The Work Trip Predicament Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that nearly took him over the edge, she squirmed and moaned under him as she pleasured herself whilst he pumped in and out her tight little pussy. He tried to ignore the timer, but his eyes kept darting over, seeing that mere minutes remained. It had seemed like plenty of time before, but he didn't want this moment to end, he hadn't let himself get too close, but now he could feel it approaching, an inevitable release for the both of them. Alina took his face in her hand, holding his eyes on her so he couldn't watch the clock. They met in a deep kiss, moaning into one another as Alina's slender manicured fingers grew wetter, their speed matching his groaning to try and line up their climax. She felt like she could read his mannerisms well by now, and he was so, so close.

"Cum for me, please cum for me." she pleaded, her eyes locked on his. Wide, dark and beautiful. She shocked herself with the words, and it was all she needed to send her hurtling over the edge into a final explosive screaming orgasm, squeezing around his cock and squirting hard. The tightening grip finished him too, spurting hard inside her and slowing for a final few thrusts to push out every last drop. They collapsed on the desk, a hot sticky breathless heap with him still on top. The timer chirped and stopped with little more than three minutes to spare, Mike gave a tired grunt at the sight.

"We did it." he announced, a relieved smile creeping across his face, a matching one across hers. She pulled him into a kiss, less desperate and lustful as the last few. It was small, but sweet and loving. After their lips parted, she held her forehead to his for a moment, still catching her breath. Then she let her head roll back onto the desk, loosening her grip on his torso with her arms and legs. She let herself go limp, the blue heels dropping from her feet to the floor with a clatter. He stood back to marvel at Alina in all her stunning nakedness, his cum dripping from her spent little hole. Retrieving his boxers and pulling them on, he watched the screen clear, replaced by block text which read:

Thanks for Playing

This video will not be shared publicly, unless you

contact the police, the press, or post about your experience on social media.

So, this was how they kept it all quiet. They picked people with plenty to lose, and they coerced them into obedience. He stared at the screen in angry disgust, it somehow cheapened their last interaction. He was reminded that Alina had a boyfriend, and that they worked together. There was no doubt now, they had a connection. Whether just sexual or deeper was uncertain, but whatever it was, it was problematic.

Alina took a deep breath and sat up, seeing the message and taking a moment to consider the implications. It didn't have the same effect on her. She felt like she had come to terms with this somewhere amongst the crest of her sexual awakening. What she had learnt about herself was valuable, she felt unlocked. It was somehow bigger than the terrible new secret she had to keep. What they had done was too shameful to repeat, but it was also too amazing to forget.

Standing from the desk, she went to retrieve her dress but paused for a moment, drinking in Mike's body before he put his clothes back on too. He caught her staring. When their eyes met, she smiled devilishly. He could tell something had changed. This secret bonded them.

"So, it's over?" He asked rhetorically, pulling on his trousers and buckling his belt. She shrugged, perhaps too cheerily, still in the afterglow of a terrific orgasm. "What do we do now?"

She padded over to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"I'll call us a cab." she said.


12