The World According to George

Story Info
He decides his wife needs some lessons in weird sex.
13.9k words
4.44
95.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers

Shelia’s Dilemma Chapter 1:

Shelia Anderson thought of herself as a normal average sort of person at least she used to think such of herself. She is a 22 years old attractive female. She has no children and is very relieved to have just escaped a very bad marriage. She married Steve soon after graduating high school. They had known each other for several years when they began dating and fell in love. Shelia thought Steve was the perfect match for her and in the beginning it was a fairytale marriage. But then Steve began to change.

The problem began with Steve’s long hours of surfing the Internet. Shelia was not aware of it as a problem at first but after a while when at home Steve was always in his study on the computer. On most nights Steve arrived home at 5:30, ate dinner, took a quick shower and disappeared to his study. Shelia would not see him again till the next morning. She would go to bed without him and she would be asleep when he came to bed. This began happening every night and on the weekends it was even worse.

She attempted to discuss her anxieties over the distance growing between them but he was not interested. He would just shrug his shoulder and go back to what he was doing. One night Shelia noticed Steve was looking at very pornographic pictures.

“Steve, I don’t like it you are looking at those kinds of pictures,” she said.

“It doesn’t hurt anything. It’s not like I’m cheating on you or anything,” he replied.

“But I just don’t like. It’s not right.”

“I like seeing something different and it does not hurt anything,” Steve explained becoming irritated.

“But when we make love you will be thinking of all those women.”

“It’s good to have a little spice in our sex life. It has been pretty boring lately anyway. And you never let me look at your body. You never wear anything sexy,” he said giving her a rather angry look.

“Maybe you could get some ideas from these pictures,” he mumbled loud enough for Shelia to hear them as she left the room.

Shelia was hurt by his statements. They had been married for a little over a year and Shelia thought Steve was happy with her as a sexual partner. Their sex life had decreased over the past few months since Steve was always on the computer when she went to bed but she did not think it was a large problem. Shelia had always been very shy about her body even with Steve. Her shyness began a long time ago. Shelia did not want to pursue the subject because she knew where it was end. Steve had often complained about her inhibitions but she always held firm even if he did not like it.

Steve had always liked computers and the Internet. However, once he found all the different selection of nude women he was hooked. From newsgroups, to websites, to chat groups, he went everywhere. It was one particular website that drastically changed things. Steve was already addicted to pornography but when he viewed the website he was trapped. Steve did not know it but this site was a trapped filled with subliminal programs and spy ware. It just happen Steve was particularly susceptible to these techniques of embedding messages directed at the viewer’s unconscious mental processes in pictures and videos of nude women. Steve spent hours looking at the website’s large selection of such pictures. Each time the site added various messages flowed into Steve’s unconscious and spy ware loaded into his computer. These slowly worked to influence Steve’s thinking and to take over his computer. Both Steve and his compute became infected. Steve had no idea of what was happening. He just knew how much he enjoyed the site.

One of the subliminal programs focused on the Steve’s deep feelings insecurity. The messages stimulated these unconscious processes and manipulated them by substitution of pleasurable desires. This particular program stimulated the insecurities and then placated those feelings by offering feelings of power and dominance. It used pictures of women in various bondage situations with the male in totally control to influence it victims. Steve soon learned to love photos of women tied, humiliated, and raped. There was an abundance of these photos on this site and all were all encoded with similar messages that further reinforced the insecurities placated by power creating a cycle over and over again. Each time Steve visited the site he became more susceptible to the influences and soon was trapped.

The owner of the website, George Harris was a strange man with a vendetta against everyone. George was a very bright man and a computers guru. He was a dangerous man having been trained by the military in brainwashing techniques and other manipulations many using computers. In those days he had a very high top secret clearance and believed he was properly serving his country. However, these activities left a dark side to George and as he grew older he became a very cynical individual. His experience with his ex-wife and legal conflicts that led to his arrests left him very angry. His wife attempted to take everything he own; however, she did not know about George’s hidden accounts. When he was released from jail he had a very different opinion about the United State’s Justice System and a very different opinion of the United Stated. Soon after his release he left the US and settled in Belize. George’s had several bank accounts in the country and knew living costs were relatively inexpensive in Belize.

Also and more important Belize was a good placed to disappear. The government left people alone as long as they did not create problems. George was able settle down and found a small house outside of town. Here, he used his computer expertise to set up an advanced satellite communication system he used for connections to the internet among other things. He easily hacked into various internet satellite servers giving him free unlimited internet access. Through his hack he could access the Internet in a disguised manner so he could not be located. George then put his knowledge to work and created his website using techniques developed by the military but creatively and expertly enhanced by him. At first he mostly wanted to discover what the possibilities were. If he was able to influence others through special designed website he would see where that led him. He knew sex was a powerful motivator so he that is where he began his work.

George knew most people who viewed porno were men and he knew they would be unable to resist a free porno site full of pictures and videos that he had pirated from many sources. He did not advertise his site but made it available enough to snag a few people into his web without attracting undue attention. Steve was one of those people.

George used advanced spy ware that would install unnoticed files on a victim’s computer. These programs would allow him to eventually take over a person’s computer. He could see everything on the computer and even use the owner’s programs on their computers. If nothing else George enjoyed the feeling of power it gave him. But mainly his first experiments were to see how far he could go. As he became more proficient he was very surprised at his accomplishments. Steve became his first successful target appearing very susceptible to George’s subliminal manipulations.

George soon had complete control over Steve’s computer. He viewed all the interesting files and accumulated very personal information about Steve’s life. After seeing the pictures of Steve’s wife Shelia he began to formulate a plan. He was surprised he could find no sexy pictures of her. Even though there were many pictures of her there were no nudes or anything even slightly revealing. This alone with the other information gave George an interesting pictures of this couple. He decided to see what kind of changes he could implement into their lives. This experiment would be rather inconspicuous and give George a good test of his procedures. If it were successful there were many possible profitable ventures he could undertake.

When Steve first found the site and looked at the first picture a soft voice from his speakers invited him to enter. He clicked the enter button and found himself looking at an almost unlimited supply of fetish pictures. The music playing was hypnotic and Steve’s use of headphones only strengthened the messages. Suddenly as a very a phone of a young woman with her legs tied open to reveal her moist pussy, Steve realized he felt his very hard cock pressing against his shorts. As he continued to surf the site his cock began to throb. He was completely unaware of the subliminal messages and how they were affecting his libido. As he looked at picture after picture it happened.

When Steve entered the site that night George was sitting at his computer. He was immediately alerted someone had entered the website. He clicked on a program and easily tracked Steve’s progress on the site. The first spy ware was automatically sent when Steve logged onto the site. George watched this person looked at the various pictures. While he did he made some adjustment and found he was pleased to find he could already obtain preliminary information on this person and his computer. The person was male, named Steve, and was using a cable internet connection. As Steve continued to surf the site George sent more spy ware and obtained more information.

Steve was enjoying the site. He could not believe the variety of pictures and all for free. There were not even any pop up ads. Steve wondered how a free site with no pop ups made any money but he did not really care. He reached one section where he had to register and was afraid it would request a credit card. But all it asked was some basic questions. What Steve did not know was this gave George more time to infect his computer. Steve also did not know it but George had already gained control of his computer. When George found Steve’s webcam program he decided to see what it would do. George hoped the webcam would show him Steve, the victim. George was quite amazed when Steve’s face appeared on the screen. Steve was too busy being turned on by all the free photos and had no idea George was now watching him.

George carefully watched where Steve was going and noticed that Steve had found the streaming videos. George expertly executed a program that sent one of his strongest sexually provocative messages. He wanted to see what happened in his first experiment.

Steve could not believe how aroused he was. These videos were very strange; women tied up and hung while guys fucked them. It was too much. His cock was pressing hard against his pants when it happened.

“Ahhhh!” Steve exclaimed. His cock exploded in his pants. At first he could not believe what was happening. He had never come in his pants in his life but this felt so good he did not care. His hand quickly went down to massage his cock through his shorts. It seemed as if his cock spurted more cum than he ever remembered. When he stood up there was a large wet spot all over the front of his shorts. He was lucky Shelia was not at home at the time.

George had watched the expression on Steve’s face and guessed what was happening. When he stood up and George saw the stain on his pants he knew he had been successful and could not believe the first results of his grand experiment.

George watched as Steve quickly ended the session. Even though Steve was no longer on the site, this did not mean George had gone away. He was very pleased that even with this one visit he now could take control of Steve’s computer anytime he chose. George was also pleased that Steve became a frequent visitor to his site.

George continued installed spy ware and other more advanced programs on Steve’s computer. He now had full control over Steve’s computer. Also, each time Steve logged on there was another series of subliminal messages programming Steve’s mind using sex as reinforcement. George was pleased to see he was gaining more control over Steve’s mind.

George looked over Steve’s computer. It seemed Steve was young but doing okay financially. He had a young wife and the numerous pictures of her contained no pictures of her wearing something sexy. George decided to see how he could manipulate this couple beginning with Steve.

George gathered much information on Steve and Shelia and found he envied them. They appeared to have a great relationship and George imagined Shelia would be a great fuck. She was very pretty and he could tell she had a great body. In some ways this angered him. Why should some have all the luck and he have none. This anger began to influence George and he found himself desperately wanted to see Shelia’s naked body. In fact, George became rather obsessed about this.

Each time Steve surfed George’s site he would immediately get an erection. Most times he would cum in his pants as he looked at pictures or viewed the videos so he began wearing condoms anytime he went to the site. This site affected him so he sometimes came three or four times a visit. Steve had to limit his visits because it was too much. But he found he thought about the site all the time.

George continued to gain power over Steve and his computer. George developed a program that used the video of various girls so that it appeared they were interacting with Steve. He persuaded Steve to purchase a new video camera giving George even more remote access. Steve did not know but the new video camera had several special features such as zoom and remote control movement. This allowed George to move the camera in any direction and zoom in on what he wanted to view. Now each time Steve sat down at his computer George could watch as he wanted. As long as Steve’s computer was connected George could see into Steve’s home. He was disappointed to find that Shelia seldom came into the study that contained Steve’s computer.

One day after Steve left for work Shelia did enter the study. She wanted to see if she could learn what was so attractive to Steve. She looked through his files and to her amazement found a large collection of pictures. As she looked at the pictures she was surprised and shocked at the type of women’s pictures her husband had gathered. There was just about every kind of fetish she knew and a few she didn’t know.

Shelia sat at the computer and found George’s website. She went there was amazed at all the graphic pornography. As she surfed the site she saw a scene of one particularly graphic image of a nude woman tied to a post with nipple clamps pulling on her breasts. She could not believe her husband was such a pervert.

“What should I do?” she wondered. Shelia did not have anyone she trusted enough to discuss such subjects. Her parents died in a car accident soon after she was marriage and with no brothers or sisters she had no real family, only Steve. She had one good friend Judy but she could not even think of talking about such things with her. Shelia decided there was nothing to be done so she kept silent about her fears.

Shelia did not know that while she sat at the computer she was being watched by George. George’s computer alerted him and he thought Steve was on the computer.

“My my, what have we here?” George said to himself as he clicked on the screen after his computer alerted him someone was sitting at Steve’s computer.

“You look quite nice my darling. I wish I could get you naked, you little cunt,” George continued. It gave him a thrill to be watching her without her knowing it. He could see by her expression she was shocked at her husband’s taste in porno. He hoped he would be able to change her attitude.

Shelia did not look much more. These pictures were making her sick so she left the room.

“Damn, if she would have stayed a little longer I could have sent some messages to her unconsciousness and determine if she was susceptible,” George said to himself.

Shelia said nothing about her husband’s preoccupation with porn on the Internet and things continued the same for months. They would have sex several times a month but Shelia always felt Steve was not pleased with her performance. Shelia also felt strange having sex with this man she no longer seemed to know. She wondered what he was thinking or imaging when they were making love. This began to bother Shelia to the point she no longer was able experienced orgasms. She acted the part so Steve would be satisfied but felt a growing sexually frustration.

Once she returned home unexpectedly. She walked past the door to Steve’s computer room. He did not know she was there. Shelia was shocked to see him sitting there naked and masturbating. She could see him rubbing his penis and looking at a full screen video of a woman being raped. The video had sound and the woman was screaming. Shelia could not believe her husband liked such things. As she watched Steve moaned loudly and she could see cum shoot all over his computer desk. Then to her revulsion she watched as Steve bent over the desk and began to lick up his own cum. She quickly left the room and made some noise so he would know she was home.

George found he could make Steve do most anything now. He found he enjoyed making Steve do humiliating things just to test his power over Steve. Now each time Steve ejaculated George made him lick up and eat his own cum.

When Shelia walked by the computer room the door was now closed.

“Are you in there Steve?” she asked.

“Yes, I am in here. I thought you were going to a meeting,” he said in an angry tone.

“It was cancelled,” she explained. She said nothing more about the incident.

George had continued to monitor Steve and his progress. George used various tests to determine his power over Steve. He was continually surprised at the results. His programming got to the point where he could make Steve ejaculate at anytime or prevent him from ejaculating no matter how excited his was. He continued to always make Steve eat his own cum. It seemed Steve was under his power and it was time to use this on Shelia.

George decided Steve’s garage was a good place for his plan. The garage was large enough and there were no large windows. It would be private and have enough space. George instructed Steve to install a number of cameras inside the garage. These were all small and well hidden but very sophisticated devices. These were hooked to the computer giving George a perfect view of anything that happened there. He also had Steve install very small hidden cameras in the bedroom and bathroom but Shelia’s insecurities about her body made it very difficult for George to obtain any good pictures of her nude. This was about to change.

The opportunity for George occurred one night after Shelia drank too much at party. She and Steve arrived home late and Shelia went straight to bed passing out as soon as her head hit the pillow.

When Steve walked into the bedroom and saw his unconscious wife lying on the bed he remembered George’s instruction to take advantage of any situation to implement the George’s plan. This was a perfect time and Steve went into action. He undressed Shelia. She moaned a few times but remained unconscious. Steve positioned Shelia with her legs spread and took a few pictures of her nudity. George had programmed a burning desire in Steve to post her nude pictures on his favorite website. Steve immediately went to the computer and loaded these pictures George’s website. George was alerted and very pleased at what he saw. He also noticed that Shelia appeared sleeping.

At this point Steve’s will bent to what George wanted. George could simply ask Steve what he wanted to know and Steve would tell him as if it was the most natural thing in the world. When George learned that Shelia was drunk he quickly formulated a plan. He had previously instructed Steve to build a simple but sturdy structure that would hold Shelia’s body. Under George’s instructions Steve picked up his unconscious wife from their bed and strapped her naked body to his device. Steve could not believe how much he enjoying tying his wife’s naked body to the beams of the platform. Steve’s progress was captured by the video cameras. George was quite pleased as he looked at this unconscious young woman’s nude body tied to a wooden frame in most revealing manner. He could not wait for her to awaken.

Andy5v
Andy5v
380 Followers