The Workshop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angrily, she launched herself off the workbench, spun my chair around again and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me back by it, dragging the back legs of the chair along the ground. She then thrust my head forwards to look at the pool of cum and squirt on the floor. "did you do this?" she asked angrily? "Is this your filth?" She punctuated each word with a slap to my face.

"yes," I mumbled incoherently out of my gag, even though I knew it wasn't ALL mine.

"What?" she said again, grabbing my right nipple and squeezing.

"YYYEEEEEKHHHS!" I screamed loudly through my gag.

"Well you're going to fucking clean it up, like the dirty bitch you are."

Again she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me forwards so that the chair rocked onto its front legs. Mark grabbed the back of the chair and tilted me forward until my knees rested on the floor and my face lay in the pool of jizz. She dragged my head about the floor by the hair, soaking up some of the fluid with it. Finally, she gave up that idea and instead pushed my face into it instead.

"Go on," she said. "Lick it up."

I pushed out my tongue from behind my gag into the disgusting pool of bodily fluid. It tasted of piss and cum and dirt from the floor.

"Lick it faster!" Leena commanded. "Suck it up."

I tried to obey, first keeping my tongue out and moving my head like a dog, and next by darting my tongue in and out. Each time the taste swamped my mouth I re-lived the squirt pouring from her pussy into my mouth. Suffocating. Intoxicating. And a shameful ache of excitement started to cramp through my pussy.

Leena walked around the back of me.

"You're so fucking pathetic." she sneered. "Is that the best you can do?"

She lifted one of her feet off the ground and pushed the heel of her stiletto into my unguarded asshole. I gasped and tried to lick faster.

"You... need... to do better!" The sentence was complimented by a slow thrust of her heel into my ass. I screamed with pain and humiliation, and tried to suck up the liquid through my gag instead, choking a bit on it as I partially inhaled it.

"That's better," she said pulling her heel out of my ass. "Still, you've got a lot of work to do. I want this floor clean by the time I come back. Now I don't want you falling asleep on the job so I'm going to leave you with something to keep you focused. A little bit of entertainment."

I heard Mark opening the big box that was now behind me, shifting the hefty piece of equipment it contained into place behind me. It thunked to the ground with such finality, it seemed immoveable. The sound filled me with cold dread. And whilst he set it up, Leena grabbed some rope and tied me in place on the floor, looping it around my neck, around my ankles and securing it to anchor points around the room. I was like a fly in a web, my movements already restricted by being tied to the chair, I now couldn't even shuffle forward or back, or to either side. What's more I think she tied me to the equipment behind me too, so there was absolutely no escape.

Eventually, I heard the electronics kick in. An ominous whirr which spoke of something industrial moving into place. I could feel it pushing against my pussy lips, something, rubbery like latex. As it advanced into me it grew wider, and wider. Thicker than any cock I've ever had. I squealed and tried squirming away, but the thing holding it was rigid and unyielding, and I had to move back into position and even angle myself a bit to prevent the giant cock injuring me. As I moved to accept it into my cunt, feeling it widening me, pushing deeper and deeper, I slowly realised it was more than what my pussy could take. Still it came into me until it had gone as deep as I could take. Then it pushed 2mm more and paused. I groaned long and low, with the pressure of it. Another whirring sound, and something then was pushing against my asshole. As this one advanced, I could feel it rubbing up against the other through my internal wall. The one in my ass was easily as wide as the first, and inched in deeper and deeper until it filled my anal canal, stretching it wide, and deep - to the point where I was gasping as I accepted it. Again I grunted as it pushed just beyond the physical limits of my ass. Then it too paused.

Panic flooded me as the intense, excruciating feeling forced me to take short, shallow breaths.

Now having the measure of me, the one in my pussy started to recede, to the point where it almost entirely withdrew from me. Then as it advanced again, the one in my ass withdrew, all the while rubbing up against each other inside me. They started fucking me alternately then, pumping first my pussy, then my ass. It was slow at first, each advance taking a few seconds, but the speed soon built up to two or three pumps per second, hard, deep and exactly measured to be just beyond what I could physically take.

I couldn't contain the groans coming out of me. I was being mercilessly fucked. The machine didn't care if it made me cum, if I begged it to stop, if I cried out in pain. It was going to continue regardless. The sensation of having such big, thick dildos - bigger than what my body would actually allow - mechanically pumping into me fast, hard deep, and withdrawn just as quick, was overwhelming.

But they weren't finished with their set up. The wand was being fixed back firmly against my clit, buzzing hard again.

"Lick," commanded Leena again, as she kicked me in the head. I obeyed, sucking up the disgusting fluid into my mouth in-between my groans, as I was pummelled by the machine, and driven wild by the wand against my red-raw clit. To my utter self disgust I could feel a little thrill already starting in my pussy. A shameful, dirty excitement building, and building, like I was enjoying being raped in this way. Before I'd even taken a second gulp of the squirt, my body was wracked with another violent, jolting orgasm, washing through me like a seizure. I groaned loud, and long, and uncontrollably. A flood ran down my legs as I came, adding to the pool on the floor. The machines didn't care. The machines carried on their assault.

"I do believe our filthy little whore is enjoying herself. She's got more to clean up now, though," Leena said with some pleasure. "Pity for you. It's going to be a long night. Hope you get some sleep..."

She moved away but returned a little moment later holding something up to her face.

"Say cheese," she said brightly. A flash of light, followed by delighted approval. "Oh that's got to be a keeper!" she said enthusiastically, as she showed the digital display to Mark. "And I can't wait to see the video so far!" He grunted his approval. My face burned with shame at my degradation, remembering my humiliation and torture, and my secret enjoyment, was being recorded for the entertainment of pervs, and strangers. Or worse, exposed to friends and family, employers and colleagues.

"Oh Mark," Leena said, conversationally, "It's a bit warm in here. Why don't you open the garage door so that Leena's got some fresh air.

Mark moved over to the garage door and hoisted it up. Fresh night air washed over my skin, cooling me instantly. My nipples went hard. I could see the lights were on in some of the houses down the street, but many were off, their owners having turned in for the night. My house was tucked away in a corner of the street, so wasn't easily overlooked, but anyone walking past for a midnight stroll would have a full view of me being fucked by this machine like a depraved cum slut. The best I could hope for is that a police car might pass, but that wasn't likely in this neighbourhood. The thought of being exposed like this, exhibited as this filthy fucktoy to my neighbours was more than I could bare. They could never know the truth. I started to sob quietly to myself, whilst the machines continued to fuck the life out of me, and I lapped at someone else's cum off the floor. Mark and Leena left via the back door turning off the lights as they went.