Walter set his towel behind him so he could grab it quickly if needed, and set the room key on top of it. They sat in the tub, relaxing for 10 minutes, when 3 middle aged women came into the pool room. They all looked good.

"Hey ladies." Gary waved.

Walter's face flushed. Why was Gary encouraging him?

"Ooh, now this is the place to be." The blonde woman said, winking at Walter. He feigned a smile. All of the women were slender and wore slinky bathing suits to show off their boob jobs. The other two women had black hair and auburn hair.

The black haired one whispered something to the auburn haired one, then came over. "Were you gentlemen at the convention today?" She asked.

"We were." Gary smiled.

"I thought so, you were by far the hottest guys there." She smiled. "I'm Gina, this is Donna." She said, gesturing to the blonde one who had moved to stand near Walter, making him nervous. "And this is Brenda."

She gestured to the auburn-haired woman who was setting down her phone across from the hot tub. Walter thought it was odd how she propped it against the wall facing them instead of setting it down on a towel.

"Oh dear, we don't wanna get this wet." Donna said, grabbing Walter's towel and setting it on a chair five feet away.

Walter panicked and looked at Gary for help, but Gary just smiled at the women.

Brenda sauntered into the hot tub and sat between Walter and Gary. Gina sat on Gary's left, while Donna game in and scooted next to Walter's right.

Walter could tell that the women were enjoying how nervous they made him. "Don't worry, we don't bite." She said, her hand went to his knee. He kept his hands clutched at his groin, and was too scared to move as she slid her hand up his thigh, not stopping. "Oh my." She said when she ran out of thigh. "You're a naughty boy."

Walter felt Brenda's hand on his other thigh, then it, too, made its way up. "Mmm, very naughty."

"We weren't planning an overnight, so we didn't have trunks." Gary grinned.

"What a shame." Gina said, but Gary held up his hand. "Sorry ladies, I'm married. But my boy Walter isn't."

Donna kept one hand on Walter's thigh, rubbing it, while her other hand found his chest. She cupped his right pec in her hand and gilded her thumb over his nipple. "Isn't this the most extraordinary chest you've ever seen on a man?"

Brenda matched what Donna was doing. While Walter felt no attraction to the women, his body couldn't deny the pleasure it was feeling as both women groped him. His cock responded as the bubbles in the tub stopped.

"Well look. at. that." Gina said across the tub.

Walter couldn't hide his massive erection.

"Move, let us see it!" Donna demanded.

"Please ladies, I'm gay." He said.

"That doesn't mean you can't let a couple of ladies play with your cock." Brenda said.

"Sit on the edge of the tub so we can admire you." Gina said.

Walter didn't know what to do, he felt trapped, so he obliged. He pulled his hands away from his cock and hoisted himself up onto the side of the tub.

The women's jaws dropped in unison as the beautiful sculpted man emerged from the water with the biggest erect cock any of them had seen. Donna was the first to reach up and grab it. She let her hand glide up and down the slick hard cock. Brenda's hands found his balls and massaged them.

Walter let out a soft moan, unable to deny the pleasure he was feeling. This went on for a couple minutes, then Donna and Brenda switched. Branda used both hands to stroke Walter's cock, massaging the plump mushroom head.

"Alright ladies, my turn." Gina said, wading over. She put her hands on each of Walter's thighs, then lowered her mouth onto his cock.

"Mmmm, fuck." Walter moaned as Gina's tongue pushed on his slit, tasting his precum.

Gary enjoyed the voyeurism of watching his attractive coworker receive pleasure from these beautiful women, who were strangers to them.

"Stand up, Walter." Donna said.

Walter stood up, and the women joined him outside the tub. Donna grabbed his towel and put it on the floor in front of him, then went to work sucking on his cock. Plopping the throbbing mushroom in and out of her mouth.

Gina grabbed Gary's towel and placed it on the floor behind Walter, then she spread his bubbly cheeks apart and plunged her tongue into his hole.

"Oh fuck." Walter moaned loudly. Brenda massaged one pec with her hand while she sucked on his nipple, switching to make sure each nipple got equal attention.

Walter was riding waves of pleasure, but he couldn't last any longer. "I'm gonna cum!" He cried. But the ladies stopped abruptly. "Ooohhh fuck. Mmmmmm. Fuck no, fuck." Walter cried, riding out the cum-less orgasm.

The women giggled. "I think it's time for these boys to hit the shower." Gina said.

"Really? You're going to do that to me and not let me cum?" Walter snapped.

"Relax, sweetie, we're just beginning." Donna said, stroking his cock. His body shuddered at the touch, still sensitive.

"What do you mean by shower?" Gary asked, still in the tub.

Brenda had slipped out of the room. "There's a shower right here in the pool room, it's so people can rinse off before and after getting in the pool, but we figured you guys could clean up for us since you're naked anyway."

Brenda came back holding up a bar of soap. "Who's ready for a shower?"

"No, I don't want you teasing me like that again." Walter said.

"Don't worry, we're not joining you in the shower. It's just you two." Donna said.

"I already told you, I'm married. I'm not participating." Gary said. Walter was pissed that he decided to chime in now but let him get assaulted.

"Look, Gary," Gina said. "We could go to the front desk right now, or call the cops on you for being perverts." Gary had no response. "That's what I thought."

Brenda was at the shower, turning it on. Gina picked up Brenda's phone and stood by the shower.

"Alright boys, shower time." Donna said. With a sigh, Gary stood up in the tub. The women giggled seeing his little cock. "Wow, you're nothing like Walter." Donna laughed.

"Does it make you feel threatened knowing this much younger guy has a much bigger cock than you?" Gina added.

"Gary is hot as fuck the way he is." Walter snapped.

The ladies stopped laughing. "Okay, into the shower." Gina said.

Gary and Walter walked over to the single shower head and took turns stepping under. "Here you go." Brenda said, handing them the soap. "Wash each other."

Gary took the soap, then nodded at Walter. "Just do it and it'll be over soon." He said quietly.

Gary rubbed the bar of soap on Walter's chest, lathering him up. He cupped each pec, washing them carefully. He worked the soap over Walter's abs, then used his hand to rub it in. Then he washed Walter's legs, knowing what the ladies wanted. He used the bar to later up his right hand, then grabbed Walter's still very erect cock with it. Walter had to put an arm around Gary to maintain his balance, his cock was so sensitive now. He involuntarily started to fuck into Gary's hand.

"Damn, he didn't do that with us." Donna pouted.

"He really is gay." Brenda added.

"You gotta stop Gary, I'm gonna cum." Walter whispered.

Gary let go of Walter's cock, then massaged his balls. Walter rinsed off his front, then Gary rubbed the soap on his back. He worked his way down to Walter's butt, a butt he had playfully grabbed earlier, but was now being forced to wash. Gary wished they had been doing this alone in their room. He had been unhappy in his marriage for many years, but that really took a turn for the worse when a handsome young guy walked into the office three years ago.

As he rubbed Walter's beautiful globes he remembered that feeling he had when he first saw him, it was like being able to see for the first time. He secretly pined for Walter these past three years, and when he finally had the chance to be alone it was ruined by these three bitches. Though he was partly to blame for encouraging them; he wanted to safely ogle Walter and it backfired. He'd have to apologize profusely.

He slipped his hand between Walter's cheeks, again causing him to moan. "Mmmm, fuck yeah Walter."

The ladies giggled at that.

He played with Walter's hole, really putting on a show. "Mmm, fuck me. Fuck me daddy."

There was no stopping it, Walter's little cock was now hard.

"Okay, switch." Gina called.

Gary shamefully turned, and the ladies laughed again. Gary's cock was 3 inches hard. "What did I say?" Walter snapped. The ladies rolled their eyes, but stopped.

Walter put one arm around Gary while the other rubbed the soap around his hairy chest. When it was lathered he squeezed the soap between his butt cheeks, the ladies were stunned, Gary was impressed. He rubbed his hand through the hair on Gary's chest, tweaking his nipples, running his hand along Gary's hairy abs.

Walter always pictured himself with a guy around his age, but there was something about Gary. His hand went down to Gary's cock and he stroked it, only needing to use his thumb and two fingers.

"Fuck Walter, I'm gonna cum."

Walter got on his knees and wrapped his mouth around Gary's cock. Gary grabbed Walter's head and fucked his little cock into Walter's mouth, but it only took a couple seconds before he was exploding.

"Fuuuck.... oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck Walter, that's amazing. Oh, fuck. MMmmmm. Yeah."

Stream after stream after stream of cum shot into Walter's mouth, Gary had to have squirt at least 10 times.

"Now fuck him with that massive cock." Donna said as Gary rinsed off.

Walter pulled the soap out of his ass. "No, we're done."

"I don't think so, you're rock hard yet." Gina said.

"Go ahead and call the cops, I don't care. We're done." Walter turned off the shower. The ladies sighed.

"Fine, we're done." Donna added.

Gary and Walter hadn't noticed, but Brenda had left. Gina and Donna grabbed the towels that Walter and Gary had brought then left.

The guys scanned the room, but there were no pool towels. "What kind of crappy hotel doesn't have pool towels?" Walter said, annoyed.

"Look, Walter, I'm really sorry about egging them on. I had no idea they'd take it this far."

"I have a lot of weird feelings going through my head right now, Gary. I'd be happy to talk about it up in the room."

Walter walked over to the chair where his key should be, but it was gone. "Fuck, they took our room key."

To be continued...