The World Ends with Aliens Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of the end...But with lots of sex...later on.
3.9k words
4.2
6.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The World Ends With Aliens

Chapter 1

By Noobwriter96

*-*-* (Author's Note): I'm taking a small break from Deathless Reign, just to rest my eyes for a bit before returning to it. Hence, I cooked up this little thing on the side.

Thanks for taking the time and constructive criticisms are welcome. I know a lot of my works are rough but I need to get it out there or else I'll never be able to finish and release it. If you're familiar with my work, you know I'm a sucker for character development or such before digging in to the good ol' sekks.

Another thing, I was never quite sure what category I should put this in. Down the line it's gonna have the following (but not limited to): Nonhumans, Nonconsent/Reluctance, and Group Sex. So I went with my usual route to Sci-Fi and Fantasy, just to give a heads up.

Anyway, thanks again for reading. *-*-*-*

Since the dawn of time, humanity had been obsessed with the end of the world. Every generation since the first ape could walk upright had claimed that theirs was the last. When the plagues racked Egypt. To the eruption of Pompei. From the Vikings of Norway and their Ragnarok to the Armageddon of the Israelites.

An entire smorgasbord of doomsday scenarios, each compounding from the last. Each culture claiming to be the last. Why, one might ask, with humanity's obsession with the end of the world as we know it?

Fear of course. As one author had once put it, the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear

Fear that their little lives might end in this blue swirl of a ball orbiting amidst the cosmos and it is the little things in life that make it all worth living. From the lapping of a puppy's love to the first bite out of that fast-food burger that'll raise your cholesterol through the roof.

For Adrien McCall, it was that moment of peaking, when he was jerking his cock off like a coked-up maniac at five in the morning. On the early hours of the twenty-first of February, approximately half past five, Adrien McCall grunted in frustration as the hentai in his monitor froze up for the umpteenth time. Breathing ragged and not wanting to lose the moment where everything seemed right in the world, that euphoric pressure to withhold the surmounting explosion at the base of his manhood as much as one can. Adrien liked to see the expression of the woman scrunched up in pleasure, teats bouncing as her partner fucked the living daylights out of her from behind. But the near constant freezing of the loading circle kept interrupting his momentum.

"Damn, what the fuck?" the eighteen-year-old said in annoyance, smashing the space bar to pause-play, hoping to get the loading jumpstarted.

He was jacking off right in the middle of best part and Adrien had paid a premium of an extra fifty bucks for faster internet speed. It had been an excellent service so far, now a year into his subscription. But for almost two weeks now, the internet speed had slowed to a crawl. He lambasted the customer care hotline with daily calls till all he could get was the attention of an answering machine from his service provider.

The eighteen-year-old youth had been leaning in anticipation for the big climax, only to be thwarted by the mocking loading circle icon.

He slumped back on his chair, still stroking his cock, hoping to make it last as soon as the video resumed. Thirty seconds became sixty, A minute became five.

And just like that the moment was gone. It was all pointless now. His blood rush slowed to a calm and his enraged manhood started to go limp. He cleaned himself up and pulled his pants together, staring at the ceiling at another wasted opportunity.

Fuck, he needed this to get through the rest of the day.

It was a simple little thing and yet it caused him such great distress. It's as if his life in the world would not be right as soon as he gets the once amazing internet speed. And when it is done, then it's almost like he'd reach nirvana. Everything in his life would seem right again.

For all the woes of a horny geek out in the middle of nowhere, roughly a thousand miles west of where Adrien was, the Pentagon had been suffering the very same thing on a much grander scale. For just the very same two weeks now, interference in their networks and communications had caused the top brass of the military to be at the edge of panic. Their Orbital satellites had been rendered unrespondent and this was not isolated to a single country. They have received intelligence that almost every nation in the planet had been experiencing the exact same problem.

While the top levels of the government from all across the globe was panicking as to what was causing all of this, their respective citizens lived about their lives, oblivious and unwarned as to what would occur on that Twenty-First of February. The day the world would forever change.

And it began at first with just a simple and almost annoyingly mundane irritation that was prevalent in the twenty first century: Slow internet connection.

But we are getting ahead of ourselves, let us return once more into the quiet town of Millford, to one hormone fueled youth.

Adrien did not eat breakfast at his house, not since his mother took that job opportunity in the city. They only saw each other on the weekends these days. His father was a no show and out of the picture since he was twelve. It was case closed, a topic never to be discussed or started by Adrien if he could help it.

Instead, Breakfast was at Joe's, the town's dinery and just a mere five-minute walk from his home. There was a booth that he all to himself, just that one booth that no one seemed to use or just happen to pass by. He ordered his usual which was bacon and eggs with orange juice. It didn't take him five minutes to devour the entire dish and it wouldn't be for another fifteen minutes for the school bus to make a stop just around the corner.

Which gave him plenty of time for just desserts.

Deserts came in the form of a strawberry blonde, twenty-year-old Ivy Peters. She always unloosened a button or two on her blouse, showing freckles lacing her collar bone. She moved from one tablet to another, the skirt of her uniform just about twirling with each movement.

Oddly enough Adrien never could get to pop one for Ivy. Not for the lack of mental imagery or lack of trying on Adrien's' part. Oh no, it was the shitload of baggage that entailed whenever Adrien thought of Ivy. She lived just four houses down and around the corner from Adrien's house.

It was hard to get turned on an actual human being. On video and on paper it was just as easy as Adrien's neurons lit up like it was the fourth of July. But here in the flesh? Adrien had never jerked off to anyone he knew in person. Ivy peters wasn't just a piece of hot ass. She would smile that smile of hers that'd make your blood sugar higher. And whenever she walked away, her cute little butt that somehow always and I do mean always, seemed ready pop out of her skirt, short or whatever she had chosen for that day.

Her house wasn't really much of house truth be told. It was a dilapidated heap of junk, that wouldn't be out of place for scrapyard. The paint on the walls chipped off and would have made an ideal production set of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie.

There was a time perhaps he could have called Ivy Peters a friend. She was that one redheaded scruffy lanky older kid that played at the great wide empty lot that was part of the woods that connected all their homes. The neighborhood kids called it No Man's Land.

A small stream broke off from the woods that collected into a small lake. It was one of Adrien's favorite places to visit and just happened to be right across from the Peter's backyard. Whenever night comes and the Peters family, if one could be called that, would be forced to share the walls for the night.

It was a near constant berating of raised voices followed by an orchestra of flying china and crystals. Once she caught fifteen-year-old Ivy crying at the back porch, face red not from the crying but just outright hate. And then she saw then twelve-year-old Adrien who was just wanting to see if there had been axolotl or salamanders at the pond. And it was a guilty pleasure to listen to their neighbors fighting. It was strange, when their house was almost empty at any time of the week, While Ivy had was forced to live this every single night.

Either way, Ivy wasn't pleased. Oh no. She was more than pissed off.

"What you looking at?!" She yelled then. Adrien had been a deer caught in the headlights. Never been in that situation before his mind froze to a blank as danger stared right into him. His bones frozen in place as the taller, older kid jumped over the fence and came to face with him.

He didn't blame Ivy. Truth of the matter was he doubted Ivy even remembered the night. She was near delirious and crying as he laid him to the ground into a pathetic beating of snot and tears.

Adrien ran home and Adrien didn't cry, why would he? She was in a far shittier mood. It was nothing a two-hour session in his game console couldn't fix. Perhaps he had always been a recluse by nature. But suffice to say, he hadn't been closer to the Peters backyard since then. Two weeks later, he'd come to live with his mother at the city. That had been six years since then and he hadn't been back to town since over a year ago.

Ivy would have certainly not remembered him much. He wasn't the only one to get his ass whooped and he was piss-poor when it came to maintaining friendships. Which came to a surprise when he finally saw her as an attractive redhead in her early twenties upon his return to Millford.

Another thing about Ivy was she was a bit of a tomboy. She was then and she is now. She had turned to a rugged sort of country beauty but it was still evident in the small mannerisms. From the way she walked when she thinks she's out of sight, from the way her eyes changed when she thinks the customer isn't looking.

Ivy didn't struck Adrien to be the sort to use excessive make up, whenever she came close to take his order the first time since his return. And true to his suspicion, either she didn't remember him or didn't recognize him, no recognition in her eyes as she looked nonchalantly on what appeared to be just another customer to her.

Adrien smiled. She was indeed older and he liked that about her. A rough and poor childhood made her grew up far more mature than what a twenty-one-year-old should be. A callousness in her. Made all the more explicable by the hastily applied foundation that failed to cover a smidgen of a bruise just below where her neck. It seems she still fights with her mother.

He only found it because he was trying to take a peek what kind of bra she wore.

But the question remains, how the fuck was he going to jerk off to that? it was far better to get off a load from hot strangers in the internet and questionable hentai an online acquaintance had shared.

If you had shown him with just picture and without any other affiliation, he'd pop a nut right then and there. But after years of being tin the same school as them, Adrien felt like a blood vessel was going to pop. These people were the thing that Hollywood movies were based off.

As Adrien expertly stole glances from Ivy out of the corner of his eye, the telltale scent of Axe body spray had forewarned him a of a threat, much akin to the grass feeders of the savannah, able to catch a whiff of a predator from downwind.

The fat and muscle mess that was Dexter saddled up across his booth with a thud form his bulbous form. A tattered t-shirt and squidgy eyes that the mere smirk of him made him want to pop a blood vessel at the mere sight of.

"Shit, McCall none for me. You're terrible host," There was nothing out of the ordinary out of Dexter's voice but if you'd associate such a voice to a despicable human turd such as Dexter, one would have eventually had to equate it as much as the turd itself. Kinda like Hitler's mustache.

Adrien didn't answer. Didn't rise to the goading.

Chances were he just happened to have seen him for Dexter was of a hobbyist in tormenting those who were simply minding their business. He once tried to square off with Franky, their school varsity player and a tutee of Adrien, only to be decked in a single punch in the gut.

Still, Adrien merely sipped his orange juice and waited. Not out of being the thought of a bigger man. He so wanted to acquaint Dexter's stupid fat face into the asphalt. But he had tried that once and it ended with Adrien being the one pressed on the asphalt.

It pays off with an almost unquenchable perverted hunger and drive that's ought to sate Adrien's need. That he offered ten bucks to Joe to have some of his freshly baked donuts given to what could only be Millford's most notorious borderline bullies.

And just on cue, the familiar jingle of the shopkeeper's bell rang.

Officers Jesse Chambers and Jamie Ward could have been mistaken as sisters. Blonde, fit as heck and mannerisms that were almost identical. Perhaps somewhere down the family tree they may have intertwined branches of the Chambers and the Wards. It was plausible since they had been neighbors from the other side of town.

Both wearing aviators and their uniforms pressed primly with their eyes unseen in the black tint of their aviators and an almost perpetual scowl of their lips. They struck a very intimidating presence and were quite infamous in Millford.

Built like supermodels and just as tall, it was hard to adore them however, as any local who immediately misstep to the wrong side of the law, be it big or small, would get more than just an earful from the blonde officers. Rumor has it they once pistol whipped a guy when he wouldn't pick up after his dog in the park.

People rush off to the side, parting away whenever both of them would make the rounds at the avenue. It was in the way they walked, as if looking for trouble. They gave the air that if they don't find trouble, they were gonna have to make one themselves. They ran a tight ship around town, one of nine officers in their quaint, little municipality in America's backwoods.

But for Adrien, his intentions for the free donuts weren't out of a deep appreciation of their continued service to the community. Aside from being gun nuts, they were also a verdant believer that the body was not only a temple but a weapon. A religion that they practice two hours every day. As a result, they have the tightest bodies around town, the way their uniforms pressed snuggly at their tits, almost bursting at the seams and the lining of their underwear quite visible when they turn around their tight asses.

Adrien's mouth watered and he had to control himself. The school bus would just drop by in fifteen minutes as the eighteen-year-old ogled the breast of the one of the officers. Then he'd look at her face and whatever desire then froze up and just evaporated into nothingness.

They once caught him ogling and made him go into their car. He had been afraid they were going to drive him to the woods and never to be seen again. It was the implication. They only dropped him off at school, but the implication was there. Those two take pleasure in 'exercising authority' in whatever chance they could get.

So, Adrien kept a poker face as the pair of two six-foot blondes quietly snuck up on the imbecile who took his phone.

"What seems to be the problem here?" said Chamber's, shadowing over Dexter like some judge.

"Oh Dexter, what did we ever tell you about bullying? Especially on little Adrien here," Adrien was pissed a bit at Ward's tone as her Victoria's Secret Strawberry lip gloss took a bite out of a Bavarian donut he paid for.

Adrien didn't feel the need to look and guess that Dexter's face had gone pale. It was Chamber and Ward's favorite past time to look for any offenders. Just to exercise their authority on the poor fool who was unlucky enough to catch their gaze. And Dexter was one such topnotcher on their shit list. Chambers and Ward were bullies but they were the bully of bullies.

"I-I was just...."

"I-I was just- -" Chambers mimicked him before smacking him in the head. Then she picked up the taser, Adrien swore that the woman was sexually aroused at the idea of firing a gun (Even if it was just a taser). It was almost unnerving how the hell she passed the psychiatric evaluation at the police academy.

Dexter scampered out of here like a buck spooked.

The two officers grinned to one another, satisfied at their work, and slid into the booth opposite Adrien. The hyena had gone and in its place were lions. But at the very least these had some semblance of decency and rationality. Adrien could reason with them.

"One of these days McCall, you gonna have to stand up for yourself," Chambers stated, stirring a cup of coffee before dunking in a glazed donut.

Adrien kept a calm façade but a vein in his head felt like about to pop form the pressure. How he wanted to bash Dexter's face in himself but there were too many repercussions. To many consequences that he got disheartened. Adrien hated that part about him.

"I don't get guys like you McCall, why didn't you deck him?" asked Ward.

Adrien didn't answer, simply let the silence fill in.

"I though you two were warfreaks, why did you settle back here in Milfford?" he asked, wanting to steer the conversation away from himself.

"Well, there's no place like home, but you're right. There's something about battle that just scratch my itch. Much like you ogling my tits, you perv."

Adrien raised his hand, surrendering, "Fair enough."

"Aren't you a man, I've seen you eyeing red over there for over a year now and yet you never made a move on her?" Ward's blonde head, nudged to the direction of Ivy.

"Pussy," Chambers supported.

That irked Adrien. And lucky for him the bus just arrived and he didn't have to answer, he turned to pick up his things and get up of the booth, "Bus's here. Always a treat, officers,"

"My, my rolling out the dough aren't you mister McCall?" Chambers gesturing to the donuts.

"Gonna think about us when you're 'cleaning your barrel' this night? Hah!" snide Ward, laughing at her own joke.

Adrien turned to face them both, mustering all the honesty he had and really did speak from the bottom of his heart. He looked to both their eyes, despite the tinted glasses, and bared open his soul, "I tried...I really did, couple of times. Never could get it off. To both of you."

"You little piece of --"

Adrien didn't' let her finish as he hurriedly exited the diner in swift calculated steps. By the time Chambers reached the door, he had already boarded the bus and well on his way to school. He gave her one last smirk just to go with those donuts.

As the bus drove on, he thought of the hole in his soul, of the unsatisfaction on his life and all his frustrations to himself. He was eighteen years old now, time surely moved fast. Now a senior at his high school, won't be long before he'd be off to college. Everyone in their year was looking forward to it, no supervision but to themselves.

Adrien was a quiet, horny, little recluse. Never had a girlfriend and not much experience in the sexual front. Not with another human being, anyways. But he just knows that if he could just be tested, put to the extreme, he knows he had it in him to come out on top and prove people like Chambers and Ward wrong.

In that moment, in that time. Adrien wondered, years from now, whether his wish had come true.

For that day, the world as they know it had came to an end.

As Adrien closed his eyes, the school bus was well on its way to Millford High, just five klicks outside of the town proper. People in the town still grumbled at the snail-paced internet and both Chamber and Ward enjoyed their donuts. They didn't know it would be the last day they had such simple pleasures in life.

12