The Work Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another deep breath. "Um, that wasn't the part I was afraid you'd be mad about," she said.

"Keep talking," I said. I had no idea what she was about to say.

"Well," she said. "He sort of suggested that if this didn't go well, that I could maybe keep you in mind as a backup option. Since you already knew what was happening and all."

"As a backup option?" I said.

I'm not always this dense. Honest.

"For me to...ah...you know," she said. She made a jerking off motion with one hand.

The pieces came together. "Oh," I said. For the second time in two days I was surprised enough that I almost swerved off the road.

"I said I'd think about it," she said after I'd straightened the car out again. "So...now I'm thinking about it."

I was so shocked I couldn't think of anything to say at first. Then something occurred to me. "Wait, didn't you tell me he didn't want you to do this with someone you might see again?"

She shook her head. "No," she said. "That was always my condition, not his. He's tried more than once to convince me to blow his best friend and we see him all the time."

I fell silent again, thinking it over. I have to admit I didn't hate the idea. I'd been single for a long time so that was a factor. And I'd thought Mina was attractive since the day I first saw her, I can't lie about that. We were coworkers true, but we were both adults. Maybe we could find a way to make it work.

I must have been silent awhile thinking it over. Eventually she put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," she said. "I shouldn't have brought it up. You've been so good about all this and now I went and made it weird."

"Hang on," I said. "I didn't say no."

"You didn't," she said. "Does that mean...." she trailed off, tilting her head to the side as she looked at me like I was a puzzle she was trying to solve.

"I'm thinking," I said. "You know we still have to work together after this. I mean, if we do this."

She nodded. "I know. But I've always thought you were a good guy, and I've gotten to know you better since we've been here. I feel like....like I can trust you, you know?"

"Are you sure this isn't the beer talking?" I said. "I did almost drive us off the road a minute ago."

She laughed. "Give me a break," she said. "We were there like two hours and I had two beers. More like one and a half, I didn't even finish the second one. If you think that would make me too drunk to make a rational decision I'm offended."

It was my turn to laugh. "Okay, fair enough," I said.

By this time we had made it to the hotel parking lot, so I found a space, parked and then turned to look at her. "You're sure this is something you want to do?" I asked. "You're not suggesting it because Brad's giving you a hard time about this and you just want to get it over with?"

She shook her head. "I'm not going to lie," she said. "Even before he suggested it I was already considering you as an option. I want to do this." She blushed a little but didn't look away.

I looked her in the eyes for a long moment and then nodded. "Okay then," I said. "I'm in."

She smiled. "Let's go to your room," she said. "You might have trouble seeing straight when we're done and I wouldn't want you getting lost if you had to find your way home from mine."

I laughed. "You're going to blow my mind huh?" I said.

"Among other things," she said, winking at me.

We headed back into the hotel together and made our way to my room.

Once we were inside she kicked off her shoes and tossed her jacket over the back of a chair and told me to get comfy. I also ditched my jacket and shoes but didn't take anything else off yet.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me. "Okay, logistics," she said. She took her phone out of her purse and held it out to me. "Can you take the pictures?" she asked. "I don't really want to try and do that at the same time as I'm juggling everything else."

I took the phone. "Just pictures?" I said. "No video?"

She shook her head. "I don't have that much data on my phone and the WiFi here sucks." She was right about that, it was slow at best and tended to drop connection at the most annoying times.

"Take lots though please," she said. "I want to have options so I can send Brad the best ones."

"Okay," I said. A thought occurred to me. "Um, when I'm getting close to the end do you want me to signal you or anything?"

"Oh good question," she said. "Normally I'd say no since I like to swallow, but I guess Brad would enjoy a money shot. So yeah, let me know before it happens."

I nodded and she laughed. "What?" I said.

"I feel like I'm directing a porn shoot," she said. "Which I guess I kind of am?"

I nodded again and we both laughed.

"Promise you'll do your best to have fun and we'll do our best not to make this weird after?" she asked.

"I will if you will," I said.

"Agreed," she said. She held out her hand and we shook on it.

She stood up and had me take her place on the edge of the bed. "Ready?" she asked as she stood in front of me.

"Ready," I said. I held the phone up in front of me, looking at her through its camera screen.

She knelt on the ground in front of me. Her dress rode up on her thighs, so I could see her panties. They were black lace, sheer and tiny.

My cock, which had already been stirring pretty much since I'd walked into the room with her, leapt to attention.

She noticed. "I'd call that a good start," she said, giving me a wicked smile. I had to take a picture of her like that.

I'm not going to describe every time that I took a picture, in part because I think it would derail the flow of the story and in part because I honestly don't remember them all. I'll tell you about some of the best ones though and let's just leave it at that.

She reached out and pushed me so that I was leaning back, supporting myself with my hands behind me on the bed.

Then she undid my belt, pulled it free and tossed it aside on the floor. She unbuttoned my jeans, slid the zipper down and then pulled them off, leaving me in my boxers.

My erection was even more obvious now. Still smiling she reached out and stroked my cock through the boxers. Her touch was light at first, almost tentative, but then grew firmer as she got more confident.

She stroked me a few more times and then as if she couldn't wait any longer, moved her hands to the sides of the boxers to pull them down and then off.

After she had tossed the boxers aside she looked at my cock for the first time and I saw her eyes widen. "Oh," she said, sounding startled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're just bigger than I'm used to..." she blushed, cleared her throat and continued. "I mean, bigger than I was expecting."

Now don't get me wrong I'm not huge. I know guys telling these stories always make themselves out to be hung like a porn star, but that's not me. Mine is average in length, and maybe a bit above average in thickness.

For her to say that I was bigger than she was used to made me feel disappointed for her, since it suggested that Brad wasn't packing too much in that department. But the expression on her face as she looked at my cock did not make me feel like she was disappointed with what she was seeing now. Far from it in fact, so I was happy to lie there and let her explore.

She reached out with one finger to touch me, tracing a path along the shaft up to the tip. That one finger rubbed circles around the head of my cock for a few moments and then she brought her other fingers and thumb around to cup the head completely. She stroked me up and down gently. It felt fantastic. If she had kept doing that and done nothing else it would have gotten me off. But it was clear she had no intention of stopping there.

She moved her fingers back down the shaft to the base and tilted it forward to give her a better angle. Then she leaned forward, gave me another smile and then brushed the shaft with her lips like a kiss. After that she slipped her tongue out between her lips and licked a slow path from the base of my cock up to the tip. It was electrifying. I couldn't help gasping and she winked at me.

Her tongue kept moving back and forth along my cock as she stroked my balls with her hand. She kept the pace slow at first. At times she would speed up for a few strokes and then slow down again. From her expression I could tell she was in no hurry to finish the job and was enjoying teasing me with the buildup.

After keeping that up for a few minutes she stopped licking me and then slipped my cock past her moist lips into her mouth. She took me deeper than I was expecting right away, almost the whole length of my cock sliding into her mouth and throat. She started bobbing her head back and forth, slow at first and then a bit faster and then slow again.

Only with a great effort of will was I able to remember to keep taking pictures for her. All I really wanted to do was bliss out and go along for the ride.

After another few minutes she surprised me by sliding both hands around my hips and tugging up, like she wanted me to move. Taking the hint I started rocking my hips back and forth. She winked and gave me a little nod, indicating I'd figured out what she wanted.

I kept it slow at first, but couldn't help from speeding up some until I was fucking her throat. Her mouth was warm and wet and soft and it felt amazing.

At one point she gave a little moan that surprised me again. Looking down I saw something I hadn't noticed before. She had one hand inside her panties and was fingering herself, even while she continued to blow me. I tilted the camera to make sure to get some shots of that.

Knowing what she was doing to herself was hot enough to almost finish me off, but I tried to hold back to give her time.

Within a few minutes I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, but as it turned out neither was she. All of the sudden her moans got louder and more frequent. She pulled her panties to the side and slipped a finger inside her pussy. A few seconds after that her whole body started shuddering. She kept her mouth moving the whole time though, never missing a stroke for me.

As her shudders and moans started to subside I knew I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to cum," I said, wanting to keep my promise to let her know.

Still fingering herself, she grabbed my cock with her other hand and moved her mouth away. She stroked me with her hand, faster and faster until I couldn't take it anymore.

I came explosively. She had kept my cock aimed so that a lot of my cum went in her mouth, but some of it also splashed onto her face and her neck and the front of her dress.

In the blissful aftermath my hands were so unsteady that I was having trouble holding the phone still. But I did my best. She was panting too, which made it harder to get a good picture. "Hold still," I said, poking her in the arm with one hand.

She laughed and then held her breath while I took a few more pictures of her smiling for the camera. In the pics she had one eye open and the other closed because cum had splashed across it.

After I'd taken several more pictures she tapped my wrist and said, "okay, that's probably good."

I tossed the phone aside and flopped back on the bed, breathing hard. "Damn," I said. "That was awesome." That was an understatement. I remember thinking that Brad was a lucky guy and that if I was him I wouldn't want to share her skills with anyone else.

She stood up, her knees popping, and then flopped down on the bed next to me. "I'm glad you liked it," she said. "I definitely did." Then she wiped at her eye with her fingers. "Except for the cum in my eye you jerk. Next time could you try to at least aim away from my eyes?" Seemingly without thinking about it she stuck her fingers in her mouth to lick the cum off of them.

"Next time?" I said, raising an eyebrow

"Um..." she said, blushing a little and then turning an even deeper red as she looked at what she was doing.

She took her fingers out of her mouth but I poked her in the shoulder to cut her off before she said anything else. "Just teasing," I said. "But may I point out that you were the one doing the aiming at that point, so really you did it to yourself."

"I guess I did," she said. "Does it at least look hot in the pictures?"

"Hell yes," I said.

"Good," she said.

We lay there together for a few minutes and then she looked down at herself. With an embarrassed grin she tugged her panties back into place and pulled her dress down to cover them.

"Second thoughts?" I said. "Regrets?" I pulled the blankets up over my junk, not wanting her to be uncomfortable.

She shook her head and put a hand on my arm. "No, not at all," she said. "I was just thinking about trying to look presentable when I walk back to my room."

I laughed. "Okay fair," I said.

She was silent for a moment. Then she propped herself up on her elbow so she could look me in the eye. "Okay that's not entirely true," she said. "I was also thinking that I wasn't expecting to masturbate, and I hadn't talked to you about that before it happened. But I got really turned on by what we were doing and I couldn't help myself. Is that okay?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "That was amazing."

"Oh good," she said. She gave me a relieved looking smile. "I usually want to talk things out with a partner before springing something on them, so thanks for being understanding."

"That makes sense," I said. "But it wasn't like you did something unexpected to me. That was something you did to yourself. And I have to say it made it better for me knowing you enjoyed yourself."

"All right," she said. She held up her hand palm out towards me. "High five then."

I laughed and high-fived her. "Go team," I said. She laughed.

Then she sat up. "Okay, I should get out of here," she said. "Or else I'm going to doze off and sharing a bed would be a little..." she waved her hand back and forth like she was lost for words.

"Too much?" I said.

She nodded. "Yes, exactly," she said. "But can we have breakfast together in the morning? Just to touch base and get back to more normal stuff?"

"Sure thing," I said.

She used the bathroom to wash up a little before she left. While she did that I pulled on my pants.

On the way out she stopped to hug me. "Thanks for doing this," she said. "It means a lot."

"You're welcome," I said, hugging her back.

After she was gone I thought I'd be up for awhile thinking about what happened, but I was so relaxed I fell asleep right away.

The next morning we met for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. She seemed subdued, so I was worried that she was regretting what had happened. Once we had our food and were seated at an out of the way table she said, "I have a problem."

I opened my mouth to say something but she put a hand up to stop me. "It's not about what happened with us," she said. She smiled at me. "I had fun and have no regrets. It's what happened after I sent Brad the pictures last night."

"Oh," I said, wincing. "Is he upset? Does he wish you hadn't gone through with it?" I know a lot of guys like to fantasize about watching their partner get it on with someone else, but I was thinking maybe Brad didn't like the reality as much as he thought he would.

"Oh no," she said, shaking her head. "He loved it. Here." She handed me her phone. It was open to a sequence of texts between her and Brad. She had sent him a bunch of pictures, including the ones that showed her masturbating while she was blowing me. Here's the sequence as best as I can remember it:

Brad: Oh shit babe, these are so hot!!!!!

Mina: I'm glad you like them.

Brad: You rock.

Mina: Damn right. But I'm beat. I'm going to crash okay?

Brad: Ok. Love you and goodnight!

Mina: Love you!

Mina: Night!

Those were all time stamped from the night before. Then there were more from that morning, just before I met Mina for breakfast:

Brad: I've jerked off to these pics three times already baby. So fucking hot!

Mina: I'm the best right?

Brad: Yeah you are. Did you enjoy yourself? It looks like you did.

Mina: Yeah, it was fun being dirty for you.

Brad: Any chance you want to do it again?

Mina: You want me to blow him again?

Brad: Any chance you'd be willing to go any further than that?

Mina: How far do you want me to go?

Brad: All the way baby.

Mina: You want me to fuck him?

Brad: Oh hell yeah.

Mina: Seriously?

Brad: Yes.

Mina: I don't know babe.

Mina: Let me think about it okay?

Brad: Okay. Love you!

Mina: Love you too. I'm going to go get breakfast. Later!

Brad: Later babe.

After reading those I handed her back the phone. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm not surprised. I figured if I ever went this far he'd want me to go further."

"Well I can see how that might be a problem," I said. "But you know you can say no right?"

"I know," she said. "That's not the problem."

"What is then?" I asked.

She toyed with her food for a minute and then looked up at me with another wicked smile. "The problem is I don't want to say no."

It took me a second to process that. "Are you saying..." I started, but she cut me off.

"Want to fuck?" she asked mischievously.

I was not expecting that...


12