The Work Trip Predicament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,018 Followers

"Mike, we can't do this. We shouldn't..." She thinly pleaded. He was getting somewhere now and he didn't plan on slowing down. Despite her protestations, they continued kissing, growing more and more passionate. His hands explored her whole body to her soft moans. His fingers found her nipples, and her moans deepened as he fondled them gently.

He traced kissed down her chest and over her taut abdomen, crouching slowly as his mouth met the wetness between her legs. She gasped in surprise at how fast he had moved, but couldn't deny that she wanted him to taste her. He knew that he needed to get her to beg for her to take him, so he ran a flat tongue over her slit, and found her swollen little clit with his mouth. He sucked it, making out with it to audible approval from Alina, before flicking his tongue back and forth against it rhythmically. She gripped his head with both hands, running her fingers through his hair and pulling his head into her hips as she thrust against him, up on the balls of her feet.

"M-Mike we..." She mumbled feebly. His hands gripped at the soft skin of her legs, two fingers finding her hole and sliding inside to find her sensitive little spot and grind against it. She squealed with glee as he played with her, her wetness growing exponentially as he buried his head in her pussy and brought her edging closer and closer to climax.

She was screaming now, "Oh Mike, oh my god please Mike... Oh Mike we can't do this. We have to stop." But he didn't relent. He brought her so close to orgasm that he could feel her muscles start to spasm in expectant release, but he slowed his tempo to little. Her discontented moans indicated he was along the right lines. He switched to making out with her clit again, before resuming the steady flicks of his fingers and tongue. Again her moans rose in intensity, as she scratched her nails through his hair and pressed her pelvis into him.

"Oh god, I'm gonna... I'm..." She whimpered, gasping as an orgasm wracked her body, her muscles tightening and eliciting a delighted squeal as she squirted all over Mike's face. "Oh shit, I'm..." she began, but was interrupted as Mike returned to his assault on her pussy, dragging another rapturous climax from her, as her body slumped against him in ecstasy. Looking up between her perfect tits, he admired the look of pure pleasure on her innocent face. He fantasised about sliding his cock in her sweet little mouth and looking in her doe eyes, but he knew now wasn't the time.

He stood and turned her around. She acquiesced weakly, facing the glass of the door where she entered, her hands pressing against the pane as she arched her back. He held her hips firmly, releasing one hand to guide his rock solid cock into her sopping wet hole. It slid into her so deliciously she shuddered and groaned as it filled her. He could only get part way in with the first thrust, but pulling back slowly, he managed to fill her more on the second push. On the next thrust he slid all the way into her, and they both groaned with pleasure as they connected so completely. He revelled in the sight of her perfect round ass pressed against his abs, her lithe tight little body in his hands, as he stroked his hands up her taut back and around to take a firm breast in his hand, lightly squeezing her sexy little nipples. She looked back at him over her shoulder, desire in her eyes coloured with a little concern. She was irresistible. He slowly pulled his throbbing hard cock out of her tight hole, and then slid it back in, starting to fuck her slowly. She was ecstatic, moaning and reaching back to grip his neck and pull him in close to her. The smacking of their skin with each thrust echoed through the room, mixed in with their grunts and moans of pleasure. Mike could hardly believe that this sexy young girl on his team was now wrapped around his dick, trapped together in their hotel shower. He was so close to bursting, when she suddenly came hard around his dick, shaking as the orgasm washed over her. He had to practically catch her and hold her in place as she screamed in ecstasy. She seemed utterly shocked at herself, but Mike was too close to stop now. He slid back inside her and continued to fuck her roughly against the door. She was up on the balls of her feet now, the perfectly cured nails of her feet gripping against the floor, and matching fingernails pressed to the glass alongside her face. She cried out again as she came hard around his cock and collapsed to the side. She was feeling faint.

"Please Alina I'm so so close..." Mike said, helping her to her feet, "We have to get that door open."

"M-Mike I..." She stuttered in exhaustion, "I don't know how much more I can take." He looked at her closely, he showed genuine concern. "Let me wrap my legs around you." She said, keen to get into a position she had always wanted to try.

He lifted her by the thighs, with her back against the door. She wrapped her legs around his waist and guided him inside her again with her left hand. Her right arm was wrapped around his neck, and as they shuffled into position, she locked lips with him in another passionate kiss as he worked his hips to thrust slowly in and out of her. She was again filled with pleasure as she rode him, her hands exploring his muscular form, uncontrollably shouting "Yes!" over and over as he fucked her. Her boyfriend would never be able to have sex in this position, he wasn't strong enough, she had never ever asked. Their lovemaking was plain and slow, this was a desperately needed contrast. A devious smile crept across her face, wracked with bliss as he kissed into her neck, one hand supporting under her bum while the other held her slim smooth thigh up and in place. He loved being able to see her face and watch her tits bounce as he thrust deep into her with long hard strokes. Her strong slender legs were eagerly pulling him in each time, and she could feel another orgasm approaching but tensed to try and hold it off.

"Oh Mike," she moaned, "Please finish for me. Give it to me now please. I'm gonna... Oh god, I can't hold it Mike you feel so so good!"

That was all he needed to finish him off, he stared into her big innocent blue eyes as her tight wet pussy clenched around him and they erupted in a loud screaming climax together. She squeezed her legs to bring him as deep into her as possible, scratching her nails down his back as she rode the intense wave of pleasure.

Mike did what he could to ease them softly down, but they inevitably fell in a heap of hot sweaty sex. Lying breathlessly, they heard the click of the door unlocking at last. Alina noticed only one of the doors was unlocked, pushing it open to find that it was the room with Mike's toothbrush in it. She felt lightheaded, so left the shower cubicle to sit down by the sink. Ironically, Mike felt more in need of a shower than ever. The wall between their rooms hissed and slid back into place, leaving them both in Mike's room.

Pressing the shower button, Mike found that the showerhead burst to life with warm water. Alina laughed, throwing him a small shower gel bottle she found by the sink. She showered after him, the two not saying much to address what had happened. Returning to the bedroom in their towels, they found that all of Mike's clothes and belongings had gone. Without the key card, Alina couldn't get back into her room without calling reception and the two of them were too exhausted for more problem solving. They climbed into the bed together naked and turned off the lights, passing seconds later into a deep satisfied slumber. It was just as well, if they had tried to ring reception it wouldn't have connected anyway.

Online, viewers of an elite members-only site watched the escapades from various angles of cameras hidden throughout the bathroom. The recording was only available for a limited time. Members cast their votes on the stars and the formation of their predicament. Bidders were invited to select from a number of additional possible challenges. If an agreement was reached, Alina and Mike may be coerced into a new predicament for them to navigate tomorrow.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,018 Followers
12