The Work Wife

Story Info
Office love, and appreciation of "work wife".
774 words
3.53
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission so go easy on me.

I chose a short story because my rough draft just seemed to flow in this direction. I am probably more comfortable writing a long story format but since it is my first submission, and wanted to try out writing, I figured this would serve multiple purposes, not too long and not too detailed.

This is written completely as a fantasy, this could have been written about any one of my co-workers over all of my years working and sitting in an office, interacting with so many beautiful women, inside and out, some literally called themselves my "work-wife". Breasts at eye level when they stride by and even better when bending over to ask a question. (I swear the women did this on purpose.) This one work-wife specifically is one hell-of-a sexy one. Not the perfect body or most amazing smile but she exudes sex appeal.

_____________

Here I sit watching you across the aisle. You in your cubicle and me in mine. My fantasy girl, my "work wife". We flirt but that is all we can do.

Your long blond locks flowing over your shoulders and back, framing your milky white face accented by the dark red lipstick. Your sassy attitude and smirk makes me shudder.

I lean back in my chair and close my eyes and imagine my mouth between your spread legs. I imagine your taste, so sweet on my tongue, the subtle moan escaping those pouty lips.

My cock gets hard just thinking about licking and probing your pussy lips and using my tongue on your clit in circles and flicking it. I am feeling it swell and spasm with my attention.

I can almost taste your honey now just thinking about it. My cock gets harder and I unbutton and reach in my pants to let my bulging head over the top of my elastic waist band, throbbing. I notice the pre-come and wipe it around the head, making sure that nobody is looking.

I think about your mouth wrapped around my cock, that lipstick leaving a mark I will have to hide from my real wife. Your beautiful eyes looking into mine as you sink deeper down my length and lick your way back up with a noisy slurp, never losing eye contact.

I open my eyes just a second and can hardly contain myself - I see you look my way and smile before you answer a call. I am so turned on seeing you but not able to really touch you.

I close my eyes again wondering about you, are you thinking about me too, making love to you? Imagining how I feel filling you up? Are you getting wetter and touching your breast's thinking about me sucking them? Your nipples hardening as I do and making your pussy slick?

I so want to push my cock through what I imagine are the thin hairs around your pussy and into your warm depths. I imagine your juices easing their way through your valley and then you feeling me slide in until we are one. A single animal, grinding around and lost in just the two of us.

I feel your legs parting and your hips rocking up and back. Your hands reach for my ass to pull me deeper, and hold me there, while you moan and groan your pleasure back at me. I am moaning and panting as I try to dive to your depths.

Our grinding becoming frantic, losing any rhythm that was started, devolving to just a rutting of deep primal need. Neither wanting to separate a millimeter but trying to find more connection somehow - deeper penetration, until our pleasures boil over and begin to erupt.

Your orgasm comes first and you pull tighter with eyes rolling to the back of your head and you let out a slight scream. As if we were making love right there in the cubicle and you were stifling the volume so as to not be heard.

Your pussy contracts and pulls on my cock over and over, and I feel your cervix rubbing across my tip pushing me over the edge. I grunt and cry out as each spasm shoots cum directly into your womb.

Our love showing in our combined juices, running out of your beautiful gash around my shaft.

Holding each other's sweaty body. You my woman, and me your man. Lovers.

But, I can't have you. You aren't really mine and I'm not yours. We belong to others. I can only have you like this, but that will have to do, for now.