The Work Trip Predicament Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mike?!" She croaked, "Are you back in the hotel? How did we ge-"

"Yeah, room 318. I just woke up, Do you remember anything? Where are you?"

"I-I don't know," She looked over to the back of the door which showed the room she was in, indicated on the fire-exit map, "I'm in a room... I've got this..." The vibrations were propelling her towards another orgasm, the pleasure was just about manageable, but as she reached the peak her speech wavered.

"Alina? Alina are you alright?" He asked, concern in his voice. She sounded like she couldn't breath.

As she recovered soundlessly, she put the phone down and on loudspeaker, pulling on some clothes. "I'm f-fine." they had left her a black bra, but no panties as it seemed that the hotel had opted for this locked vibrating monstrocity instead. The supplier included a dark blue high-collared dress with light blue buttons down the front over her chest. It flowed out at the bottom, ending in a loose knee-high. It fit her immaculately, and whilst it wouldn't have been her usual choice, she appreciated the cut and the soft fabric gliding over her skin.

"I'll come to your room now." Said Mike over the loudspeaker

"No!" She replied instinctively, though she had given little thought to her game plan beyond putting some clothes on. The vibrations were driving her crazy, and she could think of little else beyond trying to get it off. She was desperate to get out of the hotel, to go home and leave this escalating nightmare, but she knew that she would have to find a way to remove the metal belt first. The idea of having been so close yesterday to going home, now to be trapped in this fresh hell was infuriating. Yet she couldn't avoid that coming to terms with being trapped with a vibrator forcing her to cum over and over was turning her on, and elicited a thin squeal as she peaked again.

"Alina? Are you alright? You sound like you're in pain. I think they drugged us"

"There's this... oh my god," She shrieked as another orgasm pummeled her body, her knees buckling as she fell to the floor in a heap. If this kept going she knew she was going to pass out. She could feel the edges of her vision beginning to blur.

"Alina what's going on?" He asked, "Tell me what room you're in? There's the workshops, they're in less than an hour. I don't know what to do."

She reeled as the pleasure subsided and rational thought returned. What had he said? He wanted her room number, and had mentioned the workshops. She had forgotten all about the meetings, there was no way they could cancel them now. Could he even run them on his own without having had the night to prepare? Could she leave him to look like an idiot in front of all those senior people? Flashes of panic assaulted her mind as the power of yet another climax approached. Her brain power was being sapped as the intense vibrations demanded all her attention.

"Room 302," She said, "I-I need your help."

He hung up, grabbing his bags and tucking in the new shirt he had been provided. He was only half-way ready, carrying his shoes, bag, tie and jacket whilst he scrambled out the door up the hallway. As he reached door 302, he could hear Alina crying out from inside. He knocked hard, Alina tugging the door open for him to push inside. He dropped what he was holding and took hold of her shoulders, his face full of worry as he noticed her shaking.

"What's wrong? What's going on?"

"There's a... vibration." She whispered, more smokey and seductive than she had intended. She felt delirious, and it took everything in her to keep quiet as the door to the room slowly swung shut. She was holding herself up with one hand on the wall, her other sliding down to her pelvis. The sound of the vibration was hardly audible, but he noticed it between her laboured breaths. "I can't get it off."

"What?!" He exclaimed, following her hand down to her waist. He didn't understand what she was talking about, "Can I see it?"

She was taken aback by the request, too mortified to go into any more detail, let alone show him the embarrassing predicament she was in. She felt increasingly weak, too weak to talk or protest. Faced with another rising orgasm, she couldn't bear the thought of him watching her as she was pummelled with relentless pleasure. Timidly, she lifted her skirt, reasoning that he had seen her naked once already. As she held the fabric, she noticed the fingernails on her hand were no longer a dark green, but had been repainted a light blue to match her outfit. She also realised her hair had been cleaned and styled into loose curls. Looking down, she saw her toenails had been changed to blue too, and her legs had been freshly waxed. Someone had groomed her in her sleep, and looking at Mike, it seemed he'd been given a shave too. It suited him, a trim stubble across his strong jawline. She studied his face as he stooped to peer between her legs. Trying not to enjoy his attention on her sex.

The dark metal immediately caught Mike's attention, but as she shuffled and squirmed, he found it difficult not to be aroused and distracted. She was failing to mask her soft moans, and her toes curled against the carpet intermittently. He focussed, bringing his eyes back to the device. He ran his hands over it, skimming her warm skin as he did.

She stared down at him as he studied between her legs. She couldn't help but sigh with a contented pleasure as a small orgasm washed over her whilst she stared at his face. It took everything for her not to rake her fingers through his dark soft fluffy hair. As if he had heard her thoughts, his eyes darted up to meet hers. He'd noticed her orgasm. The eye contact surprised her, and brought another harder wave of pleasure crashing over her with a shriek. She covered her mouth as she cried out.

Uncertain of what to do and entirely perplexed, he could see no clear way to remove the metal mechanism from around her waist. He was panicking, partly that he couldn't help her get out of this trap, and partly that there was a meeting happening soon that they would surely be fired for missing, and he had no idea where it was, or how he would be able to run it without Alina. There must be a way to get her out of this.

"What's this wheel thingy?" He asked, bringing his finger up to it,

"It doesn't... d-doesn't work," She stuttered, on the brink of another orgasm, more powerful than any of the other so far. Having him between her legs,his hot breath on her thigh was dizzying, she was overcome with lust, practically hallucinating. Visions of Mike taking her in the hotel shower played over and over, and she could feel his thick cock sliding in and out of her. The pleasure was growing and growing, she knew that she would only be able to endure it for a moment before the delicious bliss sent her unconcious, but she yearned for it all the same. She felt his hand between her legs as his finger met the dial, and as he turned it counter-clockwise, the vibrations slowly reduced in speed. She yelped in shock, the edge of orgasm suddenly falling away as the previous thrumming vibration slowed to a light simmer.

"It worked," he said, turning the dial back as a green hue was emitted from the edges of the circle. It kept turning, but after one rotation the low vibration didn't turn down any further.

"What... did you do?" she asked, trying to hide her disappointment at being robbed of an enormous orgasm. After the countless she had endured unwillingly, she couldn't begin to admit that she had greedily sought after another.

"I just turned it," He said, turning the dial slightly clockwise as she watched it light up green, feeling the speed increase against her clit and g-spot. She gasped at the sudden change, pushing his hand away to turn it down herself, but it had no effect. When she used the dial, she was met with a red-lit ring. "I think, it doesn't let you change it yourself." He explained, softly moving her hand away and turning it down himself.

"Thank you!" She sighed, wiping the thin sweat from her brow and flashing a genuine smile of appreciation. She could feel the intense beating of her heart slowing. She was so glad he was here.

He stood, coughing awkwardly, as she released her dress and let it fall to cover her. She had noticed that no tights had been left for her, but some blue heels had been laid out in the corner, matching the colour of her dress impeccably. He went to sit over on the bed, taking a breath to compose himself and think, she moved over to join him, noting as she sat that the vibration was still noticeable, but compared to the speed before, it was entirely manageable.

"What the fuck happened yesterday." Mike asked, "All I can remember is talking to Deepesh's secretary about the meetings today."

"We got a cab, do you remember? I called us one to take me to the station, and for you to find a hotel."

"Shit, yeah I remember. The cab driver must have drugged us?" It was a statement and a question all at once.

"Mike, this is getting crazier by the minute."

"We have to go talk to someone in this fucking hotel."


12