The Workout Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isstra's breathing grew heavier, her fingers digging into Shalendris' hair as the other woman feasted upon the Draenei's monumental mammaries. The woman's gigantic, yard-long purple cock swelled with need as well, blood pumping through the thumb-thick veins of that behemoth obelisk of raw sexual power. It grew and grew, pressed against Shalendris's lower body, rising and rising until the elf had no choice but to spread her legs slightly, allowing that hefty battering ram to press itself nearly snugly against the dripping folds of her womanhood.

With a groan, Isstra pulled her head back and looked down at the Kaldorei, her eyes glazed over with lust.

"I need you," she whispered hoarsely. "Please."

Shalendris nodded eagerly, sucking hard on the other woman's nipple, her tongue swirling around it before taking the whole thing into her mouth. She sucked hungrily, letting her teeth graze along the sensitive flesh of Isstra's breast, making the Draenei moan loudly.

Her hips bucked involuntarily, pressing her pussy against the Draenei's thick shaft - aching for that hot, throbbing girth inside of her.

Isstra smiled broadly at this, leaning forward to kiss the Kaldorei deeply, her tongue thrusting into the other woman's mouth. She pushed Shalendris back against the wall, her hands roaming over the other woman's body, groping her absolutely gigantic fuckpillows, noticing how those behemoth knockers now sported nipples that could rival the elf's own fists.

The thought excited her immensely, and she wondered if she could make the woman grow further.

Shalendris moaned into Isstra's mouth, her hands leaving the twin peaks which graced the woman's chest, moving down to allow her hand to caress the woman's vast she-cock, as hot as a glede. It lurched as her fingers came into contact with it, and she quite nearly felt herself being lifted from the ground again by the ponderous billet.

She whimpered, unable to resist its call, and she wrapped her arms around the Draenei's waist, pulling the other woman closer as they kissed passionately.

Such was their lust in that moment that they barely heard the gym's door opening outside. Had it not been for their moans and whimpers (and the sound of water splashing in the stall), they might have heard the sound of the doorbell at the front. Indeed, the gym's owner had arrived to drop off some papers and he soon found himself investigating, curious as to why his place of business had been locked and why no one seemed present.

Luckily for the two lovers, the dwarf had preferred looking around the building for signs of the front desk employee, which had been paid off by Isstra.

And so, Shalendris found both her hands wrapped around Isstra's cock, transferring some of that life energy right into the gently throbbing behemoth, causing it to harden at a pace far quicker than even those powerful veins could have achievement. A devious grin spread across the elf's lips as she pulled from the kiss, her silver orbs meeting Isstra's.

Wet strands of hair stuck to the lavender-skinned druid's face as water cascaded down her curves. "I think you're getting bigger," she whispered softly, her voice low and husky.

"Oh? You're one to speak," the Draenei replied with an amused smirk, reaching down to grope and fondle Shalendris's enormous posterior, those fat cheeks *demanding* her attention.

Indeed, those plump globes were indeed growing larger, as was the Draenei's enormous fuckpole, its head pressed to the back wall of the shower stall, forced to grow at an angle beneath Shalendris, forced away from the warmth of her slit. Still, Shalendris kept pumping away at Isstra's dick, feeling it harden further and further, its girth such that she could not even wrap both hands fully around it.

In return, Isstra's hand slipped into the crevice between the elf's fat, round cheeks. Shalendris moaned loudly as Isstra's fingers slipped between her plump buttocks, teasing her asshole with the tip of her finger. The elf couldn't help but close her eyes and moan, her hips bucking slightly as she tried to get that digit inside her.

Isstra smiled at her lover as she continued to massage Shalendris's rear, her fingers sliding into the woman's tight, puckered rectum. "You like that?" she asked, her voice soft and seductive, her fingers slowly pumping in and out of the woman's flexing rear entrance.

"Yes..." Shalendris mewled, her body tensing.

Isstra could read Shalendris quite well, and she knew that she wanted more than a few digits inside her ass. A grin crept upon her features and she gave the woman another kiss, interrupting one of her long, lustful moans.

Her fingers slid deeper into Shalendris's ass, her other hand sliding down to one of the woman's thighs, pushing onto it gently to direct the elf to squeeze them together. And so she did, and Isstra gasped with pleasure as those fat, jiggling thighs clamped tight around her behemoth cock. With her size and the angle of her cock, Isstra's dick kept rubbing against Shalendris's clit while her cock was being massaged by the elf's obscenely thick thighs.

They were firmer than the woman's tits by a fair margin, but still felt heavenly against her dick, and she started slowly moving her hips back and forth.

Shalendris's eyes widened as she felt Isstra's cock rubbing against her clit, and she immediately began grinding her pussy against the Draenei's shaft and their forms soon found themselves obscured by swirling steam all about them.

"Oh... oh Elune!" she cried out, her head falling back as she neared orgasm. She squeezed her thighs tighter around the woman's massive pillar, her head resting upon those great purple tits. Her own tits would press against the Draenei's granite-like abs as she ground her sopping womanhood against that behemoth prick, soft moans leaving her lips as her mouth found purchase on one of those big, fat Draenei nipples as she felt the woman's index and middle fingers pumping her asshole with deliberate yet vigorous movement.

Cum and feminine juices poured profusely from the Shalendris's folds and onto Isstra's cock, lubricating it and allowing it to glide with greater ease between the elf's thighs. But Isstra didn't want to waste her next release on the shower wall and so, she pulled herself back allowing her dick to slip free of the woman's thighs, though with some difficulty.

Shalendris was panting heavily now, her face flushed a deep red and her eyes closed as she was denied the orgasm that would have soon taken her. The Draenei could feel her own orgasm rising within her, and the sight of that lavender-skinned woman's *gigantic fucking tits* and those impossibly wide hips nearly made her blow her load right then and there on the shower floor. But through sheer will (and perhaps the Naaru's intervention) she held on. She would pump this woman with more cum.

Isstra's hands found Shalendris's hips and with the ease of one lifting a doll, spun her about so that the elf's tits were pressed to the glass, bent over at the waist. The giant Draenei smirked, admiring the elf's bountiful rear, the size of those cheeks a wonder to behold. The slightest movement sent the elf's gargantuan ass and thighs into fits of jiggling and wobbling about and, despite their size, they still appeared to have an almost unnatural fullness to them.

Isstra bit her lower lip, admiring the vast expanse of assflesh presented to her.

Her hands reached up and grabbed those large globes, squeezing them tightly as she pumped three thick fingers into the woman's tight asshole, eliciting a loud moan from the elf, getting her ready for what was to come. Of course, three fingers did not even come close at all to the kind of stretching that would have been required to take that absolute monster between Isstra's legs, but Shalendris seemed to enjoy it.

Taking a step back, Isstra's fingers pulled free of Shalendris's tight sphincter and her hand gripped her fat slab of fuckmeat by the base, lifting the obese thing up and above Shalendris. The elf cast a glance backwards just as Isstra slammed her tumescent colossus down upon the obscene shelf of the druidess's mountainous ass. Tsunamis of assflesh were sent rippling outwards from the impact and it seemed as though the fat globes would never stop their jiggling. The sight caused Isstra's turgid pole to lurch visibly, spurting a thick, goopy dollop of precum onto Shalendris's back, the clear liquid splattering onto the woman's skin and running down to the small of her back where it would form a small pool, soon washed away by the water splashing onto them.

"Holy fuck..." Isstra breathed, pushing down on her cock as it rested there, allowing the armthick yard of cockmeat to sink between the fat globes of Shalendris's behind.

The elf could feel the blazing heat emanating from the Draenei's powerful spear and she was sure that it wouldn't have taken much more for the droplets hitting it to simply evaporate on contact. She gasped when she felt that throbbing titan sink lower and lower down the crevice of her ass until at last it lay completely submerged, wobbling mountains of assfat meeting overtop to squeeze around Isstra's she-dick.

Shalendris looked back at Isstra, her eyes glimmering with lust. "Are you going to fuck me?"

Isstra nodded, slowly moving her hips back and forth, squeezing harder against the woman's massive ass cheeks, that flesh overflowing from between her fingers as she started slowly pumping her turgid, veiny monster between them, jerking herself off with that gigantic rump.

The Draenei moaned, leaning forward and pressing her lips against Shalendris's ear. "If you thought you were full after that first load..."

Shalendris shuddered, her breath quickening as she felt the purple shaft sliding along her puckered asshole, that tight ring flexing desperately as though trying to catch Isstra's dick as it slid by. Her enormous tits slid up and down the glass wall and, from outside, one would have been able to see the vague shapes of Shalendris with Isstra behind.

But the elf's eyes, as she turned back to the glass and looked to the other side of the glass, were not met with an empty door frame as before. Instead, a small group of people, men and women both had gathered to see Isstra hotdogging the bustiest night elf anyone in Redridge had ever seen.

"Oh, fuck," she hissed, looking away from the crowd and focusing on the task at hand. She'd never thought about what the sight of her taking a cock like this might be like. But now that she was here, she couldn't wait to get it inside her.

"Not bad, but not quite as many as that time in Menethil Harbor..." Isstra chuckled, teasing Shalendris's asshole with the tip of her prick. It spurted a fat, viscous dollop of pre-nut onto the woman's puckered star, offering plenty of lubrication for what was to come.

Shalendris moaned loudly as she felt the tip of the Draenei's press against her sphincter to slowly, inexorably stretch it wide open to accommodate the massive meatspire that was Isstra's cock. A single hand on the glass pane to steady herself, Shalendris reached back with the other to spread her ass cheeks wide.

The sight drove Isstra wild, noting how much the woman had to pull those obscene cheeks to the side to even get a glimpse of her ass hole. Not only that, but fucking the bustiest elf on the continent in front of a crowd... It made things even better and with a slight bucking of her hips, she pushed the first few inches of gut-busting dick into the woman's flexing rectum.

A loud wail of pleasured agony left Shalendris's lips then, and Isstra knew to keep going. She pulled out almost all the way, leaving only the very tip buried in Shalendris's butt, before pushing back in. The Kaldorei gasped and whimpered at the sensation, her body trembling as she felt her insides being stretched beyond reason.

Isstra kept up the pace, slowly fucking the woman's bowels as her massive shaft slid deeper and deeper into her with every subsequent thrust. With a grunt, she pulled back completely before sliding forward again, burying her entire length deep inside the woman's tight ass. Every movement of the woman's hips caused her behemoth, watermelon-sized nuts to swing back and forth, colliding with the back of the elf's thighs.

The lewd slapping of flesh against flesh resonated against the walls of the showers, giving the people watching outside an even better picture of what was happening, though Shalendris's tits and face against the glass gave them all the information they needed. A few observers, unable to resist the sheer sexuality of that scene, the sounds of that brutal, animalistic fucking driving them to new lustful heights, began masturbating openly.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Oh, fuck, please, don't stop!" Shalendris whined, her eyes spotting those people outside, all of which had impressive physiques, borne from countless hours working out. While Shalendris could also boast of an exceptional body, most of it was due to magic and genetics, she had no right to boast.

But that didn't change the fact that Isstra was now ramming into her powerfully at an ever increasing speed. Muscular draenic hips collided against elven buttocks again and again, Shalendris's magically enhanced physiology allowing her to take the entirety of that yard of throbbing, iron-hard meat. Her stomach bulged obscenely as her insides were rearranged to accommodate the obscene size of Isstra's goliath meat tube, the size of which would have likely been enough to be used as an actual weapon.

Shalendris's cries of pleasure grew louder and more frequent, the sound of her moans echoing through the shower room.

The Draenei's hands collided with the enormity of Shalendris's ass, gripping those unimaginably vast meat mountains tightly as she tried to stave off her impending orgasm. But that was a battle she'd already lost and with a whimpering groan, she felt her muscles tense and her cock throb wildly within the warm confines of the Kaldorei's rear.

It took a few more desperate thrusts until that gigantic elf-wrecker seemed to expand, gaining a few inches in circumference, readying itself for the torrent of cum that was nearing. Even with the jerky, uneven pace that had become that fast-paced fucking of Shalendris's ass, the weight of those balls smacking against the back of her thighs sent vibrations through her core that threw the woman into orgasm's waiting arms.

With a loud moan, Shalendris's body seized up, her muscles contracting around the massive dick buried deep inside her. It squeezed around the base of Isstra's fat purple rod with such intensity that, for a moment, she feared the thing might get sheared off in its entirety.

Shalendris's entire body shuddered as the first blast of hot cum flooded her bowels, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through her body. The two of them came in unison, much to the delight of those watching, men and women both pleasuring themselves to the sight and sounds before them. The owner, grumbled behind the small crowd, unable to see past those much taller.

"Rule number thirty six! NO FUCKING IN MY SHOWERS!" he fumed, trying to get past the horny throng.

But Shalendris and Isstra paid him no heed as they came together, the Draenei pumping gallons and gallons of hot, potent nut deep inside the elf's warm, stretched-out ass. That first blast was enough to bulge the woman's stomach visibly and her gifts kicked in, beginning to absorb that life-giving essence.

Shalendris's eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a high pitched scream as the second, third, and fourth blasts of cum shot out deep inside her, filling her bowels and sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. It seemed that every other shot of fat, goopy nut being pumped into her prolonged her orgasm, slowly causing her brain to melt with that indescribable pleasure, that blissful death of the mind. Electric jolts of agony, so delicious, spread out to every extremity of her form which was, it seemed, growing now.

Before long, the night elf lost control of her limbs and collapsed onto the floor, her ass high up in the air as Isstra unloaded into her. The Draenei grabbed Shalendris and spun her about, cum splurting from around her fat purple knob as endless amounts of cream poured into the bloated Kaldorei.

"Nngh... Nnngggh..." Isstra gasped and moaned as her dick was milked of its seed. She could feel the night elf growing rapidly as her cum was absorbed.

First, and most visibly, her tits started gaining in size. They were already ridiculously enormous, larger than any woman her size should have been physically able to grow naturally and yet, here she was. Gaining inch after inch as her hips and ass grew. It seemed that most of her was now tits and ass, and the thought turned Isstra on immensely, feeling her own considerable tits being dwarfed by Shalendris's ever-growing knockers.

With Shalendris bouncing on her cock, Isstra's hands held her ass firmly, fingers lost in that sea of assflesh, growing outwards as the druidess's curves reached heights the likes of which few people present would ever witness again. Even Isstra's legendary strength was beginning to fail under the impossible weight of the elf's growing form. With a grunt, Isstra managed to lift the woman off her cock and placed her on the ground, her behemoth pole still spewing loads of steaming hot gunk all over the walls and and ceiling of the place.

Shalendris's body was growing quickly now, and both of them knew that soon she'd be too big for even Isstra to handle as the woman was forced to her knees by the sheer weight and mass of those behemoth fuckpillows. But before that happened, they had one last thing to do.

Angling her spewing slab of dickmeat downwards, the Draenei's cum soon covered much of Shalendris's gigantic tits, painting those beanbag-sized udders with quivering streaks of pearlescent nutbatter.

The elf's tits were now large enough that, should she have been able to stand, they would most likely have reached her knees while still being round and firm. On her knees, however, the enormous things spread around her like some wobbling dress's skirt, hiding her protruding midsection, full to bursting with cum.

Barely able to keep control of her muscles, Isstra speared her fat log of dick down into the valley of Shalendris's tits, fucking her cleavage rapidly and furiously, dumping more and more hot jizz into that soft, wet valley of titflesh. Even Shalendris's body soon found itself saturated in life energy and she could absorb very little at a time now - which was a good thing, as there was the very real danger of them both being crushed by the elf's expanding breasts.

Isstra, however, was not satisfied yet. She had pumped the woman's cunt and ass with cum, but there remained one place...

With a grunt, she managed to pull her enormous prick from the warm embrace of Shalendris's cumslathered breasts, fat ropes of creamy splooge painting the woman's face. She leaned over, placing an open palm to the wet glass behind Shalendris. Her other hand guided the helm of her cock to those fat cocksucking lips...

And she thrust, finding that Shalendris, even in her post-orgasmic state, still had the reflexes of a true dickslurping cock-addict. The veiny colossus slid into the elf's throat with little resistance as more and more cum soon found itself forced into her already full stomach, loads of jizz meeting, having been pumped into the jizz-bloated whore from both ends.

Isstra could feel the elf's tits pressed to her ankles as they continued to gain in size. Slowly, but surely. She wondered just how big she would get... She didn't even know such sizes were possible, even after all the times they'd fucked in the past.

With a last, quivering moan, Isstra emptied the last of herself into Shalendris's belly.