The Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's going to come! Hold on! A little tighter...a little tighter!

Ohhhh, fuuuuccckkk!

The waves of little thrills through my clit started to build into something more. The buzzing of the dildo was insistent inside my stretched pussy, inescapable. It was filling me, breaking me. I could taste her cunt juices. Hear him grunting, hear her moaning. Feel the beads stretching my ass.

I opened my eyes to find Leena staring intently at me. Before I knew what had happened she had yanked my head back by the hair, pulled the panties out of my gag and inserted her tongue into my mouth like a depraved pervert. Behind her, Marks eyes met mine and he grinned, a wicked, perfect grin.

It was too much.

The thrill in my clit built into a rising tide spreading throughout my pussy, my whole body. Every part of me shook and arched and tensed with wave after wave of my orgasm rocked me, and the groan I made into Leena's mouth turned into a scream of agony-ecstasy as the heavy dildo fell out of my pussy, pulling with it, as they had intended, the anal beads. My body exploded with the sensation. The wave became a flood, became a starburst of fire, making my whole body shudder involuntarily, and for the second time, I lost consciousness.

I woke with another slap to the face. It can only have been a minute or two since I'd passed out. My body was still tingling all over, especially my clit. It had been subjected to that wand for so long, it felt like it was buzzing now all of its own accord. But something else was very different. I felt empty. Nothing was invading or abusing any of my holes. The wand had been removed. The open mouth gag was still there but before I got a chance to scream out Leena slapped me again. Both cheeks now stung.

" You lost, Abby." She said. She was no longer sitting on me. She was naked apart from her heels, and was stood over me squeezing the sides of my face between her thumb and fingers. "You know, Abby, you're such a fucking disappointment. All you had to do was let me get off first, and use that tight fucking underused cunt of yours. Now I've lost a bet with Mark. He thought you were so fucking frigid just touching your pussy would make you cum. Guess he was right, " she said, pushing my face away.

Her hand moved to my throat and she squeezed, restricting my breathing, making me gag and gasp, drool spilling down my chest. "No matter," she said sweetly. "I'll let my little fuck toy make it back up to me. Anything we want to do, anything that gets us off, we're going to do to you, willingly or better yet, unwillingly." She let go and I coughed, pulling in lungful's of air. She moved around the back of the chair and whispered in my ear.

"And if you didn't like that little squeeze you're not going to like what comes next. You still owe me a climax, bitch." With that she yanked my hair down forcing my face up to the ceiling. The front legs of my chair lifted off the ground and I began to tip backwards until the back of the chair hit something and I stopped, semi-reclining, my head hanging over the back of the chair. Leena was grinning with anticipation as she spun around and backed up to me. I could see her ass and perfectly shaved pussy getting closer and closer to me. I could see the puckered skin of her asshole, the lube that had creamed around it as Mark had fucked her ass, the folds of her pussy lips, the juices dripping from within.

My eyes went wide and I started to shake my head, turning away. My cries of NO!, NO!, NO!, coming out of my open mouth gag totally incoherent: "OH!, OH!, OH!"

But she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my face up to meet her shaved, glistening pussy, pinning my face between her thighs. My screams were instantly muffled. My face was engulfed in the scent and taste of her pussy. Disgusted, I tried to move my head but couldn't. I tried to beg her to stop, but I was muffled by her cunt, planted firmly onto me. I tried to breathe, but met nothing but resistance. Both my nose and mouth were covered by her cunt, and I could feel her revelling in the sensation of me squirming under her, pulling me by the hair deeper and deeper into her.

"Yes, baby, struggle. Fight for your breath. I wanna feel you shake and buck and writhe under my ever so juicy pussy lips." She started to slide up and down, purring with pleasure as her clit rubbed against the contours of my face. "Can you feel them?...how wet they are?... Most of it is mine... Aahhh...but some it if is definitely Mark's. Can you taste it? Dripping into your nose and open mouth? Don't you just love those gags? I can put whatever the fuck I like in there, and you can't do anything but take it." The wetness from her cunt was flowing freely out of her, filling my nose, covering my tongue, running down my throat. Sweet, tangy, musky. Like she said, there was not a fucking thing I could do about it.

By this point, I was really fighting for a breath. Trying to turn my head anyway I could to get even the smallest amount of air, even pulling against her grip on my hair. I was desperate, clenching and squirming against my bonds, my wrists and ankles rubbing red raw. I couldn't even feel it. The only thing I could focus on was that I couldn't get a breath. Everything started to slip out of focus. At that point Leena raised herself up off me and shook my head by the hair.

I pulled in a lungful of air and coughed and retched and coughed again. Then heaved another breath.

"Hey, you! You dirty fucking bitch, don't you pass out on me again," she said shaking my head again. I was just taking breath after breath whilst I could. "There's a long way to go before you get any rest."

She planted her cunt back on my face and rubbed herself against me with renewed vigour. I don't think she cared if I could breathe or not. All she seemed to care about was abusing me for her own pleasure. She seemed desperate to cum.

Again, I hadn't seen Mark for a while when I felt him close to my pussy, and something else now pushing against my ass hole. The beads this time, started out about the size of a walnut. Thankfully, the next one was only marginally bigger, and they felt more connected - like a series of balls gradually increasing in size, held together in a row. He just kept on pushing it in one bulb after another, it must have been at least eight inches, and ended with a ball about the size of a tangerine. I was too busy fighting for breath to count properly, but my ass hole was screaming again, and my anal canal was full to bursting. I could feel him scoot closer to me again, and then his mouth close around my clit. He sucked at it, though it was still sensitive from my earlier forced climaxes, and if I'd had any breath in me I would have cried into Leena's pussy. Trying to wriggle away was pointless, but I tried anyway. Leena could feel he was doing something though and she leaned around to look, giving me valuable time to gasp snatches of breath.

With that she got off me, turned herself around, and planted her cunt back on my face. This way she able to reach down to my breasts and slap them repeatedly. They were already sore from being squeezed between the ropes holding me in place against the chair. Now my nipples and the skin around them stung and burned. Again, I cried out, her cunt muffling any sound I could have made. "That's it baby, cry into my pussy! Moan, scream, gag, wriggle, squirm. I fucking love raping you. I love your dirty, unwilling mouth on my cunt."

It felt like Mark was properly eating my pussy now. His lips moved hungrily over my clit and his tongue delved deep into the folds of my cunt, questing into my exposed and unprotected hole. He lapped at the juices that remained from my forced climax, as if they were quenching a long thirst.

"Oh Mark," groaned Leena, "I love watching you eat this useless slut's pussy. Rape that fucking cunt with your tongue. How does she taste, baby? Like a dirty whore? Look me in the eyes as we fuck the shit out of her".

She gripped my nipples in her fingers. I could hear her muffled groans though her thighs still covered my ears. I knew she was close to cumming when her grip on my nipples got tighter and tighter, and I could feel her thighs really start to push against the sides of my face. Her weight shifted as she began to arch her back in ecstasy. Her groans were getting higher in pitch until I could hear her screaming my name:

"Abby, you dirty fucking whore! Your groans are making me cum! You...dirty...fucking...cum dump...slut!"

Any breath I was getting disappeared as a steady stream of fluid started leaking from her pussy straight into my open mouth. She was cumming, and then some. It was more than just cum. She was cumming and... pissing? straight into my mouth. And there was nothing I could do about it. My tongue, my nose, my throat was full of the tangy, musky taste of her cum, and whatever else it was.

Mark stopped abusing my pussy for a moment, it must have been to watch Leena cumming hard on my face.

"Yesss, Leena. Squirt all over her face," he growled with guttural pleasure, his voice quivering as if he were wanking himself off. "Use that shitty piece of trash's face!"

"Yeeeeesssss," she purred as she rubbed the juices all over my face, getting the final thrills of pleasure from her abuse of my face. With the last exquisite, body shaking, flood of her climax, she reached forward, and slapped down hard on my sensitive clit.

I screamed, sobbed, cried, gagged, retched. Tears streaming from my gunked up eyes, and my face slick with her pussy juices.

"Yessss baby, scream into my pussy." Leena's tone was predatory. "Fuck, that's so hot." she said rubbing herself against me a few more times whilst my sobs continued.

"Hey Mark, how about you, come fuck me in the ass again whilst I'm eating our little fuck-whore's pussy out, " said Leena. "Let's see if we can make the bitch pass out again by cumming."

Mark lingered only a second longer with his tongue in my pussy, before shifting out from underneath me. Leena climbed off my face and came to kneel in front of me. I was only really dimly aware. I'd been deprived of so much oxygen, I really had no idea what was going on. All I knew was that my breathing now was unrestricted.

When I looked down her face was uncomfortably close to my pussy. The look in her eyes was pure evil. She revelled in how she was humiliating and torturing me. She was totally getting off on how she was forcing me to cum against my will, and my fear and pain and degradation was driving her own pleasure.

She smiled a smile at me which clearly said, I don't fucking care if you want me to do this. In fact I hope you don't. Then she gave me one long slow lick, first around my asshole where the anal beads were still jutting out, up to my slit, right around my labia and up to my clit. Here she stopped and she kissed it. Slow. Teasingly. Almost lovingly. Pulling my clit into her mouth with a slow, sensuous suck, letting the tip of her tongue flick at it just a little bit.

As much as I was appalled at someone even being down there. Compared to what she had been doing to me, it was blissful. I opened my eyes to see her staring at me again, working off the expression on my face. Quickening the pace of how she lapped at me, how she probed me with her tongue, flicking my clit up and down, and then clamping her mouth around it and moving her face side to side. Her fingers quested inside of me rubbing the front wall of my pussy as she tongued the nub of my clit. She reached over to the side, out of my range of vision, and picked up the bottle of champagne again. She took a long pull from the bottle and went back to work on my clit. Her tongue was cold, and the bubbles added a new sensation, fizzing against me as she lapped, and licked and sucked and kissed.

When Mark entered her ass again, it was with a grunt and an urgency which clearly stated that he wanted to cum next. Leena's pace became dictated by the speed of his thrusts. He grabbed one of her wrists and had it pinned behind her back, and with his other hand, again took a fistful of her hair, thrusting her face deeper and deeper into my pussy. My juices were smeared all over her face. Still she kept her eyes on mine, boring into me, revelling in the feeling, not only of the sensation of having her ass pummelled, but also of my disgust, humiliation, and the complete and total control she had over me. Making me cum against my will. Making me cum despite my revulsion.

Maybe it was because I could now breathe freely but a strange sensation started to creep over a me. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was disgusting, and depraved. But it was like a building euphoria. Though my clit was sore, my pussy and my ass ached with being stretched and used, something else more disturbing was stirring there. I shifted under her, squirming a little.

She smiled wider as she saw it. Mark saw it too and he was getting closer to cumming. His grunts more urgent and insistent, his thrusts quicker and more vigorous. He gripped her hair tightly and shoved her beautiful, evil face harder into my pussy. She slurpped at my cunt, and the effected tipped me over. Again, I stared to come. An aching, euphoric feeling stretching out from the front wall of my cunt where her fingers were rubbing furiously, out to my sore, overused clit, through my anus and my chest, right down to my toes. It seemed to explode out of my mouth in one long base animal wail.

Again, as soon as I started to cum, the anal beads were wrenched from my ass. And where before I'd screamed in pain, this time, to my utter shame, there was pleasure in there too. I ground my pussy against her mouth as I gushed some kind of liquid out of my pussy, spraying Leena's face. Rather than her moving away disgusted, she opened her mouth trying to catch it all, practically gulping it down. She seemed to love it. The taste, the smell, the feel on her skin and tongue. My reaction. Everything.

There's no way Mark could hold on after that. He exploded into her, thrust after thrust, punctuated by his grunts, and Leena cooing to him: "Yes, baby. Cum in me. Cum in my ass. Pump it in me. I wanna feel you fill me up with your cum."

With one loud dirty grunt he emptied his thick load into Leena's ass. He was right up to the hilt with a savage grimace on his face, and was done.

But Leena wasn't.

"Well, look at you two cumming together. First time for everything, eh?" she taunted. She gave my cunt another suck, knowing how sensitive it was, but glad of that extra bit of torture. Keen to lap up every bit of my squirt she could. Is that what I'd just done?

"Oh my poor little Abby" Leena gloated. "You've not had any of Mark's cum." She got up slowly from her kneeling position in front of me and circled around behind me. Once again she pulled back my head by the hair, placing her ass hole directly over my unwilling but open mouth. Again, I could see it perfectly, puckered tight as she held in all of Mark's cum. Her pussy lips sopping and engorged. "Here baby girl, I don't mind sharing." she said, as she pushed a steady gloop of his cum out of her ass into my open mouth."

No! Dirty! Dirty! DIRTY! was all I could think as Mark's cum slipped out of her ass and into my mouth. It was thick, and there was so much of it. Spurt after spurt came out, spattering my face, but mostly finding its way into my mouth. I could see her ass hole expanding and contracting as she forced it out. And worst of all it tasted of her ass. She, of course, made sure to rub her ass against my face and revel in my disgust. When she was sure I'd finished retching she raised herself back off my face. Crouching down to me she held my nose and again stuck her tongue through my gag into my mouth, obviously loving the taste of her own shitty cum dump. I had no choice but to swallow...

"There, did you like that." She giggled to herself and shook her head. "Do you know, I don't actually give a fuck. All I care about is how much I can get out of using you as our little fuck toy. Otherwise you're a worthless sack of shit. This is your new normal from now on. We'll be raping you over and over whilst I still get that thrill in my clit. We'll be raping you until either you stop being fun, or you fucking die."

She moved away, and was instantly replaced by Mark, with his slobbering, shitty cock, drenched in cum and Leena's ass.

"You're going to clean this for me," he said matter-of-factly. He grabbed my head firmly between his strong hands and forced his cock through my gag hole into my mouth. If the cum out of Leena's ass was bad, his dick was worse. It tasted of shit. He pushed easily past my tongue, past my tonsils and into my throat, making me gag and retch. He pulled out and shoved it in again before I had a chance to breathe. I could feel my throat bulge. He could see it too. And for added cruelty, he let go of one side of my face and gripped my throat instead, right on where it bulged, making it tighter for his dick. He squeezed hard, cutting off all air completely. Making the veins in my head nearly pop. Though my body bucked involuntarily, I knew I just had to let him do what he wanted. I stopped trying to fight it and let him abuse my mouth and throat, my vision swimming in and out of focus as I was deprived of oxygen further. I lost control of any sense of what was happening, my eyes rolling, too tired and broken to fight back.

As I took him into me again, inch by thick inch, he growled his praise in that deep gravelly voice: "nasty little cum slut" he said. "You love a bit of ass-to-mouth, don't you?"

As he pulled out of me, I coughed and spluttered, saliva and everything else freely dripping down my front out of my aching open mouth. Silent, dry sobs rolling out of me. As a final insult, he wiped what remained of the cum from his cock on my face, an then slapped it on my face too before pushing me forward like I was a worthless piece of shit. My chair rocked back onto all four legs again, and my head lolled forward on my heaving chest.

"Well, that was a nice introduction wasn't it?" said Leena. She was somewhere behind me, but I couldn't see her. "And that's all it was. An introduction."

Mark grabbed the back of my chair and spun me around to face the back of the garage. Leena was sat on the wood workbench there, reclining on her arms and swinging her legs. The whole workbench was covered in all manner of sexual devices, from dildos to clamps, paddles to floggers, cuffs, gags and chains. It was horrifying to look at. She spread her hands out around her.

"Nice little collection you've got here," she said, idly playing with some of them. My vision was still swimming in an out of focus, but I didn't need to see to know they weren't mine. I've never owned a vibrator in my life. "They are all yours by the way. Paid for with your credit cards, and delivered express. Some of them were quite expensive too. Especially this beast, she said, knocking a big box with one of her feet. "You should have seen the face of the guy who delivered all these."

She picked up something massive from the workbench, like a large marrow. "I can't wait to make this one fit in you."

That couldn't be a dildo. It was fucking massive. There's no way something like that was going to fit. "But that's not for right now," she said putting it back. "I'm too tired for that," she said, exaggerating her yawn and stretch. "I think I'm going to go to bed."

Relief flooded me and I started to cry. I needed rest. I needed a break from my constant abuse. Just minute to breathe and let my holes recover a bit. I needed time to figure out how I was going to get away. If she was going to bed I might have some time to work out how to get out of here.

"No rest for you though, I don't think"

My relief drained away.

"Looks like someone's made a mess. And it needs cleaning up." She pointedly looked at the floor behind me. I could feel my toes were in a pool of liquid, which must have been from when both she and I had cum earlier. "well, look at it" she shouted. I tried to turn to look but I couldn't see.