The Workshop

Story Info
Leena forces Abby to become a fucktoy for her and Mark.
9k words
4.51
23.8k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell how long I'd been there. It felt like hours since I'd woken and found myself like this, slowly coming round to my situation as my grogginess wore off. God knows how long I'd been there before I woke. I couldn't place where I was straight away. I was totally disoriented.

The first thing I was dimly aware of as my blurry eyes started to open was this amazing feeling 'down there'. It was a lovely sensation of buzzing that was slowly flooding me with a sleepy thrill of excitement. A kind of illicit, ecstatic electricity ran through my body, like what I was doing was secret and wrong, but felt so good. Even before I knew what was happening I was cumming.

I moaned sleepily, jerking involuntarily to the last remnants of my climax. It sounded weird. And even as my sensitive clit came down from the feeling, the vibrations continued. Too sensitive. I tried to shift away from it and found I couldn't move.

I couldn't see too well in the dark, and everything was blurry besides. The only thing I could try and focus on was a little red light over in the corner of the room. Slowly, my eyes started to focus.

I seemed to be somewhere familiar. Was I in the workshop, at the back of my garage? The boxes, the equipment, the tools all seemed to suggest I was. I tried to call out to Mark but there was something stuffed in my mouth, muffling my cry. Something strapped to my face and holding my jaw open. I tried to reach to pull it away but found I couldn't move. Both my hands and legs were tied. Tied to a chair. Something strapped between my legs so it buzzed hard against me. I'd tried to shift, to struggle, but I was firmly held, and it made the buzzing worse, more sensitive to my now over-sensitive clit. My legs were tied to the front two legs of the chair, my thighs to the frame, my wrists tied to the back two chair legs. More ropes held my torso to the backrest, tight over and under my breasts. The air cool against my skin. I was naked! The seat of the chair was missing, allowing the 'thing' to press tightly against me From underneath. Something was dripping out of me. What the fuck was happening here?!

I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I couldn't shout out. I couldn't hear anything other than the constant buzz. I tried to hear beyond the sound, but I guess I still couldn't focus too well, and the buzzing was insistent between my legs. Every time I tried to squirm away from it made it worse. What the fuck was happening?!

Where's Mark? Why am I here? We'd invited Leena round for drinks. That's the last thing I remember. She'd recently come home after years abroad, and I'd invited her round to meet my new man Mark. She'd arrived, massively over-dressed as usual, looking like a Hollywood movie star. It was so like her to show up her plain, almost dowdy friend. She wore a black mini body con dress that accentuated her curves and her breasts, black stilettos that stretched out her beautiful legs, and her long black hair pulled back into a tight pony tail. Mark, in jeans and a shirt, had opened the champagne and poured us all a drink. She instantly started flirting with him - again just like her. She was always far more sexual than me. She'd never had a problem with fucking other people's partners. I steered her away from him and we'd started catching up about what she'd been getting up to at university abroad for over 3 years without hardly even a text. She was being pretty cryptic about it. As she evaded my questions a strange smile had played about her face, and added twinkle to her beautiful, mischievous eyes. That's the last thing I remember before waking here.

As my mind struggled to piece these things together, the light in garage switched on. I squinted against the brightness and tried to turn to see who was there but couldn't quite turn enough.

I heard them before they properly came into view, even over the buzzing. Heavy breathing. Kissing. Giggling. And then they came past me, my friend Leena leading my man, Mark by the arm. A bottle of Champagne in her other hand, and a wild, drunk look in her eyes. He kissed her passionately, his body pressing her up against the electric door. Her eyes flitted over to me and widened.

"Oh! She's awake!" she squealed in excitement. Mark looked over lazily. Nonchalant. And resumed kissing her, focusing on her neck, his free hand coursing its way up her leg, lifting her short black dress. She smiled and moaned. "Let's get this party started," she said breathlessly. "Check the cameras."

Mark moved away from her to the corner of the room, where the red light was still glowing from the front of a camcorder. So that's what the red light was? A camcorder? He moved off to another one set up behind me and gave her the thumbs up. Leena looked down beneath my chair at whatever was dripping out of me, she added: "looks like we're late to the party. Time to catch up."

Leena rested her champagne bottle on a nearby shelf, littered with tools and boxes. Mark finished adjusting the camcorder to get the perfect angle, and almost in the same motion, started unbuttoning his jeans. Leena faced the garage door and leaned up against it pushing her ass out. She was tiny next to his muscular frame. Without pausing for a second Mark had pulled his cock out and was lifting her dress. Leena pulled down her panties until they rested midway down her thigh. Before I could even moan my fury through my gag, Mark had entered her from behind, and started fucking her furiously. Grabbing handfuls of her black hair as he ploughed into her. She in turn groaned loudly, pushed hard back against him, fingering her clit, moaning for it to be harder, harder, for him to fuck her like a man.

Why were they doing this? Mark was my man. Leena my best friend. Bad enough to do it, but in front of me!? Deliberately!? Tauntingly!? What the fuck! STOP I screamed into my gag but all that came out was a muffled groan. I couldn't do anything, except struggle against my ropes, cry into my gag, and accept the waves after wave of buzzing still going on between my legs. It was hard to watch them, yet it was all I could do. Watching Mark fuck the shit out of her whilst she groaned and giggled at my discomfort.

What the fuck had happened to Mark. I'd never seen him like this. He was fucking her like an animal. His strong hands pinning her to the wall, his shirt open, trousers round his knees, ass bared, as he thrust into her like he wanted to split her in half. And Leena, she was fucking loving it - moaning into his thrusts, accepting every stroke, pushing back into him, her shaved pussy dripping juices down her leg.

With no warning they stopped. Mark spun her round and forced her to her knees so she was looking up at him, ever so sweetly. Ever so slowly she licked his cock. "Mmmm, tasty" she said, licking her own juices off his shaft. Then her eyes flicked to mine again as she took him, inch by inch into her mouth. She got almost to the base of his dick before she pulled back. "Shall we give her a taste?" Her eyes never left mine as she spoke the words. She saw the horror written all over my helpless face and smiled.

She stood, and pulled off her panties entirely, letting them drop to the floor, soaked in her juices, and picked her champagne back up off the shelf. After a second's pause she picked her panties up too, and came to sit astride me. I closed my eyes and turned my head away, tears now streaming from them. The weight of her pushed me harder against the 'thing' buzzing between my legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy, the wetness against my skin. I could feel her breasts, full and pert, pressed against me through her dress. The vibrator must have touched her as well because I felt a shiver run through her, as she started grinding her hips against me.

"You've been here for a while, y'know?" she said rubbing the soaked thong against my cheek, my chin, my nose. I could almost taste it. "We've been waiting ages for you to wake up. I guess I slipped a little too much sedative in your drink. Ah, well. Me and your man Mark have made good use of the time. Stripping you, shaving you-

I started, instantly knowing what she said to be true. I could feel the head of the thing between my legs buzzing hard against me and I could tell now that all the sensations were stronger for the fact that my pussy was now completely shaved. I could feel myself blushing furiously.

"-well you never did do any maintenance - you had a fucking forest down there. We took our time making your disgusting cunt the smoothest it could possibly be. You were spread wide, and I might have had a taste of you whilst you were none the wiser. As well, we cleaned out your ass. Needed a few enemas for that, I'll tell you."

I screamed my fury into my gag - uselessly.

"After tying you here, me and Mark have left you to wake up naturally - well with a little help from my wand - recording the whole thing of course. Giving us time to catch up again. We've missed each other so bad."

My eyes went wide and must have communicated my question.

"Oh, you didn't know he was with me? Didn't you ever think he was out of your league?"

Actually I did think he was out of my league. I was constantly amazed he ever gave me the time of day.

"The reason he was with you is because of me. When we met abroad, and we found we had... common interests... you came up as a subject of conversation quite often. I told him about my quiet, clever best friend back home, always overlooked by the men she so desperately desired. Who didn't know how to get what she wanted in life. I told him I doubted she even knew how to cum. She could have been a hot ass bitch if she wanted - she did want it. But something always held her back from releasing her inner slut. And that's when Mark made me realise, some people in life know what its all about, and some need to be shown how to be happy. Are you ready to be shown how to be happy?

"When I convinced him to come and seduce you, I don't think he had any idea of how frigid you are. I tried to tell him of course but I don't think he really believed me. There he was - a fucking stud of a man - a real dirty bastard who really knows what he wants - and there was you keeping too timid to even suck his cock. So fucking lame. He's told me of all the things you've stopped him doing to you too. You've not even let him fuck your ass, or taste your cunt. What kind of self-respecting piece of ass doesn't know how to please her man or let herself be pleased? Well, all that's going to change now.

"We both know you'll never be able to release your inner slut. We know that. In order to be happy, you just need to be made to serve. To find happiness in making others happy. So that's why I've come home. To make you happy. To make you forget all the silly shit you've been chasing since college. To focus your mind on what really matters, by making you my own little fuck-toy. By raping you, over and over and over again. Are you ready to be happy, baby girl?"

I screamed and cried and shouted again, but it was no good, and Leena just laughed, genuinely enjoying my torture. Getting off on it. She sipped the champagne from the bottle.

"Girl, you can scream all you like... And you will scream. No one will hear you. Except me. And I do love the screaming..."

I tried to get a grip of my breathing. I think I was starting to hyperventilate. My wild eyed fear and my grunts into my gag must have communicated my question why.

"My dear, are you asking me why I'm doing this? Are you begging me not to? That just makes me want to do it more. Soon all questions like that will be far from your mind. Replaced with better questions. How much? How deep? How many? How long? Will you cum in me? Pleeeeaaaase can I cum?"

That last 'pleeeeaaase' came out as a groan, and she started to put more effort into grinding against me.

"oh I almost forgot", she said. "I told you I was going to give you a taste". She dropped her panties onto my chest and with her now free hand pulled out my gag. No. Not my gag. It was almost like a plug from my gag. I tried to clamp my teeth shut but the straps were still in place holding some kind of ring in my mouth, holding it open. I gasped for breath and tried to scream out but she was quick. Before I knew it her panties were stuffed through the ring into my open mouth. I could taste her. I could feel her wetness on my tongue, and the sweet tang of her pussy juices. I couldn't believe what she was making me do. I felt sick.

I hadn't seen Mark for a minute or two by now, and it was then that I felt something happening beneath me. Something was pushing against my pussy lips. Something heavy and substantial, something lubed, and vibrating. Mark was inserting something into me from underneath, another vibrator. It was big. I could feel it stretching my pussy apart. As it inched its way inside I squealed into my gag and shifted, pulled, fought against my bonds.

"Oh, good," Leena moaned. "I love it when you squirm. It's almost enough to make me cum on the spot."

Mark carried on inserting until it felt like my whole womb was full of it, filling me with the thick, rigid, vibrating cock. He let go and it instantly slipped a little. He pushed it back in and held onto it. But he wasn't done. Something else now started pushing against my asshole. Something hard, round and wet.

Again, my eyes - wide with fear - found Leena's. I shook my head as hard as I could, begging her with my eyes not to let this happen. I didn't want it there. I didn't want it. It kept on coming though. A constant persistent pressure, until I felt something pop inside - a little ball about the size of a grape. My anus screamed as it not-quite closed around it. Nothings supposed to go that way! But it didn't stop it happening. Something else was there now pushing. Another ball, slightly larger. Again my hole rebelled as it expanded to accept it, but in it went, with another pop. Mark kept on pushing them in, one by one, deeper and deeper into me, each ball larger than the last. I tried to fight against it but he was too strong. Pop...

"Don't worry", she said. "The beads are well lubed." Pop... "Don't fight it. Just accept it. Just relax," she whispered, breathlessly. Pop... "if you can." She giggled as she said it.

When it was clear I wasn't listening, my mind focused on my ass rebelling against the intrusion of the beads, the fingers of her free hand found my exposed nipple and squeezed, hard. The pain brought me up short, gasping for breath through my nose.

"Now listen," she said. "We're going to play a little game." She continued to grind against me, moaning every so often. Pop... "I guess... ugh... with all the stimulation you're getting from my... ugh... wand and the stretching of your... ugh.. ass, it won't be long now until you become overwhelmed, and... aaahhh... accept you're going to cum." And with a pointed look to the floor she added: "again." And she giggled. Pop...

Mark pushed the final bead into place...Pop!...about the size of a walnut. My asshole screamed as it went in and in trying to close my hole behind it, pulled it deeper into me. I could feel them stretching me, filling me up. Something else, like a wide ring now sat against my hole, stopping it moving any further in. At the same time my clit was under a barrage of abuse. Wave after a wave of vibrations washing over me, I could feel a constant drip of juices coming out of me.

"If you can hold..." she said, punctuating her words with her grinding, "the vibrator...Aahh...in your pussy... ungh...until after I've cum...then you win..." she was grinding hard now. "...and...aahh...we'll let you go".

She looked down at me, as she continued to grind, waiting to have my full attention. "You understand?" when I didn't answer, she slapped me across the tits. The pain brough fresh tears to my eyes. "You understand!?" she said louder and I nodded furiously, tears swimming in my eyes.

In that moment, I was willing to believe anything to get me out of that situation. Naïve or not, hope rose in me. I could feel Mark tentatively let go of the vibrator he'd inserted in me, and I focused myself on holding the damn thing inside me. What option did I have?

As soon as I started to squeeze though, a small groan rose from my throat. I felt it slip a little from my pussy, and I forced my muscles to grip it a little tighter. It was a weighty piece, and the harder I gripped it, the more it rocked me. To make things worse I could feel both the vibrator and the thing in my ass twitching like something was tugging at them ever so slightly. It must have been something to do with Mark because a moment later he came back into view and the tugging stopped.

I tried not to look at him. He was magnificent to look at, but I'd never seen him like this. Powerful, domineering and I didn't know if I could contain myself watching him using his powerful, beautiful frame to savagely fuck my friend.

As he walked around the back of her, she leaned forward a bit, shifting the pressure of the wand on my clit, and allowing him to enter her ass. She closed her eyes and gasped, then grinned, then groaned as he forced his lubed cock into her. At the first thrust I knew I was in trouble. It pushed Leena's pussy hard against the wand, and the wand pushed hard against my clit. Leena growled in my ear, as she took my man's cock thrusts into her ass, and with each thrust the wand was pushed harder against me, and in turn, harder against the vibrating cock inside me.

Leena's face showed such pleasure I thought she was going to cum straight away. Her eyes were closed, and she was gasping and smiling in equal measure as she took Mark's girth into her. Her eyes rolled in her head and her hands gripped my tits until they hurt. But instead of cumming she pulled her arms about me and brought her face close to mine and she started to suck at my ear lobe. I could feel her lips tugging, her tongue swishing, her teeth nibbling. I could see Mark pumping into her, a sheen of sweat showing on his torso. A strange hungry expression on his face as his eyes met mine and bored into me.

I started to groan with each thrust. I could not help it. It almost felt like he was fucking me. I was barely able to hold on to the vibrator abusing my insides. I needed to hold on to it. I renewed my grip again, but that just make the vibrations run through me deeper. I desperately didn't want to cum. I couldn't cum. If I came the game was over, because there's no way I'd be able to hold on to the thing rippling thrills through me.

"Don't give in to it yet." said Leena, breathlessly. "come on!" she growled. "Give me some fight!" At this point she slapped me in the face and tipped the champagne bottle over me. The chilled liquid glugged out, splashing over my face, filling my nose with bubbles, streaming down my face, my neck, my tits, bubbling and fizzing over my sensitive nipples. The shock of my stinging face and the cold liquid on my skin, brought me back to myself.

Mark didn't let up with his thrusts. If anything, hearing Leena's challenge and my groans only seemed to make him pump harder.

"Don't you dare fucking cum yet!" she said, pulling my head back by my hair and licking the champagne from my neck like some kind of wild animal. Her hands, now free, found their way to both of my exposed nipples, circling them, squeezing them.

Little by little I could feel the vibrator within me slipping. I clenched it tighter again, feeling the thrum if the motor whirr more acutely inside me, bringing wave after wave of little thrills running through my body.

"Do you like watching him fuck me? Leena teased. "Do you like feeling how forceful he's being? How animal?"

My nipples were starting to tingle. My pussy was clenched as tight as it could get.

"His cock feels so good punishing my ass. Your tits feels so good against mine. Oh, fuck."