The Workout Program

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a step back, her cock aching as it was pulled from the elf's throat with lewd, wet, gurgling sounds.

SCCCHGGLRRRKKKK!

A single rope of cum hung from the elf's open mouth, dangling for a moment before falling with a wet splat onto those gigantic tits.

Outside, the crowd had started fucking each other and the owner had joined in.

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

"I'm so sorry about your job," Shalendris said, watching as Isstra walked into the apartment after handing out a few more resumés. Though a smile soon crept onto the Draenei's lips, she could tell that her friend had not been lucky in her search for a job.

"Don't sweat it. Got plenty of gold lying around to live comfortably for a while," she said. She didn't want to have to move to another town. Lakeshire was great, but opportunities were limited. Even the blacksmith had no need of her services.

The Draenei eyed Shalendris for a moment, grinning. It had been a struggle to get the night elf into the apartment at all after their little incident in the showers, but Isstra never tired of the sight of those behemoth elven knockers greeting her every day. It would last, Shalendris had assured her, for a few weeks, at most, until her chest shrunk back to a more manageable size. They'd grown for a while after the little orgy as the elf's body processed all the cum she'd been covered and filled with.

Either way, Isstra liked having Shalendris around, even if their intimacy was limited to cuddling for the moment.

The most difficult part of it all, however, was resisting the temptation of just fucking those enormous, fleshy mountains every chance she got. If Isstra did so, they would probably not make much progress in giving Shalendris her mobility back.

"Found this growing outside," Isstra said, placing a small flower in the elf's hair. "Wouldn't know anything about it?"

Shalendris chuckled. Of course, with so much life essence stored inside her body, nature would thrive for a time around them. Flowers would bloom, trees would regain their vigor and crops might offer a greater yield. If they were lucky, those effects would persist for a time after the elf would leave.

And so, Shalendris remained in Lakeshire for a time, even after she'd regained her usual proportions.

Being able to move about helped her keep the energies stored within her at more acceptable levels and helped her get good amounts of exercise. The amounts of food offered to her by the grateful folk of Redridge, however, did not help much in losing that little bit of fat she'd gained...

But Isstra didn't seem to mind, for her hands often found themselves gently squeezing the woman's stomach as they cuddled.